Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049981 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2016
Jesusgang:

Congrats bro. Shine on.
thanks bro...see u in brisbane...have u booked ur flight?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jesusgang(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2016
sen2paco:
thanks bro...see u in brisbane...have u booked ur flight?

no o. what plans do you have about yours?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
sen2paco:
Morning all,

God has won the battle for me! It's the Lords doing!
Grant landed this morning.

After a series of phone interview and email correspondence the CO finally gave way.

Lodged on 10th June
Got to pretoria 14th June
CO asked for medicals 24th June
Did phone interview 29th June
She asked for further documents from then till 8th of July. Anything she asked I gave her and she was surprised.

13th June she wrote she's ready to give visa but resumption has passed and that I should collect letter of approval from school for late resumption.

I got my CoE revised at 50 dollars. Sent it to CO yesterday

This morning grant came in!

I give a holla to the wonderful that's been supportive and encouraging here and privately: Cottyekundayo, Dontee5star, bellong, cool Mel, AlvinKem and all.

To other hopefuls, you shall not be disappointed and your wait will soon be over.

Nairaland is really helpful. Probably God lives here.

Wow Congrats! sen2paco God is faithful this is just Gods pure intervention! Congrats bro!All others waiting,including Mine is coming soon by His Grace!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Moseed:

Wow Congrats! sen2paco God is faithful this is just Gods pure intervention! Congrats bro!All others waiting,including Mine is coming soon by His Grace!
yes He is...tnx bro..and urs is on the way.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Observant:

USD or AUD?

USD. TNX
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2016
sen2paco:

Amen o! Thanks bro I wish a smooth stress free trip.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2016
sen2paco:

Amen o! Thanks bro I wish u a smooth stress free trip.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Moseed:

Amen o! Thanks bro I wish u a smooth stress free trip.
tnx mate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
sen2paco:
tnx mate

Wat class of visa and school??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayoyemi124: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yesterday I use cottyekudayo Jesusgangstar dami10 and dontee5star as point of contact. today God turned my expectation to manifestation.grant arrived this morning around 8. Perth loading.
Pls any information about life in perth will be welcomed.
For those on expectation it will turn to manifestation soonest IJN

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deligatus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls house advice me, a fresh graduate with 2.2(2.71) from elect elect. Should i go for graduate diploma or TAFE? Money is not the problem here and which school is preferable. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kolawolead(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi Afolaseg,

The assessing body is Vetassess and there was no call regarding the qualifications neither was there any regarding the work experience. I guess the fact that the transcript goes directly from the school is enough check? not sure....

Do you have a chosen course of study yet? Or perhaps profession depending on whichever route you have chosen?

House, please I need help with a contact in Queensland, any help will be gratefully received.
Thanks

afolaseg:
Congrat bro.. i just sent a message to your email.. pls reply or send me your email or phone number. i will really need your help. When assessing her credentials, did the assessing bodies call her to ask your sisters questions about her work experience or qualifications?

thanks

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
ukchy:
Hi dear,
Just saw your messages on my mail i try responding but it didn't deliver

Yes am in CQU Brisbane doing my final term Master of Professional Accounting
How may I be of help to you?

I have sent you pm about three times, please reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oscarpellenchy: 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, your urgent and honest response is needed here asap, i have HND Accounting/ACA and been working in bank as a CUSTOMER CARE/TRANSACTION OFFICER for over 7 years, and married with kids too. My question now is will it be advisable for me to apply through the PR route (189/190) Migration Route or should i just go the student ( Student Visa) way, though not much funding available for the student route, planning to probably augument my finances with some work out there, if possible. Your candid and straight responses will be appreciated pls.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Blessed boy. God is great . congrats

Submitted 14th June, TLS Abuja
Lodged 17th
Several inquiry mails about application status
And response from DIBP was always assuring commitment to optimum service delivery.
Grant arrived less than 20 minutes ago on this day 14JULY.

Thank you Nairaland family

CC Nwankz Dontee5star AlvinKem oobidike sen2paco awoononi heavybullets JewelStone
Best regards to grant hopefuls
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dontee5star:
The lord is good ! Grant don show
Submitted at tls Abuja on the 17th of June
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

Thanks to everyone on here , especially my dawgs Asoaso , cottyekundayo , nwanks , sen2paco , creme_uc , Alvinkem , you guys are just too much

Best regards to grant hopefuls , nairaland > agents

Perth ~~~~~ coming through

Congrats . yOU RE A STAR
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
USD now #295 + SSVF = Double Wahala
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
congratulations to all whose grant were issued this week. God never puts his own to shame.

May God cause his face to continually shine upon you all in Jesus name Amen.

Pls try to make out time to answer our questions whenever u visit this thread.

God is great.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
Solitin40:
USD now #295 + SSVF = Double Wahala

expect it to rise by the week.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ukchy: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls include your email in your quote and i will respond with mine
I saw ypur pm but my reply to you did not deliver

ayobamiakinrind:

I have sent you pm about three times, please reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deligatus(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Pls house advice me, a fresh graduate with 2.2(2.71) from elect elect. Should i go for graduate diploma or TAFE? Money is not the problem here and which school is preferable. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Stanleyelege:

expect it to rise by the week.

Sir please don't be wicked from 3m to 4.5m budgeted for me.I am not the only one papa gave birth to embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
deligatus:
Money is not the problem and you want to go for TAFE Okay o you ve an answer to your question (University or polytechnic) it's your choice
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ovywils: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hi, how cool is the school? Academic, lecturer, environment &all??
ukchy:
Hi dear,
Just saw your messages on my mail i try responding but it didn't deliver

Yes am in CQU Brisbane doing my final term Master of Professional Accounting
How may I be of help to you?

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 12:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Solitin40:

Money is not the problem and you want to go for TAFE Okay o you ve an answer to your question (University or polytechnic) it's your choice
your grade should not be a limiting factor to do your master.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2016
deligatus:

When did you graduate?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2016
@solitin: please what program and school are you intending?

Solitin40:

Sir please don't be wicked from 3m to 4.5m budgeted for me.I am not the only one papa gave birth to embarassed cry
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by deligatus(m): 1:08am On Jul 16, 2016
bellong:

When did you graduate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.