Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217192 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blastfinito:
The look of that alter at Joyofsatan is expensive. I can't raise it for nw. I hav my own room bt i'm in a cristian environment. And i'm nt strong yet to be able to raise astral alter.
to raise an altar doesn't cost a thing. Mine took me 3k just for candle holders and black fabrics, incense holder with a pentagram that's all. But anywhich way the gods understand they won't count it as charge cos they know the kind of society we are in. But me here I don't care what people has to say I go about telling them the truth, 2 Muslims wanted to lynch me cos I told them Allah is scam, well they didn't live to tell there story the next minute cos then the gods took care of them for me. Don't be afraid of anything they are always with you at all times even tho u can't see them yet.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op
What did u or what will u be required to give for that healing u got?
And please when saytan/Satan comes to u again ask him about Jesus I want to know if at the mention of d name he will still remain the same and be cool with u.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by FregeneB(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
What baffles me is your AGE. 23! that is unbelievable.

With you mindset I can only say that you are about getting lost Bro.

Call me on: 08164500958.

You need help to find your way back to the real GOD. TB Joshua....Holy Water....lol This are fake...Jokers and I say it with all my mouth. I am not allowed to Judge but What we know we know! \

Call me Bro, I really want to help you. I have hard evidence.

Mellin:
Firstly, am not here to wake up those who want to stay asleep but for those who aren't aware they are sleeping.. I will give a brief history about me and then what led to my conversion..

Am 23 years old, born in a Christian family. From imo state.I was raised to believe that Jesus saves and through him I can get anything. I went to a Seminary school, I was taught about god and all that. From my jss1 to jss3 I couldn't really understand the so called Bible. Certain verse contradicts another. Then from my ss1 to ss3 during teachings in crs I asked questions about some Bible passages but found out the priest that teaches us don't even understand what he teaches. Later he was transferred and another teacher replaced him. I studied the Bible like my life depends on it, so there isn't any verse in the Bible I can't tell you what happened and how it happened. The new teacher couldn't explain certain scriptures on her own too rather she tagged it a myopic gospel. I was like wtf?a times she will cane me for asking too much questions and will always tell me to ask god to open my spiritual eyes.. I kept thinking how can they teach what they don't know or practice? Hasn't she asked for her own spiritual eyes to be opened, aren't we meant to ask questions if we don't understand anything .. Ain't they supposed to show workings, u know like using faith to move ordinary pen talk more of mountain which I don't think any pastor or priest round the world even Pope can do. But yet I never stopped believing. I graduated among the best students, gain admission into higher institution (imsu) then my life changed. I found out things I try to control couldn't be controlled anymore, I fast and prayed not to fall into the temptation but still yet It didn't. I enjoyed my life till my 2nd year in school. I developed a heavy heart problems, am no smoker. I went to hospital and I was told am 100%OK.

