Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi (22772 Views)

How FG Fuelled Buhari's Death Rumour - Niran Adedokun / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators / We’ll Allow APC Elect Senate President – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Namadobi: 10:48am On May 25, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by kinguwem: 10:57am On May 25, 2015
Nigeria will never progress because of the backwardness and religious inclination of a particular region. The election result refers. As far as the SS is concerned, Amaechi is a traitor. Nemesis will catch up wtth him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by mbulela: 11:10am On May 25, 2015
Wildrage:
The danger of a single narrative, these people always count on our short memories in their stupid attempt at revisionism. Was it Mama peace who encouraged Mr Amaechi in collaboration with Sylva and Saraki (then chairman of the governors forum) to vehemently oppose the swearing in of Gej as the acting president, even lobbying the national assembly members with Ghana must go to make sure he was never sworn in? Their treachery started long before Jonathan became the head of state and all their subsequent actions were geared towards achieving a premeditated objective. Amaechi is an arrogant, over ambitious oafish young man, placed by good fortune in a position beyond his ken. He is leaving Rivers state more fractured and insecure than he met it

As much as I agree with you as it concerns Amaechi, same and even worse can be said about GEJ.
A great deal of the insecurity and fracturing oF Rivers state can be traced to Patience Jonathan and her desire to have the state in her bra.
I seriously doubt it would have been this insecure if she did not arrogate to herself powers that are not hers.
At least Amaechi was voted for, Patience never contested an election the last time i bothered to check.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by chloe47: 11:27am On May 25, 2015
This Amaechi too talk, haha!
He should go and xplain to the people of River state how he spent the excess crude money allocated to his state.
It's no longer NOI, it's now PEJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2015
PATIENCE ! PATIENCE! PATIENCE!
Ameachi is sick. How can patience be all the problem you have in this life.

Go have another life! Stupid man!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 11:38am On May 25, 2015
mbulela:

As much as I agree with you as it concerns Amaechi, same and even worse can be said about GEJ.
A great deal of the insecurity and fracturing oF Rivers state can be traced to Patience Jonathan and her desire to have the state in her bra.
I seriously doubt it would have been this insecure if she did not arrogate to herself powers that are not hers.
At least Amaechi was voted for, Patience never contested an election the last time i bothered to check.

Rubbish is patience also the reason for the closure of court for over a year and other ills been done by Ameachi in Rivers state?
Ameachi remains the worst governor in Nigeria, he knows nothing about governance.......just as it clearly shows in his acts
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Everfrank(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2015
gateleo:
The Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, on Sunday said his disagreement with President Goodluck Jonathan was fueled in part by the President’s wife, Dame Patience Jonathan.

He said this after the premiere of a documentary on Amaechi years at the Silver Bird Galleria, Abuja.

According to him, the President and the ruling Peoples Democratic Party would have taken him to the cleaners, if they had anything incriminating against him.

Amaechi said, “We had a disagreement in principle between me and the President. Have you seen a country where the Commissioner of Police is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.

“Have you seen a country where the Brigade Commander or the Navy Commander or Air Force Commander is reporting to the wife of the President? It’s in Rivers State.”

He explained that he was convinced that such conduct would not help in the development of any nation, saying he took a stand against it.

Amaechi stressed that Nigeria must never again go back to such dark days, stressing that public officers should learn to lead by the rule so as to avoid abuse of office by their spouses.

He pointed out that it was the husband of Mrs. Jonathan, who was elected.

The governor revealed that in his own case, he ensured that his wife knew her limits and he always told her she had no right to call any of his commissioners for anything, because the people voted him into office as governor, not her.

Amaechi challenged anyone, who had doubts about his performance in office, to go to Rivers State and see for himself or herself.

He also said all he did in the state were not for self-glorification but to bequeath a legacy for successive administrations in the state to sustain.

The governor added that 90 per cent of the people, who worked with him, betrayed him.

He further showcased his achievements, spanning all sectors of the state, wondering why the Federal Government was desperate about casting his administration in bad light even when he spent N105bn doing federal roads.

Amaechi pointed out that he kept a proper account of his stewardship and the books were open for all to see.

This, he said, gave him the courage to sustain the struggle, expressing joy that history would vindicate him in the end.

In the documentary, which featured some of his projects in the areas of security, works, agriculture, works, education, transportation, health and social development, Amaechi said the documentary left out some projects he would love to see documented.

Senator Magnus Abbe, who also featured in the documentary, explained how Amaechi pioneered the amnesty programmes through which unparalleled insecurity in the state was drastically reduced.

http://www.punchng.com/news/patience-jonathan-fuelled-my-conflict-with-president-pdp-amaechi/
And Nyesom Wike instigated and fuelled Amaechi's quarrel with the first lady all for his inordinate ambition to become governor. In other words Wike cunningly and intelligently converted Jonathan's presidency to his governorship seat. Unfortunately most Rivers people are blind to this fact. They believe that Wike is loyal and Amaechi is not. Time shall tell how loyal he will remain, and for how long.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Silencerh(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Traitor
Sold ya birthrite to I s l a m a b a d

I pity ya life o
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2015
Yorubbish:
Amaechi Iscariot

Tell that to those who don't know you

Betrayal runs deep in Ikwerre blood
your Gej clueless and shippotamous Stella are the biggest iscariots.where were u idiots south southerners when ur so called president was against amaechi for a notherner at the NGF election non u the south south fake souls saw that or complained about it oo...stupid pipus ever liveth..God bless amaechi and his followers in million folds...APC loves u more..
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by nortcentrallord(m): 12:38pm On May 25, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Where was your fake brotherhood when Jonathan choosed to support a northerner against his brother during NGF elections? I know most people in your calibre suffer selective amnesia to have quickly forgotten that the unrefined sheppopotami publicly snatched microphone from Ameachi over minor disagreements.

