Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785907 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
rayval:
Please @ prof.. what is the best type of medium generator I can get..for a 115 L fridge and a standing fan..please, the product, kva and price.
Thank you

2.5kva, do u need China or Japan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Miller1:

Pls is the Lutian 3.8kva recommendable?

pleas the wat is the model number
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Miller1:
Good day prof.

pls whats ur opinion on this Lutian Ecological LT3990E generator is it a good generator? cos am considering on buying it.
and does this their brand of Ecological series generators have any advantages over other regular Lutian generators?

Thanks

yes is a good one
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
battleaxe:

Bros, no problem... looking for the sound proof options.
Appreciate if you can share the contact here.
Thanks.
u mean diesel sound proof or fuel
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rayval(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
enochogaga:

I just need the best. Whats ur suggestion please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Miller1: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
enochogaga:

pleas the wat is the model number
the model number is LT3900

Thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by XtraSmooth404: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Let's share tips on how to make our generators last for long. How often do you change the engine oil, spark plugs, etc

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by battleaxe: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2017
enochogaga:

u mean diesel sound proof or fuel

Uncle... anyone!

If you get contact, pls share. I will make enquiries of what is available then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by keleto(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Goodday mr professor, Pls do you think lutian LT3900, 3.8 KVA,( it has both MANUAL AND KEYSTART), is ok, i need to buy it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by peaceland(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
enochogaga:

sorry I didn't get u
when starting a gen there is a lever you push to the left and return to right once gen started. issue is tthe lever stiff/stuck cannot go left again. thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
peaceland:

when starting a gen there is a lever you push to the left and return to right once gen started. issue is tthe lever stiff/stuck cannot go left again. thanks

OK now I get u sir, I think if the cap as been changed before now, is the cover that cover in-let of the shock the chork lever is the rotating to close and openI think it as shifted.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by keleto(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Goodday mr professor, Pls do you think lutian LT3900, 3.8 KVA,( it has both MANUAL AND KEYSTART), is ok, i need to buy it

enochogaga:

OK now I get u sir, I think if the cap as been changed before now, is the cover that cover in-let of the shock the chork lever is the rotating to close and openI think it as shifted.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
keleto:

go to the previous page, I have address this
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
battleaxe:

Uncle... anyone!

If you get contact, pls share. I will make enquiries of what is available then.

sorry make ur request plain, then I attend to u, perhaps the one that sells diesel does not sell fuel.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
XtraSmooth404:
Let's share tips on how to make our generators last for long. How often do you change the engine oil, spark plugs, etc

I think is a good idea
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ifnyioj22(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Evening bro" my church uses 5000avr stabiliser on there 6.5kva gen is it proper? I tried to advise them against it but they said it has been like that for the past 2yrs
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by rayval(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
enochogaga:

Please..Dr. you advice I get a 2.5kva..please suggest a product for me..I need the best please
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by genteel1: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Good day prof,
Pls I intend buying a small gen that can carry just electronics (tv, home theatre), and fan. I would prefer the one with little fuel consumption, noise level and one that will not damage my electronics.
Pls which original one would you recommend sir

Thanks for the good work on this thread
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Miller1: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good day prof,

i use a 1kva stabilizer to run my freezer on a thermocool hustler 2.5kva gen in my shop.
i just got a new big fridge and i want to change the stabilizer cos i guess it cant carry them both.
pls is it advisable to buy a 2kva stabilizer to carry both the freezer n the fridge with the same generator

the gen is not new it been in use for 2yrs now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
rayval:

Please..Dr. you advice I get a 2.5kva..please suggest a product for me..I need the best please

if is China get lutian since is cheaper, or get Honda elemex japan
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
genteel1:
Good day prof,
Pls I intend buying a small gen that can carry just electronics (tv, home theatre), and fan. I would prefer the one with little fuel consumption, noise level and one that will not damage my electronics.
Pls which original one would you recommend sir

Thanks for the good work on this thread

get 1.5kva tec bobo

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
ifnyioj22:
Evening bro" my church uses 5000avr stabiliser on there 6.5kva gen is it proper? I tried to advise them against it but they said it has been like that for the past 2yrs

is not proper Co's, no need to use stab on gen with avr,is just waste, and giving the gen more unnecessary load.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by onyechimereze1: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2017
Good morning Prof,Thanks for all your good works, we really apprecite.
Please between Lutian, Elepaq and Thermocool generators which one is more durable. Which one is more likely to have a fake and which one do you recommend.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2017
onyechimereze1:
Good morning Prof,Thanks for all your good works, we really apprecite.
Please between Lutian, Elepaq and Thermocool generators which one is more durable. Which one is more likely to have a fake and which one do you recommend.

elapaq as fake, but lutain and tec does not,
how many Kva are u intending to get?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2017
Miller1:
Good day prof,

i use a 1kva stabilizer to run my freezer on a thermocool hustler 2.5kva gen in my shop.
i just got a new big fridge and i want to change the stabilizer cos i guess it cant carry them both.
pls is it advisable to buy a 2kva stabilizer to carry both the freezer n the fridge with the same generator

the gen is not new it been in use for 2yrs now

no need for stab, as long ur GEN is using avr, is not the stab that boast the current or the mah of the voltage, but rather is ur gen, so using stab is waste of time on ur GEN that uses avr, except ur GEN is using capacitor, then u need stab to stabilize the voltage.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by onyechimereze1: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
enochogaga:

elapaq as fake, but lutain and tec does not,
how many Kva are u intending to get?

Thanks for your response, am looking at 1.5 Kva to 2.5Kva. Between Lutain and Tec which one is stronger and more durable.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by genteel1: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
enochogaga:

get 1.5kva tec bobo
Pls is '1.5kva tec bobo' same as 'Thermocool Petrol Generator Junior Max1500 1.5KVA/1.1KW' cos that was the result I got when I googled it..
Thanks in anticipation....
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
genteel1:

Pls is '1.5kva tec bobo' same as 'Thermocool Petrol Generator Junior Max1500 1.5KVA/1.1KW' cos that was the result I got when I googled it..
Thanks in anticipation....

yes they are thesame
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
onyechimereze1:

Thanks for your response, am looking at 1.5 Kva to 2.5Kva. Between Lutain and Tec which one is stronger and more durable.

for 1.5kva get tec
for 2.5kva get lutain
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MyMail2D: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello Professor,

I just came across this thread...Well done !

Pls confirm how good is the Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - Lt3990e - Key Start (new Model).
Am considering on buying it.
How fuel economy and durable is it?
Can it be serviced easily?
Are the parts available?
How noise is it?

Apologies if you have already answered this questions before as I could only see comments on other Lutian models but this one seems a new model.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2017
MyMail2D:
Hello Professor,

I just came across this thread...Well done !

Pls confirm how good is the Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - Lt3990e - Key Start (new Model).
Am considering on buying it.
How fuel economy and durable is it?
Can it be serviced easily?
Are the parts available?
How noise is it?

Apologies if you have already answered this questions before as I could only see comments on other Lutian models but this one seems a new model.

lutian is a good product but the issue is the noise is a bit high than fireman, Elemax, Elepaq.honda,and the rest. this is just the only disadvantage

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.