Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

True Talk.....pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Talk.....pix (3338 Views)

.... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / True Talk (pix) / True Talk (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
some guys will be highly elated with diz post......hehehe

Re: True Talk.....pix by IamLEGEND1: 2:19pm On May 26, 2015

2 Likes

Re: True Talk.....pix by mrpackager(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2015
?NEXT grin============>>>
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
True talk.
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
Blackett:
True talk.
stingy man.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Enegod(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2015
this thread taught me nothing
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
If that the case, men need to stop bishing about feminism when it is advocating women to get their own jobs and contribute but noooo confused niggas want to cry about everything!
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
Enegod:
sum pple r natural blockheads.smh...
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
Enegod:
sum pple r natural blockheads.smh...
Re: True Talk.....pix by yorubaboiy: 5:03pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:
If that the case, men need to stop bishing about feminism when it is advocating women to get their own jobs and contribute but noooo confused niggas want to cry about everything!
o ti.te P mole oti take e personal.........feminism to u is defined in ur own words or maybe lets say frm ur knowledge of understanding gt a good dictionary or google it......den meditate on d definition ..think think and think....bt just think in a diff way
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2015
yorubaboiy:
o ti.te P mole oti take e personal.........feminism to u is defined in ur own words or maybe lets say frm ur knowledge of understanding gt a good dictionary or google it......den meditate on d definition ..think think and think....bt just think in a diff way

That's like saying male gender definition is dependent on each opinion of what one thinks male gender is! Bullshit!

Definitions in a dictionary and personal opinions are two different things!

Go kiss some salty nuts ekiti boy!
Re: True Talk.....pix by fucktoto: 5:12pm On May 26, 2015
i don't see anything wrong with that assertion, except the op is a feminist or a die-hard lesbian
Re: True Talk.....pix by yorubaboiy: 5:13pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

That's like saying male gender definition is dependent on each opinion of what one thinks male gender is! Bullshit!

yes ooo......u are taking feminism too seriously,was it in d definition u read...........

and aw do u knw am frm ekiti.....you ve been stalkin me i guess grin cheesy smiley sad angry
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 5:19pm On May 26, 2015
yorubaboiy:
yes ooo......u are taking feminism too seriously,was it in d definition u read...........

and aw do u knw am frm ekiti.....you ve been stalkin me i guess grin cheesy smiley sad angry

Stalking you? You wish! I take Feminism very seriously and I believe in it!
Re: True Talk.....pix by yorubaboiy: 5:20pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Stalking you? You wish! I take Feminism very seriously and I believe in it!

ejo yin po....ara nkan ti asi mon so fun yin na ni yen.....oya daa le.
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 5:27pm On May 26, 2015
yorubaboiy:
ejo yin po....ara nkan ti asi mon so fun yin na ni yen.....oya daa le.

That's your opinion but it doesn't change the definition of feminism.

It is still about equality and dual contribution.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Jayjay0(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

That's your opinion but it doesn't change the definition of feminism.

It is still about equality and dual contribution.
equality? that's what annoys me.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 26, 2015
misspicy:
na who talk dis one? grin
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 7:13pm On May 26, 2015
justified19:
equality? that's what annoys me.

Why does thatvannoys you dear?
Re: True Talk.....pix by publicenemy(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2015
misspicy:

Before Nko?

Nigerian ladies are lazy parasites.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Why does thatvannoys you dear?
cos females are not made to be equal with men. why fighting for equality, y preaching equality
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2015
lefulefu:
na who talk dis one? grin
na me me and me
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
publicenemy:

Before Nko?

including your moda,sisters and female relatives tongue
publicenemy:

Before Nko?

including your moda,sisters and female relatives
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 10:05pm On May 26, 2015
justified19:
cos females are not made to be equal with men. why fighting for equality, y preaching equality

You don't have the power to determine who is better or not equal to.

I will always preach equality as long as I live.
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

You don't have the power to determine who is better or not equal to.

