Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. (857 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
LADIES, TAKE NOTE check out dese 10 things i composed that can help u know ur man beta
1. Beauty attracts men but wisdom keeps
them.
2. Elegance catches men's attention but
intelligence convinces them.
3. Nagging irritates men but 'constructive silence' weakens them. Don't NAG.
4. The 'boy' in everyman pops out
occasionally, your ability to handle this, is
a woman's truest maturity.
5. Men have secret struggles and silent
pains. Should you ever find them out exhibit the greatest maturity. Don't get paranoid when u hear these secrets.
6. In the long-run your 'words' matters
more to a man than your 'looks', so invest
the right
words.
7. Earn a man's respect and he will consider you the yard stick for all his
action.
8. Learn to mould the moods of your man.
9. Men wil naturally give you their futures
if they can recall your maturity in
yesterday's issues. 10. Women are every where but queens
are scarce. Let the queen in you come
alive and he will be your king and hold
you in high esteem.
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by jrerico1(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by okabe(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
Very insightful I'd say *kudos*
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
"Constructive silence"...issorite. Welldone op.
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by Jayjay0(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by okabe(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
debolly:
"Constructive silence"...
As in eh, I bin tink sey na only me c am
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by okabe(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2015
debolly:
"Constructive silence"...
As in eh, I bin tink sey na only me c am
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by ifyan(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2015
debolly:
"Constructive silence"...issorite. Welldone op.

Just brilliant, am right you know.
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by ifyan(m): 11:59pm On May 25, 2015
MrAkias:
LADIES, TAKE NOTE check out dese 10 things i composed that can help u know ur man beta
1. Beauty attracts men but wisdom keeps
them.
2. Elegance catches men's attention but
intelligence convinces them.
3. Nagging irritates men but 'constructive silence' weakens them. Don't NAG.
4. The 'boy' in everyman pops out
occasionally, your ability to handle this, is
a woman's truest maturity.
5. Men have secret struggles and silent
pains. Should you ever find them out exhibit the greatest maturity. Don't get paranoid when u hear these secrets.
6. In the long-run your 'words' matters
more to a man than your 'looks', so invest
the right
words.
7. Earn a man's respect and he will consider you the yard stick for all his
action.
8. Learn to mould the moods of your man.
9. Men wil naturally give you their futures
if they can recall your maturity in
yesterday's issues. 10. Women are every where but queens
are scarce. Let the queen in you come
alive and he will be your king and hold
you in high esteem.

Absolutely lovely bro.

Lovlily sweety.

And tempted kisses.

Love this bro.
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by ifyan(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2015
Jayjay0:
Ok

Guy did you know you have a secular problem.

Just'OK' for this beautiful Wright up.

Like seriously you need hmmmm let me think.

But seriously you really need. ...

You know. .....
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by MsBliss(f): 8:35am On May 26, 2015
Donno what to type
Re: Ladies- Check Out The 10 Things You Need To Know About Men. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2015
charlie you're on point.
you deserve 25litres of fuel !

(1) (Reply)

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman / Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. / How Many Of You Guys Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.