Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market (17709 Views)

Pls I Need Your Advice On Vegetable Farming Business / We Supply Fresh Vegetable Leaf In Large Quantity / Low Cost 6 Weeks Vegetable Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by enolife(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2015
@Jethro2 this guy needs what you have. although I have given him you number but still want you to see his treath. click here www.nairaland.com/2533412/want-buy-hybrid-cucumber-watermelon#37069742
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks so much.
I really appreciate the gesture.
enolife:
@Jethro2 this guy needs what you have. although I have given him you number but still want you to see his treath. click here www.nairaland.com/2533412/want-buy-hybrid-cucumber-watermelon#37069742
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by greenmatorganic: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
jethro2:

Why dont you go straight to marketing your product instead of posing some big grammars that a local farmer like me can not comprehend?
What happen to poultry waste and cow dungs?
You can visit the farm and i will teach organic manure usage free of charge.
please get someone else to patronise

@jethro2 so surprised your making this assertion, you're as bad as me pointing fingers.

Remember its a genuine question I asked you about organic manure. Speaking of which "Compost" compost isn't animal residue, from Cow or Goat, compost is from agricultural residue, plants and flowers left to be digested by worms.

It enriches your soil and loads your produce with many benefits. I am not selling any of that stuff to you, I am also looking to buy some compost and looking for where they stock them.

I am also not speaking the English you can't understand as we all live to learn, the day we stop learning, is the day we start dying.

Many thanks

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by greenmatorganic: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
jethro2:

Hmnnn. must one belong to a union before one bring about changes. What exactly is your point?
Please stop pointing fingers and get some work done
Who are the goverments?
We will only make the move the day we sto blaming someone for our woes
Lots and lots of people are making it big in the same country that a lot complain about
They neither have two heads or more brains.

I am taken aback with what you just said, it really shows your A FARMER, but that shouldn't stop you from being interested in civic issues that affects you directly with you having no control over it.

I am with my lawyer now and he confirms it that its the local govt that Mile12 is under that can change the environment or disband the unions and make it a non union controlled market, even upgrading the floors, drainage, lighting, storage, Car & Truck park etc

I can't go into the market without having a lobby group to push the intended reform. My lawyer also informed me that theirs a case in court because the Lagos State Market wants to use the land Mile12 is on and that decision has been challenged because they want the market relocated

1 Like

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by greenmatorganic: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
jethro2:

Hmnnn. must one belong to a union before one bring about changes. What exactly is your point?
Please stop pointing fingers and get some work done
Who are the goverments?
We will only make the move the day we sto blaming someone for our woes
Lots and lots of people are making it big in the same country that a lot complain about
They neither have two heads or more brains.

I am taken aback with what you just said, it really shows your A FARMER, but that shouldn't stop you from being interested in civic issues that affects you directly with you having no control over it.

I am with my lawyer now and he confirms it that its the local govt that Mile12 is under that can change the environment or disband the unions and make it a non union controlled market, even upgrading the floors, drainage, lighting, storage, Car & Truck park etc

I can't go into the market without having a lobby group to instigate reforms. So am not very impressed with your aggression.

It shows you dont fully understand the Mechanics of these things and the legal framework.

Keep up with your good work, like I said to you yesterday in my phone conversation with you, I would see you shortly one of these days.

Enjoy life till we speak, chat or see shortly.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by FarmTech(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
greenmatorganic:

@jethro2 so surprised your making this assertion, you're as bad as me pointing fingers.

Remember its a genuine question I asked you about organic manure. Speaking of which "Compost" compost isn't animal residue, from Cow or Goat, compost is from agricultural residue, plants and flowers left to be digested by worms.

It enriches your soil and loads your produce with many benefits. I am not selling any of that stuff to you, I am also looking to buy some compost and looking for where they stock them.

I am also not speaking the English you can't understand as we all live to learn, the day we stop learning, is the day we start dying.

Many thanks
Actually compost consist of plant and animal matters. They are combine in such a way to have an optimum carbon-nitrogen ratio and this will prevent loss of nitrogen in the form of ammonia.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by greenmatorganic: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2015
FarmTech:

Actually compost consist of plant and animal matters. They are combine in such a way to have an optimum carbon-nitrogen ratio and this will prevent loss of nitrogen in the form of ammonia.

Not all compost comprise of both animal matter & plant, you're correct about the carbon-nitrogen ratio. When you use aerobic digestion to break things down.

Here's what Wikipedia says about what compost is,( see below) am s thought leader in these technologies check out my website www.greenmatics.net to find out more about my other area of mastery apart from farming.

Compost (/ˈkɒmpɒst/ or /ˈkɒmpoʊst/) is organic matter that has been decomposed and recycled as a fertilizer and soil amendment. Compost is a key ingredient in organic farming. At the simplest level, the process of composting simply requires making a heap of wetted organic matter known as green waste (leaves, food waste) and waiting for the materials to break down into humus after a period of weeks or months. Modern, methodical composting is a multi-step, closely monitored process with measured inputs of water, air, and carbon- and nitrogen-rich materials. The decomposition process is aided by shredding the plant matter, adding water and ensuring proper aeration by regularly turning the mixture. Worms and fungi further break up the material. Bacteria requiring oxygen to function (aerobic bacteria) and fungi manage the chemical process by converting the inputs into heat, carbon dioxide and ammonium. The ammonium (NH4) is the form of nitrogen used by plants. When available ammonium is not used by plants it is further converted by bacteria into nitrates (NO3) through the process of nitrification.

