Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (218039 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2015
philfearon:

Why do you keep complaining of something over which you need not subject yourself to?
You will keep looking for peoples trouble,and then when they retaliate with all they have,people like you will call them "wicked!".
This is the reason why many of you Christians die like fowls everyday or suffer from one form of predicament to another..
I have observed you,and you look the part and you have consistently exhibited every characteristics a "fool" possess.If Mellin is a trickster,mongrel,liar,wannabe,urchin,devils advocate,demon,bla bla bla,whatever;let him be!
If his claims are false,let him be.
If you don't believe it,let him be.
If he is a liar,let him be.
The purpose of Building Self is to seek out what's best for you individually.Mellin chose his,and others chose same of their own "accord" and what makes it great is that "You lay your own rules!"
Unless I read it wrong,but am sure I have seen it severally here where Mellin said that his might not necessarily work for others,but its just for you to have the idea and similar knowledge of what you might expect as well as experience.
I believe you have already made your point clear.You keep using the excuse that "Mellin doesn't sit well with knowledge that doesn't align with his own",but in actual fact,that is exactly what you have been doing since your first comment on this thread..
You are just a non-entity seeking attention where there is none.Look around u homie,none of your christian brothers are backing u up anymore,you have lost your essence.Even stupid people are stupid enough to realise what a defeat is when they see one..
What you offer is not sellable any more..
[b] As my friend will always say,how the hell did jesus fins names like James,John,Andrew,Peter,Bartholomew, etc ,in the middle east ? The same way I keep asking myself "how the hell did Africans buy this lie in the first place?"
You are fish brain G if at this your age, you still believe that a white nigga who is a product of adultery died for you.
You are a lost cause,until you decide to start thinking with your God-given brain!
One of the attack dogs I talked about. My response was to Mellin not you. He has his own experience but you have nothing. He is intelligent but you are not.

You and others like you are just mere followers. There are only two satanists on this thread that are worth discussing with, chalantmike and mellin.

O boy, no offence. Abeg find your level. I don't have the time for your type. Even Mellin is intelligent enough to not allow your type to join his coven. Even satanists have levels and classes. You belong in the lowest class. Abegi, go continue with your ariaria marketing.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
I AM THAT I AM.

Go hang urself.

Or better still, go and d
DIE

In d lagoon ofcourse. Ewu gambia.

Another attack dog!

What exactly is your point? There is absolutely nothing positive in your write up.

Why the hate? Because someone is bold enough to disagree with your oga. Those who wish death on others don't live forever.

You are just another wannabe that deserves no one's attention.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

One of the attack dogs I talked about. My response was to Mellin not you. He has his own experience but you have nothing. He is intelligent but you are not.

You and others like you are just mere followers. There are only two satanists on this thread that are worth discussing with, chalantmike and mellin.

O boy, no offence. Abeg find your level. I don't have the time for your type. Even Mellin is intelligent enough to not allow your type to join his coven. Even satanists have levels and classes. You belong in the lowest class. Abegi, go continue with your ariaria marketing.
slowpoke.. Where did I stated I belonged to a coven?
It might interest u that philfearon has known self before I realized who I am. When I have my coven which I really don't plan to any time soon... Philfearon will be part of it if he chooses cos he has his own gift which he has been utilising well without making much noise about it.. Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

Anything that doesn't align with your path is rubbish and the gullible gladly accept it as divine relevation from their master. This man was more knowledgeable and enlightened than you could ever hope to in a hundred years.

Btw you or anyone else for that matter that maligns the name of the I AM THAT I AM will give account sooner or later.
a man that travels from one country to another stealing spiritual practices is more knowledgeable and enlightened than me huh?

And anything that doesn't align with ur path how do u cope? Do u keep silent?

Ur stupidity stinks to the high heavens man.

I am that I am.... Do even know the meaning of that phrase? Because it's quoted in a useless book and u think that phrase is one kind special name for ur so called gid....

I am who I am and that's mellin get that to ur dumb skull bri
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

Another attack dog!

What exactly is your point? There is absolutely nothing positive in your write up.

Why the hate? Because someone is bold enough to disagree with your oga. Those who wish death on others don't live forever.

You are just another wannabe that deserves no one's attention.
just like those who wishes hell to their fellow beings, dey don't live to see any good in life... Lol

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
slowpoke.. Where did I stated I belonged to a coven?
It might interest u that philfearon has known self before I realized who I am. When I have my coven which I really don't plan to any time soon... Philfearon will be part of it if he chooses cos he has his own gift which he has been utilising well without making much noise about it.. Get a life bro

One question for you Mellin. Can someone use chakra to help improve their grammar?

