Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not (946 Views)

Most Guys I Meet Just Want To Bunk Me. What Is Wrong? / Am Scared,she Just Gives it To Me No Strings Attached. / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by orobs93(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2015
My babe nor wan hear I dey try explain say fuel scarcity dey bite us so hard but dat one nor concern am she just want to see me..i knw wat to do.
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2015
Trekgrin
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2015
No buses or cab again ? cheesy
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by TrishaP(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2015
Tell us what you'll do.
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2015
orobs93:
My babe nor wan hear I dey try explain say fuel scarcity dey bite us so hard but dat one nor concern am she just want to see me..i knw wat to do.

You can sex in 3rd Main Bridge Lagoon. I heard police na sabi.
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On May 25, 2015
Just like this grin

1 Like

Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 25, 2015
shocked c dis girls for here want make op go, even if na trek. if you go *draws ear* na small tin remain make i call you mugu!
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by orobs93(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2015
You all don't get it she wants to come and see me she wants to travel from delta to benin den back to delta am trying to explain to her about the issue on ground but she ain't just listening
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by orobs93(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Just like this grin

Exactly I just tire is like I am speaking chinese
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by xynerise: 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
orobs93:
You all don't get it she wants to come and see me she wants to travel from delta to benin den back to delta am trying to explain to her about the issue on ground but she ain't just listening
She has money for transport abi?
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by orobs93(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

She has money for transport abi?

I hope so but just don't want that stress naw most parks ar out of vehicles and everywhere is tensed up..
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by xynerise: 4:06pm On May 25, 2015
orobs93:

I hope so but just don't want that stress naw most parks ar out of vehicles and everywhere is tensed up..
So how does that affect her visit? If she sees a bus coming to your house why are you still bothered? Abi you no get money to feed her? cheesy
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by AfricanApple(f): 4:07pm On May 25, 2015
what are friends for if not for inconveniences smiley
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by UnknownT: 4:14pm On May 25, 2015
xynerise:

So how does that affect her visit? If she sees a bus coming to your house why are you still bothered? Abi you no get money to feed her? cheesy
you no hear say NA fuel be her water. Where op wan see fuel buy grin
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by xynerise: 4:19pm On May 25, 2015
UnknownT:
you no hear say NA fuel be her water. Where op wan see fuel buy grin
She be Okada? She dey drink fuel? grin
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by chibwike(m): 4:34pm On May 25, 2015
Oga take selfie..send am to her na
Re: She Just Want To See Me Fuel Scarcity Or Not by Jayjay0(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2015
Tell the B*tch to come see you if she's desperate

(1) (Reply)

Why Is He Ignoring Her Phone? / Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady / Dinstintive Features Of A Mature Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.