I'm glad Amaechi paid them in multiple folds. Karma is sweet when served to an ugly biittch.

Would the snatching of the microphone by Dame from ameachi be a resemblance to ameachi blocking buhari from answering a question fielded before him shortly before the elections? Hehehehe

I don't like the character of Dame sometimes but y'all should learn to be objective with people's comment rather than denigrating to verbal assault.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Ephemmm: 12:57pm On May 25, 2015
sweatlana:
Ameachi plus shut ur trap! Nobody wants to hear from u
U will soon be irrelevant

Agony of a deluded mind!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by mbulela: 12:58pm On May 25, 2015
Chiaka:

Rubbish is patience also the reason for the closure of court for over a year and other ills been done by Ameachi in Rivers state?
Ameachi remains the worst governor in Nigeria, he knows nothing about governance.......just as it clearly shows in his acts
Did you read my post in full?
I doubt you did. If you did you would see that i already acknowledged Amaechi's inadequacies.
Concerning worst governor; you must be kidding. You have never heard of a man called TA Orji. He is my state governor and I am convinced the man is a gift from the fiery furnace. Amaechi is bad but nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be. He is locquacious and did almost nothing in his second tenure. He did very well in his first term.
However, most of the insecurity and infractions in Rivers state are directly due to Patience Jonathan's interference.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Chiaka(f): 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
mbulela:

Did you read my post in full?
I doubt you did. If you did you would see that i already acknowledged Amaechi's inadequacies.
Concerning worst governor; you must be kidding. You have never heard of a man called TA Orji. He is my state governor and I am convinced the man is a gift from the fiery furnace. Amaechi is bad but nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be. He is locquacious and did almost nothing in his second tenure. He did very well in his first term.
However, most of the insecurity and infractions in Rivers state are directly due to Patience Jonathan's interference.

I agree with you on Orji, visited Aba few weeks back.
But patience been the cause of ' most of the insecurity and infractions in Rivers state are directly due to Patience Jonathan's interference' that's capital NO for me. Ameachi is a man that listens only to himself. He is egocentric! when did patience Jonathan become goodluck Jonathan, why embark on a sustained enimity with a woman, like you don't have a wife at home. Ameachi is very petty and too egocentric
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by itops(f): 1:57pm On May 25, 2015
LKO:

Now get off my mention.

Thank God you know.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by shammah1(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2015
That's the plain truth. Though I'm a northerner, I've never supported any northerner in leadership of Nigeria. In fact, I'm always amongst the first to slain them. I'm an unbiased and patriotic citizen
Chiaka:

Slaves to your own selves!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by Cityguy: 4:15pm On May 25, 2015
Look woman, I don't give a damn abt your fight with presidency or PDP.
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by 3ace(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2015
GbengaJimoh:

You didn't hear from any source. The rotten idea spilled from your absurd hating soul! Idiota!
If the identities of Nairalanders were to be revealed, you'll be shocked at the caliber of people who visit this site. That was just to make you respond next time with sanity otherwise, I wouldn't have responded to you moronic gibberish! Nitwit, steer clear my lane!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by refreshrate: 8:39pm On May 25, 2015
Chiaka:

What did he say he did in River state??

Ameachi makes me feel APC has nothing to offer Nigerian.............Ameachi has never talked about
the many good changes APC campaigned since after the election rather he is gathering
momentum for trouble and nothing more........for me that's all that there is in the whole 'Change'
Scheme in Ameachi's view...............very shameful.
What about shutting down court for over a year with so many people languishing in cell because they cannot get any court hearing
and his failed mono rail project with millions of Naira carted away in disguise of the silly monorail project. and all the mirage roads project
most of which are giving way as at today.
With all the confusion he has tried creating in Rivers state , Ameachi lacks democratic reasoning , survives on propaganda talks and dictatorship. He his full of shit talks and behaviour!

I couldnt have said it better. That thing Amaechi is an absolute waste of space i swear!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by GbengaJimoh(m): 8:16am On May 26, 2015
3ace:
If the identities of Nairalanders were to be revealed, you'll be shocked at the caliber of people who visit this site. That was just to make you respond next time with sanity otherwise, I wouldn't have responded to you moronic gibberish! Nitwit, steer clear my lane!
Fool! calibre my foot! As if you know who I am. Douchebag!
Re: Patience Jonathan Fuelled My Conflict With President, PDP – Amaechi by LastProphet: 8:31am On May 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Aside: when will you and your likes in the yoruba political establishment/media/intelligentia stop fighting eastern women/other peoples wives servng in government or close to government?? Ngozi Iweala, Madueke,, Princess Oduah, Mama peace, the immigration woman , otteh etc. You don't think it speaks volume when a tribe collectively picks on vulnerable women?? It is ugly! I know that women beat up men in your enclave but that is not enough reason for you parasitic bunch to turn sexism into a tribal sport.

Ibo's are always a disappointment in thinking, u shud be ashamed of your self to be a human being. Ibo's always feel hated when among other tribes and when even among only ibos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Gisting And Laughing With Atiku At Silverbird Man Of The Year Award / Seyi Makinde On Lagos & 2023: APC Should Be Ready For Eviction In Lagos / Boko Haram Currently Attacking Dikwa In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.