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
philfearon:
[b] As my friend will always say,how the hell did jesus fins names like James,John,Andrew,Peter,Bartholomew, etc ,in the middle east ? The same way I keep asking myself "how the hell did Africans buy this lie in the first place?"
You are fish brain G if at this your age, you still believe that a white nigga who is a product of adultery died for you.
You are a lost cause,until you decide to start thinking with your God-given brain!
Lemma ask, all the words in English language aka west are they all of english origin?.
If you say yes i WILL SLAP YOU, cause the word JUNGLE is indian not English, last i checked as at 2009,encarte encyclopedia over 500 words in English are not English but borrowed from other cultures, JAVA is not an english word.

The name Michael, peter, paul etc are not English names but hebrew, those names and many more were borrowed and transcribed from the Hebrew word to english.

In English /western continents its a rule of thumb, to write from left-right.

In eastern continents you write from RIGHT-LEFT.

Michael = מיכאל.

You and your friend should employ Google next, befor screaming online and molding delusional grandeur.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

One question for you Mellin. Can someone use chakra to help improve their grammar?
lol, u really have nothing else to say I understand that...
But if ur brain is active u will know English is not my language but igbo... Would u rather prefer if I use igbo to pass the message? And hey am fast on typing so I expected there will be an error.. But so far ur dumb skull is able to comprehend what am saying, I don't think it's any problem....

I understand, u can now bow out on shame cos u have nothing else to say.

Hehehehhehehehe
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Truly, so many words in English re borrowed.. 29% from French, 29% from latin, 26% from German, 17% from others.

chalantmike:

Lemma ask, all the words in English language aka west are they all of english origin?.
If you say yes i WILL SLAP YOU, cause the word JUNGLE is indian not English, last i checked as at 2009,encarte encyclopedia over 500 words in English are not English but borrowed from other cultures, JAVA is not an english word.

The name Michael, peter, paul etc are not English names but hebrew, those names and many more were borrowed and transcribed from the Hebrew word to english.

Michael = מיכאל.

You and your friend should employ Google next, befor screaming online and molding delusional grandeur.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

Unlike you,I don't complain of things I need not subject myself too..
You don't like fats,yet u always eat pork meat and will later complain of how bad they didn't remove its fatty side!
Double standard!
Anyway,I ain't got your time G,my hope is that one day,you will realise yourself... and then you will curse yourself for not knowing better..and then laugh yourself too..
For your info though,I left Christianity in February 2014.....dedicated in June 2014...
The Period between Feb-June 2014 was my enlightenment period!!
I hope you meet your enlightenment too!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
chalantmike:

Michael = מיכאל.

This is a man with a very good sense of decorum and class. Clear and concise message without unnecessary gutter language. Shows how well brought up you are. Mellin, learn from him. No offense.

For the "follow-follow" crowd, listen to this man. He knows exactly what he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

This is a man with a very good sense of decorum and class. Clear and concise message without unnecessary gutter language. Shows how well brought up you are. Mellin, learn from him. No offense.

For the "follow-follow" crowd, listen to this man. He knows exactly what he's talking about.
y r u suddenly encouraging people to listen to him? I thought he is a known satanist here and u don't agree on his path? Mr. Where do u really belong to? Or are u lost and need to find ur way back or confused... Which way?

And hey he ain't the one that created this thread I did and dts you u keep attacking me even when I stated it clearly am not here for ur type... So why not bounce along with ur fish brain and continue ur slave act.....
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2015
chalantmike:

Michael = מיכאל.

Well,now you too have messed up..
I believe you really know nothing about language with the above comment you posted..
I use to respect you until you made this blunder.
This is not a semantics thread,if not,I would have schooled you!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
y r u suddenly encouraging people to listen to him? I thought he is a known satanist here and u don't agree on his path? Mr. Where do u really belong to? Or are u lost and need to find ur way back or confused... Which way?

And hey he ain't the one that created this thread I did and dts you u keep attacking me even when I stated it clearly am not here for ur type... So why not bounce along with ur fish brain and continue ur slave act.....

