Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217411 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Hail ENKI

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2015
[i][/i][center][/center][color=#000099][/color][/size][size=8pt]KNOW YOURSELF[b]KNOW YOURSELF[/b]KNOW YOURSELF
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
Na una dey use una hand to kill una selves, God dat created the heavens nd the earth, dat created d so called Satan,isn't a child dat u insult anytime u like,may God forgive una
is bad for people to insult ur god but it's cool calling another one's God so called? Mrs with all due respect think before u post. The Mrs in ur name shows u r a mother..even tho am not sure but ur religion has been slandering pagan gods,, abused them and it's cool to u and ur folks right? I feel no sorry insulting xtian or Islam gods cos they are not the real gods buy man made god..... The real creator of humanity is enki who u have called evil for years, the creator of heaven and earth is unknown.... The universe is the all most powerful God no one even the gods knew about and that's not the God u worship... Get that?

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mellin:
is bad for people to insult ur god but it's cool calling another one's God so called? Mrs with all due respect think before u post. The Mrs in ur name shows u r a mother..even tho am not sure but ur religion has been slandering pagan gods,, abused them and it's cool to u and ur folks right? I feel no sorry insulting xtian or Islam gods cos they are not the real gods buy man made god..... The real creator of humanity is enki who u have called evil for years, the creator of heaven and earth is unknown.... The universe is the all most powerful God no one even the gods knew about and that's not the God u worship... Get that?
hahhhhhhaaa, mellin, no kill me with laff biko
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
This thread is becoming more of a comic relief to me. I come in here to get a laugh or two when I'm bored.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhhhaaa, mellin, no kill me with laff biko
it's ur freewill laff all u can

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
its not funny
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Truth is had to believe,Is not easy for someone that been lied to believe the truth not untill he/she find out by he/her self
WAKE UP!!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by SSBOtaru(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Let's Praise God with this amazing single
God be praised ft mr.Differ

Official vevo video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev_rqkCMV2k
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mellin:
by the time I will cause one of eye to go blind, that will be when u will understand what I meant by telling u to stop mentio;ING me. U xtians won't stop misbehaving till someone start dealing with u then u will start calling and casting and binding something I don't know.

Touch not the lion tail.... I know why am still tolerating some of u except those that wish me bad or curse me cos I am not on ur xtian path.

U won't say I didn't warn u. Heaven and earth and all that is in it will bear me witness that I tried my best to warn u

Haba. Biko na beg I beg you. Nor blind them o. Na only mouth dem get dem nor even deeply understand wetin dem dey talk.

You should learn to tame your anger. Stop and taje a deep breath before replying. This vex nor go take you far. Even if you blind one eye, its a dent on your aura. karma will take her pound of flesh
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mellin:
Every one of us in this world has a special gift embedded in us by our creator. Mine is telekinesis been able to move objects with mind. Some have the gift of seeing and predicting the future, etc. And the only way to unleash this gift of urs is thru hatha physical yoga.

Once u start practising yoga u will awake thus gift in u.

Let me use this opportunity to speak about the 4 elements.
At first when I started, I couldn't be able to differentiate when a being is talking to me or when am talking to myself.
Someone once asked me about these elements and how we possesses some xteristics of these elements and I told the person no such thing and I have refused to asked till lately.

Am of air element and I possess every attributes of air element. U can check ur and see where u fall into using online astrological chart or so.

These beings of elements where created by enki to safeguard this planet earth. The beings or air element are called the slphys, earth=the gnomes, water=the undines or what we called the mermaids, fire=salamander....

Without these beings live will no exist.

So u see the church tagged all these beings demons And evil.... But they are there for us.

The people of earth element when they make a friend with one of these gnomes will never lack food on his table cos the gnomes are the ones guarding earthly treasures and they give it to who they love or are friends with.

The undines too are nice creature.. Without them we won't have clean waters to drink.

The syliphs are cool too cos they purify the oxygen we breathe in.
The salamders without them how can we generate fire.

These beings are good to humans but once u betrayed their trust u r in deep shit.

Enki assigned a being of air element to me lately. She is cool, they have got o names so I gave her a name.

There are things the churches and the evil minsters are hiding away from us all. The salamders we do see them atines in the night but we don't know it's them. They are tiny creatures that flies with a tiny light in their ass or something. The undines too we do see them with physical eyes but the gnomes and slphs must be seen with the 3rd eye.

