Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1048772 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by go4value(m): 1:59am On Mar 24, 2017
WestAfrican
http://cricos.education.gov.au/

Was it Charles you spoke with?
No sir, one Adeyinka of meleducation
Please if you are studying Nursing or studied Graduate Nursing in the University of Technology Queensland, any assistance or contact will be appreciated
Wife will be going for graduate nursing for 2017
Help is needed in term of
1.Tuitution fees forget accommodation n feeding
2.Must I use agent?
3.what are the documents needed to kick start processing
4 .Is it advisable for her to travel with our baby?
5.Is too early to start the process…?
Cc;Bellong, WestAfrican etc el
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amilak: 2:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Solitin40:

Go to your bank tell the customer service you need form A for school fees they give you the requirements you need to provide and fund your account and wait for debit alert the present rate is #375(CBN subsidized rate) to 1$ but i have the feelings it's still going to drop because yday black market was 410
Bro please what bank have you used recently for obtaining money throgh forma
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
amilak:

Bro please what bank have you used recently for obtaining money throgh forma
All banks process it have been to UBA Stabic and Access and they gave me the requirements and i was told USD is available
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeffery23: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good day house, got an offer from Macquarie uni to study finance, plz I want to find out, how is part time job oppurtunities there and how is the guaranty for PR after my study thereee

guruss in the house kindly help a brother @santity100, etccccc
God bless you all
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
jeffery23:
Good day house, got an offer from Macquarie uni to study finance, plz I want to find out, how is part time job oppurtunities there and how is the guaranty for PR after my study thereee

God bless you all

If it is bachelor's degree, you have lots of options on the sol list but the issue is whether the options will still be available in three years time when you complete your program.

If it is masters degree, If you already work experiences and you can submit assessment and start preparations before you complete your program.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by holadhayor: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
SANTITY AND CO, kindly respond to this!!!

holadhayor:
Information on this thread has been so helpful. Is there anyone with info about University of South Wales (UNSW). I'm a fresh biochemistry graduate and 2016 batch A corper. i would love to know more about the school and especially, my chances of gaining admission and securing a scholarship. I already started the application process which i will be submitting finally as soon as i get my transcript in two weeks time.
thank you.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
holadhayor:
SANTITY AND CO, kindly respond to this!!!

I am not really familiar with the school but the best you can always get on scholarship as a new student is always a small percentage off. Australian schools too like money.

It is better you apply to one more school in case the admission doesn't work out with unsw

Any course that is health related is very good.

They might soon transfer you an agent.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeffery23: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
santity100:

If it is bachelor's degree, you have lots of options on the sol list but the issue is whether the options will still be available in three years time when you complete your program.

If it is masters degree, If you already work experiences and you can submit assessment and start preparations before you complete your program.

@santity it's Msc I got the offer for, and it's a two year course, can I get a work permit informm of PR after my study and how is the per time work oppurtunity @Macquarine uni
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
jeffery23:

@santity it's Msc I got the offer for, and it's a two year course, can I get a work permit informm of PR after my study and how is the per time work oppurtunity @Macquarine uni

I don't really know about that uni, maybe folks here already studying there can provide more info for all to learn more.

Surely, you have options for PR, there are accountants and auditors on the sol and csol list. I also think new south Wales still have these occupations on their list too.

Though there is high possibilities that these occupations will be remove soon due to the low ceiling and competitions.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tom01: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
KVickky:

Hi this is the school i also applied to.. have you filled the Genuine temporary entrant from.. i need some guardlines from you.. also what course are you planning to go for

Please did flinders require English proficiency exam from you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tom01:

Please did flinders require English proficiency exam from you

No they didnt
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jeffery23: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
santity100:

I don't really know about that uni, maybe folks here already studying there can provide more info for all to learn more.

Surely, you have options for PR, there are accountants and auditors on the sol and csol list. I also think new south Wales still have these occupations on their list too.

Though there is high possibilities that these occupations will be remove soon due to the low ceiling and competitions.

Thanks santity, trying to rethink to defer my admission for now, because the tuition is wayyyy too outrageous I can't imagine spending all my savings going nd start hunting for menial jobs when I get there nd it will jst be survival of the fittest when I get dere , someone also told me about PR, buh am looking at my total point if I can make it, i have a bsc in accounting, just three years work experience, working with a construction company atm, i have my pte, am 24years, don't know how to actually calculate this PR stuff and looking at the whole tin if I will be qualify that's why I was thinking to ruged and go through skul and now I have a offer but don't knw if I may be qyalify trying the PR proceeds
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 12:21am On Mar 25, 2017
peteredo:
aam also planning on paying mine but.. but my bank is saying dey will convert to us dollar b4 converting to aud
That's what GTB told me too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2017
amilak:

About 6 weeks after the semester commenses.
Ok thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2017
elampiro:

Ok thanks so much. That looks fine by me. Meanwhile I have a long way to go. I haven't any school in mind, and haven't written English test either.

Deakin Uni, RMIT uni, Macquarie uni don't require English test since your first degree was from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2017
elampiro:

Ok thanks so much. That looks fine by me. Meanwhile I have a long way to go. I haven't any school in mind, and haven't written English test either.

