Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (788860 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mumygodisgreat: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
enochogaga:

fuel shortage, u need to service the cap
OK, thanks I'll call the engineer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mumygodisgreat: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
enochogaga:

fuel shortage, u need to service the cap
OK, thanks I'll call the engineer
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akaiconcepts(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
De Prof. My Gen just started making this constant noise like where fuel is about to finished.

Av checked the fuel, oil and even cleaned the plug, but its still making the same noise. Please kindly advice.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by spinola: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mercury Complete Inverter Systems starting from ₦95,000

mercurydirect.com.ng

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
akaiconcepts:
De Prof. My Gen just started making this constant noise like where fuel is about to finished.

Av checked the fuel, oil and even cleaned the plug, but its still making the same noise. Please kindly advice.

type of gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by akaiconcepts(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
enochogaga:

type of gen

Its a firman sumec 2900
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
akaiconcepts:

Its a firman sumec 2900

hope u are the that call last night, and I told what to do and u did it and it work?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kolajoo(m): 6:59am On Sep 17, 2017
enochogaga I have firman 8990 Esr Big Coil Generator for sale with remote and key starter. Not been used more than 5 times just in need of cash

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheTourist: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
kolajoo:
enochogaga I have firman 8990 Esr Big Coil Generator for sale with remote and key starter. Not been used more than 5 times just in need of cash

How much you want to sell? Cash at hand
Cash and carry!
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TheTourist: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
aieromon:
Morning Prof.

I have a Lutian 7.5HP generator which has been serving me well for the past 10 months. The issue I have with the gen is during shutdown,it makes a bang noise from the exhaust (as if fuel is leaking into the hot exhaust).

Technicians have told me not to worry about it but I would like to have your opinion.

Thanks

Bro saw your post, want to buy a 6.5HP Lutian Gen set but didn't know there was 7.5HP how much did you get it?

Prof I need your help please come in... I bought a 6.5HP Elepaq gen only to have bad rings after just 1 month, my technician claimed that the use of AC impacted on it and advised that I go for a higher capacity gen maybe 9.0 but like I forementioned above I want to buy a 6. 5 or 7.5HP Lutian can I use a 1.5HP AC on it?

Thanks in advance to my questions. Cheers
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
kolajoo:

ur location?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheTourist:

Bro saw your post, want to buy a 6.5HP Lutian Gen set but didn't know there was 7.5HP how much did you get it?

Prof I need your help please come in... I bought a 6.5HP Elepaq gen only to have bad rings after just 1 month, my technician claimed that the use of AC impacted on it and advised that I go for a higher capacity gen maybe 9.0 but like I forementioned above I want to buy a 6. 5 or 7.5HP Lutian can I use a 1.5HP AC on it?

Thanks in advance to my questions. Cheers

u can't see 7.5 any more u can only 9.0hp which is 3.5kva
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by themonk(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
enochogaga:

ur location?
Brother please I am in lagos and I need to buy an original generator that can carry just a fridge and maybe an AC. Please How can I know the original, do you have an idea of any shop where they sell original. I have 30k as my budget. If there are no original generators 30k and below that can carry a fridge please just tell me about those that can carry other house hold appliances.
Sumec generators is preferred. Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aieromon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
TheTourist:

Sorry,I meant to type 7.5kva.

The product is Lutian LT8000E
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by aso2benp: 5:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Sir I just bought a new elepaq 4990 generator and the noise is high how can I reduce the noise and what is the cause of the loud noise, because my other generator is not as loud as this so it given me concern please advice. thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kolajoo(m): 5:46am On Sep 18, 2017
enochogaga:

ur location?
ikorodu
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by kolajoo(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2017
TheTourist:

How much you want to sell? Cash at hand
Cash and carry!
call me
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by generator404(f): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2017
I purchased a 13,750kw Propane Generator from Central Maine Diesel a few years ago.

20 HP Honda engine, Italian generator head.
Paid about $2300 plus shipping via Paradise Freight which was a few hundred.
I see the price is just a bit higher now... But the one I want most is Cummins which i saw from a website.

Recently it blew a capacitor. Central Maine sent me 2 for the price of one even though it is out of warranty. $39 total for two.

