Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? (622 Views)

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / Buhari Will Be Nigeria Worst President / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by SweetSoup(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2015
Good day everyone, i saw some highly educated grown up arguing last night about President Jonathan's performance and whether or not he failed as President. One of them (a doctor) even called him the worst President ever. Am putting this question to the youth:

His he the worst President in the history of Nigeria?

Like for (Yes)

Share for (No)

Cc Lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by kelvyn7: 7:28am On May 26, 2015
something within me tells me dat we will appreciate dis man later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by Obagazal: 7:32am On May 26, 2015
kiss We shouldn't blame GEJ, its our collective mistake, when U give power to a fool over the wise, U can expect anything less.. Thank God, Godwin Muh'd Buhari to make the #CHANGES!
Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:36am On May 26, 2015
You have food and you are complaining

Your worst may not be same as mine but you got to witness things firsthand to tell the stories and make the comparison

IsraeliAIRFORCE:
That I and my family (and probably most people across east of the Niger) survived Buhari's Military regime was a spectacular miracle.

Don't question me because you never witnessed the hell of austerity and bastardisation of free economy ever suffered in my neighbourhood throughout Nigeria's history.

No money, no food, no daily needs commodity and no expression of liberty.

It was just hell on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by Maczeelly(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by Demdem(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2015
Yes the curse is the worst President ever.

2 Likes

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by omenka(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2015
We call him the worst for want of a better word to describe him.

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by efilefun(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by BrokenTV: 7:46am On May 26, 2015
Since the independent of this country in 1960. He is the best President that have ruled us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by olaideeeedris(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
something within me tells me dat we will appreciate dis man later
This is another Van persie grin
Re: Opinions: Worst President Ever, Yes Or No? by Chiaka(f): 9:16am On May 26, 2015
No Source..........Fake News!! ..........Waste of time......Flip to the next thread.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Releases N5b To Buy Stoves For Rural Women / EU Says More Nigerian Professionals In Europe Than In Nigeria / FROM THE ARCHIVE: Buhari’s First Speech As Nigeria’s Military Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.