Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma (34296 Views)

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square / Stay Away From Nigeria,nans Tells Jacob Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 3:48pm On May 26, 2015
Parolee:

May be those African countries owe Zuma an apology for dumping all their people to South Africa....how about that?
I concur

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Are u f*king kidding me? Are there no S/Africans in other countries? If Zuma and South Africans don't want people in their country, why not say it ( it's even impossible).

Zuma owes Africa an apology, Period!
Zuma did issue an apology to África, or do you want a special one to Nigeria?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 3:53pm On May 26, 2015
mroluway:
The National Association of Nigerian Students has advised South African President, Jacob Zuma, to stay away from the inauguration of the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

The organisation also threatened to storm the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, should Zuma step into the country’s airport.

According to the association, Zuma should keep off as his visit will be an insult to the sensibility of Nigerians over his alleged poor handling of the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other migrant foreigners in South Africa.

A statement by NANS President, Tijani Usman, noted that Zuma’s inability to “apologise to Nigerians like he did to Mozambique”, despite the sacrifices the country made for South Africa, was unfortunate.

He said, “We wish to advise the South African President (Jacob Zuma) to rather stay at home and address burning issues, rather than embarking on a visit that is the least desirable.

“The South African President’s failure to apologise to Nigeria for the losses the country and our citizens incurred during the xenophobic attacks on foreigners leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. There is therefore, no point felicitating with a people who clearly do not matter much to you. President Zuma’s visit will only amount to pretence.”

NANS further restated its earlier position that it will henceforth not hesitate to clamp down on South African investments in the country should any incident of xenophobic attacks recur.

http://www.punchng.com/education/stay-away-from-
nigeria-nans-tells-jacob-zuma/

cheesy cheesy cheesy

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! STONE HIM!

its a pity Nigerians are good with threats but never act on their threats:-(.

STONE HIM!!! So we can end this rubbish of relations btw Nigeria & SA. Its very destructive and a waste of time. We all need to help our countries cut all diplomatic ties then I think we will progress than regress. We are busy blaming each there's countries for things we should be blaming our governments for. This is dumb...

#NigeriaStoneZuma #NIGERIASAcutTies

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 3:59pm On May 26, 2015
coputa:
If you dont know,this warning is a slight to the government and people of south Africa.

What are you saying? You think SA people care about your empty threats? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
coputa:
So Zuma should not apologise to Nigeria because no Nigerian died during the attact,what of the torture meted out to them and their displacement, agony and the physical trauma they passed through.why do you hate yourself so much.

I think he should apologise only after your government has apologised for being useless.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Zuma did issue an apology to África, or do you want a special one to Nigeria?

Well, if he did, that's good for him. Bottom line, he's been warned to stay away from Nigeria and I hope he heeds them.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
bettercreature:
Tell GEJ to apologize to Hausa PEOPLE first for allowing bokoharam to kill over 10,000 hausas during his reign the fact is most of you dont have cable tv

Nigeria are sick people really, they shout to high heavens about an an attack on 8 people in foreign lands but would not say a word about 20 000 in their own background? That's insane!

They must stone Zuma, who cares? And we can clean up Hilbrow, Point, Sunnyside and all our neighbourhood infiltrated and massed up by Nigerians after that. Pity they will do zilch, Cowards!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
SA had to make its own provisions to have its citizens that died when TB Joshua's building collapsed sent back to SA. Did you hear them crying for apologies?

What happened in TB Joshua's church was an accident not a coordinated attack on South Africans.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Well, if he did, that's good for him. Bottom line, he's been warned to stay away from Nigeria and I hope he heeds them.

You are embarrassing yourselves. Its good to keep quiet when you know you cannot do zilch. Zuma will be in Nigeria on Friday and nothing will happen. Now run along, big mouth.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

What happened in TB Joshua's church was an accident not a coordinated attack on South Africans.
it still involved people dying, probably more people than all those that died during the April 2015 attacks alone. Point is they moved on, and Nigerians need to do the same. You cannot change the past, so stop trying to live in it. You can only hope on making amends in the future
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:

Nigeria are sick people really, they shout to high heavens about an an attack on 8 people in foreign lands but would not say a word about 20 000 in their own background? That's insane!

They must stone Zuma, who cares? And we can clean up Hilbrow, Point, Sunnyside and all our neighbourhood infiltrated and massed up by Nigerians after that. Pity they will do zilch, Cowards!

South Africans are the demented, lazy ass lay abouts that do nothing but eat, sleep and Bleep. Then when they get tired of doing the same old sh*t everyday, the attack other tribes living in their country cos they're doing better than them in their country. it's their inferiority complex that is driving them to commit genocide against other africans....

