Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044101 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Babahafusaa: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Teleperformance approximately #94800 ~ 95000 and for medicals I think it's around 30,000 ...all d best.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
I suggest you go through some pages on the thread. I think you will need abt 130k - 140k for every every sha. Thanks.
chetaRay:
please for those of us who have gone for medicals and back how much did it cost

and how much does it cost for teleperfomance visa application in all.

plz i just need d figures tnx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
bhanjjie:
I suggest you go through some pages on the thread. I think you will need abt 130k - 140k for every every sha. Thanks.

thanx so much

@babahafusaa nd bhanjjie
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats to those who jst got their grants. Using u guys as a point of contact for we still expecting ours. e-fam...pls want to ask, has anyone who submitted on the 13th nov at teleperformance Lagos svp 573 got a feedback for any visa grant yet?. Anyone who's to resume in February ...

I know I shldnt be bothered...or shld I?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
chetaRay:
please for those of us who have gone for medicals and back how much did it cost

and how much does it cost for teleperfomance visa application in all.

plz i just need d figures tnx

Fatayi williams will charge you #32,500 for oral polio vacine and oda test, while St Nicholas will collect #5,500 for x ray..i heard teleperformance will charge 535 USD cos I am yet to submit mine
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
@Shodur I applied on d 13th at telepeformance and yet still no reply from Pretoria yet but @ Demi10 applied on that day and got d grant already. Am still expectant though. Befite the end of the week am thinking of mailing them.
Shodur:
Congrats to those who jst got their grants. Using u guys as a point of contact for we still expecting ours. e-fam...pls want to ask, has anyone who submitted on the 13th nov at teleperformance Lagos svp 573 got a feedback for any visa grant yet?. Anyone who's to resume in February ...

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
@Shodur I applied on d 13th at telepeformance and yet still no reply from Pretoria yet but @ Demi10 applied on that day and got d grant already. Am still expectant though. Befite the end of the week am thinking of mailing them.

Shodur:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
To the glory of almighty God, I've been granted my study visa. I'm sooooo happy. Thanks to the whole house. Chi50, I owe you a deep gratitude. FutureDon, you're the don of the house. Every other person, I appreciate. The person who shared info about using Telbo to make international calls, my heartfelt gratitude. I've called Australia and South Africa for over an hour, and I'm yet to spend 1 dollar!
My timeline: submitted my application on 2nd November, medicals on 4th, the application got to Pretoria on 6th, granted on 20th. Pfl said the stuff was delivered to their junk box grin, called Pretoria today and was told about the grant since last month.
I'm elated. On to IOM now.
Thanks again e-family.
RMIT! Here I come!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adetoi01:
To the glory of almighty God, I've been granted my study visa. I'm sooooo happy. Thanks to the whole house. Chi50, I owe you a deep gratitude. FutureDon, you're the don of the house. Every other person, I appreciate. The person who shared info about using Telbo to make international calls, my heartfelt gratitude. I've called Australia and South Africa for over an hour, and I'm yet to spend 1 dollar!
My timeline: submitted my application on 2nd November, medicals on 4th, the application got to Pretoria on 6th, granted on 20th. Pfl said the stuff was delivered to their junk box grin, called Pretoria today and was told about the grant since last month.
Thanks again e-family.
RMIT! Here I come!
More good news, Congratulations bro..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks, Mikey, I followed your advice, I called pretoria this morning and I was told they had made a decision since last month. Thanks, man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mikey:

More good news, Congratulations bro..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
@Adetoi01, congrats man.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Adetoi01 post=40614359]To the glory of almighty God, I've been granted my study visa. I'm sooooo happy. Thanks to the whole house. Chi50, I owe you a deep gratitude. FutureDon, you're the don of the house. Every other person, I appreciate. The person who shared info about using Telbo to make international calls, my heartfelt gratitude. I've called Australia and South Africa for over an hour, and I'm yet to spend 1 dollar!
Thanks again e-family.

Congrats @Adetoi01...I applied through Pfl as well. Let me jst sit on their neck as from today.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Shodur post=40615949][/quote]

@adetoi, congratulations!!.pls did you submit any future letter of employment?! ..the pfl guy handling my application is demanding for it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
RedReact:
@Adetoi01, congrats man.
Thanks man, I appreciate.
@Shodur, please, do, they can be funny at times, my grant came since last month.
@Enyinna, you do not need it. If you attach such, they might try to confirm it. Also, they might put a "no further stay" clause.
My 2cents. Guess the gurus should know better.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adetoi01:

Thanks man, I appreciate.
@Shodur, please, do, they can be funny at times, my grant came since last month.
@Enyinna, you do not need it. If you attach such, they might try to confirm it. Also, they might put a "no further stay" clause.
My 2cents. Guess the gurus should know better.

