Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1049105 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
amilak:

Am at rmit. Any questions.
Please sir, I got an offer for masters in RMIT, after the initial payment here in Nigeria when will i pay the balance in Australia
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DonFAASHY: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
efosaea:

Send me a private message ,i will give you all the info you need about UNSW

Pls I need info about UNSW as well. Will appreciate if you can be of help.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abass: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
santity100:

What's your budget for tuition ?

How much deposit can you afford to pay ?

$8-10k (AUD) is perfect for me
I can still do $5k tuition deposit

Bros, I go appreciate gan if you can come to my rescue. Thank u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by togetherness: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
abass:

Mr Abass, calm down nah. You just dey follow me bumper to bumper. Na me dey ask question and u dey quote ma question

Oga sanity, nothing more than $10k is alright
I should still be able to drop $4-6k.
More Blessing bros
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
abass:

RMIT's deposit that is required is around 8k aud. But the total tuition is around 30k aud per year.

Well if you can be accepted and pay the 8k aud but the issue is how to pay the balance because it will be bumber to bumber when you reach oz and they might cancel your visa and deport you if you delay too much.

But I believe you should still get one of this TAFEs if you can choose a course that is closely related to your present educational background and experience.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by togetherness: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
santity100:

RMIT's deposit that is required is around 8k aud. But the total tuition is around 30k aud per year.

Well if you can be accepted and pay the 8k aud but the issue is how to pay the balance because it will be bumber to bumber when you reach oz and they might cancel your visa and deport you if you delay too much.

But I believe you should still get one of this TAFEs if you can choose a course that is closely related to your present educational background and experience.

Problem is educational background is different from experience.
Educational Background is science oriented
Experience is commercial related.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
efosaea:

Send me a private message ,i will give you all the info you need about UNSW
why not share it here for others to learn too

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amilak: 1:41am On Mar 22, 2017
daylay007:

Please sir, I got an offer for masters in RMIT, after the initial payment here in Nigeria when will i pay the balance in Australia
About 6 weeks after the semester commenses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 2:41am On Mar 22, 2017
Brother don't get it twisted. I am neither an agent or looking to advertise an agent.

Trust me most people on this platform got their admissions through an agent.

When you approach most Australian UNI they refer you back to an agent.

Thing is you should make sure you are the one in control, you might actually have more information than the agent sef, so that aides you to get the best out them.

If you want to do schools without agents, i can only count a few Tafe courses
[

quote author=togetherness post=54806306]

@least na advice u advice me. Thanks for the advice.
The forum is actually do it yourself so your advice is not welcome [/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mjlbabajide(m): 2:55am On Mar 22, 2017
But if you want to go through PR route, you can totally do it your self.

If most people here are to come out straight, you will see most used an agent in securing admission.

Guidlines and laws changes everyday, what u learnt yesterday might no longer be relevant today.

CIT Canbera institute of Technology is quite cheap. You can get a nursing diploma packaged for 2years, about 6k or so per semester.

But don't forget, you will contact them 1st, then they will refer you to an agent.

Oga if you like welcome or unwelcome my advice. I will say the truth either ways. Atleast you will always remember someone you never met before adviced you based on facts and not wish.

The right or wrong turn is your perogative.

togetherness:

@least na advice u advice me. Thanks for the advice.
The forum is actually do it yourself so your advice is not welcome
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ideamaster(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2017
SUJYDEE:

Modified: What brands of car is advisable to go for. I have been looking out for a car with low mileage and good fuel economy on autotrader. Can I get a better one for AUD1200 - 1500 and what is the cost of rego. State is NSW.

You might get more options if you check Sydney area on Gumtree Australia. Not sure if Nigerian IP can access the Australian website but the app might work.

Facebook sales post is another place to look but you have to be careful because the listings don't come with full specifications and descriptions like Gumtree. You would have to ask lots of questions.

Rego is kinda expensive in Nsw because of the green slip and 6 months minimum. It costs an between 400 and 600 for 6 months (Rego and green slip)and twice whatever amount for 1 year.

It's smarter to buy a car that has 2 to 3 months Rego left on it. some people say how much is left on the ad else you can check online if you can see the cars number plate.

