Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217417 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Zedric:

What makes humans different from Angels? Hell was created for Angels that are now demons but they happen to be God' creation too. So hell was created for God' creations which includes humans. So, bro, spare me "the hell was not created for man" line
2 Peter 3:3 - Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.

Jude 1:8 - They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires."

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2015
This guy with the "J" Name spewing trash profusely and continuously above, don't ye ever make use of your common sense at all?
How can one be so stupidly foolish even when there is no need for that?
Fuckin quit the thread bro.Your rants are not even boring,they don't qualify to be regarded as boring cause then,it will have a class.You have a fish brain!

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
philfearon:
This guy with the "J" Name spewing trash profusely and continuously above, don't ye ever make use of your common sense at all?
How can one be so stupidly foolish even when there is no need for that?
Fuckin quit the thread bro.Your rants are not even boring,they don't qualify to be regarded as boring cause then,it will have a class.You have a fish brain!
These aba guys sef. Abeg go sell your wares for ariaria market. I don't have time for your kind.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
JILCOM:

2 Peter 3:3 - Most importantly, I want to remind you that in the last days scoffers will come, mocking the truth and following their own desires.

Jude 1:8 - They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires."

How this answers NY question beats me. Can you get back on track?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
chalantmike:
yhu still on thread?, wonderful, hasnt Jesus deliver you from us?.

Hey. I sent you a pm. Can you reply?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
OP, using your mind to move object. you must not be far from witchcraft.
Some elemental are good while some are evil. satan try to corrupt the whole system through his rebellious act.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
None Could answer my questions even the so called gurus...yet they claim they know it all...

Bleep religion
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
MARDUK is coming to judge the word the son of father ENKI, father has given him the key of earth to come and judge un righteous,ungodly act, blasphemous and those who want to enslave human MARDUK is coming soon
Hail ENKI
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
MARDUK is coming to judge the word the son of father ENKI, father has given him the key of earth to come and judge un righteous,ungodly act, blasphemous and those who want to enslave human,MARDUK is coming soon
Hail ENKI
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
JILCOM:

These aba guys sef. Abeg go sell your wares for ariaria market. I don't have time for your kind.
What does Ariaria market and me residing in Aba has to do with you having a fish brain?
You can't even make a single statement without "the bible said" ...How about,"God said to me?"....

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
philfearon:

What does Ariaria market and me residing in Aba has to do with you having a fish brain?
You can't even make a single statement without "the bible said" ...How about,"God said to me?"....
They are always acting like programmed robots... "the Bible said"

Later they will claim they are on authority and power if God.. Na for mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mellin:
They are always acting like programmed robots... "the Bible said"

Later they will claim they are on authority and power if God.. Na for mouth?
at the end now, they will say philosphy and astronomy is a sin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by joe4christ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
These religious folks just don't have the capacity to reason outside the confine of their indoctrinated belief, it's like they're just programed to reason only within that box.
Well, I wouldn't have bothered myself trying to let them see life for what it is, but on a second thought, I was once like them, a hardened christian, those who were here long enough would testify of that, if not for the persistence of people like logic and many other guys here, maybe I would still be wallowing in that shallow confine of indoctrination.
So, you guys should be patient with them, they've been brainwashed all their lives, and pitifully they live in fear of hell. So, you need the understand them, they've been programed from childhood to believe in lies... So, it's no fault of theirs!

7 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
joe4christ:
These religious folks just don't have the capacity to reason outside the confine of their indoctrinated belief, it's like they're just programed to reason only within that box.
Well, I wouldn't have bothered myself trying to let them see life for what it is, but on a second thought, I was once like them, a hardened christian, those who were here long enough would testify of that, if not for the persistence of people like logic and many other guys here, maybe I would still be wallowing in that shallow confine of indoctrination.
So, you guys should be patient with them, they've been brainwashed all their lives, and pitifully they live in fear of hell. So, you need the understand them, they've been programed from childhood to believe in lies... So, it's no fault of theirs!
Is like you are among of the confuse fellow. how come you attach christ in your name
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by joe4christ(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Great0:

Is like you are among of the confuse fellow. how come you attach christ in your name

Do you have difficulty comprehending simple things

Maybe you can do yourself disservice of rereading it over and over again till you comprehend.

Goodluck, and don't dare quote me again!

