Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1045937 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Fellow nairalanders please I need help with colleges offering information technology and under Svp pls... Doing my research on Google too.. thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hazeleye: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Anyone willing to help answer these queries? quote author=Hazeleye post=37583096]Hi all,

I intend to apply for student visa outside Nigeria. With all documents provided, what are the chances of being given? I've read "no ties with home country" as denial excuse. How best to avoid that?

Also, can I go with a dependant for a BSc. Programme? How do I know a school offer is SVP?

Thanks guys, this thread has been quite informative.[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
So y is it not SVP den? Did you register for the Advance Diploma?

Bryanpro:
a Certicate course buh also must be up to an advance dipolma or Bsc bro...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2015
Check with TAFESA. But you will be directed to Agent.

Bryanpro:
Fellow nairalanders please I need help with colleges offering information technology and under Svp pls... Doing my research on Google too.. thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
So y is it not SVP den? Did you register for the Advance Diploma?

Yes i registered for Advance Dipolma... Buh the school is not under SVP.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Ooh, ok, so u wanna go for IT right? Can I ask your current Qualification?

Bryanpro:
Yes i registered for Advance Dipolma... Buh the school is not under SVP.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Bryanpro:
@ Lawland which other way do I address the sponsor issue?? because I have mailed the C.O back addressing the financial issue... I told her why it was my brother in-law that was my sponsor because his from my mother's end... let me see if she will get back to me tomorrow
They can't just change the outcome by you mailing them and addressing the issue, you have to go through formal appeal. You could have explained that the person is your sisters husband and that the husband run their accounts (you can do better than this lie), that way it may seem its also your sisters account. .. but since you have already written back (i don't expect a positive outcome), you just have to reapply to another school that is svp but still meet the financial requestment cos its most likely that will ask for it. If you seek my opinion, i would say your inlaw should deposit the money in your, your mums or your dads account for the required period and reapply again with same school.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2015
No one can tell u about ur chances of getting a visa...na God Hand e dey.
U have to show strong ties to home like properties or a job waiting for u when u finish ur studies n make it convincing.
u can go with a dependent for a program thats more than one year I think
I think when ur applying for a program u will see it in the details whether its SVP or not...not sure n I dont think a sch has all programs as SVP so just do ur research. what I've learnt so far though. I'm not applying for studies so I dont have first hand experience/knowledge.
Hope I was of help
Hazeleye:
Anyone willing to help answer these queries? quote author=Hazeleye post=37583096]Hi all,

I intend to apply for student visa outside Nigeria. With all documents provided, what are the chances of being given? I've read "no ties with home country" as denial excuse. How best to avoid that?

Also, can I go with a dependant for a BSc. Programme? How do I know a school offer is SVP?

Thanks guys, this thread has been quite informative.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
This is a very Good idea, the last paragraph.

lawland:
They can't just change the outcome by you mailing them and addressing the issue, you have to go through formal appeal. You could have explained that the person is your sisters husband and that the husband run their accounts (you can do better than this lie), that way it may seem its also your sisters account. .. but since you have already written back (i don't expect a positive outcome), you just have to reapply to another school that is svp but still meet the financial requestment cos its most likely that will ask for it.

*****If you seek my opinion, i would say your inlaw should deposit the money in your, your mums or your dads account for the required period and reapply again with same school.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sftt: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks all...bellong,Erictack203's,NNN... we are working of the accessment and the english test would keep you All posted.

symbian03:
Since you read it from their website, I'm sure that's the fact. I love the exam not only for the timing but its simplicity as well.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house, pretoria was happy to reject me Visa today. Reason was that Employer was not verified and that no Letter of Future Employment, subclass-573,(SVP) paid AuS13,700 and has saved about AuS7,450 for complete 1yrs fees. Total: AuS21,000. I added my landed property docs, marriage certificates, house plan, children birth certs, employment histories, first aid certificates, IELTS and PTE blast them over.

So guys tell me, what else does pretoria needs? My MD of my Company was mad at this, they didn't call any1 or even me, he even wanted to use his lawyers to write them, I told him not to bother, every1 must not travel, some are meant to help others to succeed here and do stuffs. Australia should understand that we are not Hungry in Nigeria. I will keep up with my business and clap for people who gets their grants. Happy New Month. smiley

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
My fellow brothers and sisters in the house, pretoria was happy to reject me Visa today. Reason was that Employer was not verified and that no Letter of Future Employment, subclass-573,(SVP) paid AuS13,700 and has saved about AuS7,450 for complete 1yrs fees. Total: AuS21,000. I added my landed property docs, marriage certificates, house plan, children birth certs, employment histories, first aid certificates, IELTS and PTE blast them over.

So guys tell me, what else does pretoria needs? My MD of my Company was mad at this, they didn't call any1 or even me, he even wanted to use his lawyers to write them, I told him not to bother, every1 must not travel, some are meant to help others to succeed here and do stuffs. Australia should understand that we are not Hungry in Nigeria. I will keep up with my business and clap for people who gets their grants. Happy New Month. smiley
Total Bullshit mahn... Am sorry about yours too bro... It's well
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
This is a very Good idea, the last paragraph.

Thanks alot for you people help ... Working on that already.
Yea the outcome of my mailing them didnt provide anything positive.... They just said the in-law wasn't an acceptable sponsor ... that I should correct that and re-apply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:

This is sad, take heart bro guess the refusal was because your first degree is quite different from what you apply for.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pmiller1: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:

OMG!!! so sorry to hear about your refusal... was actually hoping to hear your testimony and dance with u on here... mehn this jus knock me off my feet... Chaii... I'm speechless...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
No first degree, I have certificates in health care and first aid from Maritime School, Oron. I was good to go, my current work exp is proportionate to my current application.

alaoeri:

This is sad, take heart bro guess the refusal was because your first degree is quite different from what you apply for.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks, I think will do a small vacation with my Fams to clear my head. And get a new car with my refund of course grin

Bryanpro:
Total Bullshit mahn... Am sorry about yours too bro... It's well
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
No first degree, I have certificates in health care and first aid from Maritime School, Oron. I was good to go, my current work exp is proportionate to my current application.

Mail your C.O & ask for the main reason for refusal, don't want you to give up just like that.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok dear, I am still thinking about it, whether to continue my interest in oz or not. I can have my MD write to them and add the Company registration documents as well as add my own personal company docs where I and my wife are the shareholders, we usually do supplies of phamacitical Materials, I can also attach a bank statement showing transactions on the Company name. I get docs to backup, but it occurred to me whether if I really need Australia, we are doing well here in 9ja.

If not that I am thinking of the situation of the Country. Kinda confuse though. I will think whether I need their Visa or not, afterall am going there to spend several millions annually. It's sucks.

alaoeri:

Mail your C.O & ask for the main reason for refusal, don't want you to give up just like that.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
Ok dear, I am still thinking about it, whether to continue my interest in oz or not. I can have my MD write to them and add the Company registration documents as well as add my own personal company docs where I and my wife are the shareholders, we usually do supplies of phamacitical Materials, I can also attach a bank statement showing transactions on the Company name. I get docs to backup, but it occurred to me whether if I really need Australia, we are doing well here in 9ja.

If not that I am thinking of the situation of the Country. Kinda confuse though. I will think whether I need their Visa or not, afterall am going there to spend several millions annually. It's sucks.

Going to Oz is actually having a plan B since Nigeria is not predictable, anyway wishing you all the best in your final decision.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mrsdee: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
Thanks, I think will do a small vacation with my Fams to clear my head. And get a new car with my refund of course grin

Please don't ever give up on your dreams. Find out what the issue is and reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bryanpro(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
A delay is not a denial my fellow nairalanders... If they deny us Visa grants now doesn't mean they won't give us in our next application.... So please lets not give up hope...

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by standupguy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:

I share your frsutration it gets insulting by the day.
I was sponsored by my blood sibling who is an asistant bank manager who had already sponsered my older brother to canada and another who is a succesrul business owner whom I work with, I initially paid 7000 for my first semester tution but I was refused a Canadian visa for insufficient funds, in my confusion I reapplied again with more documents to prove finance but was refused the second time for insufficient funds and personal assets, then I released they wanted to see my own financial input.
So i applied with me bank accounts, fixed deopists and stock portfolio inclusive.
Unfortunately my school didn't have my program for Sept so i applied to another school for the same program then paid of my tuition of $27500. Only to be refused last month for purpose of visit and length of stay.
People are now telling me the cause was because the program was termed graduate certificate in the initial school i used for application but called fast track advanced diploma in the second school.
So the V.O considered advanced diploma lower than my b.eng. so my application was refused on the bases of academic progression.......imagine that?

Both program had Bsc as there admission requirement and considered a post graduate program on the schools website respectively.
At the moment bringing back my $27500 would see me loose 600,000 is FX.
It is quite insulting, the fund is there, the intention to study is there but people still get refused for flimsy excuses.
This is the first time I am reading about a refusal on this Australia thread. I am about applying to Australia and U.S at the same time so I sincerely hope I am not about to through my money away again.

Oga Eric I understand the quest to secure the future especially for the kids, me never get one sha.
I really don't know what to tell you obviously I am discomobulated myself but e go better.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by standupguy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Please if anyone can be so kind to help me clarify,
Is there any advantage of non- SVP over SVP.
Which one would you encourage?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
My brother, those ppl thinks they are God and they are not, I will not re-apply to beg them to gimme Visa when I am spending my money. Australian should not pretend they don't need the money. Currently, Australia realize almost 14billion dollars per annum from International Students, that is why the Minister is trying to introduce the new SSVF.