Deakin Uni, RMIT uni, Macquarie uni don't require English test since your first degree was from Nigeria but their fees are on the high side ACU Brisbane also doesn't require any English test and also cheaper than the aforementioned schools
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daylay007: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2017
goodguygonebad:
PM

Heard South African airways is the cheapest
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 2:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Good news. Naira keeps appreciating by day. heard its now $1 to 380. Hopefully it should have improved further by next week. If it does. Form A will definately be cheaper.
Its possible for Form A to be obtainable at the official rate next month. I will keep my naira and my arms crossed till next month. I pray it doesn't get worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Omotolale: 3:46am On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=Franksuccess post=52687443][/quote]
Pls I need more information about PTE. Is it accepted for Initial Registration of Overseas trained nurses programme?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 5:48am On Mar 25, 2017
what school are u planning on studying
daylay007:

That's what GTB told me too
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ZiggyMr(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2017
lusen:
Good news. Naira keeps appreciating by day. heard its now $1 to 380. Hopefully it should have improved further by next week. If it does. Form A will definately be cheaper.
Its possible for Form A to be obtainable at the official rate next month. I will keep my naira and my arms crossed till next month. I pray it doesn't get worse.

Hw va bro, hw u dey and wat sup with ur australia movement. Exchange is still a big deal for me, i still want the euro to drop further so i can fund my acct.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by WestAfrican: 7:06am On Mar 25, 2017
go4value:
WestAfrican
http://cricos.education.gov.au/

Was it Charles you spoke with?
No sir, one Adeyinka of meleducation
Please if you are studying Nursing or studied Graduate Nursing in the University of Technology Queensland, any assistance or contact will be appreciated
Wife will be going for graduate nursing for 2017
Help is needed in term of
1.Tuitution fees forget accommodation n feeding
Use this link to find and compare tuition btw schools http://cricos.education.gov.au/
Read 2-4 pages behind, i did answer questions on accommodation and feeding (living expenses)

2.Must I use agent?
Its your choice if you choose to use an agent. Folks have gotten their visas here without the use of agent. If you think you are to busy or not in for the stress of paperwork you may choice to nominate an agent.

3.what are the documents needed to kick start processing
Ecoe
Insurance
Medicals
Biometric
Polio
Visa fees
Bank statement on standby incase you are required to submit one.

4 .Is it advisable for her to travel with our baby?
I think it will be on burden on her. She can't be in school or work with the baby, can she?
If she decided to keep the baby in daycare she may end up paying them all the monies she has made working. If you have plenty of money, she can come over with bubba and pay for day care on her lecture days

Best bet is for you to come over with bubba when you are ready to relocate.

5.Is too early to start the process…?
No it isn't. The ealier the better. Give embassy 2-3months for visa processing. In most cases you could be granted visa 1-2months before school commences but not allowed to work in australia before your enrollment.

Cc;Bellong, WestAfrican etc el

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 7:13am On Mar 25, 2017
daylay007:

Deakin Uni, RMIT uni, Macquarie uni don't require English test since your first degree was from Nigeria but their fees are on the high side ACU Brisbane also doesn't require any English test and also cheaper than the aforementioned schools

Thanks brother.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
ZiggyMr:

Hw va bro, hw u dey and wat sup with ur australia movement. Exchange is still a big deal for me, i still want the euro to drop further so i can fund my acct.

I don dey Australia already bro. I arrived about a month ago. ive commenced studies and I will need to complete my first trimester tuition next month. Exchange shouldnt b a big deal again since Form A is now going fast at 375 naira to one dollar and I have this feeling that it will come down to 320 soon. you ar going to Germany right? all the best.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by onyeji20: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls house I need help.I purchase PTE voucher from ukeas I was told to open an account on the website which I did but I got hooked when i was bin asked to provide my Card details,the problem now is dat I have bin restricted from signing in because of wrong card details.Pls can any one with such an experience help me out cus right now I even find it difficult to read for d exam.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kingbukaz: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2017
lusen:

I don dey Australia already bro. I arrived about a month ago. ive commenced studies and I will need to complete my first trimester tuition next month. Exchange shouldnt b a big deal again since Form A is now going fast at 375 naira to one dollar and I have this feeling that it will come down to 320 soon. you ar going to Germany right? all the best.
Lusen@, please which school are you and what course bro?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Kingbukaz:
Lusen@, please which school are you and what course bro?
Deakin university. melbourne/Geelong.
I'm studying Master of Architecture.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2017
onyeji20:
Pls house I need help.I purchase PTE voucher from ukeas I was told to open an account on the website which I did but I got hooked when i was bin asked to provide my Card details,the problem now is dat I have bin restricted from signing in because of wrong card details.Pls can any one with such an experience help me out cus right now I even find it difficult to read for d exam.
Contact their customers service through the forgot username link.. especially during weekdays. They have live customers service chats during weekdays.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kingbukaz: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
lusen:

Please, how much is the tuition deposit?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ZiggyMr(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
lusen:

All the best in australia, yes am still going to Germany.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by peteredo: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
How the job prospect nd life in geelong melbourne
lusen:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by diego2015(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
jeffery23:

God bless you all
i want to apply to macquari, can u assist me with necessary info I might need

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.