Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048438 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shodur(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
braddddddd:
House, Please how long does it take to process a student visa at pretoria, please help............. i'm so confused and full of anxiety

Bro calm down...u not alone. Also thought grants wld be issued yesterday as well. But nothing. Hopefully Monday by God's grace. Heard lots of February entry intakes so lots of applicants atm. It is well.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
That's cool, he will use the remaining change for cab fares: grin

chetaRay:

my 2cents/

i did my medicals yestrday at fatayi williams. though my agent booked an appointment for me i also noticed that if u come early u will be attended to.

i paid 30k for the medicals den 2500 for the polio vaccination.... den dey gave me a referal leta to go for x ray at st. nicholas hospital where i paid 5200 nd then left. so in all i paid 37, 700. hope it helps u triggersman

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by erictack203(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
OPV(Oral Polio Vaccine)

Take that to her.

bhanjjie:
No P really. Just need another clarification. The lady at Zankli said I should come with a polio card. I just got my yellow card from the Ministry of Health. On this yellow card, it was written that I got yellow fever, CSM and OPV vaccines. I know "OPV" is polio. I'm not very sure if this 'yellow card' is what this lady is referring to as 'polio card'. Please clarify. Thanks.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
bhanjjie:
No P really. Just need another clarification. The lady at Zankli said I should come with a polio card. I just got my yellow card from the Ministry of Health. On this yellow card, it was written that I got yellow fever, CSM and OPV vaccines. I know "OPV" is polio. I'm not very sure if this 'yellow card' is what this lady is referring to as 'polio card'. Please clarify. Thanks.

Yea it's what she's referring to, I did mine with only the yellow card I got from ministry of health. It's got the polio vaccination in it. Worry not
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ok. Thanks a lot guys.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
pls i have obtained eCoE, i want to go for medical. am hearing hap id. i do i generate it. somebody evenmenyioned 3 forms to take to fatayi Williams. pls how do i go abt it.

What are steps required?. how fo i go from here, as per medicals. pls enlighten me on the website to generate those forms .

thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
rolaesh:
pls i have obtained eCoE, i want to go for medical. am hearing hap id. i do i generate it. somebody evenmenyioned 3 forms to take to fatayi Williams. pls how do i go abt it.

What are steps required?. how fo i go from here, as per medicals. pls enlighten me on the website to generate those forms .

thanks

sorry for all my typos. basically am asking for the process in doing medicals.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2015
plz d gurus in the house.... i want to be sure has anyone u know or heard got a student grant even after submitting a job offer letter dats back up to 6-7yrs ago to pretoria. plz ur reply wil be appreciated.

@chi50 @2posh @erictka203 @futuredon @veryconcluded @godwingodwin @NNBB22 @demi0 @laminaria
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by veryconcluded: 1:39am On Dec 06, 2015
chetaRay:
plz d gurus in the house.... i want to be sure has anyone u know or heard got a student grant even after submitting a job offer letter dats back up to 6-7yrs ago to pretoria. plz ur reply wil be appreciated.

@chi50 @2posh @erictka203 @futuredon @veryconcluded @godwingodwin @NNBB22 @demi0 @laminaria

Hello ChetaRay, I did not submit my offer letter because i felt it may be confusing but I submitted a reference letter from my employer which stated when I joined the organization and my current position and pay package. I hope this answers your question
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 3:29am On Dec 06, 2015
rolaesh:

thanks

pls someone should help me on this medical question. just what to do first. documents needed. pls help. i hv asked severally. trustmei hv checked many pages just that am not lucky to get exact page you gurus hv explained b4
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by MASMEK2016: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Can someone help me with the question below?
My offer from University of New Castle does not include Bank wire(Domiciliary account) as one of the payment options.Can i still go ahead to process my tuition payment through bank wire?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 4:56am On Dec 06, 2015
rolaesh:

pls someone should help me on this medical question. just what to do first. documents needed. pls help. i hv asked severally. trustmei hv checked many pages just that am not lucky to get exact page you gurus hv explained b4
I think no one is answering ur question becos at this stage it's expected that u shld be able to source some info on ur own then ask 4 confirmation, I mean you've been on this thread long enough to know some basic stuff n how questns are answered here.
The first thing u need to do is to generate ur immiaccount. you can do that by googling 'my health declaration ". The site is well self explanatory. Remember to print out the referral letter. n also note ur immiaccount password 4 future reference. best of luck
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chi50(f): 4:58am On Dec 06, 2015
chetaRay:

yes, u can use ur offer letter. I used all my job offer letters 4 my own application. Date shouldn't be a factor so long as it collaborates with ur sop, cv n form 157a. you can also add reference letter if u have. All na proof.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2015
bhanjjie:
Ok. Thanks a lot guys.
Boss... I dey abj I dey go zankli abi wetin on Tuesday... Na d day u dey go?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2015
MASMEK2016:
Can someone help me with the question below?
My offer from University of New Castle does not include Bank wire(Domiciliary account) as one of the payment options.Can i still go ahead to process my tuition payment through bank wire?
Contact the school and ask if you can pay using international transfer, if yes, get the bank details of the school and proceed to your bank of choice and make the payment using Form A. You can pay the naira equivalent. Hope this helps.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Triggeredsam: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
Una well-done ohhhh... I dey greet my able highly noted gurus and gurusis.... Pls how I go take fill this form 157a page26 number 110 to 111

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 8:17am On Dec 06, 2015
Triggeredsam:

Zankli Australian medicals is done only on Wednesdays

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mikey(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2015
Triggeredsam:
Una well-done ohhhh... I dey greet my able highly noted gurus and gurusis.... Pls how I go take fill this form 157a page26 number 110 to 111
I think it's reserved for the teleperfomance officials

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aariwa(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2015
pingu2k5:
I don get alert, God win. I got my grant for 190 visa yesterday. Thanks to God and good people on this thread. Below are my timeline and other details to serve as guide to others:

7-Feb-2015 Took the IELTS test N35,000
21-Feb-2015 IELTS result out (7, 7.5, 7.5, cool
Applied for transcripts and arranged all docs N20,000
17-Mar-2015 Applied to ICAA for skills and experience assessment A$550 (N93,495.28)
(Nominated occupation: Management Accountant)
8-May-2015 Positive assessment result, but about 6 years experience was cut to less than 2 years.
8-May-2015 Was short of 5 points because I couldn't claim points for work experience, therefore opted for 190. Lodged my EOI (selected NSW)
15-May-2015 Received invite from NSW to apply for nomination.
19-May-2015 Applied for NSW nomination via email A$300 (N49,628.94)
12-June-2015 Collected my PCC N,5000
15-June-2015 Received NSW nomination and invite to apply for 190 visa
16-June-2015 Lodged my application for visa A$3520 (N568,906.35)
1-July-2015 Concluded all Medicals including Polio certificate N45,000
5-August-2015 Received direct visa grant without contact from CO
12-June-2016 Must enter Australia before this date

The whole process took me about 7 months and cost about N817,030.57

Next step for me is to try to get a job before I land Oz (God help me). Plan to travel Jan/Feb next year.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chidiebereeneh(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2015
am i unto australian thread?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aariwa(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2015
gunpoint:

Yeah anyone can do it. It takes about 6weeks to get though. 3weeks in class and 3weeks at a facility. It cost an average of $1k to $2k. $1k if you just do classes and are willing yo find a facility yourself, $2k if you want/allow your classwork provider to place you at a facility.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2015
They only give medicals on Wednesday boss. I'm not sure abt going Wednesday, I still await my CoE. I could go on Wednesday and apply for visa on Fri if I receive d CoE on Tuesday coz that's the only doc I'm waiting for.
Triggeredsam:

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2015
plx my gurus. can sumone apply for visa without submitting his ENGLISH proeficiency results ie ielts or toefl. coz my agent says its not compulsory to add ielts results. according to her i didnt make an over all band of 7 or more in my ielts result but i made an overall band of 6.5...... wit 6.0 in two bands.......nd also dat she didnt use it to secire my admission nd wouldnt also use it for visa applications. so plz i want to ask if dis development is normal.

has anyone got grants witout submitting his or her ielts

should i worry or not.

if i put it dat way will it raise a case against me from my CO..

