Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044403 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 10:10am On Sep 25, 2015
ugosh:
hello peeps in Australia, I am considering to apply for masters @ the Charlse Darwin University & Edith Cowan University to study Electrical Engineering. I want to know if these university are good universities to acquire good knowledge. They both seem like 1 of the 2 cheapest universities in Australia.

Both are good.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
RedReact:

Both are good.
tnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lawland: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
ugosh:
hello peeps in Australia, I am considering to apply for masters @ the Charlse Darwin University & Edith Cowan University to study Electrical Engineering. I want to know if these university are good universities to acquire good knowledge. They both seem like 1 of the 2 cheapest universities in Australia.
Go for CDU, you kind of get easy state sponsorship when you finish. .. Its a good Uni too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
erictack203:
I will be in Lagos on Wednesday for the Australian Govt Meeting holding 24th, 25th and 26th at Ikeja. If you are in Lag, I can preview your docs b4 you submit to teleperformance. That is if you are not sure of your application package. Student Visa process with pretoria is a little tricky these days. they are becoming serious with SVP applicants. Thats y you see ppl here on NL laying more emphasis of strong SOP.

bros how do i connect with you...labistaonline@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sunkee28: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hello Guru in the house, please i need your advice, i studied computer science as my undergraduate course and i have 3 months experience as a marketer, i will like to relocate to Australia with my family please advice me on what grand i can use to get PR..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ENGRJCJ(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
missakomaye:

Svp - Streamlined Student Visa takes from 5 working days to 4 weeks.(Best option is search for courses under SVP)
Normal student visa takes 9 working days to 3 months
Yes you can work wit a student visa. (You will have to apply for a student working visa wen u arrive Oz. After school registration and after you have seen your time table and shit)
Yes they recognise ALL the degrees/certificate/diplomas/adv diplomas offered in Australian universities. They even recognise some degrees from Nigeria University/colleges of Education/Polytechnics.
Aunty, please whats the website to visit for someone who wants to do advance diploma and what kind of visa does he need
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2015
my people good morning oh!!!
pls I need directions to go to teleperformance Lagos. I'll be going from festac town. So please which buses do I use n which bus stops to highlight.
I await suggestions.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2015
chi50:
my people good morning oh!!!
pls I need directions to go to teleperformance Lagos. I'll be going from festac town. So please which buses do I use n which bus stops to highlight.
I await suggestions.
From Festac/Mile 2 axis, board a bus going to Oshodi/Maryland/Ojota highlight at Maryland, enter another bus going to Ikeja from Maryland passing through Mobolaji Bank Anthony way highlight at Abule Onigbabo bus stop, coming from Maryland Etiebet building housing Teleperformance office should be by your right.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Hi NLers
There's something I want you to help me clarify, I saw that I need to include certified copies of datapage of my CURRENT Passport. I plan to renew the passport soon. What I'll like to know is do I need to include copies of the Old Passport? The Old passport has decent travel history and I don't want to be guilty of hiding that. Not that there's anything illegal on it, never been denied visa, denied entry or deported but there was a visa to India which clearly stated that I was going to take the AMC exam. I feel this will make a CO suspect, that intend to work there. (I'm applying for a 573)

So, I want the experienced people to help me answer this, can I just include my current passport data page in my application or do I need to add certified copies of the previous passport?

attention FutureDon, erictack2003, bellong etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2015
alaoeri:

From Festac/Mile 2 axis, board a bus going to Oshodi/Maryland/Ojota highlight at Maryland, enter another bus going to Ikeja from Maryland passing through Mobolaji Bank Anthony way highlight at Abule Onigbabo bus stop, coming from Maryland Etiebet building housing Teleperformance office should be by your right.

Thanks a lot.
I dnt think I can get a bus straight to Maryland from festac, So I guess I'll get to oshodi first den continue as u have directed. Thanks 4 assisting a JJC. can't wait to share my testimony here on NL.
wish me luck my people.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by alaoeri: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
chi50:

Thanks a lot.
I dnt think I can get a bus straight to Maryland from festac, So I guess I'll get to oshodi first den continue as u have directed. Thanks 4 assisting a JJC. can't wait to share my testimony here on NL.
wish me luck my people.
Best of luck bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ewagbamio,

I guess there should be a place for travel history on the form. I am not conversant with the student visa application.
Nevertheless, upload just the new passport. The essence is to have current and correct information of your passport for the visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by laminaria(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
ewagbamio:
don't put unnecessary pressure on ursef, photocopy dose visa page(s) u wish to use lik one or two is okay just to show travel history..i didn't use it n i got d visa, alot here on nairaland who got it without travel history.
u must certified d current passport page u wish to use at teleperformance.
best of luck!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
alaoeri:
Best of luck bro.
thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by awe2015(f): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2015
You guys are doing great on here! Biko, I've got some questions which I really need your kind clarification. I will be attending a conference in Australia come April 2016. I will be in the US by then, but I wish to obtain the visa before then. My questions are:

1. Can I apply for the visa from Nigeria or USA?
2. Will my F1 Student visa raise issues to the Visa Officer?
3. And what type of documents do I need to procure?

Biko the gurus here should help me out, please I beg of you

CC: FutureDon, erictack2003, bellong etc
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
^^^^

1. You can lodge your visa from any country you have the legal right to reside.

2. No, it will not, rather it will strengthen your visa application.

3. You need to visit border protection's website for the checklist of visitor's visa requirements.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by awe2015(f): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
bellong:
^^^^

1. You can lodge your visa from any country you have the legal right to reside.

2. No, it will not, rather it will strengthen your visa application.

3. You need to visit border protection's website for the checklist of visitor's visa requirements.

Thank you very much! Please would you mind sharing their website for me? I am seeing a lot of website on Google
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
awe2015:

Thank you very much! Please would you mind sharing their website for me? I am seeing a lot of website on Google

http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visi

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
@bellong and laminaria, thanks for your inputs, I think I'll just include the current data page and add d certified copy of the old passport for reference (cos the old passport was what I used for IELTS and admission processing).

@laminaria, what I meant was that I didn't want the visa pages to appear cos the purpose of travel in one of the visas indicated that I was planning to go and work in Australia,(I took the AMC exam) that was before I applied for student visa. I'll just include data pages of d new and old passports, thanks guys
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2015
ewagbamio:
The grand FutureDon, thanks a lot for your review of my SoP, my eyes were really opened by your corrections.

Haha, anytime boss. I responded to your query.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by FutureDon(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2015
ewagbamio:
@bellong and laminaria, thanks for your inputs, I think I'll just include the current data page and add d certified copy of the old passport for reference (cos the old passport was what I used for IELTS and admission processing)

If possible, try to use the new passport to obtain your eCoE and inform your educational provider about the change - they will update it on their system. Just like you, my IELTS result carries my old passport information but I eventually got my visa on a renewed passport, without submitting a copy of the old passport.

awe2015, bellong has said it all. Good luck!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
To Lighten our mood this Sunday grin ; Let me ask a trivial but True Question I just saw run through the Screen on BBC; Why is Australia set to deny visa to US singer Chris Brown embarassed embarassed Answers please... I don't want to check google for the reason grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have replied your PM

atrapon:
bros how do i connect with you...labistaonline@yahoo.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirwillie(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
please house I read Banking and Finance in school, not working currently,can I apply for a PR?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello all,

How do I know that VETASSESS have received my transcript sent from my school?

... And can I ask them to scan and send a copy to me?

cc:
bellong
izykvision0
cheedyH
Bossyladymo1
bjayzeez
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mozo: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Manweysabi:
Hello all,

How do I know that VETASSESS have received my transcript sent from my school?

... And can I ask them to scan and send a copy to me?

cc:
bellong
izykvision0
cheedyH
Bossyladymo1
bjayzeez

Nope, you can't ask them to do that.Quite the contrary, after I sent mine thru my school, they insisted I still upload a scanned copy to my profile.

You should just track it online.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Manweysabi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2015
mozo:

Nope, you can't ask them to do that.Quite the contrary, after I sent mine thru my school, they insisted I still upload a scanned copy to my profile.

You should just track it online.

Ok, thanks mozo
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by doromay: 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
Hello my efamily, pls wat type of document does australia embassy accept fr birth cert. Eg birth cert frm hospital or affidavit or one frm NPC? If is one frm NPC pls hw do I get it in lag.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:24am On Sep 29, 2015
@Manweysabi,

You can send an email to ask if they received it.

You can't request a copy from them. Your school should give you a student copy.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2015
Look at few pages before this....say from 121, you will see it discussed extensively. Guys, especially the JJCs, always take time to read previous pages and not coming straight to post questions which have been discussed as recent as two pages away! Funny enough also, people don't respond to many of them because it's obvious the "asker" doesn't want to do any 'work"!
doromay:
Hello my efamily, pls wat type of document does australia embassy accept fr birth cert. Eg birth cert frm hospital or affidavit or one frm NPC? If is one frm NPC pls hw do I get it in lag.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2015
bellong:
@Manweysabi,

You can send an email to ask if they received it.

You can't request a copy from them. Your school should give you a student copy.
u can..BossLady did ask and was given.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2015
kosplateau:

u can..BossLady did ask and was given.

Well in my own case, i email them to ask if they've received my transcript and they confirmed almost immediately.
Pls people can you share your vetassess timeline experience? cos 12weeks far oooo. Did anybody get positive before 12weeks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8