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Easiest Way to know what the truth is and and what is not, is to undastnd dat if not include everyone, it can not be the truth. The so call xitanity of today exclude everyone except themselves from heaven. They believe everyone except themselves are going to burn in hell. According to their belief system, all jews, muslim, hindus and most of the rest of the world are going to burn in hell,forever. It that Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln are burning in hell right now, just because they did not believe as they do. They also said that the God the belief in is God of mercy that love everyone.
This is why it is message and not the messenger that is important. If a prophet message is interpreted correctly, it will include every one and benefit every one. If people worship the messenger, there are different ones, you can not help but misinterpret the message. It will lead to conflict and war

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Someone will come out and say he/she saw a vision of hell... he/she saw so so people, but I've neva read where they say they saw all muslims, Hindus, bhudists, Jews, in hell... since they bliv other religion, aside xtianity will burn in hell..

horlarwhalhe:
The Easiest Way to know what the truth is and and what is not, is to undastnd dat if not include everyone, it can not be the truth. The so call xitanity of today exclude everyone except themselves from heaven. They believe everyone except themselves are going to burn in hell. According to their belief system, all jews, muslim, hindus and most of the rest of the world are going to burn in hell,forever. It that Gandhi and Abraham Lincoln are burning in hell right now, just because they did not believe as they do. They also said that the God the belief in is God of mercy that love everyone.
This is why it is message and not the messenger that is important. If a prophet message is interpreted correctly, it will include every one and benefit every one. If people worship the messenger, there are different ones, you can not help but misinterpret the message. It will lead to conflict and war
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 12:56am On Aug 08, 2015
joe4christ:

Maybe you can do yourself disservice of rereading it over and over again till you comprehend.

What of if i quote you again, also quoting you already.
Can you do anything other than abuse
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 08, 2015
joe4christ:

his own olodo no get part 2
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bitrhyme(m): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
hello mellin pls i hope u got my msg. U can still inbox me on how to contact u, ur guideance will be highly appreciated.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by bitrhyme(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2015
hello mellin pls i hope u got my msg. U can still inbox me on how to contact u, ur guideance will be highly appreciated. herbertify@yahoo.com 08187307150 thanks
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2015
People are waking up to see their spiritual life this is wonderful
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
@mellin please can you give me ur number on wechat I will be very happy if u can, I just want to talk to you verbal it very important
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@mellin please can you give me ur number on wechat I will be very happy if u can, I just want to talk to you verbal it very important
sent
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2015
People who wish to heal their love ones..

If u have mastered the act of visualising aura or energy then u can heal ur loved ones.

Visualise and put a white aura around your love ones via imagination and programme that white aura never to leave that body till the sickness is gone....

If u are not mastered don't draw energy from the universe to the person cos u might hurt him or her or even u...

Don't draw the energy from within urself to touch the I'll ones cos the sickness will definitely leave the sick one into u and if u don't know how to cleanse the aura or chakra then u have automatically inherited his or her problem

Lemme state an example... Some time ago my mum felt sick that she couldn't move. I felt bad that while she was asleep in the early morning I went into her room I visualise energy from my own body to my two hands a bright white light and touched her programming that white light to remove every negative energy from her. I left for work, on getting bk I saw her laffin out loud with my brother. I was like is she not the one that's was sick... She said God has done her a miracle.. I smiled and went into my room..

The next morning I woke up with that very sickness my mum suffered from... I never taught or expect to get sick cos I practice mudra of cleansing on daily basis... I then summoned my gd to know where this sickness is coming from... He said I lifted my mum's sickness into me and that I refused to clean my aura and chakras after that am affected... I commenced cleansing asap buy that day I didn't go to work... By the next am fit and well again...

He advised me to programme a white aura to the sick but not to channel energy to them....

Also make sure u trained ur mind cos while visualising white an enemy might manipulate ur thought u will start visualising black and visualising black on someone is very very bad and can kill that person. When u noticed ur thought is not steady pls don't do anything cos it simply means u have got no strong will power and u need to build that. Am talking from experience...

If u made that mistake of visualising a black or red or grey colour on someone, visualise that particular colour leaving that body asap and channel a white energy to that body to balance it....

Train ur mind and practice to control ur thoughts

Sine of us have unknowingly did all of these visualising without even knowing it.... Always use white light or sun light to clean ur aura and chakras. By so doing u will live a healthy and happy life

Happy sun-day to u all
Hail enki
Hail gusion

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Know thyself

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 11:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
@ mellin thank you
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 10, 2015
That's shar.. A planet beside the sun where the royal king anu enki, enlil and other high gods resides... The capital of Nibiru

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Know thyself black man and woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Na una dey use una hand to kill una selves, God dat created the heavens nd the earth, dat created d so called Satan,isn't a child dat u insult anytime u like,may God forgive una
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 6:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Let think outside the box, MARDUK (Amon Ra) the babylonian God, MARDUK said me and my Father are ONE. Father and Son (ENKI and MARDUK)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.