Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1044169 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2015
I can't thank you enough, especially as I had challenges during my application that needed me to call the school and Pretoria. I've made over one hour calls and used only 54 cents! Thanks so much.
deleyi20:

Congratulations Man, I'm so happy for you, moreso that you used the Telbo App information I shared earlier... cool cool I've been using the app since 2013, it's been a money saver cheesy cheesy cheesy God bless you bro.

Mehn, Chi50, I'm just over grateful to you, I don't know what more to say than thank you. I'll be there soon. Hope you're acclimatising well?
chi50:

congratulations my dear, I'm happy 4 u. RMIT is a fine school , I pass it almost every morning...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2015
bhanjjie:
Can someone help me review my SOP please?

Thanks.

Cc: FutureDon and other Gurus
My broda...it ssems every lies on sop, lets keep waiting.....one of our renowend guru will come to our aid let me shout.... grin grin grin grin

Can someone help triggeredsam and bhanjjie review their SOP please oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can someone help triggeredsam and bhanjjie review their SOP please oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Triggeredsam:

Dem go soon show, I guess they are a little busy or something. PM FutureDon, he has always shown his willingness to help. Pray he's free.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2015
erictack203:
Send me your CV and sop. Pm me to get my email.

Boss ehhh, i don pm u tire, no reply, my email na Triggeredsam@hotmail.com...kindly drop me a mail and i will reply u with my cv and sop///please grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2015
E be like so cheesy
Adetoi01:

Dem go soon show, I guess they are a little busy or something. PM FutureDon, he has always shown his willingness to help. Pray he's free.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2015
ewagbamio:
hi babahafusaa,
u can send a copy of your SoP to egbamio@gmail.com
I'll go through and make my sincere suggestions. There are SoP profs lurking in these alleys-- FutureDon and company cheesy, I suggest you also get their attention.

Can i send mine too, my case is similar but some how different, you can still add your ideas..... igbo proverb be say One..one na him make a basket of coco-yam to be filled up.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2015
FutureDon:
Unfortunately, I shall not be responding to PMs any longer unless na P matters smiley I have lost the zeal to keep reviewing SoPs for people. Imagine someone asking you to review SoP or answering personal questions after they had already lodge their application, baba nla time wasting. Una know unaself oo. Throw the questions openly make everybody contribute

What abou us wee never do medicals more to talk of applying for visa kaiiiiii...its unfair naaaaa...... more over the person dey waste him time not yours, cos your using the medium of reviewing this sop to updating your immigration i.q... who knows you might be an agent tomorrow or even Visa officer.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i Beg review my own..if i got refuse now...shee u go tell me sorry and that time i go come lean like broom stick grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Triggeredsam:

My broda...it ssems every lies on sop, lets keep waiting.....one of our renowend guru will come to our aid let me shout.... grin grin grin grin

@bhanjjie cant u see, Successful adetoi01 came to our aid........... soon others go show make night come for australia and make day break well for naija...........................lol i hope town-crier is on Australian sol..... thats a skill i got grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Chi50, good day. please can you share ur email with me. I am comimg to RMIT in February by God's grace. I will sincerely appreciate it so that you can put me through on some things. God bless you real good.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Please is anyone heading to Macquarie University in Sydney?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Congratulobiaaaaaa!!!!

Adetoi01:
To the glory of almighty God, I've been granted my study visa. I'm sooooo happy. Thanks to the whole house. Chi50, I owe you a deep gratitude. FutureDon, you're the don of the house. Every other person, I appreciate. The person who shared info about using Telbo to make international calls, my heartfelt gratitude. I've called Australia and South Africa for over an hour, and I'm yet to spend 1 dollar!
My timeline: submitted my application on 2nd November, medicals on 4th, the application got to Pretoria on 6th, granted on 20th. Pfl said the stuff was delivered to their junk box grin, called Pretoria today and was told about the grant since last month.
I'm elated. On to IOM now.
Thanks again e-family.
RMIT! Here I come!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Email responed!

Triggeredsam:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
So sorry my brother, I did a long trip this week, just arrived 10pm last night, I have responded to all PMs.

Triggeredsam:

Boss ehhh, i don pm u tire, no reply, my email na Triggeredsam@hotmail.com...kindly drop me a mail and i will reply u with my cv and sop///please grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2015
Oga triggeredsam you are funny o! cheesy
You can send me your SoP too, I'll gladly review it. It was because I'm more conversant with health sciences that i responded directly to bhanjjie.
I gained a lot from this thread, this is the little I can put back into it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Demi10, I'm going to RMIT too around 1st week of February. I've PM'ed you.
Demi10:
Chi50, good day. please can you share ur email with me. I am comimg to RMIT in February by God's grace. I will sincerely appreciate it so that you can put me through on some things. God bless you real good.