I had this pain through out my remaining years in school. I kept visiting different hospitals but the series of test I ran, was confirmed OK. Then my parents said it's time to seek God.. I prayed, fast, did night prayers all to no avail. I visited priests which they will later give me holy water to use yet no show, I also visited scoan owned by tb Joshua , I was touched by both tb Joshua and his wise men cos I visited countless times yet my sufferings kept increasing. My uncle took me to Lord of chosen yet nothing. I visited other spiritual houses but none could help heal me rather some told me it's my uncle who's behind my suffering. I was like wtf?
I was there dying slowly and all I get from pastors and my parents was to have faith in God. A friend suggested I go down to the village to do something they called AGWU. I went and did it and the whole pain went off, I was free again, I was so happy but I never stopped believing in the xtian god. The native doctor who did that to me made one statement that kept me wondering. He said we keep on serving and bowing down to our fellow men all in the name of worshiping God. He said igbo culture has been here before the coming of any religious groups and it will still be here those religious groups will go. That we chose to suffer that's why we are suffering. He said to me forget about church and there rubbish practice that there is no life there. After a week I went back to my normal mode of worship. I went for thanksgiving and all that, I never stopped believing. Then the next day after the thanksgiving the whole problem came back in multiple folds, I couldn't stand, I couldn't breath well anymore. I was dying and I knew it.
I kept wondering what kind of silly life is this, where have I gone wrong. I kept wondering,, at a time I said to myself this life is not worth it. I started praying for death to come take me away.
Then on 4th April I woke up around 11pm.i had some poison I had prepared mixed with juice. I was ready to take my life away cos I couldn't bear seeing my parents suffer emotionally just because of me. I had some note prepared for my parents to read and for them to know why I had to do it. Death to me was the only thing that will end my pains. Then I went outside the compound to pray to heavens. I saw a full moon so I talked to it, I was sitting on the floor crying and praying for God's forgiveness on what am about to do. Then something happened... Lowba3 brb
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 2:28am On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
the Jews aren't the actual cause of my heart problems. It was the gods punishing me so as to wake up. The heart problems as u can see at the beginning of this thread led me to the truth. If I didn't have that problem I wouldn't have asked questions and I wouldn't have know the truth. So u c, the gods are doing everything possible to lead us to the right path. If the Jews hadn't corrupt the world do I think we will ever have something like sickness? Can u give birth to a son and inflict him with hiv aids? So u c, the enemy brought every killer sickness known to man. Do I know that the cure for hiv and aids is somewhere cooling in one of the secret facilities in USA? Do u know ebola was created to wipe out human race.? It's been tested on us Africans the blacks, the original gods. But u c we always make way where there is no way. Cos we are God.

Hope u get my point?
You said we are gods. If we are gods, how can other gods affict us with illness.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2015
Ganjafama:
You said we are gods. If we are gods, how can other gods affict us with illness.
the enemy god created these diseases to wipe out human race. But because we have chose not to know who we are and know what we are supposed to do, we are been punished so as to trace back and know there is a serious war going on in the world. They don't make physical contact with us. But since we haven't activate our 3rd eye so as to c them and hear what they have to say they make us to suffer so as to ask questions and then they will direct us to the answer but u see we do say no to these answers and stick back to the enemy. That's when they leave u to suffer more of it
But some our guardian daemon are lovely, they can a times have mercy cos they know how bad it is down here. We aren't really to be blame. But they expected us to know better. A times they make us to unknowingly use our energy without knowing how we did it to get healed or achieve something else, then we said god has done a miracle. There is no such thing as miracle. We are suffering because we want to suffer not the gods. Anytime u hear native doctor one thing that comes in mind is devilish. But they are the ones to tell and teach us who we are tho the practises are now corrupt all thanks to the Jews.

If u r suffering today, it's them telling you to wake up..

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Guestartiste:
Op
What did u or what will u be required to give for that healing u got?
And please when saytan/Satan comes to u again ask him about Jesus I want to know if at the mention of d name he will still remain the same and be cool with u.
at first I wanted to ignore u but lemme reply.

Where did u read that Satan healed me?
Practising a mudra to heal myself what has it got to do with Satan? When u join your two hands to pray it's cool to u cause it's called prayer mudra.
I did the same hand mudra to get a desired result and u asking what I will give for using mudra to heal myself?, something your dilly fictional Jesus can't do?

Mind u Jesus ain't real and we use the name while chatting and nothing happens. U watch a lot of nollywood movies seeing those fake ass pastors pray in Jesus name and the devil flees... Lol

U are on a long thing. How many Hollywood movies have u seen such things happen?
They introduced religion to us but we don carry am for head like say na we blacks sabi pass.
They made u believe he has a tail and all that.. Lol really? Satan is an energy not a being. The air u breath is him, the earth u walk on is him, the fire, the water is him, the spirit is him. He is us we are him. That's what some don't know. He made us in his image meaning we possesses the same power He possess.

He can take any form to visit anyone just like I stated in the form he came to me.

Wake up

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2015
The Jews has taught u all how to rebuke, cast Satan when praying.
Now to people having one problems or the other. When u disown ur earthly father and reject him will he be there for you in times of any problems? Definitely no but some can be there.

