Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

True Talk.....pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Talk.....pix (3358 Views)

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / True Talk (pix) / True Talk (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
misspicy:

wow....thank u @Mrschima,u just open my eyes to sometin.

You are welcome dear.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

One thing I can't stand is when people abuse the Bible for their own ignorance.

God is the most perfect being and never made a mistake! God is not the author of confusion but Satan! I rebuke thee Satan in the name of Yahusua! It is done!

If you have actually study the Bible and not glance, you will see in Genesis Chapter 1-3, God created man and female to his likeness and image on the 6th day. He gave Adam the dominion over beasts and Earth. He saw that Adam was alone and said man should not be alone and will bring him a help meet (wife). He created woman from the rib of man and said they are both bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh.

Adam and Eve became one as husband and wife. They were placed in the garden of Eden. They were instructed not to eat from the tree of knowledge and they did. Because they disobeyed God...He caused enmity between man and woman and their generations to come. He multiplied Eve's punishment by childbirth and being ruled over by her husband. Adam lost dominion over the beasts and Earth.

Adam and Eve was no longer one after they committed disobedience. The only thing the Bible said is that HUSBAND is the head of a CHRISTIAN family and NOTHING about MAN BEING BETTER/ABOVE equal to a eoman. Adam couldn't even control the beasts and the Earth short of a time before God said I will get you a help meet (wife).

If Adam and Eve didn't disobey God and maintain their oneness..we wouldn't have gender enmity and one feel they are better than the other because of the need to feel relevant. The Bible said husband rule/head over the wife but not everyone is MARRIED. It doesn't apply to those who aren't Christians and single!

A public office has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. A school has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. Career/jobs has nothing to do with Christian marriage. Feminism is about equality in education, employment, sexuality, politics, and social lifestyle. It has nothing to do with a Christian marriage because not everyone is a Christian or believes in marriage!

Do you need a tissue?
that's too long, I stopped reading when u said it is only applicable in xtain homes.... u can create a thread with this long comment.

preach equality till thy kingdom com, men and women will never be equal. u remain a subordinate. u can actually set up an NGO for gender equality.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Enegod(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
misspicy:
sum pple r natural blockheads.smh...
what an asss!
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
justified19:
that's too long, I stopped reading when u said it is only applicable in xtain homes.... u can create a thread with this long comment.

preach equality till thy kingdom com, men and women will never be equal. u remain a subordinate. u can actually set up an NGO for gender equality.

I didn't expect you to read it because you knew you were be corrected on your ignorance.

How can you instruct atheists and those who doesn't believe in the bible to follow the instructions for Christians/believers? Exactly.

I will continue to preach and you will still be igborant.

It is your life!
Re: True Talk.....pix by 2dice(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
See Dem wanting equality ... Una go tey for una papa house sotey .... If una no careful ... Una go dey jealous una mama ... #smh... Abi God WEy no give una Dick .. No Sabi wetin hin dey do .... ** equality ko ... Calamity Ni **
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
See Dem wanting equality ... Una go tey for una papa house sotey .... If una no careful ... Una go dey jealous una mama ... #smh... Abi God WEy no give una Dick .. No Sabi wetin hin dey do .... ** equality ko ... Calamity Ni **

What does that have to do with you? Everything is not about you and your gender.
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2015
Enegod:
what an asss!

Blockhead! tongue
Re: True Talk.....pix by Enegod(m): 4:00pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Blockhead! tongue
angry

Re: True Talk.....pix by 2dice(m): 4:17pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

What does that have to do with you? Everything is not about you and your gender.
u mean ... Equality don't ve to do with the male folks ?? ... I don't get u @ all...
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

I didn't expect you to read it because you knew you were be corrected on your ignorance.

How can you instruct atheists and those who doesn't believe in the bible to follow the instructions for Christians/believers? Exactly.

I will continue to preach and you will still be igborant.

It is your life!
continue to preach, it doesnt make us equal...call it ignorance, ur choice . u remain subordinate mrs
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2015
justified19:
continue to preach, it doesnt make us equal...call it ignorance, ur choice . u remain subordinate mrs

Okay ignorant I will preach.
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
u mean ... Equality don't ve to do with the male folks ?? ... I don't get u @ all...

Why are you concerned with something you don't believe in or support? Why are you making noise ofb you claims you don't support?

When people object to frequently of something they do not support they are struggling with doubts and confusion.
Re: True Talk.....pix by 2dice(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Why are you concerned with something you don't believe in or support? Why are you making noise ofb you claims you don't support?

When people object to frequently of something they do not support they are struggling with doubts and confusion.
sigh ....all I can say is I pity Mr. Chima ...
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Okay ignorant I will preach.
preach on, let ur voice be heard..take it to d street

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look What I Saw On Twitter (picture) / New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes / If You Can See Bobmarley In This Pics,then You Need To Stop Taking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.