Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044359 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
babahafusaa visa was not granted and my heart was like jumping harder, i checked my B.P it was more than high like say e smoke. My poeple am am currently facing a psychological trauma of the highest order.

I have been using this trend as a compass to guild me, and the gurus has been to my help cos and it has been working for me instead of wasting thousands on agents that don't even know their right from left just after the money (some don't even know the colour of Australian flag) grin grin grin grin

Zoology was my first degree.

After graduation i enroll fully as an apprentice for mechanic engineering specializing on Automobiles and heavy duty engines, but i have been learning part-time but not enough time was dedicated due to undergraduate. i now have Engineering Apprentice cert 1 and engineering cert 2 respectively.

One funny thing is that this workshop is my Grandfather business before he died and my youngest uncle is in charge full, Now the property is my dads property via inheritance but no engineer to take over Now i worked years as an apprentice but i want to take everything to the next level but no finance grin grin grin grin

I have decided to go low with advanced diploma in mechanical engineering at chilsolm abi wetin at australia grin grin grin

admission offered. fee payed, Coe out at a stretch my agent tight grin grin grin grin

Now my SOP Needs to be reviewed, i have evaluated my chances with guru erictack203 Risk Factors Assessment
which are below?

1. IELTS < 5.5 passed
2. High Risk Province Catch me grin grin grin
3. Change of Discipline catch mee grin grin grin how will i cover if not sop and zeal for degree through apprentice
4. Gap in Study catch me but covered through apprentice
5. Previous Weak Academic History.. passed 2.27 gp
6. Bringing Spouse/ Dependants..... my galfriend break ma hrt grin grin grin grin grin
7. Previous Qualification is higher than the current applied course catch me grin grin bsc to advanced diploma
8. Financial Documents - from the Applicant or Parents account/ Study or Bank Loan/ Direct Relatives only. svp grin grin grin grin

I also stole some idea from babahaussa mistakes which are:

1 work experience in previous study, and courses selected to justify reasons to undertake the courses intend to practice in Aussy.

2 (GTE) Genuine Temporary entrant issue where my uncle swear an affidavit that the company (Workshop) i intend turning it into company grin grin grin grin) belongs to me after study. and i have shown my interest to study as genuine by my part time and full time apprentice training due to i have non engineering degree

3 no money for Bsc in engineering so i opted for an SVP grin grin grin grin
4 i have an agreement signed by uncle with a lawyer as a witness.

please who will review my sop and critics my issue and what documents do i need to add to secure this grant.....

Gurus have helped but i am really tensed kindly pour more critics and advice pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i will be going for medicals on monday want to use this week to gather all gatherable
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Congratsss my friend. I am happy for the way God is bless ppl here and I thank God for the assistance we give to ourselves. This shows that we are one Nigerian who love ourselves. Let's kip up with the good works.

ewagbamio:
At last!
My efamily, kindly help me thank the Almighty God for my successful visa application
It's been a very tough and challenging journey but God saw us through. Lots of little mistakes here and there
I barely have time to sit still and carefully plot things the way I wanted but the great ladies and gents on this thread are from another planet, I thank you all specially.

FutureDon! expect me in Queensland. Your work on my SoP was not in vain you see? 2Posh, scratch that, 10000000Posh, you have been wonderful, Erictack203, Chi50, bellong, Ferdimako, bossladyMo, scrollmeout and so many others.

My Timeline
1. Medicals for me and wife: Mid October (I unwisely filled so many things on the wifey's form for HAP ID and she ended up doing so many tests! Not the best thing to do, please just say no to most of the questions -- I'm talking particularly to the health workers here. Yes, you don't plan to enter an hospital, you don't plan to deliver there, you don't plan to do anything, no? You just want to be on your own there grin)

2. 11th Nov Gathered all my Docs and Lodged at Teleperformance Abj after making an appointment online

3.. Application got to Pretoria on 13th Nov

4. Decision made on 27th Nov

5. I got the email on 30th Nov

I didn't include my statement of account. I'm self employed and I have a valid Tax Clearance Cert so it makes a lot of things easier.
your sop is very, very important.

