Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1045660 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
While there are lots of jobs in NT they require a proof of fund,having a family member/ friend with PR living in NT and also evidence you are employable before you can get a pr. Mind you they hardly give 190 but 489

So I laugh in Japanese as less cumbersome.you know what go through their website and check out what they require.i will also advice you to go to expat forum and see for your self.

So my friend nobody should sweet mouth you and again make Google your partner

quote author=tobe4real post=55627202]I've been told regional areas like darwin are less cumbersome to get a PR and there are jobs jobs jobs and plenty of jobs,how true is this folks?[/quote]
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Churkie: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Churkie:
Please gurus, who should my statement of intent and sponsorship letter be addressed to. Please help a brother out.

Hello Folks, a gentle reminder to my above request. Thanks for your support.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rubyola: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Titobabe:
Thank you

I am not studying at UNE but I can say the few things I know about Armidale.

hi. My agent told me I need 10m to have been in my sponsor's account for 3 months who must bear the same surname with me. Is this same for everyone? Pls is urgent I need help
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
uchenna2017:
While there are lots of jobs in NT they require a proof of fund,having a family member/ friend with PR living in NT and also evidence you are employable before you can get a pr. Mind you they hardly give 190 but 489

So I laugh in Japanese as less cumbersome.you know what go through their website and check out what they require.i will also advice you to go to expat forum and see for your self.

quote author=tobe4real post=55627202]I've been told regional areas like darwin are less cumbersome to get a PR and there are jobs jobs jobs and plenty of jobs,how true is this folks?
but bro that's not all that difficult
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
vickyhail:
Rmit 2 weeks
Thanks a lot Vicky. Any idea of that of unsw?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Doodoo10: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2017
I appreciate the good work done here.

I graduated with 2.2 from futo in 2014, finished my nysc service last year. Had a plan with my Father to travel to Australia immediately after my service for my post graduate study with the Main objective of gaining a better prospects and having many options of employability because I can get a work permit to work at least 2 years after the program, where by I can apply for permanent residence.

But the plan was paused due to devaluing of Naira which makes the migration pursuit a problem.
So I was asked to wait.

Now, while I am waiting and applying for jobs my dad suggested I start apply for masters here in Nigeria which I do not fancy and not motivated to do because of the current situation of de country and no guarantee of post work opportunity.
I had a different view of going for professional courses like to start with Nebosh, but he refuses to accept my decision with the reason that I must choose what he commands.

I am. Devastated by this current situation that I have decided to ask in order to really know the best path or clear my doubts if I am not making de right decision of preferring a professional course than going through the stress of Nigerian education system once more that I have forbidden never to embark on unless I am Already working.

Thank u
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iriferi(m): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
I want to travel to Australia... What do I do? Help me.
Go to any of the international airport in Nigeria, you'll see the plane conductors shouting "Australia! Australia!! Australia!!!" "Australia! One chance last sit"
Enter, but before you enter bargain ooo because those conductors Sabi cheat people.
And once you're in make sure you buy gala in the traffic ooo. That pilot no dey like stop for Ghana make person chop food, so buy gala and lacasera for go slow. You fit buy like 500 Naira gala and 300 naira lacasera! That one go do you if you no dey like eat for journey.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lusen(m): 2:44am On Apr 18, 2017
michV:
bro could you carefully re-examine the source of this post b/c I don't see international students from Nigeria beneficiaries of this offer

Nigeria has just been included. They will soon add Nigeria to the list on dia website.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ogolikpo1(f): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2017
tobe4real:
pls don't forget about ielts oooooO it's very important,if you don't have ielts you will definitely do an English course for 10 weeks and will pay 4,000aud for it

I have ielts already . but am asking if they need SOA and how much does one usually get to pay before they can offer the COE.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oknee: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Doodoo10:
I appreciate the good work done here.

I graduated with 2.2 from futo in 2014, finished my nysc service last year. Had a plan with my Father to travel to Australia

Thank u
You can still come to australia through skilled migration. Engineers must not have work experience before they can get positive assessment. Follow the skilled migration thread for more details.
Good luck.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Hello house any nairalander in cqu university Melbourne campus? i just got an offer there
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Ogolikpo1:

I have ielts already . but am asking if they need SOA and how much does one usually get to pay before they can offer the COE.
of course they need soa of about 9m if u sponsoring yourself or your parents are but up to 15m if its someone else,you must pay for a semester before you'll be issued a cod.whats your ielts score and what course did you apply for?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2017
uchenna2017:

quote author=tobe4real post=55627202]I've been told regional areas like darwin are less cumbersome to get a PR and there are jobs jobs jobs and plenty of jobs,how true is this folks?
i hope you're not mistaken,I meant through student ish not skilled ish
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by anyifentysneh: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
iriferi:

Go to any of the international airport in Nigeria, you'll see the plane conductors shouting "Australia! Australia!! Australia!!!" "Australia! One chance last sit"
Enter, but before you enter bargain ooo because those conductors Sabi cheat people.
And once you're in make sure you buy gala in the traffic ooo. That pilot no dey like stop for Ghana make person chop food, so buy gala and lacasera for go slow. You fit buy like 500 Naira gala and 300 naira lacasera! That one go do you if you no dey like eat for journey.
talk with your mendula, its obvious your advice might go a long way.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Churkie: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2017
Churkie:
Please gurus, who should my statement of intent and sponsorship letter be addressed to. Please help a brother out.

This one nobody wants to answer me, is it that you guys don't know or that I asked a nonsense question? Even if I did, we are all here to support each other. I will appreciate a feedback on my request. Thanks.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2017
dingbang:
I want to travel to Australia... What do I do? Help me.
if you wish to go tru the student route, you've to google schools that may have openings for your course and possible affordable fees, if you wish to go through the skilled path, there is a thread for that. I would advise you read through the thread also to enable you make the right choice as convenient for you. Thank you

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JerryDM1: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2017
URGENT ADVICE PLZ. THANKS!
Helo house, I am interested in doing Masters (Statistics) in Australia, but I have HND and PGD both from Nigeria, with no relevant work experience. Plz I want to know if I would be accepted or will I be required to go for a premaster's course first? THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ayomikunkco: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
[img][/img] Hello,Although am new here but with the previous information have read here am hopeful of getting a limelight.I need a uni without ielts although I know about lake Macquarie university but under a condition of bsc not more than 2 yrs of award issued and i graduated 2010 is there any uni at Sydney I can put in? And even if I want to package Elicos with bsc will I pay full elicos +tuition+OSHC at once?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dingbang(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2017
lakola:
if you wish to go tru the student route, you've to google schools that may have openings for your course and possible affordable fees, if you wish to go through the skilled path, there is a thread for that. I would advise you read through the thread also to enable you make the right choice as convenient for you. Thank you
pls can u show me dthread for d skilled path... Thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tobe4real(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ayomikunkco:
[img][/img] Hello,Although am new here but with the previous information have read here am hopeful of getting a limelight.I need a uni without ielts although I know about lake Macquarie university but under a condition of bsc not more than 2 yrs of award issued and i graduated 2010 is there any uni at Sydney I can put in? And even if I want to package Elicos with bsc will I pay full elicos +tuition+OSHC at once?
bro I don't think there's any school in Australia u can go to without ielts
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Thanks to all those who contribute immensely on this page... You are greatly appreciated.

Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by vickyhail(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
With a study visa are mine buying a return ticket or one way?
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakola: 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
vickyhail:
With a study visa are mine buying a return ticket or one way?

One way!!!!!
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CorrectPikiN: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Churkie:

This one nobody wants to answer me, is it that you guys don't know or that I asked a nonsense question? Even if I did, we are all here to support each other. I will appreciate a feedback on my request. Thanks.

Your statement of intent should not be address to any one. It is not letter, just the way you write essay.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaima29: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
I have a 3rd class in microbiology...I am currently looking for university that I can enrol for my PGD or possibly masters..Any info will help alot...
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by vickyhail(f): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
lakola:

One way!!!!!
ok thanks
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amanda0: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=steamaje post=54410677]hey lets talk
[/quote
@Steamaje hey should I send you a pm ? My email address is fbofoma@yahoo.co.uk
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
tobe4real:

Therr are schools you can put in without ielts.However the major constraint is it gives you limitation of choice of school or course. Aside that, some of these schools are big and top school on Al1 which are naturally expensive. So to get unhindered limitation.it is advisable to do ielts or pte at least which is simple.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ilias2: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Churkie:

If you are at the stage of applying to school.it should be address to the University you are applying to.
The other documents can read To whom may be concern
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2017
kaima29:
I have a 3rd class in microbiology...I am currently looking for university that I can enrol for my PGD or possibly masters..Any info will help alot...
Charles Darwin and Flinders university.
Re: General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Timmypaul: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2017
tobe4real:
Guy have met lots of people who got to Australia without ielts, most especially masters students. it depends on d school you are going to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (511)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa