Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1047773 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello westafrican pls can someone apply for scholarship on its own and quick do they respond to that?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

Mr BADNEAT pls are you in Macquarie university? If yes, pls do you know about there scholarships?
I accepted an offer from macquarie ..they have loads of scholarship and each student is entitled to go for one ..there's a Aud 5000/year African scholarship ...that's the one I'm on

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
I accepted an offer from macquarie ..they have loads of scholarship and each student is entitled to go for one ..there's a Aud 5000/year African scholarship ...that's the one I'm on

Can I apply that on my own or must I go through there representative here?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

Can I apply that on my own or must I go through there representative here?
the 5000 African scholarship is automatic...it comes along your admission offer..you accept it or reject it just like an admission offer
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:
Hello westafrican pls can someone apply for scholarship on its own and quick do they respond to that?

Yes you can apply for your scholarship. Am not sure how long it takes to get response.
Here is one of many links to finding scholarships in Australia. Most scholarships are on research programs.

http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/SIASearch/SIAScholarshipsList.aspx?ModuleId=13&Keyword=

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello,

Pleas can anyone put me thru the medical/health requirement for student Visa on ssvp offer.

I am kinda confused, I have don fatai-williams and all but I don't know if I need to do biometrics or not.......
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Llexnet:
Hello,

Pleas can anyone put me thru the medical/health requirement for student Visa on ssvp offer.

I am kinda confused, I have don fatai-williams and all but I don't know if I need to do biometrics or not.......
biometrics is done at teleperfomance immediately after you apply for your visa
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kagari: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
what type of visa are you applying for ?...there's no need to take your documents to the ministry for notarization if you have a nearby high court ...have no business with any ministry ..

How much have you spent so far on this notarization/certification?
ministry of education 800 per document, would be going to ministry of foreign affairs tommorrow. but i got the info about the ministries here. i am not applying for a visa, the requires me to do it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
Llexnet:
Hello,

Yes you'll go for that. The fee now is #7430 not #7400 anymore. Make sure you go with change because the guy over there don't always have change. Not a big deal anyway
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KayPapi: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
ekazulu:

I applied there and have gotten admission ..making payment for tuition next week.

Have you gotten admission into WSU yet?

Yes I've an offer for MBA..Lemme pm you. We can rub minds on the process. Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KayPapi: 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
occie3:

I'm on it now.

What's course? I've an offer for MBA
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

Yes you'll go for that. The fee now is #7430 not #7400 anymore. Make sure you go with change because the guy over there don't always have change. Not a big deal anyway
Lekki or ikeja ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by occie3: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
KayPapi:

I see you tried reaching me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
Lekki or ikeja ?

Ikeja.
Are you in Sydney now or you're still processing Bruv?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

Ikeja.
Are you in Sydney now or you're still processing Bruv?
processing
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
processing
That means we are going the same place then.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

That means we are going the same place then.
seems like it bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dear every beautiful Nepalese people ,
Whoever is coming to Australia for study or any visa for long term stay .
Please read all my knowledge that I am feeling happy by sharing it to you all .
And please remember that if you are coming Australia in city like Melbourne, Sydney or Perth or Adelaide ..
please come with driving skills and driving license.
Please learn some skill that will help you to find job in Australia like cooking skills , coffee making professional knowledge, etc . If you got these skills , driving license and some extra money to buy a car after one month you came here , learn traffic rules for Australia and then buy a car after one month when you will make confidence enough to drive a car .
Person with driving license and car is major advantage of getting full time job .
Please remember that if you are single and coming to Australia , please try to put some back home money in Nepal for buying car when you came to Australia . Use you skills that you learnt in Nepal to search that job in Australia . Please remember that Australian people look after employees with knowledge and experience about the job and people with car because every workplaces does not have public transport access .
Please make your aim powerful by utilising your leisure time during duration of visa waiting in the things , I mentioned you .
It will make a situation called " Say No To Unemployment "
Good luck for everything .
Please like and share this for public awareness.