So when u cast and neglect your creator, a loving God, it simply means u don't want him or your gd in to your life. U pushed them away. Now when problems sets in do u expect them to come and aid?
But u see he still comes around even tho we push him away because he knows you didn't know exactly what you are doing. He knows we are sleep walking. That's what the enemy wants you to do. Reject him so u will suffer to death.

The war is real. Take charge and control of your life today and stop leaving everything at the mercy of the enemy.
A word they say it's enough for the wise.
If u chose to be foolish blame no one but yourself., cos you're the god u looking for that's what Satan wants u to know.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin, u make Satanism more enticing.

I enjoy ur story buh I don't like d part where one will av to dedicate himself to one God or GD or to building an altar for some sort of prayers.
my entire existence always kick against being dedicated to anyone or any God. I guess as gods, we ain't supposed to do dat shiit, right? only d guidance is needed...

I also don't enjoy dis meditation ish of breathing in and out.(kinda lazy to b sitting one place n forcing my mind on some boring exercise of breathing) . no time abeg

ain't there another way to just make the contact? me would like to gist with someone out of d physical n who'll talk back when I talk to them, n I'm serious abt dis.

visited jos on my phone buh d website is somehow, didn't knw waht to start from.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2015
edogho:
Mellin, u make Satanism more enticing.

I enjoy ur story buh I don't like d part where one will av to dedicate himself to one God or GD or to building an altar for some sort of prayers.
my entire existence always kick against being dedicated to anyone or any God. I guess as gods, we ain't supposed to do dat shiit, right? only d guidance is needed...

I also don't enjoy dis meditation ish of breathing in and out.(kinda lazy to b sitting one place n forcing my mind on some boring exercise of breathing) . no time abeg

ain't there another way to just make the contact? me would like to gist with someone out of d physical n who'll talk back when I talk to them, n I'm serious abt dis.

visited jos on my phone buh d website is somehow, didn't knw waht to start from.
LOL... Lemme tell u the reason for an altar

If you wish to talk to ur gd or Satan or any gd where will that take place? Meditating is a way of actualising your real self. Activating your chakras and been able to look into your system to see if any negative energy that can cause u harm is anywhere round your chakras. U can have a suitcase altar where u can open and do your thing. Google how a suitcase altar looks like. If you don't want to raise an altar kindly open your third eye. Doing that doesn't require an altar. Then you can easily see daemons coming to help u. But definitely u will be required to raise a small altar. Open JoS and read on opening your 3rd eye. Start from there

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2015
FregeneB:
What baffles me is your AGE. 23! that is unbelievable.

With you mindset I can only say that you are about getting lost Bro.

Call me on: 08164500958.

You need help to find your way back to the real GOD. TB Joshua....Holy Water....lol This are fake...Jokers and I say it with all my mouth. I am not allowed to Judge but What we know we know! \

Call me Bro, I really want to help you. I have hard evidence.

I know what you are trying to do but you won't get what u r looking for. Lol. I was lost for 23 years. Am back and very much alive

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2015
For people preaching and asking me to give my life to Jesus., if your so called god is the creator and giver of life why asking back for the life he gave?
They are simply saying that we should give our lives to the enemy god. U can't ask to get what you have at your own custody.

We are been deceived by these people the Jews. Satan never and will never ask you for your life cos he giveth and can taketh but he left us to live so as to conquer the enemy we have welcomed to take our place on our very owned body. He made and programed us to be him so why will he ask u to give him ur life?

It's only he who doesn't possesses or own something will demand and ask for that thing. The enemy is demanding for your life and soul.