Westerners, in my little interaction with them, are generally thorough and they don't just assume and over look stuff. So please take time out and repeatedly review your docs.

I did everything DIY via Australia thread on NL and the above is my story. IOM is next
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by EEAA: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Congratulations @demi
@babahafusaa, it is well. God will turn everything around for you in no time.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Demi10:
@Rolaesh, please include them. If you are on SVP sincerely you don't have anything to fear, I made that silly mistake because of ignorance.
LEts hear the view and opinion of the gurus here. In the meantime please read through this link.
https://www.border.gov.au/ReportsandPublications/Documents/reviews-and-inquiries/review-student-visa-assessment-level-framework-2013.pdf
thanks but during the interview with school though i declare my family but informed them they are not travelling with me. The interview was for eCOE. Did i need to contact school back as perthe interview or i should just pay the medical insurance differentials and fire on.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Send me your CV and sop. Pm me to get my email.

Triggeredsam:
babahafusaa visa was not granted and my heart was like jumping harder, i checked my B.P it was more than high like say e smoke. My poeple am am currently facing a psychological trauma of the highest order.

I have been using this trend as a compass to guild me, and the gurus has been to my help cos and it has been working for me instead of wasting thousands on agents that don't even know their right from left just after the money (some don't even know the colour of Australian flag) grin grin grin grin

Zoology was my first degree.

After graduation i enroll fully as an apprentice for mechanic engineering specializing on Automobiles and heavy duty engines, but i have been learning part-time but not enough time was dedicated due to undergraduate. i now have Engineering Apprentice cert 1 and engineering cert 2 respectively.

One funny thing is that this workshop is my Grandfather business before he died and my youngest uncle is in charge full, Now the property is my dads property via inheritance but no engineer to take over Now i worked years as an apprentice but i want to take everything to the next level but no finance grin grin grin grin

I have decided to go low with advanced diploma in mechanical engineering at chilsolm abi wetin at australia grin grin grin

admission offered. fee payed, Coe out at a stretch my agent tight grin grin grin grin

Now my SOP Needs to be reviewed, i have evaluated my chances with guru erictack203 Risk Factors Assessment
which are below?

1. IELTS < 5.5 passed
2. High Risk Province Catch me grin grin grin
3. Change of Discipline catch mee grin grin grin how will i cover if not sop and zeal for degree through apprentice
4. Gap in Study catch me but covered through apprentice
5. Previous Weak Academic History.. passed 2.27 gp
6. Bringing Spouse/ Dependants..... my galfriend break ma hrt grin grin grin grin grin
7. Previous Qualification is higher than the current applied course catch me grin grin bsc to advanced diploma
8. Financial Documents - from the Applicant or Parents account/ Study or Bank Loan/ Direct Relatives only. svp grin grin grin grin

I also stole some idea from babahaussa mistakes which are:

1 work experience in previous study, and courses selected to justify reasons to undertake the courses intend to practice in Aussy.

2 (GTE) Genuine Temporary entrant issue where my uncle swear an affidavit that the company (Workshop) i intend turning it into company grin grin grin grin) belongs to me after study. and i have shown my interest to study as genuine by my part time and full time apprentice training due to i have non engineering degree

3 no money for Bsc in engineering so i opted for an SVP grin grin grin grin
4 i have an agreement signed by uncle with a lawyer as a witness.

please who will review my sop and critics my issue and what documents do i need to add to secure this grant.....

