Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Does It Matter Of She Works? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Matter Of She Works? (427 Views)

Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. / Urgently: Some Strategic Advice Needed As A Matter Of Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Matter Of She Works? by pinkpebbles(f): 3:40pm On May 25, 2015
Does knowing where one works make any difference when asking a lady out?
Click link below to read full story
http://parrothouz.com/2015/05/25/1-17/
Re: Does It Matter Of She Works? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 25, 2015
*sigh*.. ur topic is even wrong
Re: Does It Matter Of She Works? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 25, 2015
Comment
I have been thinking of quitting my job and I am not scared of how I will survive instead, I am scared I would never meet a man that would want to be with me since the question men ask after your name is where you work. And when you say that you do not have a job,they always look dissappointed.
I really do not get how where someone works determine if you would want to be with the person.
Does knowing where one works make any difference when asking a lady out? And ladies,how do you feel when that is the second line in trying to woo you especially when you really work nowhere.
As for my best friend,she would never answer any other question after you have asked where she works. And my neighbour also testified that since she got a new job,she has been festive in the area of men.
Re: Does It Matter Of She Works? by sinizia: 5:24pm On May 25, 2015
Yes, it matters a lot to me. If she's working as a full-time prĂ²stitute, i won't be marrying or dating her. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Asks Obama To Marry Him / Wanderful This Must Be The Best Chat Site Ever Made From Wapka / Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.