Pls we all have brains we should make use of it to interpret

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
LOL... Lemme tell u the reason for an altar

If you wish to talk to ur gd or Satan or any gd where will that take place? Meditating is a way of actualising your real self. Activating your chakras and been able to look into your system to see if any negative energy that can cause u harm is anywhere round your chakras. U can have a suitcase altar where u can open and do your thing. Google how a suitcase altar looks like. If you don't want to raise an altar kindly open your third eye. Doing that doesn't require an altar. Then you can easily see daemons coming to help u. But definitely u will be required to raise a small altar. Open JoS and read on opening your 3rd eye. Start from there
but I don't knw how to thought vibrate or control d internal energies I'm sure everyone possesses thru meditation.

and I hope no dedication is involved because like I earlier mentioned, my entire existence kicks against such commitment.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2015
@Mellin you said we suffer because we don't know we are gods. I read of a demon named Volac who gives the summoner good jobs. Is it real? I really need to know cos as it is now I've been praying and fasting to God for a job for the past 4 years without any reply. Out of frustration, I am currently working as a security man in a hotel inspite of my being an engineering graduate. Can I break off this shackles of joblessness through all you've described?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2015
@Mellin,your knowledge of satanism seems to be only limited to jos as I can see from all your write ups!!
You might wanna upgrade!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
tosag:
@Mellin you said we suffer because we don't know we are gods. I read of a demon named Volac who gives the summoner good jobs. Is it real? I really need to know cos as it is now I've been praying and fasting to God for a job for the past 4 years without any reply. Out of frustration, I am currently working as a security man in a hotel inspite of my being an engineering graduate. Can I break off this shackles of joblessness through all you've described?
help yourself out. Don't summon any demon for anything if you are still wallowing in xtianity. U need to completely pull urself out from that bondage. Acknowledge your true creator, try and know your gd, open your 3rd eye and you will see wonders. Everything is in JoS. Good luck to u
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
edogho:

but I don't knw how to thought vibrate or control d internal energies I'm sure everyone possesses thru meditation.

and I hope no dedication is involved because like I earlier mentioned, my entire existence kicks against such commitment.
you want to play your creator? As I can tell u wanna try your luck to see how it goes. It doesn't work that way. Dedication must not be as told in joyofsatan.com. You can dedicate in your mind, he sees all. He knows the mind of men. He knows when you wanna try ur luck and to be honest it might not go down well. U chose to or u don't chose to. at first they will do things for you for waking up in the first place but along the line you are expected to act like a God u are cos u have that power. Your gd will be your guide to unleash that power within. The choice is yours.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by edogho(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
you want to play your creator? As I can tell u wanna try your luck to see how it goes. It doesn't work that way. Dedication must not be as told in joyofsatan.com. You can dedicate in your mind, he sees all. He knows the mind of men. He knows when you wanna try ur luck and to be honest it might not go down well. U chose to or u don't chose to. at first they will do things for you for waking up in the first place but along the line you are expected to act like a God u are cos u have that power. Your gd will be your guide to unleash that power within. The choice is yours.
who's trying to play anyone? I'm nt trying to b deceptive here...

I just don't enjoy dedication n its requirements.... I've always thought myself to b more than just a helpless man in d world picture. Afterall, should a god dedicate himself to another god?
U ursef said we are our creator n he is us, so, how is dedicating oneself a factor? my whole existence has always kicked against it from when I became Christian till dis day n its stronger 2day. I'm just asking for a guide, Dahs all...

I noticed u didn't talk abt how I'll learn to thought vibrate n control my internal energies with meditation, can't even feel these energies when I try to meditate. Speak on dat bro, Google is a lil bitc'hy on such searches.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
edogho:

who's trying to play anyone? I'm nt trying to b deceptive here...

I just don't enjoy dedication n its requirements.... I've always thought myself to b more than just a helpless man in d world picture. Afterall, should a god dedicate himself to another god?
U ursef said we are our creator n he is us, so, how is dedicating oneself a factor? my whole existence has always kicked against it from when I became Christian till dis day n its stronger 2day. I'm just asking for a guide, Dahs all...

