Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046451 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am an Australian migration hopeful, I had intention of migrating to Australia under the skilled migration program.
Am being assessed by Engineers Australia where I needed to write a competency demonstration report for 3 career episodes along side other documents like transcripts , etc.
To God be the glory I was successful in that assessment and was sent a congratulatory message. Am gonna be lodging my visa application soon. I hope it scales through.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jukeblam(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2017
Mailthaddeus:

To God be the glory I was successful in that assessment and was sent a congratulatory message. Am gonna be lodging my visa application soon. I hope it scales through.

I assume you got assessed as a P.E.
You are halfway done and your PR app should scale through; peruse this thread for additional info to get a faster grant:

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Cheers on scaling EA assessment.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 3:49am On Jan 25, 2017
MrsCB:
Anyone going to Adelaide February or already in Adelaide?

What do you need?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2017
kayolaigbe:

I'm tying to buy a ticket and I wanted to ask if one can enter Australia with a One way ticket without problems at the Point of Entry.

If you are going for a course that last for more than a year, you don't need a return ticket.

Yes, you wouldn't have problem at the point of entry.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2017
jukeblam:

I assume you got assessed as a P.E.
You are halfway done and your PR app should scale through; peruse this thread for additional info to get a faster grant:

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Cheers on scaling EA assessment.

Yea, I wz assessed as a Professional Engineer.
Thank u for the thread, it's been most helpful
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations.pls is pfl the recognised agent to handle RMIT admissions?or you just use them for visa processing? also,you said no statement of account submitted.does that mean there was no financial guarantee on the part of the school and the immigration?pls kindly educate me more on this because I am about to apply for masters in social works against Feb 2018 and my undergraduate is in sociology and anthropology. Thanks.
DEINDIK:
VISA GRANT RECEIVED

I have been a silent reader of many helpful posts here on Nairaland and particularly on this thread and i only started posting a few days ago. I can't thank you guys enough for all the posts on your experiences that have helped a lot of us here in no small measure. I feel i should share my own experience too so others can learn a thing or two that will aid their application.

I am a dependant applicant though. My wife is the principal applicant.

SCHOOL: RMIT
COURSE: SOCIAL WORKS (MASTERS)

DATE OF APPLICATION: 10TH JANUARY
MEDICALS: Started medicals on the 12th January but couldn't conclude because my wife was having her monthly flow so it impacted on her urinalysis. Medicals finally concluded on the 18th of January.
VISA GRANT RECEIVED: Yesterday 23rd January.
*NO ENGLISH TEST
*NO STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
*NO CALLS/INTERVIEWS

ONLY PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS AS ADVISED BY PFL, AND PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS.

JESUS IS GREAT!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2017
omokay80:
Congratulations.pls is pfl the recognised agent to handle RMIT admissions?or you just use them for visa processing? also,you said no statement of account submitted.does that mean there was no financial guarantee on the part of the school and the immigration?pls kindly educate me more on this because I am about to apply for masters in social works against Feb 2018 and my undergraduate is in sociology and anthropology. Thanks.

Bro, I guess RMIT should have admission for July or October .you can go for October sha . statement of acct is not needed for AL1 schools bruh .but admission takes time .

Regards grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2017
They only have admissions for february in any given year
foreverkind1:

Bro, I guess RMIT should have admission for July or October .you can go for October sha . statement of acct is not needed for AL1 schools bruh .but admission takes time .

Regards grin
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2017
foreverkind1:

Regards grin
I applied to an AL1 school . (deakin university). And they requested for statement of acct before they issued my CoE. The Australian embassy expects the school to check students/sponsors bank statement. Seems RMIT and Macquarie don't ask students for SOA though.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2017
omokay80:

Oh ! Go for another uni na ,on Al1 schools .what's your course .those agents will apply into 3 schools
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2017
lusen:

I applied to an AL1 school . (deakin university). And they requested for statement of acct before they issued my CoE. The Australian embassy expects the school to check students/sponsors bank statement. Seems RMIT and Macquarie don't ask students for SOA though.

Ohhh. There are many schools that don't request for statement of acct for admission .countless self .
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bligs: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2017
omokay80:
RMIT have two intakes yearly February and July, check properly.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
bligs:

RMIT have two intakes yearly February and July, check properly.