Thanks boss!
erictack203:
Congratulobiaaaaaa!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
ewagbamio:
You can send me your SoP too, I'll gladly review it. It was because I'm more conversant with health sciences that i responded directly to bhanjjie.
My brother this is beyond my man power.... imagine how my Aussie future lies in common composition...how i wish i was not playing rubber band in d class when how to write composition in primary three was taught those days chaaiiiii...... my form mistress (Miss agaegbu ozonala) will tell me ntoooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue if she hers dis... ewagbamio don't tell her ohhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks boss. I'll share with you for review. I just need someone else to look at it for me.

ewagbamio:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RedReact: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Triggeredsam:

My brother this is beyond my man power.... imagine how my Aussie future lies in common composition...how i wish i was not playing rubber band in d class when how to write composition in primary three was taught those days chaaiiiii...... my form mistress (Miss agaegbu ozonala) will tell me ntoooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue if she hers dis... ewagbamio don't tell her ohhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are not serious grin grin grin

SOP just needs link between previous course and the prospective program, to show trend or progression, and link with benefits to one's home country, to show ties, and the choice of Oz to one's home country or any other country.

Could have helped in review but hands are tied.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Yettyseye: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gud day house,
I am new on this platform,
planning to school in Australia for MSc(nursing) after being denied Canadian study visa. Can anybody tell me list of schools that are cheap for the course, then is it advisable to use agents, which one can be trusted and sure cos I read someone s post talking about pfl. All ideas are welcome and will be appreciated.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello house, just a quick question for those of us who have done medicals. Is it compulsory to get your OPV done at Fatayi williams? I mean can't i opt to get it at the local govt health centre and request for the certificate FOC or at least for a token, instead of paying #2,500 per person wink. Just a family man trying to save costs cool
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
It's not compulsory to do it at Fatayi Williams. I did mine at FW, but I was told I could do it somewhere else and have the certificate sent to them.
scrollmeout:
Hello house, just a quick question for those of us who have done medicals. Is it compulsory to get your OPV done at Fatayi williams? I mean can't i opt to get it at the local govt health centre and request for the certificate FOC or at least for a token, instead of paying #2,500 per person wink. Just a family man trying to save costs cool
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
pingu2k5:
It's not compulsory to do it at Fatayi Williams. I did mine at FW, but I was told I could do it somewhere else and have the certificate sent to them.
Thanks. I'll try and get it done here before going to FW then. Do I need passport photos for medicals? Seems like a silly question since the info is on the FW website but the lady mentioned it on the phone. Maybe it was a slip.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pingu2k5(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
I'm not sure it's needed, but you could take it along if she mentioned it.
scrollmeout:

Thanks. I'll try and get it done here before going to FW then. Do I need passport photos for medicals? Seems like a silly question since the info is on the FW website but the lady mentioned it on the phone. Maybe it was a slip.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
scrollmeout:

Yes its needed, St Nicholas will also demand for it...go with your international passport as well and its photocopy.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
scrollmeout:

Hi, please don't take opv at FW....took mine at the public health centre at MMIA toll gate for free. Just hold ur yellow card when u going to FW so that they can see that u took opv. When u take the opv at Public health, they will indicate it in ur yellow card along side ur yellow fever vaccine.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
gunpoint:

Before you finish school.
Take aged care for example
You will need a cert 3 in aged care to do this job
You employer can pay 24 in the mornings, 27 in the PMs, 30 night shift during week days, 33 Saturdays, 38 Sundays, 50 public holidays.
Thats a general idea of how pay is structured here

plz @ gunpoint how do u obtain dis certificate 3 in age care plz tell us we will love to know plx. nd can anyone doing any course obtain it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scrollmeout(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
Thanks Shodur, Enyinna4. I'll go to MMIA when I arrive at MM2. I hope my NPI yellow card will suffice. The one sponsored by PTF.
Shodur:

Hi, please don't take opv at FW....took mine at the public health centre at MMIA toll gate for free. Just hold ur yellow card when u going to FW so that they can see that u took opv. When u take the opv at Public health, they will indicate it in ur yellow card along side ur yellow fever vaccine.
enyinna4:

Yes its needed, St Nicholas will also demand for it...go with your international passport as well and its photocopy.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Great people, please I need the IOM website, please how can I search for it.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
Demi10:
Just g grin angrygle
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Demi10:

Here:
2posh:

I suggest you contact both IOM Australia and IOM Nigeria offices(separately) then decide which way to go based on the outcomes.

Their email addresses are below -

Australia - IOMAustralia@iom.int
Nigeria - iomlagosops@iom.int
Just send them a mail, they respond almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinsyd: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hello guys, well i just got my visa grant via the PFL agent used. I didn't get to know about this thread until after my visa application and all but i hope all I am going to put here helps someone out.
I had no idea about the front loading of the medicals and so it was after i had lodged my visa that i did the medicals.
Visa was lodged on the 13th of November, apparently it got to Pretoria on the 17th of November which was the same day i did my medicals. Fatayi williams sent the results in on the 19th and after then the waiting begun. How i applied to the school is a different story but i have been in India for the last one year and i applied using IDP India to Macquarie and Swinburne Uni of Tech. Cos of Swinburne's toughness and admission conditions changing i settled for Macquarie University, Sydney. The final decision on my visa was made today 3rd December 2015 and i got it this evening. Using this as a point of contact to my brothers and sisters here that yours is already loading and u will receive it soon. Cheers and well done to all the Gurus here for loading up all the knowledge and information. I still learn new stuffs everyday going through all d pages @2posh i hail u o and @futuredon ekuse o and to the other people i forgot to mention......I sight una God bless u guys.

Please is there anyone in Sydney(Macquarie University)? really need some help. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
ayinsyd:
Hello guys, well i just got my visa grant via the.....
Congrats, this is good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.