Gurus have helped but i am really tensed kindly pour more critics and advice pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i will be going for medicals on monday want to use this week to gather all gatherable

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
erictack203:
Send me your CV and sop. Pm me to get my email.

check your imbox my guru
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please @Demi10, what university are you resuming to and when are u resuming? Thank you.
Demi10:
@Ayinsyd I submitted on the 13th of November in Pretoria, so it got to them same day, It was approved today and I got the mail today.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pamelayoung: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls I haven't been on this thread csn anyone brief me ond discussion u guys have been on in the first thread
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
@ayinsyd RMIT in Melbourne, February by God's grace.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gunpoint(m): 11:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=kennethagada post=40580732][/quote]
Unfortunately all that counts for nothing here, at least till you finish that subsea. You will probably do what other students do, age care and the likes till yout MSc is done. You can expect to earn btw 22-35 per hour depending on employer and time of the day worked.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 12:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg, I need prayers o, I dey wait for my grant too. RMIT too.
Demi10:
@ayinsyd RMIT in Melbourne, February by God's grace.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by NNBB2012: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2015
akinnawou:
pls i would want you to help me revise my cdr, cld u pls drop ur mail addy so i cn forward to you,thanks

P.M me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello house,

I am done writing my SOP. Please I need someone to help review the 2 page write-up.

Programme/School details - Masters of Public Health/University of Queensland

Thank you!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:06am On Dec 02, 2015
A big congrats to all that received their grants recently. @ewagbamio n demi, I'm so happy 4 u guys.
@babahausaa, dnt relent at all. Laminaria was once whr u are now n today he's in Australia. I know it can be frustrating but wit God you'll surely testify here.
I wish everyone a happy new month and may the joy that comes with d season locate each and every one of us. Amen

4 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:13am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Triggeredsam post=40585632]babahafusaa visa was not granted and my heart was like jumping harder, i checked my B.P it was more than high like say e smoke. My poeple am am currently facing a psychological trauma of the highest
[quote]

One thing I want to add is - please don't ever say you are going for adv. dip. because of d cost of bsc. your Co might wonder if you can actually afford d adv diploma n den request for more proof.
Just keep ur sop straight to d point.
best of luck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by herocsc(m): 3:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Do anyone knows someone studying at Griffith university?I have just been given admission and am awaiting visa,can any one help by telling if dis guys will dig deep before issuing the visa.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 4:04am On Dec 02, 2015
FutureDon:

Abeg help me review my SOP... Biko... Jor...
bhanjjie:
Na wa o! Our people sha!!! Only God knows the reason behind this. Funny though. Blooda, abeg no vex. Mabinu. Biko.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 4:55am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=chi50 post=40598475][/quote]
That one no fit happen..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2015
@ Babahafusaa

So sad to learn about your visa refusal sad

Don't let it deter you from pursuing your dreams.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again!

@ Pamelayoung,

#My2Cents - read the thread! Then come back and ask questions that are specific to your situation.

The wealth of information that has been gathered here over time, will serve you better than any generic summary anyone will give you.

It's better you take time to get it right the first time than to hurriedly jump in and get a visa denial. Even if you get a student visa, it's just the beginning(ie if you are aiming for PR). If you are going for PR directly, that's where you need to be extra careful!

If you bothered to read a few of the most recent pages before commenting, you'd have seen some people expressing regret over not reading the thread before they started, leading to several mistakes. Trust me, there's so much you'll learn.

Don't say you were not told.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2015
2posh, thanks for your detailed response about IOM, I guess I would use IOM Australia.

Did IOM Australia give you a Nigeria bank account you could pay into or you used Int'l bank transfer?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pamelayoung: 6:47am On Dec 02, 2015
2posh:
@ Babahafusaa

So sad to learn about your visa refusal sad

Don't let it deter you from pursuing your dreams.

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again!

@ Pamelayoung,

#My2Cents - read the thread! Then come back and ask questions that are specific to your situation.

The wealth of information that has been gathered here over time, will serve you better than any generic summary anyone will give you.

It's better you take time to get it right the first time than to hurriedly jump in and get a visa denial. Even if you get a student visa, it's just the beginning(ie if you are aiming for PR). If you are going for PR directly, that's where you need to be extra careful!

If you bothered to read a few of the most recent pages before commenting, you'd have seen some people expressing regret over not reading the thread before they started, leading to several mistakes. Trust me, there's so much you'll learn.

Don't say you were not told.