I noticed u didn't talk abt how I'll learn to thought vibrate n control my internal energies with meditation, can't even feel these energies when I try to meditate. Speak on dat bro, Google is a lil bitc'hy on such searches.

breathing exercises in joyofsatan.com start there.
Do u know that feeling when u receive a bad news, it's energy. During climax in sex is energy you are discharging. If you want to feel energy it's simple., visualise and imagine a sort of electrical charge going through the whole body or practise a mudra. the electrical surge u feel going from the joined fingers is energy springing up. if one is advanced you can channel the energy during climax or masturbation to something positive u want in your life or u want to get.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jan
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
I want to clear people on the issue of blood money or ritual using humans or animals.
Satan is against such act. We are to kill animals for food not for ritual. Using animals and humans for ritual is one of the pagan practice that went wrong. It's forbidden

For people that used or about to use humansfor ritual... Do u think you will ever have a free life with no sorrow? Answer is no.if You killed and used your fellow God for ritual some chose to enter the astral plane to the afterlife esp babies but u see using a well grown man or woman who knows how beautiful and enjoyable life is will never I repeat will never enter that plane. They will stay to make sure you suffer very much here on earth. If u think all these blood rituals are satanic think again.

Now I will explain why certain people who visit native doctor for financial aid do have problems along the line.
You see we all have a gd. The native doctor u visited only consults his or her gd for solutions. Some has a gd whose power is to bestow riches to people they guide, some bestows high position, some are master of alchemy, some are good in herbs and roots that's why u might see a well known Christian doing well in his or her business, it's not the xtian god that did it it's their gd who's attributes is to bestow riches. They are successful cos they don't know the truth. At times some chose to ignore to those who know the truth but refuse to accept it. Some people are good in technology that's because there gd might be azazel who is master of alchemy and others. Some can see ones future that's because u have a gd that has that attributes and so on. So when u visit the native doctor for help it's the gd who is doing it for u not the native doctor. Some are scams all they want is your money. Now the gd gives you riches and along the line you go to give thanksgiving in church that it's the xtian/islam God's handwork. Dude u are In a deep shit. Satan with his gods bestows riches on u and u gave the credit to an enemy god? It backfires to the person. My gd is good at bestowing high positions. When I was in sch I was the sug president then, in my community I held the posts of president in some youth forums. My dad has the same gd as mine so since ever his youth he has been in high positions in some groups. So what I am saying in essence people should respect the gods. BRB I have an important message from Satan to u @ll

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by tismoney: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
breathing exercises in joyofsatan.com start there.
Do u know that feeling when u receive a bad news, it's energy. During climax in sex is energy you are discharging. If you want to feel energy it's simple., visualise and imagine a sort of electrical charge going through the whole body or practise a mudra. the electrical surge u feel going from the joined fingers is energy springing up. if one is advanced you can channel the energy during climax or masturbation to something positive u want in your life or u want to get.

Mellin thanks for your brave post have served this fiction called Jesus and my life became miserable I will love you to read the post on my profile to see how you can advise me here I respect the fact that you don't want to meet have tried opening my 3rd but I gave up on it whenever I close my eye I see a kaleidoscope, seems I was making progress, when I increased my spirituality I saw the real God but my mind set of Jesus and is rules ruined everything whenever I got a revelation i called the black lady guiding me a "deamon" when I entered the spiritual path I had a dream when she choosed me could this lady be my guiding demon,?

I have a girl that stays with me I pratice withdrawal as a means of contraception don't want to get her pregnant she is beautiful and good but I don't fucking love her have tried to love her, when I think have made a mistake she might be pregnant the black girl shows up in my dream and tell me not to worry she will handle it expecially when her menstral circle delays she has told me several times that this girl is total stranger, the one that happend last she came to me and said it depends on me now I should buy her postinor 2, I argued with her that is past 48 hrs she said it works within 72 hrs I said I will try I woke and googled behold its 72 hrs I was marveled at her knowledge ever since have meet this my girlfriend am always sick and getting poorer I know is my time to be knowledgeable I asked her to go to her home for a while today and I became sick I tried a mudra I saw on tupac photo and my neck pain is gone please how do i break the barrier between me and this black guardian....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
tismoney:

Mellin thanks for your brave post have served this fiction called Jesus and my life became miserable I will love you to read the post on my profile to see how you can advise me here I respect the fact that you don't want to meet have tried opening my 3rd but I gave up on it whenever I close my eye I see a kaleidoscope, seems I was making progress, when I increased my spirituality I saw the real God but my mind set of Jesus and is rules ruined everything whenever I got a revelation i called the black lady guiding me a "deamon" when I entered the spiritual path I had a dream when she choosed me could this lady be my guiding demon,?