Yes, I remember saying the follow-follow crowd should listen to him. Are you jealous because it wasn't you? I'd rather listen to him than to you. He is way above your level in every positive aspect. This is the man who truly said that the greatest power is in the churches but most Christians don't know how to properly harness it. He's earned my respect even though I don't completely agree with him. If e dey pain you, sorry I can't help it.

Honestly, I have nothing personal against you. I thought this was a forum where people can disagree without the need to use abusive words and ghetto language.

You seem to be angry about something that happened to you in the past that you've refused to let go. It clearly shows in how you relate with those who disagree with you and those those who unfortunately ask for your advice.

This is just a forum where people meet facelessly to discuss issues whether they're in agreement or not. I wonder how you would relate to those who disagree with you physically.

You are a complete turn off and won't say one more word to you or your lackeys. Pride and arrogance will take you nowhere. You're even claiming ownership over a mere thread on a forum you don't own. smh

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Qpetz: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2015
Intellectual debate leads to nowhere. Its time some people start using the right(feminine) part of their brain with a little reasoning or remain stagnant forever.

Peace.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
a man sent out by church to steal people's spiritual lifestyle and their secret teachings... A rosicrucian, mason, quabbalist and a jew... What are people supposed to do with his teachings?

Why can't u make up ur own teachings and grow ur spiritual life? Y do u always depend on the teachings and practice if another man...?

Oh I forgot u r a slave to a white man and white man is ur god .. Sorry but those teachings are wack.
Read some of his books and hey, same bunch of craps.. Turning everything upside down

Below is one of the rubbish I culled out from one of his book

You are too stupid to be true. That website you reffer people to, was it written by your black father? Why call me names? Steal spiritual lifestyle grin merllin you have no spiritual life style sorry to burst your bubble.
That I shared a link, did not even insist that you must like it, clearly sugested that you google him first to see if his life and teachings may or may not interest you. You turn around and call me a slave? Look merllin, I am not one of those you insult as you wish. I do not buy your style of spiritual awakening but I never insulted or abused you for what you believe in. What has your Enki done for humanity? He is a figment of your imagination. You rubish the christian God yet your Enki is no better.
NB if you look well into my first post on this tnhread you will see I said what you already stated here. It Was you that said otherwise. I dont blame you sha. Tnhis is the true nature of man irrespective of whom he calls God. The nature of man is vile and evil. Just as you have shown.
You are not a satanist, you are a confused soul looking for a meaning to his life and its ok and normal that was why I never spoke against your mode of search or quest for knowledge. Because all men must seek the truth for themselves personally. When I made my first comment you countered it and since then I did not dispute you afterall this post is yours. If I contribute andyou reject it, I will take no offence. Its your journey and your search but dont give me any silly comment that is where I draw the line.
Face your Enki andif you are smart enough to enjoy your imagi ation, ask him questions when you discover something new. That is how you learn.
Hahaha and there I was thinking you were at least half as smart as the average man. Merlin you fall my hand. I have to tell your Enki to warn you in your dream today..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
philfearon:

Well,now you too have messed up..
I believe you really know nothing about language with the above comment you posted..
I use to respect you until you made this blunder.
This is not a semantics thread,if not,I would have schooled you!
please try, would love to see you try. Dont blow grammar that you barely understand yourself. Speak English lemma see you get past that, befor you do please think, research and consult the web see if anything i quoted there is wrong or do you want me to explain better?.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

You are too stupid to be true. That website you reffer people to, was it written by your black father? Why call me names? Steal spiritual lifestyle grin merllin you have no spiritual life style sorry to burst your bubble.
That I shared a link, did not even insist that you must like it, clearly sugested that you google him first to see if his life and teachings may or may not interest you. You turn around and call me a slave? Look merllin, I am not one of those you insult as you wish. I do not buy your style of spiritual awakening but I never insulted or abused you for what you believe in. What has your Enki done for humanity? He is a figment of your imagination. You rubish the christian God yet your Enki is no better.
NB if you look well into my first post on this tnhread you will see I said what you already stated here. It Was you that said otherwise. I dont blame you sha. Tnhis is the true nature of man irrespective of whom he calls God. The nature of man is vile and evil. Just as you have shown.

Hahaha and there I was thinking you were at least half as smart as the average man. Merlin you fall my hand. I have to tell your Enki to warn you in your dream today..

A million Likes. Couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

A million Likes. Couldn't have said it better.

IKR? He is quite petty but that is howyou know those who are bottom feeders in spiritual growth . The enlightened ones shine a type of light that even the blind will see.
This is why oeople have to look well before they pick a spiritual mentor.

Look closely Mellin has 2 other alias he uses on this same topic. He switches from one to the other and acts like they are 3 different entities.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by JILCOM: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

IKR? He is quite petty but that is howyou know those who are bottom feeders in spiritual growth . The enlightened ones shine a type of light that even the blind will see.
This is why oeople have to look well before they pick a spiritual mentor.

Look closely Mellin has 2 other alias he uses on this same topic. He switches from one to the other and acts like they are 3 different entities.

His lackeys are gutless and are afraid of questioning him. These sycophants believe he's the best thing to happen to Nigeria since gsm. They lap up everything he says without the slightest quibble. Its good to see enlightened people who are bold enough to tell him the truth in a civilised way.

I hope he swallows his ego and listen to those who are more knowledgeable and experienced than he is in spiriitual matters.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
JILCOM:

His lackeys are gutless and are afraid of questioning him. These sycophants believe he's the best thing to happen to Nigeria since gsm. They lap up everything he says without the slightest quibble. Its good to see enlightened people who are bold enough to tell him the truth in a civilised way.

I hope he swallows his ego and listen to those who are more knowledgeable and experienced than he is in spiriitual matters.

Only a caged soul is afraid to question. A true student must ask questions and a true leader or guide must answer such question even if not directly. They are only afraid cos they want black diamonds and if they question him he snaps at them and they need to be on his good side at all times. I do not blame them though, its normal for man to want a wealthy life. Its natures way of ensuring survival. To drink from a stream you must bend down to fetch ! Get it? I do not blame them 1 bit for their So called fear of mellin. I look at them with pity even mellin too. For real I want the best for him. He is a bully he needs to stop being one that is my only problem with him.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by samsard(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
this thread has gone to the dogs, you guys should take a chill pill. Someone mentioned that Jesus was a white man born of adultery, Mr man, how did you come to the conclusion that Jesus was actually white ( not saying he's negroid necessarily)? coz obviously no one ( I know of) knows what the ancient Jews looked like. Mellin, you have to understand that knowledge doesn't respect race or tribe, you have to stop labelling people as the white man's slave! simply coz they get their knowledge of spirituality from a white man. As we all know, modern science developed to a great extent in Europe, and both blacks and whites benefit from scientific knowledge and technology, even you. If someone's concept of spirituality threatens yours, why not defend your own claims with evidence instead of insults and the usual hating on whites. The truth of the matter is no religion has objective evidence for their claims that is truly verifiable, its all in the shadows and yours is no different. you say people should experience for their selves, well, there are people who experience "things" for their selves but not what you experience. That is the problem with subjective epistemologies, it gives differing answers and such answers are influenced by a number of factors.
On another note
Personally, I don't like that idea of reincarnation you keep talking about, especially where people get reborn without memories. + if the people of nibiru have technology, does it look like anything we have coz you once said you saw their space ship when you had a near death experience. am working with the assumption that these things exist somehow.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
I ask again,why complain of something over which you need not subject yourself to?
All I see above me are disgruntled fellas that another persons personal business is bothering!
I guess the idiot saying Mellin has 3 monikers he disguises with is a typical Nigerian that hates his brothers progress..Your eyes are still clouded, and for your sake,I hope it turns unclouded..
Always remember this,"no one forces anyone to do anything in Satanism.. You are your own king,God.The key thing here is FREEWILL and development of SELF."
I don't remember anywhere here anyone forced anybody to do anything..
If Mellin speaks in a way you don't like, allowing yourself to feel insulted or downtrodden is your own making,Not his!
Always remember the above@JILCOM,delishpot,etc!!

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

You are not a satanist, you are a confused soul looking for a meaning to his life and its ok and normal that was why I never spoke against your mode of search or quest for knowledge. Because all men must seek the truth for themselves personally. When I made my first comment you countered it and since then I did not dispute you afterall this post is yours. If I contribute andyou reject it, I will take no offence. Its your journey and your search but dont give me any silly comment that is where I draw the line.
Face your Enki andif you are smart enough to enjoy your imagi ation, ask him questions when you discover something new. That is how you learn.

I already read the man's book and dts why I was quick to counter it... Cos he is among the few ones that kept this world as it is.
U want to know what enki has done for humanity? 1st he made humans and gave them the greatest gift which is freewill and dats why u will say shit about him and go free cos he I repeat he will never do anything to u cos we r no more slaves that has to abide to any rule..