I looked at generators on island but a similar Honda at Quality electric was close to $6000 and it wasn't even a 13750kw. More like 8 or 9000kw if I remember right.....

They have many generators at great prices but this is the one I settled for.

Quiet, no smell, propane lasts forever........

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pchinak: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2017
enochogaga:

u can't see 7.5 any more u can only 9.0hp which is 3.5kva

Hello Prof, thanks for the good job you do here.

I need your advice on the gen spec to buy. I have to power a home that has the following:

1hp sump pump

1.4kva sukam inverter
1 deep freezer
1 fridge
46" LED TV
decoder
home theater
lighting points for 4 bedroom
gate security lights
5 ceiling fans

I don't intend using it for sumo pump and freezer or fridge at same time. Please what will be the most comfortable rating and make of generator for me in your opinion.

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
i have been using a sumec fireman for years now. i changed d block engine about 2years ago and it still has served me well . is it okay to change engine block again ?? will other part of the gen still work fine considering ive once changed the engine before??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Pchinak:

Hello Prof, thanks for the good job you do here.

I need your advice on the gen spec to buy. I have to power a home that has the following:

1hp sump pump

1.4kva sukam inverter
1 deep freezer
1 fridge
46" LED TV
decoder
home theater
lighting points for 4 bedroom
gate security lights
5 ceiling fans

I don't intend using it for sumo pump and freezer or fridge at same time. Please what will be the most comfortable rating and make of generator for me in your opinion.

Thanks.

go get 2.5kva fireman spg3000
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2017
LordHiffy:
i have been using a sumec fireman for years now. i changed d block engine about 2years ago and it still has served me well . is it okay to change engine block again ?? will other part of the gen still work fine considering ive once changed the engine before??

if I may ask why changing it now?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pchinak: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
enochogaga:

go get 2.5kva fireman spg3000

I appreciate your prompt response sir, God bless you. Just for confirmation, my inverter as stated above is rated 1.4kva, is the remaining 1.1kva not too small for the other items listed?

Thanks.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Pchinak:

I appreciate your prompt response sir, God bless you. Just for confirmation, my inverter as stated above is rated 1.4kva, is the remaining 1.1kva not too small for the other items listed?

Thanks.

u mean the inverter to power the listed appliances
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by XtraSmooth404: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
themonk:

Brother please I am in lagos and I need to buy an original generator that can carry just a fridge and maybe an AC. Please How can I know the original, do you have an idea of any shop where they sell original. I have 30k as my budget. If there are no original generators 30k and below that can carry a fridge please just tell me about those that can carry other house hold appliances.
Sumec generators is preferred. Thank you

You can't get such for 30k. It is far above that.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Pchinak: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
enochogaga:

u mean the inverter to power the listed appliances

No sir. I am looking at the 2.5kva you recommended, and I already have a load of 1.4kva from my inverter that has to charge its 2 deep cycle batteries. If i add other appliances wont it be too much for the generator?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by LordHiffy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
enochogaga:

if I may ask why changing it now?
smokes too much, shorts oil and ive ringed it like 5times, plus i need to avoid constant problem since my generator is on 10 hrs everyday. i would like if it can still serve me for a year with my little budget before i get money to buy something new
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
LordHiffy:

smokes too much, shorts oil and ive ringed it like 5times, plus i need to avoid constant problem since my generator is on 10 hrs everyday. i would like if it can still serve me for a year with my little budget before i get money to buy something new

if u can get good Belgium block, and use std+ piston cub and original std+ rings, with good parking rings, u will enjoy ur gen
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rainmaker69(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prof I hail, the carb of my Sumec Firman Eco 8990 ESR is quite dirty and causing sputtering. Can you recommend where I can get a new one and advise as to the cost. The gen has served well. Its going on 3 years now.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Spectre81(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Can a 2.5kva generator power a 1.5 horsepower Ac and fridge
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Spectre81:
Can a 2.5kva generator power a 1.5 horsepower Ac and fridge

no
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Rainmaker69:
Prof I hail, the carb of my Sumec Firman Eco 8990 ESR is quite dirty and causing sputtering. Can you recommend where I can get a new one and advise as to the cost. The gen has served well. Its going on 3 years now.

just go to any seller spear parts seller, buy rito

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.