Those things that fly at night with light in their asses arent they fireflies?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok. I have been following this topic for a while now. What I believ is the one who rescues a man in time of need is his God.
I do not believe in all these read book and learn how to worship. I believe if a diety is close to one, it teaches the person what to do and how to do it. Anyone that has to reads a book in order to know how to call his god is still far from waking up and such a person is still being blown in the wind. When you have a deity by yourside, it teaches you everything and shiws you how to live direct access and info.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
delishpot:

Those things that fly at night with light in their asses arent they fireflies?
u need to look at those flies with ur mind eye, then u will know they are not just ordinary fireflies

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
delishpot:
Ok. I have been following this topic for a while now. What I believ is the one who rescues a man in time of need is his God.
I do not believe in all these read book and learn how to worship. I believe if a diety is close to one, it teaches the person what to do and how to do it. Anyone that has to reads a book in order to know how to call his god is still far from waking up and such a person is still being blown in the wind. When you have a deity by yourside, it teaches you everything and shiws you how to live direct access and info.
nice write up.. So to my understandin islam nd christian r nt the way because dey stil read quran and bible
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
delishpot:
how then can one know if there is a deity close to him or her? And how can one identify what's close to him?
Not all being are one's guide.... Some are these beings that call dem selves angels who cannot not make themselves known to u or even give u better instructions on how to tackle issues other than reminding of how ur past actions or lifestyle is the reason one is in big shit.... They can only talk to u but the moment u have d mind eye open I bet u, u will hardly see dem cos den u will know what they are and how dey meant no good for humans.. That's part of the reason the church frowns at opening the 3rd eye

If not for books how will know how to contact my guide, open my chakras, connect to my creator.... Without the books we will have no single knowledge about us....

There are reason spiritual things where written in tablets back then before they discover paper.... There are reasons u see some ancient artifacts carved in walls.... And also caves.... They are sending out a message to us all

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
oluwapoju:
nice write up.. So to my understandin islam nd christian r nt the way because dey stil read quran and bible

To me they are not practicing it the right way. There is a God and to follow him you must experience him personaly. Every great men and women of the book encountered him. So yes the christians and co worship the creator in their minds but they ignore the importance of knowing him personaly. If a diety chooses a man such a man needs no book to learn how to serve and please his God. God will reveal his will as at when due and tell what must be done and how as at when due.
BTW I am still hoping to get to know the creator of the universe personaly. That is my wish. For now I have no religion. I am an open slate. I am also a humble learner.

To all the sick people reading this may the power that heals all heal you. It is my desire that everyone who is sick and believes recieve healing in any part of their body ailing them.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mellin:
how then can one know if there is a deity close to him or her? And how can one identify what's close to him?
Not all being are one's guide.... Some are these beings that call dem selves angels who cannot not make themselves known to u or even give u better instructions on how to tackle issues other than reminding of how ur past actions or lifestyle is the reason one is in big shit.... They can only talk to u but the moment u have d mind eye open I bet u, u will hardly see dem cos den u will know what they are and how dey meant no good for humans.. That's part of the reason the church frowns at opening the 3rd eye

If not for books how will know how to contact my guide, open my chakras, connect to my creator.... Without the books we will have no single knowledge about us....

There are reason spiritual things where written in tablets back then before they discover paper.... There are reasons u see some ancient artifacts carved in walls.... And also caves.... They are sending out a message to us all
when one sleeps he or she will dream dreams and that will make one know. When God is close to you God communicates with you. You will know. It dont hide from the chosen.
Each experiencer writes down his own experience. The desire of the heart brings forth Gods touch. Did you read any book and conjour any spirits that night you said you saw the cloud? That is how it works.
BTW One needs wisdom and a clear mind to discern evil spirits from the good ones believe me there are evil spirits. They can posses one and make one call white black and black white. Be wise brothers and sisters if you follow them you will pay the price here on earth and the world beyound. The end of such people is ussualy terrible so do well to sniff them out for your own sake. A pure heart will smell evil from a mile away while a wicked one will find it hard to distinguish evil from good.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Religion has been lying to us for the past century now, we bought lies, now truth and knowledge is their nobody want to enter it, we are afraid of going into it because what they call it for us ("BOOKS")is what we believe in from childhood Sometime truth is had to express but lies is easy to express, our ignorant make us denied truth when we see truth, if u know your god you don't need any intermediary (middle man) let ask our religion father who invent religion and who call them self jews who are not, the remain book which teach the secret things and misery of God, Enoch,book of jubilee, the book of tobit,judith,baruch,wisdom,sirach, thomas judas, merry Magdalene,etc all this book contain all the secret and mystery of gods which is called knowledge, knowledge is back an is enter those who are ready not those who are fray (afraid)
!!! WAKE UP !!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 1:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Religion has been lying to us for the past century now, we bought lies, now truth and knowledge is their nobody want to listing to it or enter it,because we are afraid of going to happen (a ugly demon that have horns and tale) it because what they call it for us ("BOOKS")is what we believe in from childhood Sometime truth is had to express but lies is easy to express, our ignorant make us denied truth when we see truth, if u know your god you don't need any intermediary (middle man) let ask our religion father who invent religion and who call them self jews who are not, the remain book which teach the secret things and misery of God, Enoch,book of jubilee, the book of tobit,judith,baruch,wisdom,sirach, thomas judas, merry Magdalene,etc all this book contain all the secret and mystery of gods which is called knowledge, knowledge is back an is enter those who are ready not those who are fray (afraid)
!!! WAKE UP !!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2015
delishpot:

when one sleeps he or she will dream dreams and that will make one know. When God is close to you God communicates with you. You will know. It dont hide from the chosen.
Each experiencer writes down his own experience. The desire of the heart brings forth Gods touch. Did you read any book and conjour any spirits that night you said you saw the cloud? That is how it works.
BTW One needs wisdom and a clear mind to discern evil spirits from the good ones believe me there are evil spirits. They can posses one and make one call white black and black white. Be wise brothers and sisters if you follow them you will pay the price here on earth and the world beyound. The end of such people is ussualy terrible so do well to sniff them out for your own sake. A pure heart will smell evil from a mile away while a wicked one will find it hard to distinguish evil from good.
I saw that message because I was ready to find God and acknowledge HIM.. I seek truth and answers and its been always there from the very beginning but couldn't find or see it.. God don't chose anyone... We chose what we want to become..
If one chose to be a slave then a slave he is... If one chose to find truth, truth u will find but will one ever accept the truth when found.. That's where the problem lies..

That's why I urged people to channel their prayer properly.. U will see one praying to his creator and his prayer is about to be received then he or she ended it in Jesus or Allah name..... Making that prayer divert to an unknown source....

For example u will see a person praying in his native language maybe in terms of problems or in agony... In my tribe I might be crying and echoing chim oooo meaning my God or creator... Telling him to come to. My aid without ending it with a certain name who we feel intercedes for us... That prayer is received and will b answer... That's y I said earlier that when one prays, pray to ur creator alone without asking Mary, Jesus, Allah or Muhammed to help channel ur prayer......

Then another form where ones prayer can be recieved quick is when one visualise that prayer leaving thru the Crown chakra to the universe.... In the crown chakra lies the God in u... And that God wants to connect to his creator... If u don't connect that God to his creator u r starving him and weaking him..

Like I said before no o e has seen the creator of the universe not even the gods... So quit trying to know him cos it's waste of energy and time.. Use that energy and time to know urself

Off to work, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2015
Mellin:
I saw that message because I was ready to find God and acknowledge HIM.. I seek truth and answers and its been always there from the very beginning but couldn't find or see it.. God don't chose anyone... We chose what we want to become..
If one chose to be a slave then a slave he is... If one chose to find truth, truth u will find but will one ever accept the truth when found.. That's where the problem lies..

That's why I urged people to channel their prayer properly.. U will see one praying to his creator and his prayer is about to be received then he or she ended it in Jesus or Allah name..... Making that prayer divert to an unknown source....

For example u will see a person praying in his native language maybe in terms of problems or in agony... In my tribe I might be crying and echoing chim oooo meaning my God or creator... Telling him to come to. My aid without ending it with a certain name who we feel intercedes for us... That prayer is received and will b answer... That's y I said earlier that when one prays, pray to ur creator alone without asking Mary, Jesus, Allah or Muhammed to help channel ur prayer......

Then another form where ones prayer can be recieved quick is when one visualise that prayer leaving thru the Crown chakra to the universe.... In the crown chakra lies the God in u... And that God wants to connect to his creator... If u don't connect that God to his creator u r starving him and weaking him..

Like I said before no o e has seen the creator of the universe not even the gods... So quit trying to know him cos it's waste of energy and time.. Use that energy and time to know urself

Off to work, have a nice day

You are very right about the prayer. As for seeing God, you cant be sure the God spirit wont ever reveal hinself to any one. Even if one doesnt see God, the supreme one can send a representative and that is good enough.
Its all good. Have a nice day too.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Lemme use this little time I have got before I go bk to work to state how one can get rid of any negativity that might come from evil people or their thoughts.

In life people knows us by our names, and that names when one sends any negativity to that name it surely get to us....