And hey am not a confused soul looking to give my life a meaning... My life already has a meaning and am happy about it. Unlike when I was wallowing in shit serving man thinking I was serving God.... I know what I have seen ever since I knew self, I know how my life changed for good.. I have seen far away and beyond..

U might still be doing what u r doing but I tell you be expecting a serious disaster be falling man esp blacks soon... They have created a deadly virus out there which will be dumped soon in African soil yet u expect me to respect white folks when all they do is to try to kill us all and if u think any one is com8ng to save u from that disease awaiting to explode then......... And u will be among the few chanting world end or u array asking where is God. I refuse to be a fool and a slave at the same time.

I know what am doing fighting these evil monsters that care less about u, that's why I boil whenever I see black praising or hailing or list3ning to white folks while neglecting their own

That site I referred to people I stopped using it cos it's not for all but for nazis... Some who are on my we chat or fb will tell and dts why I took it up myself to post the practises here myself.. If not my story will end on why and how I became a satanist. But I went further to post other things so it will be easy for those seeking to know the truth.

I never seek for any ones opinion in this thread. It's either u r in or not. I even try my best to explain things up but still yet some of them will either curse me or wish me hell.. What message do u have for such people? Or u don't see all those ones or maybe it's cool to u how they wish me bad? I still mount full ground to say that every religious god out there is man made god. If I lie let them fight their battle don't fight for them.
But when one pisses me off I reciprocate. Kindly ignore the thread if u don't like what am doing. Am not attacking humans but religion and it's god.

This message is for both u, JILCOM and Co.

Kindly ignore abi na by force to comment

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
I already read the man's book and dts why I was quick to counter it... Cos he is among the few ones that kept this world as it is.
U want to know what enki has done for humanity? 1st he made humans and gave them the greatest gift which is freewill and dats why u will say shit about him and go free cos he I repeat he will never do anything to u cos we r no more slaves that has to abide to any rule..

And hey am not a confused soul looking to give my life a meaning... My life already has a meaning and am happy about it. Unlike when I was wallowing in shit serving man thinking I was serving God.... I know what I have seen ever since I knew self, I know how my life changed for good.. I have seen far away and beyond..

U might still be doing what u r doing but I tell you be expecting a serious disaster be falling man esp blacks soon... They have created a deadly virus out there which will be dumped soon in African soil yet u expect me to respect white folks when all they do is to try to kill us all and if u think any one is com8ng to save u from that disease awaiting to explode then......... And u will be among the few chanting world end or u array asking where is God. I refuse to be a fool and a slave at the same time.

I know what am doing fighting these evil monsters that care less about u, that's why I boil whenever I see black praising or hailing or list3ning to white folks while neglecting their own

That site I referred to people I stopped using it cos it's not for all but for nazis... Some who are on my we chat or fb will tell and dts why I took it up myself to post the practises here myself.. If not my story will end on why and how I became a satanist. But I went further to post other things so it will be easy for those seeking to know the truth.

I never seek for any ones opinion in this thread. It's either u r in or not. I even try my best to explain things up but still yet some of them will either curse me or wish me hell.. What message do u have for such people? Or u don't see all those ones or maybe it's cool to u how they wish me bad? I still mount full ground to say that every religious god out there is man made god. If I lie let them fight their battle don't fight for them.
But when one pisses me off I reciprocate. Kindly ignore the thread if u don't like what am doing. Am not attacking humans but religion and it's god.

This message is for both u, JILCOM and Co.

Kindly ignore abi na by force to comment
truth is better.... Leave them along.... Wailer wailling

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

Only a caged soul is afraid to question. A true student must ask questions and a true leader or guide must answer such question even if not directly. They are only afraid cos they want black diamonds and if they question him he snaps at them and they need to be on his good side at all times. I do not blame them though, its normal for man to want a wealthy life. Its natures way of ensuring survival. To drink from a stream you must bend down to fetch ! Get it? I do not blame them 1 bit for their So called fear of mellin. I look at them with pity even mellin too. For real I want the best for him. He is a bully he needs to stop being one that is my only problem with him.

a times I laff at some silly comments here...

I pass the knowledge, who wants to harness and use it fine and good... I don't give free goodies cos I worked hard to be where I am today.. It wasn't a free ride but am making a everything simple here for people who want to know self. Knowledge of self is never about money and wealth...

