Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. (1633 Views)

Who Else Is Tired Of Seeing This On Nl(photo) / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / When You Keep Cheating On Bae And She Is Tired Of Your Excuses Pics+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by cvibe2: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2015
“I am tired of life!” those were the exact words of Cynthia (Not real name), my beautiful and single 36year old friend who works in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

I told her, I know the reason why you are feeling this way. She asked why?
I mentioned the fact is, every time you come back home from work, there is no one to welcome you; no one at home to shout at saying “leave that place!”, “don’t jump on that chair!”, “why did you scatter the table!” Etc. She said I was right and totally agreed with me.

She drives a nice car, lives in a nice apartment, very comfortable, but deep down she is unhappy. Every night, she cries herself to sleep.

These are the exact social problems so many single working class and busy professionals’ face all over the country. They have nice and decent jobs; are successful in their careers and businesses, but finding the right partner to settle down with has been much of an uphill task.

A lot of these single working class and busy professionals are now approaching their late 30's; while some are already crossing the 40’s barrier with their biological clocks ticking, still lonely with no partner or children to share their success with.

You can put a stop to that part of your life that makes you think and cry yourself to sleep every night today! You deserve to be happy. Find your own working class soul mate.

Register today on www.OnlyWorkingClass.com It’s free.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com is the premium online dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Marry right and live a good life!

Tell your single working class friends about our site.

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by marshalcarter: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Give her my contact
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by marshalcarter: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2015
cvibe2:
“I am tired of life!” those were the exact words of Cynthia (Not real name), my beautiful and single 36year old friend who works in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

I told her, I know the reason why you are feeling this way. She asked why?
I mentioned the fact is, every time you come back home from work, there is no one to welcome you; no one at home to shout at saying “leave that place!”, “don’t jump on that chair!”, “why did you scatter the table!” Etc. She said I was right and totally agreed with me.

She drives a nice car, lives in a nice apartment, very comfortable, but deep down she is unhappy. Every night, she cries herself to sleep.

These are the exact social problems so many single working class and busy professionals’ face all over the country. They have nice and decent jobs; are successful in their careers and businesses, but finding the right partner to settle down with has been much of an uphill task.

A lot of these single working class and busy professionals are now approaching their late 30's; while some are already crossing the 40’s barrier with their biological clocks ticking, still lonely with no partner or children to share their success with.

You can put a stop to that part of your life that makes you think and cry yourself to sleep every night today! You deserve to be happy. Find your own working class soul mate.

Register today on www.OnlyWorkingClass.com It’s free.

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com is the premium online dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Marry right and live a good life!

Tell your single working class friends about our site.

CC: Lalasticlala
Make sure you give her my contactangry
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by xreal: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2015
So, you form this story to advertise and pull traffic to the website.
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by octopusfreaky(f): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Pele ti eeeeeeeee
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol who says men don't rock grin they need us so badly.. Awwwhn

1 Like

Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by solodox(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
and them go dey cuss jonathan say him dey clueless!
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by Chidonc(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2015
Shoutout to all the gays in the house, na God go punish una, prick neva reach ladies finish una carry dey give fellow man, now see frustration this ladies dey go tru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by JERRY1925(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2015
painful..feel her pain...advice her to be happy..and mayb abopt.....or help her family members or som1 very close..
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by cvibe2: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
xreal:
So, you form this story to advertise and pull traffic to the website.

This is a real story not formed. The real name of the lady is what I have changed. You want to pinpoint her in DPR eh?
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
No need to be sad every misfortune is a blessing in disguise she can as well FOR NOW before dem begin rush me like hot akamu FOR NOW adopt a child there are several kids in at d modaless centre home praying secretly dat some one wud adopt dem and call dem my child and dey too we call dem mummy and daddy
And bou her partner u can meet that special somebody anyway anytime anywhere she shd be nice av a good manner of approach be humble to every guy and be watchful smart and prayerful too den errytin will be alryt
Alakija sef dey husband hse na

1 Like

Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by destinysaid(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
angry
halfrica:
No need to be sad every misfortune is a blessing in disguise she can as well FOR NOW before dem begin rush me like hot akamu FOR NOW adopt a child there are several kids in at d modaless centre home praying secretly dat some one wud adopt dem and call dem my child and dey too we call dem mummy and daddy
And bou her partner u can meet that special somebody anyway anytime anywhere she shd be nice av a good manner of approach be humble to every guy and be watchful smart and prayerful too den errytin will be alryt
Alakija sef dey husband hse na
touching .... Buh d guy formed story to advertise a site...... angry
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2015
destinysaid:
angry touching .... Buh d guy formed story to advertise a site...... angry

Bt still useful for ladies out there grin am a multivitamin ah mean *scraching head* motivational speaker

1 Like

Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by cvibe2: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
destinysaid:
angry touching .... Buh d guy formed story to advertise a site...... angry

This is not a formed story ...that was the inspiration required to start the site. Statistics show many working class ladies share similar situations with Cynthia.
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by xreal: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
cvibe2:

This is a real story not formed. The real name of the lady is what I have changed. You want to pinpoint her in DPR eh?

Nooo.
I fit like her, you know.
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by xreal: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
solodox:
and them go dey cuss jonathan say him dey clueless!

wetin we dey talk-wetin solodox dey talk? is he high?

next, you will say Buhari is responsible for her predicament.
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by solodox(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
xreal:

wetin we dey talk-wetin solodox dey talk? is he high?

next, you will say Buhari is responsible for her predicament.

NO nao...you seff reason am! this kind op dey nigeria we nor see am call clueless!
Re: She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
I can categorically tell you that this is not true!

Please use another company or organisation. Not DPR.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? / She Cheated Twice In 3 Weeks With Two Different Guys..am So Pained / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.