I will always preach equality as long as I live.
preach it from now till thy kingdom come, men and women can never be equal... God didnt make a mistake when he created u as "help meet" , he didnt make a mistake when he made men d head.

dats y u will only b a queen to a king. its hust natural
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2015
justified19:
preach it from now till thy kingdom come, men and women can never be equal... God didnt make a mistake when he created u as "help meet" , he didnt make a mistake when he made men d head.

dats y u will only b a queen to a king. its hust natural

One thing I can't stand is when people abuse the Bible for their own ignorance.

God is the most perfect being and never made a mistake! God is not the author of confusion but Satan! I rebuke thee Satan in the name of Yahusua! It is done!

If you have actually study the Bible and not glance, you will see in Genesis Chapter 1-3, God created man and female to his likeness and image on the 6th day. He gave Adam the dominion over beasts and Earth. He saw that Adam was alone and said man should not be alone and will bring him a help meet (wife). He created woman from the rib of man and said they are both bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh.

Adam and Eve became one as husband and wife. They were placed in the garden of Eden. They were instructed not to eat from the tree of knowledge and they did. Because they disobeyed God...He caused enmity between man and woman and their generations to come. He multiplied Eve's punishment by childbirth and being ruled over by her husband. Adam lost dominion over the beasts and Earth.

Adam and Eve was no longer one after they committed disobedience. The only thing the Bible said is that HUSBAND is the head of a CHRISTIAN family and NOTHING about MAN BEING BETTER/ABOVE equal to a eoman. Adam couldn't even control the beasts and the Earth short of a time before God said I will get you a help meet (wife).

If Adam and Eve didn't disobey God and maintain their oneness..we wouldn't have gender enmity and one feel they are better than the other because of the need to feel relevant. The Bible said husband rule/head over the wife but not everyone is MARRIED. It doesn't apply to those who aren't Christians and single!

A public office has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. A school has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. Career/jobs has nothing to do with Christian marriage. Feminism is about equality in education, employment, sexuality, politics, and social lifestyle. It has nothing to do with a Christian marriage because not everyone is a Christian or believes in marriage!

Do you need a tissue?
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

salty nuts..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chie! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Talk.....pix by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
misspicy:

na me me and me
ok ooo i hope the time when i go hammer and i come spend 300k on u u no go come call me maga grin
Re: True Talk.....pix by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
lefulefu:

salty nuts..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chie! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want some? angry
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

One thing I can't stand is when people abuse the Bible for their own ignorance.

God is the most perfect being and never made a mistake! God is not the author of confusion but Satan! I rebuke thee Satan in the name of Yahusua! It is done!

If you have actually study the Bible and not glance, you will see in Genesis Chapter 1-3, God created man and female to his likeness and image on the 6th day. He gave Adam the dominion over beasts and Earth. He saw that Adam was alone and said man should not be alone and will bring him a help meet (wife). He created woman from the rib of man and said they are both bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh.

Adam and Eve became one as husband and wife. They were placed in the garden of Eden. They were instructed not to eat from the tree of knowledge and they did. Because they disobeyed God...He caused enmity between man and woman and their generations to come. He multiplied Eve's punishment by childbirth and being ruled over by her husband. Adam lost dominion over the beasts and Earth.

Adam and Eve was no longer one after they committed disobedience. The only thing the Bible said is that HUSBAND is the head of a CHRISTIAN family and NOTHING about MAN BEING BETTER/ABOVE equal to a eoman. Adam couldn't even control the beasts and the Earth short of a time before God said I will get you a help meet (wife).

If Adam and Eve didn't disobey God and maintain their oneness..we wouldn't have gender enmity and one feel they are better than the other because of the need to feel relevant. The Bible said husband rule/head over the wife but not everyone is MARRIED. It doesn't apply to those who aren't Christians and single!

A public office has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. A school has nothing to do with a Christian marriage. Career/jobs has nothing to do with Christian marriage. Feminism is about equality in education, employment, sexuality, politics, and social lifestyle. It has nothing to do with a Christian marriage because not everyone is a Christian or believes in marriage!

Do you need a tissue?
wow....thank u @Mrschima,u just open my eyes to sometin.
Re: True Talk.....pix by misspicy(f): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
lefulefu:

ok ooo i hope the time when i go hammer and i come spend 300k on u u no go come call me maga grin
at all...quickly do make u hammer. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) / Low Self Confidence / Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.