Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049653 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 11:42am On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Submitted 14th June, TLS Abuja
Lodged 17th
Several inquiry mails about application status
And response from DIBP was always assuring commitment to optimum service delivery.
Grant arrived less than 20 minutes ago on this day 14JULY.

Thank you Nairaland family

CC Nwankz Dontee5star AlvinKem oobidike sen2paco awoononi heavybullets JewelStone
Best regards to grant hopefuls

Wow, congratsz
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th
And response from DIBP was always assuring commitment to optimum service delivery.

CC Nwankz Dontee5star AlvinKem oobidike sen2paco awoononi heavybullets JewelStone
congrats bro...God is kind!.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aceBlazer: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
This is how this agent thing is supposed to work... That's if you think you need them cos you can offer yourself better services than they can afford you!
When you apply to a school and the school requests that you go through any of their representatives in your country (they would usually provide a list that you can choose from), then all you need do is tell your choice representative that you've made application but were referred to them by the school. They would ask if you have the referral email from the school and once you show them, you don't need to pay any dime for their services as the said school would pay them about AUD3000 in the event that you finally enrol with them.

But if you just carry yourself to them without any previous contact with your school, prepare for the exclusive makosa they will dance on your head. And after they chop from you, they will clean their mouth as if nothing happened and chop again from the school.
That's why in your visa application form, you are asked if you applied with any agent's assistance and if you got their services at any fee.

So if you love a particular program in a particular school, it's not enough to quit just to avoid the frustrating agents. It's only when you dull that they will kill you with frustration

SegunWamiri:

ERM, so I heard from people ooo but when I contacted them by mail, I was told that their service charge for Australia is 100k. Meanwhile, all these road sides agents are charging 300-650k

@Ovywils or anyone. Please which schools have you been able to apply to without paying application fees? Would like to spread my tentacles to as many schools as possible.

Kind responses would be appreciated. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oobidike(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
congrats dear
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayinka4life: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
please send to gbenga.ea@gmail.com
kcluv2men:

georgekingsleyalozie@gmail.com...help me forward am brp
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shinerpoly: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Victory at last, congratulations to you bro. Australia will be d land of blessing for you. You are welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Moseed: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Congratulations! God is great!
But is there goin 2 be any issue if one misses orientation?.cos some are getting their Grants after this dates?

CC shinerpoly sen2paco and to whom it may concern.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Moseed:

But is there goin 2 be any issue if one misses orientation?.cos some are getting their Grants after this dates?

there shouldn't no issues if u did miss it but you might inform the school proactively
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
The lord is good ! Grant don show
Submitted at tls Abuja on the 17th of June
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

Thanks to everyone on here , especially my dawgs Asoaso , cottyekundayo , nwanks , sen2paco , creme_uc , Alvinkem , you guys are just too much

Best regards to grant hopefuls , nairaland > agents

Perth ~~~~~ coming through

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dontee5star(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Yeah yeah ! Congrats g
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow!!! Really?? Thanks for the heads up.

However, is there any reference link for this information?

aceBlazer:
This is how this agent thing is supposed to work... That's if you think you need them cos you can offer yourself better services than they can afford you!
When you apply to a school and the school requests that you go through any of their representatives in your country (they would usually provide a list that you can choose from), then all you need do is tell your choice representative that you've made application but were referred to them by the school. They would ask if you have the referral email from the school and once you show them, you don't need to pay any dime for their services as the said school would pay them about AUD3000 in the event that you finally enrol with them.

But if you just carry yourself to them without any previous contact with your school, prepare for the exclusive makosa they will dance on your head. And after they chop from you, they will clean their mouth as if nothing happened and chop again from the school.
That's why in your visa application form, you are asked if you applied with any agent's assistance and if you got their services at any fee.

So if you love a particular program in a particular school, it's not enough to quit just to avoid the frustrating agents. It's only when you dull that they will kill you with frustration

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cremeuc: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congratulation
Dontee5star:
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

Thanks to everyone on here , especially my dawgs Asoaso , cottyekundayo , nwanks , sen2paco , creme_uc , Alvinkem , you guys are just too much

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Many congrats to Dontee and Cotty on the successful arrival of your grants. Wish you all the best
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JewelStone(f): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrats Cottyekundayo, Nwankz, heavybullets and Dontee5star. Go to Oz and excel!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jesusgang(m): 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Praise the Lord!!!