Oh and South Africans are the biggest back stabbing cowards ever! African countries rallied around them to help them fight apartheid and they kill and destroy their stuff in return but can't even look a white man in the eye...punks.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:
SOUTH AFRICA PRESIDENT OF SLAVES ...WE DONT NEED HIM.... angry
funny enough, lol, it's you who are slaves, enslaved by your own government and your Naija mentality in your all black country, do you have fuel as we speak? What about good roads, healthcare, electricity ? If having all the basic amentities make me a slave then I'll be a slave anyday! Think before speak

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
njays24:
It seems those south Africans deliberately disrespect and insult us. I don't blame them though,we brought it upon ourselves. We bring our country down by our actions and what we say about our own country. Our leaders also contributed in ruining our reputation. I saw on TV when Jacob zuma visited Mozambique and another southern African country and apologised to the presidents and the people of those countries;we don't matter to them I guess,we're not important,except otherwise he still has the plan of coming purposely to apologise. We deserve an apology,we're not animals.

There's no apology needed you recalled your diplomatic outfit remember? And cameback sheepishly to apologise and blame miscommunication? That was a global blunder and embarrassment so, take that as an apology.!

You take yourselves too serious unfortunately you're the only ones who do, everyone else think you are the biggest joke. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
it still involved people dying, probably more people than all those that died during the April 2015 attacks alone. Point is they moved on, and Nigerians need to do the same. You cannot change the past, so stop trying to live in it. You can only hope on making amends in the future

The problem is not being able to move on. We've been through a lot of stuff in this country, things that are worse that the stupidity of Soth Africans and we're still here. The issue is, how are we sure it's not going to happen again? This isn't the first time they're pushing their head deep into their backsides. I think it's time they experienced the consequences of their actions not some silly pr stunt. That's my point not being able to move on. We're Nigerians, we do that by being citizens of this country.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by Moana(f): 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

The problem is not being able to move on. We've been through a lot of stuff in this country, things that are worse that the stupidity of Soth Africans and we're still here. The issue is, how are we sure it's not going to happen again? This isn't the first time they're pushing their head deep into their backsides. I think it's time they experienced the consequences of their actions not some silly pr stunt. That's my point not being able to move on. We're Nigerians, we do that by being citizens of this country.
if you like chase Zuma away, it will save the SA costs of his stay in Nigeria for that period. MTN, DStv and Shoprite will still be making billions out of you though. At the end of the SA will lose nothing from it.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Nothing is certain in life only death and taxes, hun. But you can make sure it doesn't happen again by getting all Nigerians out of SA and stop coming down South. There you will have your surity.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by KingTom(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:
if you like chase Zuma away, it will save the SA costs of his stay in Nigeria for that period. MTN, DStv and Shoprite will still be making billions out of you though. At the end of the SA will lose nothing from it.
Moana really? undecided
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by stayblack: 4:34pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
funny enough, lol, it's you who are slaves, enslaved by your own government and your Naija mentality in your all black country, do you have fuel as we speak? What about good roads, healthcare, electricity ? If having all the basic amentities make me a slave then I'll be a slave anyday! Think before speak
SLAVE WAY OF WRITIN....MONKEY.... grin
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
CaptPlanet:

South Africans are the demented, lazy ass lay abouts that do nothing but eat, sleep and Bleep. Then when they get tired of doing the same old sh*t everyday, the attack other tribes living in their country cos they're doing better than them in their country. it's their inferiority complex that is driving them to commit genocide against other africans....

Oh and South Africans are the biggest back stabbing cowards ever! African countries rallied around them to help them fight apartheid and they kill and destroy their stuff in return but can't even look a white man in the eye...punks.
[/s]

Blah, Blah!Blah!
Well you suffer from genocide survivor syndrome. Everyone is a backstaber. Its pitiful. Stayback in Nigeria, go look for fuel looser!
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by MzansiBeat: 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Who still take these myopic scherzoprenic has beens seriously! Such a bunch of spoilt retards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:

You are embarrassing yourselves. Its good to keep quiet when you know you cannot do zilch. Zuma will be in Nigeria on Friday and nothing will happen. Now run along, big mouth.

The good thing is the message has been passed and Zuma and U know our stands with the stupidity that was meted out on other Africans.

Btw, if u didn't know, you're the one embarrassing yourselves. Don't work for yourselves. Keep eating and fucki*ng while others are working
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Same old tired rhetoric from a village dweller, or should I say diatribe? You are clearly clueless, you even sound illiterate. You hear your ill informed flat head brothers yapping lazy this lazy that, and you join in, how dumb you are!

So you know all South Africans to reach this conclusion? Tell me if we are so lazy, why is South África the country it is? Why is the black middle class the biggest in SA? Are those people lazy? Look at your own Nigeria and the state it's in, Is it the result of your indrustriousness? Really? Your all run away from your shhthole to come to Hillbrow to stand in corner in groups and that to you it's doing better than locals,, really?

