Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? (2767 Views)

Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Ayima: 5:17pm On May 26, 2015
Please watch the picture well.

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by StealthyMe(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2015
Pic is creepy as hell! At times like this,even Usain Bolt's leg would respect mine! grin

An obvious case of Photoshop though... undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by fucktoto: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
I'd close my eyes and fvck her. pvssy is my main concern, not her twisted body

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Jayjay0(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2015
I will simply walk out the same way i came in.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by KingOfTalk(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2015
I sure wella say before she even talk finish I don run pass house
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Vision4God: 8:12pm On May 26, 2015
Is dat a human being shocked?
Just asking
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 26, 2015
Run lyk a mad man
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by MzzTega(f): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
cry cry
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by yorubaboiy: 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
season film ni eleyi o......emi o.le duro wo tan oo
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by DEIFIED(m): 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
What will i be doing in her room?
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by 2dice(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2015
Grasshopper position lmfao ... Either am flash or usain boit ...or the both .....
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2015
You don enter one chance be that
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
badt guy be runnin out ze room like

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Krasid(m): 12:57am On May 27, 2015
I will bolt out of the room before she ends her statement.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by endowednicky(f): 3:17am On May 27, 2015
fucktoto:
I'd close my eyes and fvck her. pvssy is my main concern, not her twisted body
SMH.....I being wan teLl you say pussy kill you,,,but,I just say make I close my mouth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 3:23am On May 27, 2015
I go call sikiru the conductor for party,nothing dey fear dat guy
Nairaland and editing...........which one b party again.............na three some I write na

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by fucktoto: 1:28pm On May 27, 2015
endowednicky:
SMH.....I being wan teLl you say pussy kill you,,,but,I just say make I close my mouth!!!
something must kill a man na, abi? wink i wouldn't mind if u have something for me, u know? let's start by u telling me the colour of ur pants tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by donfineboy(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2015
party
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by JoshJa(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2015
Of course I'd plead Holy Ghost fire until she's nice and straightened up. Then I'd tell her to go look for another man. Im into a little crazy but not that crazy.
Re: What Will You Do If You Meet This Kind Of Girl? by Ayima: 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
JoshJa:
Of course I'd plead Holy Ghost fire until she's nice and straightened up. Then I'd tell her to go look for another man. Im into a little crazy but not that crazy.
Hahahahahahah, very funny.

(1) (Reply)

Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men As Bedmate By 2025 / Nigerian Man Shares After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife / 10 Cute Nairalanders Who Are Supposed To Be Contesting For Miss Nairaland2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.