Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217366 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
2016 POSTS SO FAR.. 2 + 0 + 1 + 6= 9... ENKI'S SACRED NUMBER.. tongue Remarkable trend so far... grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Mellin, Does the AURA Mudra require some sort of visualization(Brilliant White Light around me) and affirmation....??!!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Qpetz:
@Mellin, Does the AURA Mudra require some sort of visualization(Brilliant White Light around me) and affirmation....??!!
No... But if u like u can visualise too or even affirm that ur aura is powerful and is protecting u at all times..u can practise the mudra anywhere without affirming or visualising even in the bus or anywhere, toilet so far ur two hands are not useful
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nice.. I call this the AURA hack(cheat).. shocked

Wait does it mean we can substitute this technique for the one in JoS...? lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LordCenturion(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2015
Mellin:
No... But if u like u can visualise too or even affirm that ur aura is powerful and is protecting u at all times..u can practise the mudra anywhere without affirming or visualising even in the bus or anywhere, toilet so far ur two hands are not useful

good morning merlin,i just start the meditation this morning,and there ar something that doesnt clear to me on jos,.it acepted that i wil do it 4 times and relax and start another four times at a time,my question was that,how many time am i supose to do it in a day,that means 4x wat in a day,and wat did they mean by 24 hour apart,pls clear all this for me and hope i can sit on bed or chair to do the meditatn

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Life is all bout know yourself and God before we are been manipulated, please WAKE UP enough of sleeping our ancestors are waiting for us they are here. All the answer we are looking for is within us. No matter where we are they are with us always we have given up on them but they are not give on "US"they want to talk to us, FIND YOUR SELF,what is it you are holding on to that you don't want let" go", let go of your trouble,want,desire,emotion,pain,anxiety etc leave every things the way they are, religions as not let people experiencing God all these years they have misinterprets the whole thing of God and they do not wish to enter the place of God and they do not allow those who want to enter the state higher self and those who want to experience God to enter, how curiell, for the awaking ones you are Bless
PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Look what is in within

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 14, 2015
LordCenturion:

good morning merlin,i just start the meditation this morning,and there ar something that doesnt clear to me on jos,.it acepted that i wil do it 4 times and relax and start another four times at a time,my question was that,how many time am i supose to do it in a day,that means 4x wat in a day,and wat did they mean by 24 hour apart,pls clear all this for me and hope i can sit on.bed or chair to do the meditatn
learn the act of visualization and the colour of each chakra... Visualise that colour from the root chakra to the Crown with a bright sun beside in.... Don't take in any energy in u... Visualise it in front of u... U will start feeling that chakra vibrating... It's more effective more relaxed than that method....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2015
Qpetz:
Nice.. I call this the AURA hack(cheat).. shocked

Wait does it mean we can substitute this technique for the one in JoS...? lipsrsealed
whatever feels OK to anyone... I shared the ones I felt it's easy, to u another might be easy for u... The aura mudra is no where on the Internet, most claimed spiritualist doesn't even know it but enki gave it to me because I interact with him always and he knows how willing I am to build myself.. There are other mudras too that's very powerful apart from the one on the Internet... They are yet unknown to people but few...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LordCenturion(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Mellin:
learn the act of visualization and the colour of each chakra... Visualise that colour from the root chakra to the Crown with a bright sun beside in.... Don't take in any energy in u... Visualise it in front of u... U will start feeling that chakra vibrating... It's more effective more relaxed than that method....
thank u merlin,kindly tell me how to learn the act of actualization and the chakra and the colour stuff,or direct me to a link that explain it better for a beginer

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Make sure u dedicate before anything o.... I won't be held responsible for whatever happens.... What am sharing here is for dedicated ones, if u r still part of any religion pls kindly don't practice opening of the chakras cos then u might hurt ur self and say satanism is evil.... If one is not careful when opening the chakras, u can get hurt but the reason for dedication is dt divine power are there for u not to get hurt or do any mistakes whatever...
Anyone can build his aura but when it comes to chakra opening make sure u r dedicated

Heed to my warnings cos I will soon be posting other mudras soon if permitted by enki...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2015
LordCenturion:

thank u merlin,kindly tell me how to learn the act of actualization and the chakra and the colour stuff,or direct me to a link that explain it better for a beginer
visualising is thinking or imagination of something.... Just like one can imagine fucking Rihanna or imagine her nude pic that's how it works or u can make pictures of shining bright sun with the colour beside it just look at it u will feel the magic.

For the colours I guess chalantmike stated it here and also use Google.

If u r living in a xtian dominated area or school so far in ur mind u don't acknowledge those BS u r gud.. Enki understand....

Have a nice day yall
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by LordCenturion(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mellin:
visualising is thinking or imagination of something.... Just like one can imagine fucking Rihanna or imagine her nude pic that's how it works or u can make pictures of shining bright sun with the colour beside it just look at it u will feel the magic.

For the colours I guess chalantmike stated it here and also use Google.

If u r living in a xtian dominated area or school so far in ur mind u don't acknowledge those BS u r gud.. Enki understand....

Have a nice day yall
merlin,wen i go through the chakra and the visualisatn stuf,it said i must open my third eye b4 i can perform it

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
LordCenturion:

merlin,wen i go through the chakra and the visualisatn stuf,it said i must open my third eye b4 i can perform it
like I said earlier choose which one suits u...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Freewill and being rational is alright in satanism, that I know, so why should Enki hide his knowledge@Mellin... angry
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
In your next session ask him if he knows me. I'm a fan of ''self''.. I already acknowledged him, that's a long time ago.. Since I haven't reach the stage of conversing with him.. If he wishes(I see no reason why) tell him to appear to me in dreams so that I will discuss with him myself(3rd eye is not needed to dream I guess) instead of asking you questions cry . There is no mentorship wink in the journey to self....
JOURNEY SO FAR: Since I renounced that motherfucker grey alien, Jesus, guess what... MY LIFE HAS BEEN GETTING BLISSFUL..

Ave Satanas(Enki)...! cool
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mellin:
if it's a difficult task to be calling out the names then u r not ready.

Use ur pendulum to find out 1st who he or she is. U can ask questions with the pendulum. Is not a must ur 3rd eye will be open before u make contact

Can u make a 40days and night prayer with the rosary? That is do u want to get money in excess? Do u want to get rid of an enemy? Do u want to direct a positive energy to ur love ones for good health or protection? Are u ready to acknowledge enki as your creator then u will be needing a rosary....

I will send to anyone who wants to work with the original rosary

I am not ready to acknowledge Enki as my creator, I have already acknowledge Him..
I'm interested in the original ROSARY@Mellin
108 beads. 1+0+8=9.(Enki's number).. Kai I need one..
How can I get one...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
@mellin, can u pls send the rosary to me....many thanks
Hail father Enki!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
August 29 and september 23 and 22. Hmmm.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
knowyaself2:
Hail father Enki!
THIS IS NO CHILD'S PLAY O.. Its nat a matter of Hail father enki or "money".. angry The gods are wise.. undecided Meanwhile why do you need it..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
knowyaself2:
Hail father Enki!
As I observed you just registered today and this is your 1st post(and the first thing to ask is a Satanic rosary, have u dedicated??.. I smell rat.. lipsrsealed
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
August 29 and september 23 and 22. Hmmm.
Another madman from the bush.. SMH angry
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Qpetz:
As I observed you just registered today and this is your 1st post(and the first thing to ask is a Satanic rosary, have u dedicated??.. I smell rat.. lipsrsealed
mr wahever, I am nt d author of ur frustration. Pls don't quote me 2 say trash again. If u lack home training, pls don't let d world know u were deprived of such. If you quote me 2 say trash again, I will make sure u delete ur account by urself. Lunaticcc
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
mr wahever, I am nt d author of ur "bliss". Pls don't quote me 2 say trash again. If u lack home training, pls don't let d world know u were deprived of such. If you quote me 2 say trash again, I will make sure u delete ur account by urself. Lunaticcc

SHM.. grin

MADMAN show me what you'v got..

Don't mess with fire...

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
BLIND MAN.. SHEBI I BE DEY TALK TO YOU..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
PARK WELL undecided
grin
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Brothers small small take it easy oo, why are you guys insulting each other just make things understandable to each other, blacks our heart is had when some thing happen instead of us to look for solution we take it personal (we start to fight) let help each other and move forward
PEACE
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
Brothers small small take it easy oo, why are you guys insulting each other just make things understandable to each other, blacks our heart is had when some thing happen instead of us to look for solution we take it personal (we start to fight) let help each other and move forward
PEACE

I FEEL YOU JHOR..
Ok oo.. Buhari I'm sorry.. grin
One love brother...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 16, 2015
Qpetz:

SHM.. grin

MADMAN show me what you'v got..

Don't mess with fire...

IDIOT
shows d level of training u were privilieged 2 av. Henceforth I ignore you. U are just nt worth my time.

Inconsequential worthless FOOL
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
shows d level of training u were privilieged 2 av. Henceforth I ignore you. U are just nt worth my time.

he already apologies
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:

ok..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by knowyaself2(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Qpetz:

THIS IS NO CHILD'S PLAY O.. Its nat a matter of Hail father enki or "money".. angry The gods are wise.. undecided Meanwhile why do you need it..
I didn't ask u Mr. I asked mellin...besides if u think I would get into this because of money, then u r wrong. I've been on this forum for about 5 yrs now but I couldn't retrieve my pw when I wanted to make a post, that's why I registered again.
I've had religious convictions in the past which I felt didn't deliver what they promised, and theres a lot of unanswered questions also- u may like to look at this http://www.2think.org/hundredsheep/bible/library/tough.shtml
So I'm a truth hunter, not for the money, my soul worths more than that. I've done my research and hv been on Jos website probably longer than u hv, and I'm beginning to believe that christainity is an invention of the Jews to serve their selfish purpose and that of their extra terrestrial(greys) partners.
I have personally subjected their claims to test and have been disappointed over and over. It takes courage and being defiant to rise above the subliminal effects of the bible to question its claims, since most of us were born and raised in xtian homes, and have believed it to be the infallible word of God. It's time the world ,and Nigerians in particular, began to question everything and rid themselves of bandwagon mentality. That an idea is popular doesn't make it valid if it has been proved to be false.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.