Do you even know the meaning of the word"Genocide"? 7 people died and that to you it's genocide! I don't blame you though, it's the result of the level of education in that shhthole

And please don't project, No one is scared of white people, we don't worship them like you do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2015
dasparrow:
@Post

I feel NAN. Zuma should stay home since many South Africans clearly dislike Nigerians and perhaps other African nationals as well.

I feel you. But you should have told your government not to invite him. They do the invitation. They also came to see Zuma to ask him to support the Nigerian candidate for African Development Bank chairmanship post.

Now, you are barking at the wrong tree. You should have threatened your government not to invite him.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:
[s][/s]

Blah, Blah!Blah!
Well you suffer from genocide survivor syndrome. Everyone is a backstaber. Its pitiful. Stayback in Nigeria, go look for fuel looser!

Not everyone is a backstabbing low life like u. Keep lazying about. Don't look for something and do with your miserable lives...looking for who to blame for your failures. I will stay in Nigeria and enjoy her as much as I can. We'll glady accept responsibilities and not blame every tom, dick and harry for our problems. You guys need to start thinking with ur head and not ur a**
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by MzansiBeat: 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
A TYPICAL DAYDREAMING DWARF NIGERIAN. YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH YOUR GENERATOR'S SMOKE HENCE YOU THINK ABNORMALLY.

CaptPlanet:

[s]
South Africans are the demented, lazy ass lay Ws that do nothing but eat, sleep and Bleep. Then when they get tired of doing the same old sh*t everyday, the attack other tribes living in their country cos they're doing better than them in their country. it's their inferiority complex that is driving them to commit genocide against other africans....

Oh and South Africans are the biggest back stabbing cowards ever! African countries rallied around them to help them fight apartheid [/s]and they kill and destroy their stuff in return but can't even look a white man in the eye...punks.

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 4:42pm On May 26, 2015
stayblack:
SLAVE WAY OF WRITIN....MONKEY.... grin
Is that the best you can come with?
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
OohLalah:

Nothing is certain in life only death and taxes, hun. But you can make sure it doesn't happen again by getting all Nigerians out of SA and stop coming down South. There you will have your surity.

Open ur eyes darling, learn the art of being responsible, it's really not difficult.
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
Moana:

Lol that's why u guys will keep being puppets.

Mtn and their likes are making money in Naija doesn't mean ppl like u will get a dime from it. Wake up. Try working hard for yours
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:47pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

The good thing is the message has been passed and Zuma and U know our stands with the stupidity that was meted out on other Africans.

Btw, if u didn't know, you're the one embarrassing yourselves. Don't work for yourselves. Keep eating and fucki*ng while others are working

Chestbeating monkey always. What's the use if nothing will happen? You must learn one thing or two from SA, when we threatened your TB Joshua he listened because we are not big mouths we act. On the other side Zuma will come and go, nothing absolutely nothing will happen to him.

Even after letting us know, that's stupidity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by OohLalah(f): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
MzansiBeat:
A TYPICAL DAYDREAMING DWARF NIGERIAN. YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH YOUR GENERATOR'S SMOKE HENCE YOU THINK ABNORMALLY.

They are all like that. They are the joke of the world. I feel sorry for them really

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by CaptPlanet(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Same old tired rhetoric from a village dweller, or should I say diatribe? You are clearly clueless, you even sound illiterate. You hear your ill informed flat head brothers yapping lazy this lazy that, and you join in, how dumb you are!

So you know all South Africans to reach this conclusion? Tell me if we are so lazy, why is South África the country it is? Why is the black middle class the biggest in SA? Are those people lazy? Look at your own Nigeria and the state it's in, Is it the result of your indrustriousness? Really? Your all run away from your shhthole to come to Hillbrow to stand in corner in groups and that to you it's doing better than locals,, really?

Do you even know the meaning of the word"Genocide"? 7 people died and that to you it's genocide! I don't blame you though, it's the result of the level of education in that shhthole

And please don't project, No one is scared of white people, we don't worship them like you do

Well educated my flat ass. So tell me mr hardworking, educated south african, why haven't you blamed or confronted the whites for ur stupidity? You don't need a soothsayer to know that Safricans are lazy. Why then we're u guys attacking and looting shops? Blaming other people for being failures. Grow up and face the real world where everyone is "responsible"
Re: Stay Away From Nigeria, NANS Tells Jacob Zuma by LeSudAfricaine: 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
CaptPlanet:

well , Buhari invited him and he will be there, as those with the threats, we know they won't do shht! Empty threats classic Naija style

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.