Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Many Of You Guys Can Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Guys Can Do This (855 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by chidiezeh(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2015

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
cool
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Basildvalour(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
This one na small challenge na!
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by bjprodint(f): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
A nija guy will only do dat if he wants sometin from his woman.konji na bastard!!
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by IamLEGEND1: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is nothing
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
bjprodint:
A nija guy will only do dat if he wants sometin from his woman.konji na bastard!!

U must have experienced it
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Asad69(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Being a naija niggue, m sure lots of ma fellas can do this...
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by chigoizie7(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ee hard ooh
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by sweetgala(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Done it before would do it again
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
why didn't he carry the girl, so he can hold the umbrella . some men can be silly for love
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not hard at all.

But I won't do it if she is feminist. No hard feelings.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by faith551(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
I tell people that every guy is born with a heart filled with love for the opposite gender, it's a 90% probability that the first face we ever saw was a females face, our first world was within the female body, the first things we learnt were from a female, and we grew up with that affinity, love, respect and affection for our female counterparts.
But the issue is that most of us have been stung by a bee, and now we even fear house flies as a precautionary measure. Our girls have made us believe our love is not worth them, they've put money and artificial things first. Humans are built to have that joy in doing a profitable thing even when it is tiring and difficult. When we have a costly and pure thing to share in return of thesame costly pure thing (love) from you and you decide to take something else in exchange for the said love, we are led to believe it's not genuine anymore, thus we retract into our shell, and face being called and termed a lot of things by the ladies when the fault is from them

As a matter of fact ur post reads CARING FOR EACH OTHER, which means it's not peculiar to a party alone.
By the way Wat will I be doing in the rain grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by sunnyman(m): 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whats wrong if both of them leave the rain ?, assuming this is real, then the girl does not love the guy, well na movie these things de happen sha.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by laidian(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
if she is with my kid, i will do it. if not that can only be done in my dream.
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by Creamz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why didn't the girl hold the umbrella instead? That's the type of guy that drinks water while the girl eats fried rice chicken and Jamaican sauce at the restaurant. LAME
Re: How Many Of You Guys Can Do This by mekzyjoe(m): 12:10am On Jul 07, 2015
chidiezeh:
SMH

(1) (Reply)

15 Things No Man Wants To Hear From A Woman / 8 Warning Signs That You Are In An Toxic Relationship / Qualities Of My Future Wife : A Man Utd Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.