Oga WestAfrican is very correct with his suggestions. some cars have high mileage because of Country travelling and you can still consider them if they are properly maintained.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cyndy25: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2017
please i need urgent advice.
i did a program last year to get into a uni in Australia and i finished the course, so it was time to apply for my masters program, but my fees didngt arrive on time and i missed enrollment and school just cancelled my coe saying its too late for me to enroll.
what can i do at this stage because i am confused.
is it possible for me to apply for a diploma course and will i need to apply for another visa?
please i need help with that. thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SUJYDEE(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2017
ideamaster:

You might get more options if you check Sydney area on Gumtree Australia.

Thanks bruv!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Cyndy25:
please i need urgent advice.
i did a program last year to get into a uni in Australia and i finished the course, so it was time to apply for my masters program, but my fees didngt arrive on time and i missed enrollment and school just cancelled my coe saying its too late for me to enroll.
what can i do at this stage because i am confused.
is it possible for me to apply for a diploma course and will i need to apply for another visa?
please i need help with that. thanks.

Sorry.

Is it not better that you quickly go to international office or counsellor in your school so that they can tell you the options before it becomes too late ?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2017
ideamaster:

You might get more options if you check Sydney area on Gumtree Australia. Not sure if Nigerian IP can access the Australian website but the app might work.
Website is accessible but app is not because of the app store registered location
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please gurus in the house

A friend of mine wants to study in Oz (PhD) , she has a first class in both her first (Bsc) and second degree (msc) , but the problem is the tuition. Please how can she get a full scholarship for PhD social works or PhD communication
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
jackson2dye4:
Please gurus in the house

A friend of mine wants to study in Oz (PhD) , she has a first class in both her first (Bsc) and second degree (msc) , but the problem is the tuition. Please how can she get a full scholarship for PhD social works or PhD communication

Full scholarships is always tough for new students but after first semester, there are lots of scholarships options depending on the student academic performance.

As she has an excellent academic background, she can try her luck by checking the universities directly but best most students get is partial scholarships.

As this is PHD level, there are more scholarships available depending on your area of research.

Maybe the student can check Australia awards website too for more options.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
That's so close,for that huge amount.
amilak:

About 6 weeks after the semester commenses.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jackson2dye4: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
santity100:

Full scholarships is always tough for new students but after first semester, there are lots of scholarships options depending on the student academic performance.

As she has an excellent academic background, she can try her luck by checking the universities directly but best most students get is partial scholarships.

As this is PHD level, there are more scholarships available depending on your area of research.

Maybe the student can check Australia awards website too for more options.

Thanks Santity
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello house. Pls where and how can I book cheap flight to Melbourne Australia. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stanleyelege:
Hello house. Pls where and how can I book cheap flight to Melbourne Australia. Thanks in anticipation
Cheapflight.com
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello house, pls I have an admission in Flinders university Adelaide am to deposit about 15600 dollars to get my coe. but the problem I have right now is if I deposit d money can I pay d remaining fee wen I get there which is about 13000 dollars. Am to resume July.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by titobaba91(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
please I want to pay my school fees from nigeria, I don't know how to go bout it and I want to know the fx of Aus$ to naira.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
titobaba, which school is that, and whats your program. Am also planing to pay my fees as well very soon.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
a
Timmypaul:
titobaba, which school is that, and whats your program. Am also planing to pay my fees as well very soon.
am also planning on paying mine but.. but my bank is saying dey will convert to us dollar b4 converting to aud
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
yes dats Is how it is done. it would be converted to us dollars. buts d conversion is still d same. hope u got DAT just go for it. Banks don't have Australia dollars they make d payment converting d total sum to us dollars then they forward it to the school.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by titobaba91(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Timmypaul:
send me pm bro
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sheneneone: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Please house
To get admission into any Australian University must I write exams like TOEL or GMAT please kindly advise me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:16am On Mar 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
yes dats Is how it is done. it would be converted to us dollars. buts d conversion is still d same. hope u got DAT just go for it. Banks don't have Australia dollars they make d payment converting d total sum to us dollars then they forward it to the school.
The conversion is not the same 1USD is 1.3 AUD or AUD to USD is 0.76 to convert your fees divide your tuition with 0.76 and you get the USD rate
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:23am On Mar 23, 2017
titobaba91:
please I want to pay my school fees from nigeria, I don't know how to go bout it and I want to know the fx of Aus$ to naira.
Go to your bank tell the customer service you need form A for school fees they give you the requirements you need to provide and fund your account and wait for debit alert the present rate is #375(CBN subsidized rate) to 1$ but i have the feelings it's still going to drop because yday black market was 410

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54