Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046625 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 5:24am On Mar 23, 2017
sheneneone:
Please house
To get admission into any Australian University must I write exams like TOEL or GMAT please kindly advise me.
Thanks
If you talk to your schk that your Bsc was offered in English and they agreed to waive it but you need it if your schk is not AL 1 schools
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2017
solitin can you convert 15600 dollars for me, I don't get. how much would DAT be in naira using d us dollars rate to pay my fees.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2017
solitin if am to pay my fees bout 15600 dollars, using the us dollars rate how much will DAT be in naira after d conversion I dont get would be waiting for your reply.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
solitin if am to pay my fees bout 15600 dollars, using the us dollars rate how much will DAT be in naira after d conversion I dont get would be waiting for your reply.
15600×0.76=11856usd × #375 = #4446000
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2017
Thanks God bless you, as regards my second semester fee would I be able to pay the remaining 13000 dollars wen I get there this July that has been giving me headache.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning guys. I have been denied canadian study visa twice and i just offer of admission from Flinders uni.. can i leave out that i have been denied for canada or include in my genuine student declaration form..
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Good morning all,

Please what cheap schools and programs can you recommend for graduate of Accounting (with 2.1 grade)?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2017
elampiro:
Good morning all,

Please what cheap schools and programs can you recommend for graduate of Accounting (with 2.1 grade)?

Cheap school for postgraduate studies in Australia ?

What's your idea of cheap ?

Australia has one of the highest tuition in the world.

Tuition ranges from 24,000 AUD and above for postgraduate studies
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2017
KVickky:
Good morning guys. I have been denied canadian study visa twice and i just offer of admission from Flinders uni.. can i leave out that i have been denied for canada or include in my genuine student declaration form..

They can't know that you have been refused if you don't tell them. I know people will contest this but I have many experiences on visa applications. There are loads of people deported from London that got USA visas etc.

As you have been denied by another country, it will surely limit your chances.you can include it and put all the evidences from canada embassy. Meanwhile your application will be thoroughly scrutinised so I will advise you provide them all your supporting documents a very good sop.

It depends on the case officer, he or she might be impressed that you opened up or he or she might increase scepticism towards to your application.

Pray.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2017
santity100:

Cheap school for postgraduate studies in Australia ?

What's your idea of cheap ?

Australia has one of the highest tuition in the world.

Tuition ranges from 24,000 AUD and above for postgraduate studies

Thank you.

Is part payment allowed? Or must everything paid in full? Or is there an alternative program that I can use as a stepping stone?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Abbey1987: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Hello house, pls I have an admission in Flinders university Adelaide am to deposit about 15600 dollars to get my coe. but the problem I have right now is if I deposit d money can I pay d remaining fee wen I get there which is about 13000 dollars. Am to resume July.
please which course did you apply for ? im about to start my processing as well. which agend did you use, if there is any?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2017
elampiro:

Thank you.

Is part payment allowed? Or must everything paid in full? Or is there an alternative program that I can use as a stepping stone?

Half of the tuition is normally required after acceptance but before visa applications.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2017
santity100:

Half of the tuition is normally required after acceptance but before visa applications.

Ok thanks so much. That looks fine by me. Meanwhile I have a long way to go. I haven't any school in mind, and haven't written English test either.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Hello house,

Please is there anyone currently studying at the University of New England, Armidale?
Thinking of applying to the school, but first want to know what life is like in this city, in terms of job prospects, accommodation...
Any information deemed necessary is welcome.

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 11:29am On Mar 23, 2017
elampiro:

Ok thanks so much. That looks fine by me. Meanwhile I have a long way to go. I haven't any school in mind, and haven't written English test either.

You can start searching for the universities that is within your budget.

Some might waive English but it is better you write PTE immediately in order to make admission easier and faster.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2017
santity100:

You can start searching for the universities that is within your budget.

Some might waive English but it is better you write PTE immediately in order to make admission easier and faster.

Thanks so much. God bless
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
pls anybody studying in Flinders university south Australia. I need ur help.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by elampiro(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2017
One last question please,

santity100: after the payment of half tuition fee, do I still have to present bank statement at the embassy?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
pls anybody studying in Flinders university south Australia. I need ur help.

Hi this is the school i also applied to.. have you filled the Genuine temporary entrant from.. i need some guardlines from you.. also what course are you planning to go for
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
santity100:

They can't know that you have been refused if you don't tell them. I know people will contest this but I have many experiences on visa applications. There are loads of people deported from London that got USA visas etc.

As you have been denied by another country, it will surely limit your chances.you can include it and put all the evidences from canada embassy. Meanwhile your application will be thoroughly scrutinised so I will advise you provide them all your supporting documents a very good sop.

It depends on the case officer, he or she might be impressed that you opened up or he or she might increase scepticism towards to your application.

Pray.

Ok thank you
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
elampiro:
One last question please,

santity100: after the payment of half tuition fee, do I still have to present bank statement at the embassy?

It depends on the university that you select.

If you are studying at a university on AL1 status, so you won't require sponsor document for visa.

But these universities are more expensive and they might require sponsor documents like bank statement before they give you the document (COE) you need to apply for visa

Search google to get the schools "Australia university AL1 status"
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kvicky I did DAT already, am going in for international business but am gonna change ones I get dere to another course entirely. international business is not on Sol list.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Timmypaul:
Kvicky I did DAT already, am going in for international business but am gonna change ones I get dere to another course entirely. international business is not on Sol list.

Same course im going for. Pls can i reach out personally
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by goodguygonebad: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
PM

Stanleyelege:
Hello house. Pls where and how can I book cheap flight to Melbourne Australia. Thanks in anticipation
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by santity100: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
KVickky:

Same course im going for. Pls can i reach out personally

Hope you guys know that you can't change from masters to bachelor's degree and from bachelor's degree to diploma once you are in Australia.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by KVickky(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
santity100:

Hope you guys know that you can't change from masters to bachelor's degree and from bachelor's degree to diploma once you are in Australia.

So masters to graduate diplomas are not allowed too?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
santity I know thanks, am going in for masters, am gonna change to environment science or social work those courses are on Sol list
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
degree. I do understand bro am gonna change to another masters program on Sol list
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
Anyone, I am extremely looking forward to this.
Titobabe:
Hello house,

Please is there anyone currently studying at the University of New England, Armidale?
Thinking of applying to the school, but first want to know what life is like in this city, in terms of job prospects, accommodation...

Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ideamaster(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Titobabe:
Hello house,

Thanks.

I am not studying at UNE but I can say the few things I know about Armidale.

It's a small and quiet city compared to Tamworth and other larger cities. There are a few jobs here and there but there are also lots of students available to work. It might be easy to get disability support jobs if you have a licence and a car. I am not sure about aged care jobs but I know there are a few nursing homes.

On the bright side, there is a glass house tomato farm in Guyra, about 45km from Armidale. They employ lots of people but from what I heard, they don't take students for the first time except during the Summer long break.

What else? Accommodation is really cheap in Armidale compared to the bigger cities. A 2 bedroom unit costs about 220 per week. Flatshare is also relatively cheap. Then, temporary accommodation is also easy to get while you look for a place more long term.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Titobabe: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Thank you

I am not studying at UNE but I can say the few things I know about Armidale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by holadhayor: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Information on this thread has been so helpful. Is there anyone with info about University of South Wales (UNSW). I'm a fresh biochemistry graduate and 2016 batch A corper. i would love to know more about the school and especially, my chances of gaining admission and securing a scholarship. I already started the application process which i will be submitting finally as soon as i get my transcript in two weeks time.
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.