nawa oo, what is dz pfl guy telling me about then?!...most pple dat got diz grant tru dem didnt provide dat leta...why me?!...anyway, thanks jare
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tell the guy you made enquiries from teleperformance and you were told you don't need it except you really have it. Tell him your other friends who applied through pfl said they didn't use it too. Just make sure you have a good sop, chi50 reviewed mine.
enyinna4:

nawa oo, what is dz pfl guy telling me about then?!...most pple dat got diz grant tru dem didnt provide dat leta...why me?!...anyway, thanks jare
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats Adetoi01

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adetoi01:
Thanks, Mikey, I followed your advice, I called pretoria this morning and I was told they had made a decision since last month. Thanks, man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
U're welcome my brother.. Do u know Ibeabuchi?? Guess u guys applied together
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 2posh: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mikey:

U're welcome my brother.. Do u know Ibeabuchi?? Guess u guys applied together
Not sure I know him.

@2posh thanks soo much. I'm following thee.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
PLEASE OOO. After paying my tuition my agent came up with a different news, that i need a bank statement of 6,000,000 naira from my brother or parent with my surname:
1. My school (CURTIN UNIVERSITY) does SVP, from the info gathered i thought if a school does SVP u do not need to submit the bank statement with 6,000,000 naira.
Please how do i go about dis? my program start by 22 feb 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kennethagada(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
ayinsyd:
Hello @kennethagada, pls note i am not a Guru but i will answer based on how i went about mine.
I also used first bank and the truth of the matter is that the exchange rate changes everyday according to the people at the bank.
I paid about 2.5mill for get my coe and at the time the exchange rate was 1AUD TO 150NGN. In the process of making the payment the bank charged me 16,000NGN which is about 0.6% of the money i paid for the UNI. i don think CBN will charge u much cos of the current reform.

Hope this helps a bit. Cheers

thanks a big time, it do help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Demi10:
@Mpop yeah. Hap is different from the forms. There are two of them. the Madical n xray. so u have 3 things to print.

thanks. i have just 2 print outs . one with myy name nd details nd hap id nd d other for medical history. am i the one suppose to fill the name of clinic i use in dt space dt says 501 medical examination status required the space for clinic is blank

and how much doea dr fatayi charge is itat d hospital i pay
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello guys. Please just to confirm, do I do the medicals with fatayi and do my xray with st Nicholas . Both hospitals send the results seperately or how does it work please tell me. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
U will get a referral from fatayi to go for the xray at Nicholas. I believe the result is sent to fatayi and he compiles and forwards to Pretoria.
Hope this helps.
mPop:
Hello guys. Please just to confirm, do I do the medicals with fatayi and do my xray with st Nicholas . Both hospitals send the results seperately or how does it work please tell me. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mPop(f): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
ayinsyd:
U will get a referral from fatayi to go for the xray at Nicholas. I believe the result is sent to fatayi and he compiles and forwards to Pretoria.
Hope this helps.

Yes yea thank you so much. It's at d fatayi hospitaal Il pay d 38k ryt. ND I pay for xray at st nicholas
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes u will make payment at Fatayi's and then pay for xray at Nicholas.

mPop:

Yes yea thank you so much. It's at d fatayi hospitaal Il pay d 38k ryt. ND I pay for xray at st nicholas
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Can someone help me and review my SOP
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Can someone help me review my SOP please?

Thanks.

Cc: FutureDon and other Gurus
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 12:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Adetoi01:
Thanks again e-family.
RMIT! Here I come!
congratulations my dear, I'm happy 4 u. RMIT is a fine school , I pass it almost every morning...

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 03, 2015
deleyi20:

This May help someone: I downloaded a Calling App called Telbo to my Android Smartphone. I used my visa card to recharge it with $10 and i use it for all international calls at an extremely cheap rate.

P/S: I last recharged it with $10 since March this year and i still have about $4 remaining. $1 talk-time to an Australian line can last almost 1-hour... All you need is a good internet connection and i usually share mobile hotspot from my Blackberry. cool cool

Congratulations Man, I'm so happy for you, moreso that you used the Telbo App information I shared earlier... cool cool I've been using the app since 2013, it's been a money saver cheesy cheesy cheesy God bless you bro.

Adetoi01:
Thanks again e-family.
RMIT! Here I come!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gunpoint(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2015
chetaRay:

@gunpoint plz help me address d following.

1. when u get to australia wat kind of jobs can one be doing before finishing his or her studies nd does those kinda work need a training certificate or u just get d job without any training in australia

2. the 22-35 dolls wic u mentioned is it after or before finishing ur studies. plz enlighten me nd oda gurus in d house can also give me dia experiences too.
Before you finish school.
Take aged care for example
You will need a cert 3 in aged care to do this job
You employer can pay 24 in the mornings, 27 in the PMs, 30 night shift during week days, 33 Saturdays, 38 Sundays, 50 public holidays.
Thats a general idea of how pay is structured here

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.