I guess it's not applicable to all programs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by onyeji20: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Pls house i'm a graduate of Economics(Bsc) my questions are as follow. 1 is it a gud idea if I do masters in social work in any school in Australia? 2.After my masters do I have a better chance of getting PR? 3.i will also appreciate advise on d best course to go for that will give my a gud chance of getting PR after my study.Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
Yes, PFL is a certified agent for RMIT. Yes, no statement of account submitted to the school and embassy. I can't say whether there is a financial guarantee on the part of the scool and immigration. My wife's first degree is in Sociology so i believe you are good to go. [
omokay80:
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
There is July intake for Social Work, except it has been recently changed.
SegunWamiri:

I guess it's not applicable to all programs
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Congratulations bro....see you at RMIT,

DEINDIK:
VISA GRANT RECEIVED

I have been a silent reader of many helpful posts here on Nairaland and particularly on this thread and i only started posting a few days ago. I can't thank you guys enough for all the posts on your experiences that have helped a lot of us here in no small measure. I feel i should share my own experience too so others can learn a thing or two that will aid their application.

I am a dependant applicant though. My wife is the principal applicant.

SCHOOL: RMIT
COURSE: SOCIAL WORKS (MASTERS)

DATE OF APPLICATION: 10TH JANUARY
MEDICALS: Started medicals on the 12th January but couldn't conclude because my wife was having her monthly flow so it impacted on her urinalysis. Medicals finally concluded on the 18th of January.
VISA GRANT RECEIVED: Yesterday 23rd January.
*NO ENGLISH TEST
*NO STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
*NO CALLS/INTERVIEWS

ONLY PROVISION OF DOCUMENTS AS ADVISED BY PFL, AND PRAYERS, PRAYERS, PRAYERS.

JESUS IS GREAT!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
@Bad eat, any update on this your question? , I didn't see your mail ooo, chat me up on 08184438846 bike.

BADNEAT:
Who travelled recently ??what's the situation with TravelEx
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
Llexnet:
@Bad eat, any update on this your question? , I didn't see your mail ooo, chat me up on 08184438846 bike.

okay...nothing yet
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kayolaigbe(m): 12:14am On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks Bellong

bellong:

If you are going for a course that last for more than a year, you don't need a return ticket.

Yes, you wouldn't have problem at the point of entry.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bellong: 12:16am On Jan 26, 2017
kayolaigbe:
Thanks Bellong

Have you bought your ticket?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by holysinner01: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
Good morning guys, i want to apply for an Australian student visa for premaster programme before the masters programme. Do i need an agent to do it for me or is it something o can apply for myself?? The agent i talked to wants to charge me 100k
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2017
Thanks man. It's my wife who will be studying tho. It will be nice to meet you still.
Llexnet:
Congratulations bro....see you at RMIT,

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yemzy26: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
hello gurus,one quick one

Can a dependent for study visa applicant enter australia before a principal applicant

2.can the dependent work while in australia

thnks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Llexnet: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2017
Oh, Okay... Good to know there is another RMIT here...

If you don't mind I will like to ask how you pay the second half of the tuition?

The whole thing is confusing.........

DEINDIK:
Thanks man. It's my wife who will be studying tho. It will be nice to meet you still.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Maclee10(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2017
hello house ,,i am new here
my question is ;
is australia visa interview like usa interview?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
yemzy26:
hello gurus,one quick one

Can a dependent for study visa applicant enter australia before a principal applicant

2.can the dependent work while in australia

thnks
do you have a grant already ??if yes check Vevo for those questions
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jasmine1147: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
What do you need?

MrsCB:
Anyone going to Adelaide February or already in Adelaide?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DEINDIK(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
It's a little complicated but i know the second instalment will be required of you upon conclusion of 1st semester (1st 12 weeks of study) and the fee payable will be calculated based on the amount of workload chosen by you. Yeah i know it is getting complicated but don't sweat it. The information will become clearer as time goes on.
Llexnet:
Oh, Okay... Good to know there is another RMIT here...

If you don't mind I will like to ask how you pay the second half of the tuition?

The whole thing is confusing.........

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bikerboy1(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Is it true that one can get dollar @ the rate of N380 to $1 through Travelex at the airport after obtaining boarding pass.

Urgent answer needed please.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by holysinner01: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Can anyone please help on how to apply for australian student visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.