I told my friends and loved ones, that if they don't grant me Visa, I will not beg, I will live my life here and assist ppl on this thread they way I can, like I said b4, every1 must not goto or enter Australia, some ppl are destined to help others achieve their goals towards a success in their Visas. I think I am such person, I have been refused Visas to Study severally in some Countries, I decided to try Oz, same thing, and yet I have helped over 500ppl to travel as Students, so u guys should be surprise y mine don't work, my destiny is not in overseas. It's here in 9ja. I dun try reach, make I rest. Yet I always get Visas for Visits and Zero for studies.

standupguy:

I share your frsutration it gets insulting by the day.
I was sponsored by my blood sibling who is an asistant bank manager who had already sponsered my older brother to canada and another who is a succesrul business owner whom I work with, I initially paid 7000 for my first semester tution but I was refused a Canadian visa for insufficient funds, in my confusion I reapplied again with more documents to prove finance but was refused the second time for insufficient funds and personal assets, then I released they wanted to see my own financial input.
So i applied with me bank accounts, fixed deopists and stock portfolio inclusive.
Unfortunately my school didn't have my program for Sept so i applied to another school for the same program then paid of my tuition of $27500. Only to be refused last month for purpose of visit and length of stay.
People are now telling me the cause was because the program was termed graduate certificate in the initial school i used for application but called fast track advanced diploma in the second school.
So the V.O considered advanced diploma lower than my b.eng. so my application was refused on the bases of academic progression.......imagine that?

Both program had Bsc as there admission requirement and considered a post graduate program on the schools website respectively.
At the moment bringing back my $27500 would see me loose 600,000 is FX.
It is quite insulting, the fund is there, the intention to study is there but people still get refused for flimsy excuses.
This is the first time I am reading about a refusal on this Australia thread. I am about applying to Australia and U.S at the same time so I sincerely hope I am not about to through my money away again.

Oga Eric I understand the quest to secure the future especially for the kids, me never get one sha.
I really don't know what to tell you obviously I am discomobulated myself but e go better.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Forget Non SVP, do SVP.

standupguy:
Please if anyone can be so kind to help me clarify,
Is there any advantage of non- SVP over SVP.
Which one would you encourage?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by standupguy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
My brother, those ppl thinks they are God and they are not, I will not re-apply to beg them to gimme Visa when I am spending my money. Australian should not pretend they don't need the money. Currently, Australia realize almost 14billion dollars per annum from International Students, that is why the Minister is trying to introduce the new SSVF.

I told my friends and loved ones, that if they don't grant me Visa, I will not beg, I will live my life here and assist ppl on this thread they way I can, like I said b4, every1 must not goto or enter Australia, some ppl are destined to help others achieve their goals towards a success in their Visas. I think I am such person, I have been refused Visas to Study severally in some Countries, I decided to try Oz, same thing, and yet I have helped over 500ppl to travel as Students, so u guys should be surprise y mine don't work, my destiny is not in overseas. It's here in 9ja. I dun try reach, make I rest. Yet I always get Visas for Visits and Zero for studies.

I know exactly how this feels.
I have watched my brother and my two close friends given a study visa to Canada, one of my family friend whom I informed got the skill federal worker last yr.
A guy from nairaland email me to thank me on how he designed his sister application after mine. His sister was given last month.
Whole scenario makes you feel rejected.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:

Sorry for the refusal mate, but i find it hard to believe the reason you gave for the denial especially cos your application is SVP... It took quite a long time too and you are giving up easily. Its just not adding up to me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
That is just the reason, "You Stated that you will be re-hired by your current employer when you return, but no evidence to this and your employment cannot be verified" no 1 was called and I wasn't even called. So my brother, y won't I leave them? She even stated that my Family ties and so on shows that I will return to Nigeria after my studies and but she wasn't sure of this, she was contradicting herself. This is to show that they refuses ppl Visas base on personal reasons. It's so crazy menh.

lawland:
Sorry for the refusal mate, but i find it hard to believe the reason you gave for the denial especially cos your application is SVP... It took quite a long time too and you are giving up easily. Its just not adding up to me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
erictack203:
That is just the reason, "You Stated that you will be re-hired by your current employer when you return, but no evidence to this and your employment cannot be verified" no 1 was called and I wasn't even called. So my brother, y won't I leave them? She even stated that my Family ties and so on shows that I will return to Nigeria after my studies and but she wasn't sure of this, she was contradicting herself. This is to show that they refuses ppl Visas base on personal reasons. It's so crazy menh.

I think you messed up your application in the first place, when dealing with visa application and you claim something, you definitely need something to back it up, i don't actually blame her but will rather plan you. I advise you appeal her decision and this time, show evidence that she is seeking. IMMI normally seek clarification before they make decision even though they have the power to make decisions based on the docs you submitted. Just appeal mate...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ok Boss,

Thanks alot.

lawland:
I think you messed up your application in the first place, when dealing with visa application and you claim something, you definitely need something to back it up, i don't actually blame her but will rather plan you. I advise you appeal her decision and this time, show evidence that she is seeking. IMMI normally seek clarification before they make decision even though they have the power to make decisions based on the docs you submitted. Just appeal mate...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2015
erictack203:

Sad to hear about your visa refusal. You could appeal the decision or re-apply with additional documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.