Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (785390 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jerryamos:
my 3.5kva alternator is not carrying my small fridge and 32inc flat screen TV pls help

when the fridge is on does the full GEN goes off or only the light?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please sir which of these two generators would you advice me to buy:
Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - LT3990E- Key Start -

&

Sumec Firman Generator Eco 3990ES 3.2kva.

I am most interested in these factors:

Fuel consumption,
Noise level
Durability

The difference in the price does not really matter as long the it is less noisy, more durable and consumes less fuel for a given time duration.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shadybembe: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good day professor how can I identify an original elepac 3800 generator .

Thank you.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
shadybembe:
Good day professor how can I identify an original elepac 3800 generator .

Thank you.

the HP and the body make or design, like name crested
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
misterme:
Please sir which of these two generators would you advice me to buy:
Lutian Ecological Series 3.5kva Generator - LT3990E- Key Start -

&

Sumec Firman Generator Eco 3990ES 3.2kva.

I am most interested in these factors:

Fuel consumption,
Noise level
Durability

The difference in the price does not really matter as long the it is less noisy, more durable and consumes less fuel for a given time duration.

Thanks in anticipation

all the listed gen are 2.5kva not 3.5kva
but the sumec is better, nioce and durability aspect
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spectre81(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Prof, can that 2.5kva carry pumping machine?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by shadybembe: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Good Day Professor

Thank you for your opinion. Please is this actually a 3.5 kva generator
Elepaq 3.5KVA Generator - EC3800CX

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2017
shadybembe:
Good Day Professor
Thank you for your opinion. Please is this actually a 3.5 kva generator Elepaq 3.5KVA Generator - EC3800CX
Thank you.
no is not, is 2.5
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2017
Spectre81:
Prof, can that 2.5kva carry pumping machine?

the type and hp
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by beautygboel(f): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Prof. please I need a 5kva diesel generator, which is the best?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Hi Engr.

I must confess you are doing a great job here, you are truly one in a million. May God continue to bless and reward you abundantly.

What do you think of inverter generators and why are they not in our market?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
simydan:
Hi Engr.

I must confess you are doing a great job here, you are truly one in a million. May God continue to bless and reward you abundantly.

What do you think of inverter generators and why are they not in our market?

inverter generator am not really getting u oh
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
beautygboel:
Prof. please I need a 5kva diesel generator, which is the best?

u mean sound proof?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
enochogaga:

inverter generator am not really getting u oh

There is a generator set that is called inverter generators. With little difference from the traditional generator.
Unlike the traditional generators they are smaller and light weight, they produced pure sine wave voltage like inverters, less bulky in shape, less noise and more fuel efficiency. But a more expensive sha!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by simydan(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
olaboy1:
Prof how much can I get this Honda and what's your take on it

Bro this is an Inverter generator probably 1000w very quite, durable, good fuel efficiency, compact and light weight, pure sine wave voltage output... But very expensive and I doubt if you'll get it easily in Nigeria.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Bigromeo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
evening sir.pls how much can i het Sumec firman 3800 brand new
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jossytech(m): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hello Prof I have this sumec fireman 1800 but it's noise too much, please what can be done in adjustment or replacement to address this, meanwhile can lutian 3.2kva lt3600 power 1hp pumping machine onxe a week

Thanks

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Erums(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Hello house can some one explain to me whats the meaning of low voltage compressors stated in haier thermocool freezers... Pls its urgent
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mumygodisgreat: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2017
pls house can someone explain to me the fault of this tiger Generator: I try to on it but it starts and stop for several time, So I added more oil but it still the same.

pls help me
thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
mumygodisgreat:
pls house can someone explain to me the fault of this tiger Generator: I try to on it but it starts and stop for several time, So I added more oil but it still the same.

pls help me
thanks
check plug
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kayzat: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
enochogaga:

p

Sir , my Myhome 2.5 kva generator consume too much oil and fuel . In fact it consume 1liter of oil per month because I have to be topping the oil every 5 days. It uses hybrid dual carburetor . apart from the excess fuel and oil consumption it works fine.

N.B. it is just 5 months old.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
mumygodisgreat:

pls help me
thanks

how does it goes off?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
kayzat:

Sir , my Myhome 2.5 kva generator consume too much oil and fuel . In fact it consume 1liter of oil per month because I have to be topping the oil every 5 days. It uses hybrid dual carburetor . apart from the excess fuel and oil consumption it works fine.

N.B. it is just 5 months old.

if u where giving guarantee, return it, ur rings are weak now, that why it consumes oil
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Erums:
Hello house can some one explain to me whats the meaning of low voltage compressors stated in haier thermocool freezers... Pls its urgent

it means compressor can work on low voltage
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
jossytech:
Hello Prof I have this sumec fireman 1800 but it's noise too much, please what can be done in adjustment or replacement to address this, meanwhile can lutian 3.2kva lt3600 power 1hp pumping machine onxe a week

Thanks

1. is it engine noise or coil side noise, or valve tapping?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Erums(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
enochogaga:

it means compressor can work on low voltage

The freezer seem to be warm on its body... Its de first time im putting it on
..... Pls can u advise
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kayzat: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
enochogaga:

if u where giving guarantee, return it, ur rings are weak now, that why it consumes oil

What about the fuel consumption ? is there any possibility of the hybrid carburetor causing that ?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Erums:

The freezer seem to be warm on its body... Its de first time im putting it on ..... Pls can u advise
is normal as long is cooling
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:44am On Sep 14, 2017
kayzat:

What about the fuel consumption ? is there any possibility of the hybrid carburetor causing that ?

adjust the firing speed to normal, don't let the be too high, then tight the fuel consumption screw
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kayzat: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2017
enochogaga:

adjust the firing speed to normal, don't let the be too high, then tight the fuel consumption screw

Thanks Bro. even though I don't know how to do that but your responses are spot on . God bless you Sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mumygodisgreat: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2017
enochogaga:

how does it goes off?
it'll start but immediately trip off with a sound as if fuel wanted finish;
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
mumygodisgreat:

it'll start but immediately trip off with a sound as if fuel wanted finish;

fuel shortage, u need to service the cap

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.