Compost is rich in nutrients. It is used in gardens, landscaping, horticulture, and agriculture. The compost itself is beneficial for the land in many ways, including as a soil conditioner, a fertilizer, addition of vital humus or humic acids, and as a natural pesticide for soil. In ecosystems, compost is useful for erosion control, land and stream reclamation, wetland construction, and as landfill cover (see compost uses). Organic ingredients intended for composting can alternatively be used to generate biogas through anaerobic digestion.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Resumption for practical training starts on Tuesday
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2015
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc step
by step practical training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 4th batch of our on farm vegetable
practical.
We will take you through all the challenges
Soil management
Nursery making
Pest and diseases
Staking/trellising
market access for your crops
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 2nd - 27th November
Participatory fee N25,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
contact 08064688501 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by Omoade86: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2015
Can I have your contact please?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Omoade86:
Can I have your contact please?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by Biimz: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Looking to buy good variet seeds for Amaranthus green, Tomatoes, hot pepper and mild pepper.
Please help. Thanks in advance
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by oludarekehinde(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
Broilers Chicken for sale at KEDOTY FARM Elerangbe ibeju lekki lagos #2,500 per one. Their kg is between 4&5kg. Contact for booking 08053690928
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc
step by step practical on farm training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 1st batch of our on farm vegetable
practical training.
We will take you through all the challenges
1. Soil management
2. Nursery making
3. Pest and diseases control
4. Staking/trellising
5. market access for your crops
6. Irrigation process
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 1st - 26th February 2016
Participatory fee
For a month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
Participants take care of their feeding
contact 08064688501, 08188540096 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by JayJustus(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
mama jethro...how much do you sell your radish?
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 9:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Our next Farm2Market Vegetable Practical Training has
been scheduled as follows:
April 4th - 29th
May 2nd - 27th
We can only accommodate 10 participants per month.
please make your bookings on time.
participatory fee remain the same.
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for 2 weeks
N10,000 for a week
contact 08064688501, 08188540096
or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
You can follow our activities at
www.facebook.com/ entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report ) (Share)
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 12:38am On Jul 02, 2016
Training!! Training!!!.
2ND Batch Of Farm Manager Free Agribusiness Training
Training session will be covering but not limited to
1. The construction of green house using local materials such as bamboo, teak etc.
Participants will be involve in building the screen house.
2. Construction of solar dryer for fruits and vegetables
3. Growing different vegetables in green house.
Vegetable such as
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Cabbage
Onions
Beet roots
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Lettuce etc.
4. Construction of a local preservative cooler for fruits and vegetables
5. Marketing the vegetables.
Hotels, restaurants and supermarket are paying enormously for organic vegetables.
Our products are purely organic.
6. Farm Manager job placement:
Yes. We have clients that needs experience hand on farm.
They require farm managers that can work with little or no supervision.
We assure you of good salary package, accommodation and others.
Terms and condition apply.
Duration
September, October, November
Farm Settlement Location
Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Resumption Date
September 5th 2016.
We can only accommodate 30 participants.
Its first come first serve.
Registration closes by August 25th.
We made accommodation arrangement for participants for the 3 months at the cost of N15,000.
Registration is in progress.
To register call 08188540096, 08064688501
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by pinkcita: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
wuyexzy:
well done jare mama jethro. which type of irrigation system is good for vegetables like efo, ewedu e.t.c. cos ain't think drip irrigation system will so well serve purpose.
and also u ain't discussing bout efo and ewedu.
Drip irrigation is the best for vegetables, some water contains chlorine and most leaves changes color to it bad for vegetables but when absorbed from the root they require it for growth.
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by jethro2: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Farm Managers Vacancy:
The main reason we put up the 3 month farm managerial training is to ::
1. Train Farm Managers
2. Access their performance and build on it
And the expectation is that by the end of the training::
Participants can either
1. Start up his own farm with no or little technical assistance
2. We offer jobs to interested participants.
Yes. The jobs vacancy are plenty.
But we can only offer those that has been trained.
Those that actually pass the test.
The 3 months is a test period.
Most people looking for Farm Managers work don't have what it takes to be the farm manager.
Farming is a field activities. You don't even have an office. Come rain, come sun, you have to be there.
Putting you through the rigorous task is getting you prepared for the task ahead.
So if you think you are up to the task.
Prepare to join us for the September batch.
And that's why we made it so cheap.
N15,000 to participate for 3 month.
You don't have an excuse to be unemployed.
The jobs are waiting
Get in touch
Call 08064688501, 08188540096
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by bezaleeltech(m): 2:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Hi. House, Please can you update on the current vegetable market in the dry season in major markets in Nigeria?
Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by globalimpunity: 2:32pm On May 20, 2019
At MAJIK FARM we explore integrated ecological agriculture through the lens of holistic management, regrarian design, permaculture, the keyline scale of permanence, biomimicry and advance farming techniques to increase productivity and benefit our customers with strong and steady supply across the globe, Here are the foodstuffs that we can export to foreign Countries :
Smoked fish, Gari, Beans Flour, Melon seed (Egusi Ground), Ogbono,Cassava Flour, Bitterleaf, Dried Ugu leaf:, Palmwine, Butter production. Coconut processing,Pepper,Tomato , Hibiscus flower, Yoghurt,Pap (Ogi), Ukazi leaf
,Others are,Hot Chilli Pepper – Ground, Kolanut, Potato, Semolina, Ginger beer, Kilishi, Soybean, Groundnut, okra, Cassava, Yam, Honey, Snail, Bitter Kola, Ofada rice, Catfish, Shrimps, Pounded Yam Flour, Poultry, Fruit juice, Cashew, Plantain Flour, Palm Oilwe after our management knows the varieties of farm product you will like to contract with us with details and shipping specification we will deliver with time consciousness throughout the year .

Re: Fresh Vegetable : One Stop Guarante Open Market by AfroAgroPower: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
greenmatorganic:

I can't go into the market without having a lobby group to push the intended reform. My lawyer also informed me that theirs a case in court because the Lagos State Market wants to use the land Mile12 is on and that decision has been challenged because they want the market relocated

Good Spirit bro.

Your contact please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit / Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.