@chi50 @futuredon @2posh @laminaria @veryconcluded @godwingodwin @erictak203 @ewagbamio @NNBB22 @ALL
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by rolaesh: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
chi50:

I think no one is answering ur question becos at this stage it's expected that u shld be able to source some info on ur own then ask 4 confirmation, I mean you've been on this thread long enough to know some basic stuff n how questns are answered here.
The first thing u need to do is to generate ur immiaccount. you can do that by googling 'my health declaration ". The site is well self explanatory. Remember to print out the referral letter. n also note ur immiaccount password 4 future reference. best of luck

Thanks i think am ok now. had issues with my internet connection with MTN before. Now google is back. but thanks for ur response anyway
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2015
chetaRay:
plx my gurus. can sumone apply for visa without submitting his ENGLISH proeficiency results ie ielts or toefl. coz my agent says its not compulsory to add ielts results. according to her i didnt make an over all band of 7 or more in my ielts result but i made an overall band of 6.5...... wit 6.0 in two bands.......nd also dat she didnt use it to secire my admission nd wouldnt also use it for visa applications. so plz i want to ask if dis development is normal.

should i worry or not.

@chi50 @futuredon @2posh @laminaria @veryconcluded @godwingodwin @erictak203 @ewagbamio @NNBB22 @ALL
I didn't submit any test on English. So, it should not be a problem, although the agent said my credit in English is sufficient, I don't know if that was put into consideration by DIPB. Also, the school stated in my eCoE that I didn't submit any test of English in my application but they are ok with my level of English. Hope that helps.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bhanjjie: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
I didn't include the English test in my school application because my offer letter (unconditional) was sent before I got my IELTS results. I had the same band score as you did and I intend to include the ielts in my visa application. I don't see that as a problem.
chetaRay:

should i worry or not.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chetaRay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
@Adetoi01 @bhanjjie

tanx alot.for ur swift replies i really appreciate it all.

adetoi01 im aware u hv gotten ur grant already. which also highlights dat its not a problem.

going back to my ECOE i just noticed dat d school indicated on it that they are satisfied with my level of english. i feel i am good to go. with dat statement from d skul.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adetoi01(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
chetaRay:
@Adetoi01 @bhanjjie

tanx alot.for ur swift replies i really appreciate it all.

adetoi01 im aware u hv gotten ur grant already. which also highlights dat its not a problem.

going back to my ECOE i just noticed dat d school indicated on it that they are satisfied with my level of english. i feel i am good to go. with dat statement from d skul.
Yeah, I've got my grant. My school also said that in my case too. Best wishes.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by medoyin(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=aariwa post=40734390][/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oudodi: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=MASMEK2016 post=40730258]Can someone help me with the question below?

I think you better ask your agent of the school bank details
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by linaluv: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
PLEase can anyone help me with low tuition fees colleges or universities in australia, ?

what are the step by step procedures in applying to them, i dont wanna deal with thier agents in Nigeria seeing that i have fears that they are likely to make things difficult for applicants who arent financial bouyant

what do you think of vocational schools?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Onaolorundun: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good evening to everyone in the house. I applied for student dependent visa (suclass 573) on the 11th of November 2015 (about 3 weeks ago) and since then I only got a mail from teleperformance that my application has been sent to the Australian embassy in Pretoria ( on the 12th of nov). I haven't been contacted by the embassy itself that my application has been received neither have I been assigned a case officer. My questions are:
1) Do I have to call the embassy and make enquiries about my application?
2) Is it a must for a case officer handling ones application to contact before Visa is granted?
3) What is the maximum number of time required to wait before a case officer is assigned? And the average time required to process the application?
My oshc will start on the 20th of this month... Pls I need your advices on what do and clarifications. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59