The only way u can't be touched by people's thought or negative or destructive forces is to have a secret name only u and no other person knows about.

I have a secret name and its only my guide and enki calls me by that name.. So if my official name to the world is Mellin gusha and my secret name is *color*if u send any negativity to Mellin which will happen spiritually, that force will look for Mellin in the spirit reign but won't find it cos such doesn't exist. But if my secret name is Mellin, when u send to Mellin it will surely come to me.... I really don't have all the time to be getting rid of negative thoughts or any destructive force sent to me, I simply gave myself a new identity no one knows but me and my God...

U can give ur children a secret name to protect them from harmful and destructive forces...
The evil one will call to evoke u at night but won't see u cos the name they thought is ur name ain't really ur name.

My father is a strong man, I have severally wanted to know what he is upto atimes but anytime I ask about him I get no answer that's because he has a secret name....
And trust me ur guide will never give out ur secret name to anyone, Never.... My dad is a xtian but a strong man. Hos own dad gave him a secret name from childhood and dts d reason no matter what u do to get at him as a chieftain titled man and also a knight of St. Mulumba u can never, I repeat never get to him....

So therefore give ur children a secret name when they get to the age of 7,urge them not to tell anyone else this name cos that's the name guiding him spiritually till his old age...

Protect urself people, we are in a crazy world. And it's not a must u will be a satanist or any religion person.... Just make a prayer to ur creator telling him of ur new name and it will be sealed forever even the name is still with u even after u die and reincarnate again.....

Protect ur selves

And if ur name has been used for something and its affecting u, and u feel everything is not OK with u..... Pls give ur self a new name. Doing this will render everyother thing evil or curse even ancestral curse done in ur name useless... If someone tied u somewhere change ur spiritual name cos it's ur spirit name that is tied which is affecting ur physical self. No one can tie u physically..... But still maintain ur official name....

I love human beings and I respect them alot irrespective of tribe or race..... Protect urself cos for me and few others we are protected and nothing can harm us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
delishpot:

To me they are not practicing it the right way. There is a God and to follow him you must experience him personaly. Every great men and women of the book encountered him. So yes the christians and co worship the creator in their minds but they ignore the importance of knowing him personaly. If a diety chooses a man such a man needs no book to learn how to serve and please his God. God will reveal his will as at when due and tell what must be done and how as at when due.
BTW I am still hoping to get to know the creator of the universe personaly. That is my wish. For now I have no religion. I am an open slate. I am also a humble learner.

To all the sick people reading this may the power that heals all heal you. It is my desire that everyone who is sick and believes recieve healing in any part of their body ailing them.

It seems that this thread is making you to deviate from truth....possessing two tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Practice this mudra to build ur aura and expand it.....
Enki told me this one himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Laws

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
Just Imagine this insult yet someone will come tell me Jesus is Lord or Allah is great.... Religion the greatest tool used to enslave the black race

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LiteKing(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:
I will explain to u but start from the front page if the thread u will see the pictures.

A mudra is a spiritual gesture and energetic seal of authenticity employed in spiritual practice, it involves the entire body

Our hands work as our body’s Health Control Department. The human body is made up of five basic elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space, and the five fingers of our hand represent these five basic elements, each one related to one particular element. Our health depends on the balance of these elements. By touching the hands to each other or folding the fingers in a particular way, or by pressing on some points of the hands disturbance in these five elements, so that our body becomes healthy.

There are different mudras which help cure disorders both of the mind and body. Mudras can be performed by anybody (men, women, young and old) and at any time, anywher e, without strict rules of posture or direction to be faced. Mudras are to be performed with both hands, at ease and using light pressure on the fingers. Mudras can be practised along with other treatments and they do not clash with any other kind of therapy. On the contrary, a mudra helps the diseased person to be cured quickly. Practicing a mudra will give favourable results even if you do not conceptually believe in this therapy.
#Melin I need to talk with u in private. And u should grant this. . .pls mail me. Cheers!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 3:00am On Aug 13, 2015
undecided This trend is for me...

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 13, 2015
LiteKing:

#Melin I need to talk with u in private. And u should grant this. . .pls mail me. Cheers!
add me on fb or wechat

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LiteKing(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2015
Mellin:
add me on fb or wechat
UR FACEBOOK ID
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
LiteKing:

UR FACEBOOK ID
I don't think u have read the whole of the posts here cos u would have found it... My fb I'd is Mellin gusha /wechat Mellin666

Pls don't ask me questions I have treated here cos I won't answer u....

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.