U stinks really for having that kind of mentality
And u that has a free soul what have u achieved with that?
Soon u will be patronizing my product which u will never turn down till the end of ur life, which u will have to survive with it. that's what a caged soul is about to do..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
I know some of these whites are watching.. But am out to fight the evil ravaging African soil.

Evil created to fight evil was done before by us living today back then. History is about to reset itself and this time for the good of black people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Mellin:
a times I laff at some silly comments here...

I pass the knowledge, who wants to harness and use it fine and good... I don't give free goodies cos I worked hard to be where I am today.. It wasn't a free ride but am making a everything simple here for people who want to know self. Knowledge of self is never about money and wealth...

U stinks really for having that kind of mentality
And u that has a free soul what have u achieved with that?
Soon u will be patronizing my product which u will never turn down till the end of ur life, which u will have to survive with it. that's what a caged soul is about to do..

Hahaha. Says the satanist. If its worth using in peace, goodness and health of course I will use it and even thank the creator for giving you the wisdom and wish you well But, it if you mean for me to use it out of frustration and badluck then I return that negative energy back to you just aso you project it to me. No plus no minus exactly as you wished it in your heart. All the light or darkness with the same amount of force your thought projected it. that is the law of nature as you give so shall you recieve.
Hahah, chei humans sha. Look you still have a very loooonnngggg way to go. Keep on pressing the goal is not far from you. You are a bullly accept correction and move on. I am not affraid to air my opinion. Change before your Enki dumps you faster than a baby will dump hot potato and look for a more reffined soul to use.
As per me not szying anything to those insulting you, wasnt I the one who was pissed about howpeople fight over belief andfor God? You told me you were not fighting and I said good. Dont fight move on. You said people are slaves to religion I said ye(which by the way is true) just as I did not shout you down when you insult people here so did I not shout them down when they attack you too. cos I do not believe in fighting for any God. Let the gods handle their affairs. I only even replied you because you personaly attacked me das all. If you had said no, he is a worthless piece of trash people shouldnt bother listening to him I would say ok and move on. Wetin be my own?
I tire. Slow down Mellin, this your attitude will take you no where. Your journey is just beggining dont spoil it before you even reach the middle. I am not saying this to hurt or gain from you there is nothing you can offer me that nature cant bring my way. Even you are controled by same nature. I am saying this for your own good.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by oluwapoju(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
delishpot:

Hahaha. Says the satanist. If its worth using in peace, goodness and health of course I will use it and even thank the creator for giving you the wisdom and wish you well But, it if you mean for me to use it out of frustration and badluck then I return that negative energy back to you just aso you project it to me. No plus no minus exactly as you wished it in your heart. All the light or darkness with the same amount of force your thought projected it. that is the law of nature as you give so shall you recieve.
Hahah, chei humans sha. Look you still have a very loooonnngggg way to go. Keep on pressing the goal is not far from you. You are a bullly accept correction and move on. I am not affraid to air my opinion. Change before your Enki dumps you faster than a baby will dump hot potato and look for a more reffined soul to use.
u will what
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
philfearon:
I ask again,why complain of something over which you need not subject yourself to?
All I see above me are disgruntled fellas that another persons personal business is bothering!
I guess the idiot saying Mellin has 3 monikers he disguises with is a typical Nigerian that hates his brothers progress..Your eyes are still clouded, and for your sake,I hope it turns unclouded..
Always remember this,"no one forces anyone to do anything in Satanism.. You are your own king,God.The key thing here is FREEWILL and development of SELF."
I don't remember anywhere here anyone forced anybody to do anything..
If Mellin speaks in a way you don't like, allowing yourself to feel insulted or downtrodden is your own making,Not his!
Always remember the above@JILCOM,delishpot,etc!!

This is it. Not bold enough to call the other side of your personality to order? So when mellin feels insulted by peoples comments its not his making but when I do same its my making? Oya...........continue.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by delishpot: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
oluwapoju:
u will what

If he makes agood car jack I will use it. If he creates a flying car, I will buy and use. We all use stuff daily that we do not know the creators beliefe or religion. Since I do not know mellins identity I cant start rejecting products in the market cos it may be produced by mellin. Gerrit? I aint petty. If a satanist cooks for me now I will eat an nada will happen the only thing that may harm me is physical poison das all. If a spiritualist uses physical poison then he is quite not that deeply spiritual afterall. Merllin should just mind what he projects to me. Thoughts esp. Evil thoughts towards me bounces back no joking.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
Attachments

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.