God has done it, my grant arrived today. Its beyond human reasoning.

To every expectant, please trust God, he will NEVER fail.

Details later.

3 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Moseed:

there shouldn't be no issues if u did miss it but you might inform the school proactively
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dontee5star:
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

congrats bro..aussie land go favor u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Great!

Jesusgang:
Praise the Lord!!!

Details later.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sen2paco: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Jesusgang:
Praise the Lord!!!

Details later.

Hallelujah! Congrats...Jesus gangster

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Cottyekundayo........congratulations u were always going to get ur grant. I celebrate with u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nwankz: 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dontee5star:
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

Congratulations my man
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Demi10: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Praise God my family visa was granted at last, some few minutes ago.
It was not that easy at all checking mail every second to get response from Pretoria, I give all glory to God.
My advise is this, please and please try and apply for your family when you are lodging your own application, I didn't know we could apply together when I did as I was scared by people I talked to here, I was misled by them, to avoid unnecessary stress and tension, try all you can to apply together.
For all those who are still waiting, may God almighty do a quick work on your grant, you shall not be disappointed in Jesus Name
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
Wow nice
Congratulations
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toche1: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Today the flood gates are opened
Congratulations dami
Demi10:
It was not that easy at all checking mail every second to get response from Pretoria, I give all glory to God.
My advise is this, please and please try and apply for your family when you are lodging your own application, I didn't know we could apply together when I did as I was scared by people I talked to here, I was misled by them, to avoid unnecessary stress and tension, try all you can to apply together.
For all those who are still waiting, may God almighty do a quick work on your grant, you shall not be disappointed in Jesus Name
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jesusgang(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
congrat bro.. i just sent a message to your email.. pls reply or send me your email or phone number. i will really need your help. and do they call to ask your sisters questions about her work experience?

thanks

kolawolead:
Good news, got visa for sister and her family on the skilled 489 for Qld!

With a heart full of thanks, I just wanted to take the time to appreciate and thank everyone on this platform. I started out on a journey for visa for my sister and her family right here. It was such a blessing to have you guys share your experience and guidance here.

Special mention to BossLadyMO - who is no longer on this platform, but without her support it would have been very difficult to get thing through. Also to Future Don and all all the class of 2014/2015, I am thankful.

To anyone planning to move between now and December, please get in touch.

I'll also appreciate tips of guide from anyone already there in Aus or Qld.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hallelujah! We bless God for the good news. All the best

Please is it a student visa grant alongside family members?

Demi10:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayoyemi124: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
I use Jesusgangstar,cotteyekudayo ,dami10 and dontee5star as point of contact that d Good Lord who answered them will do my also .Amen
my orientation 25th and start date 1st August. Sent mail twice they said they are working according to start dates.hopeful

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2016
ayoyemi124:
I use Jesusgangstar,cotteyekudayo ,dami10 and dontee5star as point of contact that d Good Lord who answered them will do my also .Amen
my orientation 25th and start date 1st August. Sent mail twice they said they are working according to start dates.hopeful

Amen, hubvy has same dates schedule as u.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Cottyekundayo:

Lodged 17th

Congs bro, soonest!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AlvinKem: 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2016
Dontee5star:
Lodgment ~ 24th June

Decision ~ 14th July

Congs brotherly.... Coming tru soonest!. IJN
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by afolaseg: 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
Congrat bro.. i just sent a message to your email.. pls reply or send me your email or phone number. i will really need your help. When assessing her credentials, did the assessing bodies call her to ask your sisters questions about her work experience or qualifications?

thanks

kolawolead:
Good news, got visa for sister and her family on the skilled 489 for Qld!

With a heart full of thanks, I just wanted to take the time to appreciate and thank everyone on this platform. I started out on a journey for visa for my sister and her family right here. It was such a blessing to have you guys share your experience and guidance here.

Special mention to BossLadyMO - who is no longer on this platform, but without her support it would have been very difficult to get thing through. Also to Future Don and all all the class of 2014/2015, I am thankful.

To anyone planning to move between now and December, please get in touch.

I'll also appreciate tips of guide from anyone already there in Aus or Qld.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.