COPIED

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Solitin40:
Dear every beautiful Nepalese people ,
Whoever is coming to Australia for study or any visa for long term stay .
Please read all my knowledge that I am feeling happy by sharing it to you all .
And please remember that if you are coming Australia in city like Melbourne, Sydney or Perth or Adelaide ..
please come with driving skills and driving license.
Please learn some skill that will help you to find job in Australia like cooking skills , coffee making professional knowledge, etc . If you got these skills , driving license and some extra money to buy a car after one month you came here , learn traffic rules for Australia and then buy a car after one month when you will make confidence enough to drive a car .
Person with driving license and car is major advantage of getting full time job .
Please remember that if you are single and coming to Australia , please try to put some back home money in Nepal for buying car when you came to Australia . Use you skills that you learnt in Nepal to search that job in Australia . Please remember that Australian people look after employees with knowledge and experience about the job and people with car because every workplaces does not have public transport access .
Please make your aim powerful by utilising your leisure time during duration of visa waiting in the things , I mentioned you .
It will make a situation called " Say No To Unemployment "
Good luck for everything .
Please like and share this for public awareness.

COPIED

nice. . Thanks for the tips...

More light on Nepal ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
KayPapi:

What do you want to do with an MBA?

Don't throw away thousands of dollars, be wise.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
BADNEAT:
nice. . Thanks for the tips...

More light on Nepal ?
Nepal is a country. The person who shared the tips is a citizen of the country you get now
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Solitin40:

Nepal is a country. The person who shared the tips is a citizen of the country you get now
yeaaaa..no wonder he was talking about building of confidence to enter road ...after driving alongside the crazy danfos in oshodi and ojo rd...which other confidence naira guy need ni
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2016
BADNEAT:
yeaaaa..no wonder he was talking about building of confidence to enter road ...after driving alongside the crazy danfos in oshodi and ojo rd...which other confidence naira guy need ni
Hahaha you are right but you should know that the way they drive is different from ours they drive the opposite just like South Africa UK Kenya so you need to master first unlike USA that you can start driving from day 1
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Solitin40:

Hahaha you are right but you should know that the way they drive is different from ours they drive the opposite just like South Africa UK Kenya so you need to master first unlike USA that you can start driving from day 1

I checked cheapflight.com I saw a flight of #264000. Brothers how true can that be? Do they collect naira? And how'll one pay? Anyone with a hint about it pls answer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ekazulu: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2016
bellong:

What do you want to do with an MBA?

Don't throw away thousands of dollars, be wise.

Is MBA not a course with prospects over there? I also have an offer in MBA. I chose it cos it relates to my first degree course.

Please share more light.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2016
ekazulu:

Is MBA not a course with prospects over there? I also have an offer in MBA. I chose it cos it relates to my first degree course.

Please share more light.

I can elucidate if you can tell me the purpose of an MBA?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
bellong:

I checked cheapflight.com I saw a flight of #264000. Brothers how true can that be? Do they collect naira? And how'll one pay? Anyone with a hint about it pls answer.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Nwokeomajayb:

If the price is in Naira, I guess you should be able to pay, I am not sure.

The price of flights usually get reduced during winter in Europe, it may explain the cheap flight.

You should check the routes and number of stopovers for the flight including the airline.

I am not a travel agent bro.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by supremez74: 8:41am On Dec 02, 2016
please what is the current service charge and visa app fee at teleperformance Ikeja, also do they receive money in naira or dollar.please someone should direct me
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ifexsco: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello fam! Am making a passionate and desperate call for help! We are not yet able to secure temporary accommodation in Sydney and we are arriving there on 29th of this month! All my efforts have not yielded any luck..... airbnb is so selective when it comes to families with children; am still searching for places at reasonable prices but am getting frustrated!
Can you or someone you know accommodate us for two weeks max? (Me, my wife and two children under two years )
Pls send me a mail to ifexsco@yahoo.com.
Am expecting that God sent angel
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nwokeomajayb: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
supremez74:
please what is the current service charge and visa app fee at teleperformance Ikeja, also do they receive money in naira or dollar.please someone should direct me

#7430 and yes you pay with naira Bruv but carry the exact amount because the guy man over there don't always have change..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ekazulu: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
bellong:

To build professional skills in areas of Business Analysis, Financial Management..

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.