I have a girl that stays with me I pratice withdrawal as a means of contraception don't want to get her pregnant she is beautiful and good but I don't fucking love her have tried to love her, when I think have made a mistake she might be pregnant the black girl shows up in my dream and tell me not to worry she will handle it expecially when her menstral circle delays she has told me several times that this girl is total stranger, the one that happend last she came to me and said it depends on me now I should buy her postinor 2, I argued with her that is past 48 hrs she said it works within 72 hrs I said I will try I woke and googled behold its 72 hrs I was marveled at her knowledge ever since have meet this my girlfriend am always sick and getting poorer I know is my time to be knowledgeable I asked her to go to her home for a while today and I became sick I tried a mudra I saw on tupac photo and my neck pain is gone please how do i break the barrier between me and this black guardian....
Read up everything on "succubus"
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
help yourself out. Don't summon any demon for anything if you are still wallowing in xtianity. U need to completely pull urself out from that bondage. Acknowledge your true creator, try and know your gd, open your 3rd eye and you will see wonders. Everything is in JoS. Good luck to u
Who is my true creator?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
tismoney:

I was once like you, anytime I try to relax this Jesus of a thing will come into my head all I do say is Bleep u Jesus I don't need u in my life. I will give no life to anyone it's mine to keep and handle. About the 3rd eye seeing a kaleidoscope is one of the signs u will see. It means your 3rd eye is opening.

About the black daemon girl visiting it might be ur gd or your ur succubbi. It might be astharoth or any other person. In the other world we might have one who we where in love with. I use to have this succubbi then when I was around 18.i guess I chased her away due to what I was taught to believe by religious men. The daemons esp succubbi don't play with who they love. Dare with their guys or girls u r a goner if you haven't wake up. They care for their own just like we care and protect our girls or wives. They are like us. Some are monogamous or polygamous in nature. U can enjoy sex with them if you have your 3rd eye open or in the dream . They will come to u. I made a request to Satan for a succubbi, he told me I don't need it but I insisted. He granted anyways. Mehn after a round of sex you wouldn't want them to go. It's nothing to compare to what we are physically doing here. But they can worn you out.

The girl is not your problem. It's them telling you to wake up. The girl has her own problems too. Pls don't blame the girl but if you don't love her then let her go. U can petition Satan to send you who u will fit in with. For me am polygamous in nature so as all men but some can chose to be monogamous..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mellin:
He made us in his image meaning we possesses the same power He possese

then who created the jews?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jan
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
This is what Satan wants you to know.

You are helping destroy this world and yourself by the words of your mouth. We have a powerful energy that comes out from our mouth. Energy and power to say let there be and there will be. The Jews has used it against us by giving us OUR LORDS PRAYER.

People when u say 'LET THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN ' you just gave an automatic go ahead of the enemy's will be done here on earth. Look around you... What do u all see happening round the world? Round your country? Round your region? Round your very family? We are destroying ourselves. We are asking for the kingdom of the enemy to come here on earth and guess what? They are all here hidden in one of the secret underground facility. That's where they are operating from. We have all invited them to our world. We can send them back to where they come from by waking up. We are empowering them with the words of our mouth. Remember they have no spiritual life. They have made us use ours to hurt and kill ourselves.

