Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1046096 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
larrymoore1:

Please someone should answer me. This is to enable me go ahead with the acceptance.
Go ahead with ur acceptance you can always change your course wen you get there.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
folashade3272:
please who is currently study at Australian Catholic University, i just submitted my application but i was told i have to pay 100 Aud please do you know how to pay the money?
Gtb debit card #320 per $1

Access bank debit card #325 per $1
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
lakola:
Good evening my people, pls is it necessary to notarise bank statement and property documents. Anticipate your replies. God bless
Pls my people I need answers
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by egbabiekperemo1: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
missymii:
Congrats to all who've received their grants in recent times. Trying to settle down...,..d hustle just start.
Please anyone coming to northern territory in a week or 2 abeg inbox me. If not NT , Sydney or Perth will b ok. Thanks

Pls can u reply your pm

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 12:54am On Apr 15, 2017
please Gurus Im trying to apply to Unsw. Does any one knows if I would be required to provide a statement of account before receiving my COE?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2017
foreverkind1:
hello. can one change course and school upon arrival in Australia?
course and school ? Both at a time ? I'm not sure ...but you can leave change school depending on the terms and conditions of your parent school ,and you have to provide admission offer from ur intended new school for the same course you got your visa with ...so you understand why it's tricky ??
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chopgarri(f): 3:08am On Apr 15, 2017
guadete:
Chopgarri I saw a school in Sydney IHNA that offer diploma of Nursing in 2 years. The next intake is in july I sent you a pm plz I need to ask u something.

Sorry could you please ask your questions here? I didn't see the PM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by binbieO3: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
lusen:

If the course you've accepted is not on the SOL. No worries. See your Faculty student's adviser when you land and change to a course that is on the SOL on or before the first week of resumption. They will do it for you. It's not advisable to do a course that's not on the SOL unless you are coming here to study and study alone.
Thanks for the reply but the issue is I am a lawyer here,I have checked the Sol list and I can't find a course that I can change to on the Sol list,and I don't want to study alone,pls any suggestions...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by togetherness: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2017
My people, all the contacted agents(pfl and co) are not helping matters. Is either they are not picking calls or they promise to send you stuffs and they end up not sending.

The search for school is still ON. Writing PTE in few days. Let thee that knows help we that knoweth not.

Educational Background: Science
Work Experience: Commercial Related
Motto: Reasonable Tuition

Pls help someone in dire need!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by folashade3272(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2017
so sad you still have to go through them to get admission in many schools even you are allow to register online they we still end up directing you to agent, however there are some schools that allows direct online admission process while some we charge you $50 to $100 for the service. Well you can try ECU at least am sure of that.
togetherness:
My people, all the contacted agents(pfl and co) are not helping matters. Is either they are not picking calls or they promise to send you stuffs and they end up not sending.

The search for school is still ON. Writing PTE in few days. Let thee that knows help we that knoweth not.

Educational Background: Science
Work Experience: Commercial Related
Motto: Reasonable Tuition

Pls help someone in dire need!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
binbieO3:

Thanks for the reply but the issue is I am a lawyer here,I have checked the Sol list and I can't find a course that I can change to on the Sol list,and I don't want to study alone,pls any suggestions...
You have to check the SOL again. look for any course within your area of interest that is offered by your school and change to it when you land. pls don't come here and do a course not listed on SOL if you have plans to stay back.

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by guadete: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
I wanted to know what are my chances if I study diploma of nursing two years.....what are my chances of
post study stay.

also I wanna know if someone study a course that is 6 months and 1.5 years=2 yearsdoes it qualify them for post stay. or will they be judged on duration of one of the course.

chopgarri:

Sorry could you please ask your questions here? I didn't see the PM
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
folashade3272:
so sad you still have to go through them to get admission in many schools even you are allow to register online they we still end up directing you to agent, however there are some schools that allows direct online admission process while some we charge you $50 to $100 for the service. Well you can try ECU at least am sure of that.
@bold, please are you in that school already or an intending applicant? want to get some facts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by folashade3272(f): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
I applied last week waiting for the outcome thanks
michV:
@bold, please are you in that school already or an intending applicant? want to get some facts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Seajae: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
mctowel01:

@Blitzenkreig66
I dont know much about the state nomination thing, but i know it gives like 5 points. So if you can get that, you have lesser work in getting 10 points for ielts/pte
Fam please I'd very much appreciate your help on mine too.
Age = 25
Graduated 2016 (B.SC Accounting)
About to write toefl.
How might my chances of via the PR route seem? Please anybody else with information could help I'm still on page 260+. God bless us all
Cc. NNBB2012 , others
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mctowel01: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Seajae:

Fam please I'd very much appreciate your help on mine too.
Age = 25
Graduated 2016
About to write toefl.
How might my chances of via the PR route seem? Please anybody else with information could help I'm still on page 260+. God bless us all
Cc. NNBB2012 , others

Here is the the thread for PR discussions.
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident#44772680

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Seajae: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2017
mctowel01:

Here is the the thread for PR discussions.
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident#44772680

I'm still trying to determine if it'd be better to go via PR or study visa fam that's why I asked and a response on that would be great. Thank you for the link too. I anticipate your response
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Vickglam: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello, can I travel with dry fish?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by abbyjo: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Vickglam:
Hello, can I travel with dry fish?

Yes,just ensure its well dried and insect free
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
I've been told regional areas like darwin are less cumbersome to get a PR and there are jobs jobs jobs and plenty of jobs,how true is this folks?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
People talking about sol list or no sol list,are you aware the list changes,you might do a course you see on there today and before you're done the course could disappear from the list
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Titobabe:
Hello house,

Please is there anyone currently studying at the University of New England, Armidale?
Thinking of applying to the school, but first want to know what life is like in this city, in terms of job prospects, accommodation...
Any information deemed necessary is welcome.

Thanks.

pls am also interested in the school since their fees seems fair. heard their weather is like our harmattan season here but dont know about job opportunities there.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
ideamaster:

I am not studying at UNE but I can say the few things I know about Armidale.

It's a small and quiet city compared to Tamworth and other larger cities. There are a few jobs here and there but there are also lots of students available to work. It might be easy to get disability support jobs if you have a licence and a car. I am not sure about aged care jobs but I know there are a few nursing homes.

On the bright side, there is a glass house tomato farm in Guyra, about 45km from Armidale. They employ lots of people but from what I heard, they don't take students for the first time except during the Summer long break.

What else? Accommodation is really cheap in Armidale compared to the bigger cities. A 2 bedroom unit costs about 220 per week. Flatshare is also relatively cheap. Then, temporary accommodation is also easy to get while you look for a place more long term.
am a Nigerian registered nurse, do u think studying there will favor me jobwise as a student?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Khalla:

i am her for you!! usnw is very easy to gain admission, but make sure ur docs. are intact. forget about IELTS and bank statements

do they require SOA

1 Like

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Asoasoaso:
Good day my people, I got offer in Edith cowan university without asking for English test and Bank statement, my question is can I pay tuition fee? because am still scare of embassy if they will ask m for ENGLISH TEST AND BANK STATEMANY because I don't have them, Plz help m out
Thanks

pls how much did dey ask u to pay for COE and what course. their Nigerian representative told me in February that I need a statement of acct.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ogolikpo1:

do they require SOA
pls don't forget about ielts oooooO it's very important,if you don't have ielts you will definitely do an English course for 10 weeks and will pay 4,000aud for it
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dingbang(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2017
I want to travel to Australia... What do I do? Help me.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please can anyone tell me how long it takes to get admission from UNSW and RMIT after application.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by vickyhail(f): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
seyo99:
Please can anyone tell me how long it takes to get admission from UNSW and RMIT after application.
Rmit 2 weeks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Churkie: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Please gurus, who should my statement of intent and sponsorship letter be addressed to. Please help a brother out.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Solitin40: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
dingbang:
I want to travel to Australia... What do I do? Help me.
A stone
*A cup of Water
*1 keg of palm oil
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
Solitin40:

A stone
*A cup of Water
*1 keg of palm oil
don't be stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.