Tnx.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ussd: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Dear Fam,

Congrats to all who have gotten their visas.

I have been granted admission (MSc Public health) in Canada. Once i am done with the study, i would like to move to Australia. I would like to know of that is possible, considering that I just finished MSc without work experience. I v had a lil work experience and certifications in occupational health and safety but have worked as a customer care officer for about 2years now.

What do I need to know or do?

Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
URGENT RESPONDS: Please ooo Gurus, i want to make payment for my tuition fee at curtin university Australia but checking from exchange rate everything is about 2,755,450 naira why paying through the school online transfer through a financial institution partnering with the school (peer transfer) it is 2,896,686 naira. please oooo looking at the CBN current reform, will CBN charge me straight base on exchange rate or will they also include a high charge as these peer transfer guys? bcus this peer guys is about 100k+ higher than exchange rate. i am using FIRST BANK.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2015
deleyi20:
2posh, thanks for your detailed response about IOM, I guess I would use IOM Australia.

Did IOM Australia give you a Nigeria bank account you could pay into or you used Int'l bank transfer?
She already said all this things in her previous post. She paid the naira equivalent to a Nigerian account
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Hello @kennethagada, pls note i am not a Guru but i will answer based on how i went about mine.
I also used first bank and the truth of the matter is that the exchange rate changes everyday according to the people at the bank.
I paid about 2.5mill for get my coe and at the time the exchange rate was 1AUD TO 150NGN. In the process of making the payment the bank charged me 16,000NGN which is about 0.6% of the money i paid for the UNI. i don think CBN will charge u much cos of the current reform.

Hope this helps a bit. Cheers
kennethagada:
URGENT RESPONDS: Please ooo Gurus, i want to make payment for my tuition fee at curtin university Australia but checking from exchange rate everything is about 2,755,450 naira why paying through the school online transfer through a financial institution partnering with the school (peer transfer) it is 2,896,686 naira. please oooo looking at the CBN current reform, will CBN charge me straight base on exchange rate or will they also include a high charge as these peer transfer guys? bcus this peer guys is about 100k+ higher than exchange rate. i am using FIRST BANK.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ussd: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=kennethagada post=40601034]URGENT RESPONDS: Please ooo Gurus, i want to make payment

I will advise you use the form A at the branch. That's about the cheapest rate you ll get. Online transfers use higher exchange rates. Ensure you have all the required documents to process a form A transaction.

My 2cents.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Demi10:
@Mpop yeaa print ur form wt ur HAP No, print the medical test form also and fill them or u take it wt u and fill ir or take it and fill ib the peeaence of d Dr.

are they 2 different forms? the hap id and the medical form?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Mikey:

She already said all this things in her previous post. She paid the naira equivalent to a Nigerian account

Thank you!

It's really sad that some people don't read posts and just come back to ask questions you've answered over and over again.

Very tiring cry

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
@Mpop yeah. Hap is different from the forms. There are two of them. the Madical n xray. so u have 3 things to print.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
gunpoint:

Unfortunately all that counts for nothing here, at least till you finish that subsea. You will probably do what other students do, age care and the likes till yout MSc is done. You can expect to earn btw 22-35 per hour depending on employer and time of the day worked.

@gunpoint plz help me address d following.

1. when u get to australia wat kind of jobs can one be doing before finishing his or her studies nd does those kinda work need a training certificate or u just get d job without any training in australia

2. the 22-35 dolls wic u mentioned is it after or before finishing ur studies. plz enlighten me nd oda gurus in d house can also give me dia experiences too.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
2posh:

Thank you!

It's really sad that some people don't read posts and just come back to ask questions you've answered over and over again.

Very tiring cry

Madam, calm down cheesy cheesy it was really an oversight on my part... I always take time to read through. I'm Sorry for the Stress... cry Thanks for your contribution here; always appreciated cool cool

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
please for those of us who have gone for medicals and back how much did it cost
and how much does it cost for teleperfomance visa application in all.

plz i just need d figures tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.