The words of men are words of God

For people dedicating their child to the enemy by baptising them in church you might wanna stop now. Keep your child to ur self and not the enemy. When we baptise a child we are saying this child I give to u ie the enemy god. They can take away the child from u anytime cos you gave them the power to do so. It's their will we all die.
For those giving out their daughters to become sister in the church, I laff in swahili. If your eyes are opened to see what these girls pass through you will raised down every church u come in contact with if you have a grenade. They are forced to take a blood oath not to talk about it. When they do they die and yes they die. Taking a blood oath ain't child's play, it works. And then they will say she spoke I'll of god that's why she died.

Wake up and see the true light people. We have been taking on a ride
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2015
Blastfinito:
I hope to be this advanced like you someday. I stil hav up to two months b4 leavin wia i am now, after whic i wil totally stop this church nonsense. If i do dt dedication nw, is it safe?
it's not an easy Road. I haven't seen it all cos me too is still advancing. I haven't raised my serpent cos that's the major thing expected us all to do. After that you can come out clean and move mountains with just by the words of your mouth, not by faith. Etc..... No harm dedicating. It's always safe.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2015
NIJJAking if you are reading this you are one lucky guy out there.

I want you to know this if not that Satan is a merciful and loving God u will be heat up by now.
Lemme brief u a little

U see back then before I woke up I use to be hot tempered. I don't think without doing anything after which I will regret later. Satan been omnipotent, omnipresent knew how my anger can lead me to mess up urged me to keep up with mudra of knowledge. That mudra removed every single anger in me. You see when u placed that empty curse I wanted to do something but I couldn't cos the anger energy wasn't there to perform. Later I asked Satan to pls fill your life with sorrow and pain. I spoke with him yesterday and I asked him did he get my request he said yes but NO he won't do it. Been disappointed I said never mind I will urge up that energy and do it myself and was shocked when he said NO again that is not who I am.
He said so u can hurt a blind man who didn't purposely stepped on my foot?
He said so I can attack a mentally challenged because he or she issue out annoying words to me?

Dude you are save by the mercy of Satan if not you will feel the biggest heat ever in your life even your fictional Jesus won't save u. You are lucky today doesn't mean u will be if u try it with another person.
What Satan just did was to remind me of what I am and not to always pronounce judgement on people for a little thing they do., he said if it works that way I would have been gone cos I have rebuked and insulted HIM 4,582,961 times. If he is to measure it to my punishment whether I will survive the heat.

NIJJAking learn to respect people's idea that's all I want you to know. If you wish to keep sleeping fine and good. I won't curse u for doing such
, it's your freewill. Let others chose what and how to use there freewill

Peace

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2015
If I don't reply your post know that

it's as useless as poo. Cos some of the questions has its answer on this thread or JoS.
Or

I gave u a Silence which is really the greatest answer to a ****

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Chai!! Many ppl are mading but few or roaming..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by tismoney: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2015
Mellin:
I was once like you, anytime I try to relax this Jesus of a thing will come into my head all I do say is Bleep u Jesus I don't need u in my life. I will give no life to anyone it's mine to keep and handle. About the 3rd eye seeing a kaleidoscope is one of the signs u will see. It means your 3rd eye is opening.

About the black daemon girl visiting it might be ur gd or your ur succubbi. It might be astharoth or any other person. In the other world we might have one who we where in love with. I use to have this succubbi then when I was around 18.i guess I chased her away due to what I was taught to believe by religious men. The daemons esp succubbi don't play with who they love. Dare with their guys or girls u r a goner if you haven't wake up. They care for their own just like we care and protect our girls or wives. They are like us. Some are monogamous or polygamous in nature. U can enjoy sex with them if you have your 3rd eye open or in the dream . They will come to u. I made a request to Satan for a succubbi, he told me I don't need it but I insisted. He granted anyways. Mehn after a round of sex you wouldn't want them to go. It's nothing to compare to what we are physically doing here. But they can worn you out.

The girl is not your problem. It's them telling you to wake up. The girl has her own problems too. Pls don't blame the girl but if you don't love her then let her go. U can petition Satan to send you who u will fit in with. For me am polygamous in nature so as all men but some can chose to be monogamous..

thanks in other not to waste her time I will let her go I also need to be alone now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.