Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks (2713 Views)

How Do You Get Over Heartbreaks / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / How To Avoid Heartbreaks In Relationships.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2015
best way to avoid heartbreaks...ladies avoid sex before marriage as much as possible. It saves you the heartache of feeling used and dumped...guys avoid spending on a girl. You feel at peace knowing nothing was lost...

what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by mrmastermind: 5:45am On May 29, 2015
wow this is great, but both gender are fools they won't listen

3 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by MrLayih(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2015
So to you its punny and money that cause heartbreaks...what about a guy dt dont spend for a girl,have sex,But still feel heartbroken when the girl left

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
So to you its punny and money that cause heartbreaks...what about a guy dt dont spend for a girl,have sex,But still feel heartbroken when the girl left
A guy can only feel heart broken in this scenario if the said girl was a V-nyash and got bursted by some other dude before he knew what's up! You that's talking, can you feel heartbroken where you never invested a dime or considerable time?
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by McEwen(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2015
mrmastermind:

wow this is great, but both gender are fools they won't listen
Falconey undecided
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by MrLayih(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2015
jcmaiah:

A guy can only feel heart broken in this scenario if the said girl was a V-nyash and got bursted by some other dude before he knew what's up! You that's talking, can you feel heartbroken where you never invested a dime or considerable time?
thats a true life story smiley wink
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:35am On May 29, 2015
presh247:
best way to avoid heartbreaks...ladies avoid sex before marriage as much as possible. It saves you the heartache of feeling used and dumped...guys avoid spending on a girl. You feel at peace knowing nothing was lost...

what do you think?

I don't agree with you.

So you are trying to say that a girl can only experience heart break if she is cheated on after she has had sex with a guy?
That's bullshit.

How about a scenario where the girl and the guy have been together for over two years without engaging in any form of sexual intercourse whatsoever. They boy professes his supposed love for the girl and the girl does the same.

If per adventure the guy leaves this lady and goes dating another lady, are you trying to say that the girl won't feel heart broken?

You just used the this topic as a lame approach to sell to everyone your stand on premarital sex.

Look, when someone says they love you and you love the person and you are in a relationship(whether sex is involved or not) and the person leaves you for another, you will feel that sting of heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:41am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't agree with you.

So you are trying to say that a girl can only experience heart break if she is cheated on after she has had sex with a guy?
That's bullshit.

How about a scenerio where the girl and the guy have been together for over two years without engaging in any form of sexual intercourse whatsoever. They boy professes his supposed love for the girl and the girl does the same.

If per adventure the leaves this lady and goes dating another lady are you trying to say that the girl won't feel heart broken?

You just used the this topic as a lame approach to sell to everyone your stand on premarital sex.

Look when someone says they love you and you love the person and you are in a relationship(whether sex is involved or not) and the person leaves you for another, you will feel that sting of heartbreak.

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:42am On May 29, 2015
presh247:

what do you think?

I Think you opinion sucks

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:58am On May 29, 2015
Disagree... There r too many factors why we r brokenhearted at d end...and i dnt think so its all abt sex & money..
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Burningstar(f): 7:22am On May 29, 2015
heartbreak is far more than money or sex undecided
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by TrishaP(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2015
Funny when people thinks sex is the ultimate element that affects heartbreak.
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2015
jcmaiah:

hahaha...that's true
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:
Funny when people thinks sex is the ultimate element that affects heartbreak.
in 99.9% cases...what makes ladies feel used after breakups if not for sex
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2015
KashyBaby:
Disagree... There r too many factors why we r brokenhearted at d end...and i dnt think so its all abt sex & money..
what are the other major factors?
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Kingsasian(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
Op what you posted didn't go down well with me. Well its your opinion. I am of the type that loves with all my heart whether sex or money is involve or not but I will feel pained or heartbroken when I am cheated on or the one I am in love with leaves for any reason that is best known to her. So its not about how much money or sex one have spent or had in a relationship but the time, energy/effort and love one has expended or lost that determines.
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by TrishaP(f): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
presh247:

in 99.9% cases...what makes ladies feel used after breakups if not for sex

I'll say lies and many more...

Trying to clarify something, it is absurd when people channel their minds on "being used by partner" stale reason I tell you..
Sex is something what the both party enjoys and agrees to. So when the breakup occurs, there shouldn't be any blame channeled to one particular person. Except on the other hand, the person is just looking for a cheap reason to feel used.
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2015
presh247:

what are the other major factors?

1. Family
2. Long distance relationship
3. Mental & Physical abuse
4. Incessant quarrels over petty things...
And so on...
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by mrmastermind: 9:11am On May 29, 2015
McEwen:

Falconey undecided

I'm reborn, the mods ban my sorry ass for a month +.

I saw it coming thou
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by wenson(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
Op u r so on point
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by McEwen(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2015
mrmastermind:

I'm reborn, the mods ban my sorry ass for a month +.

I saw it coming thou
Not cool @ all cry cry
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2015
wenson:
Op u r so on point
thanks
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

1. Family
2. Long distance relationship
3. Mental & Physical abuse
4. Incessant quarrels over petty things...
And so on...
hmmm...I don't think I will feel really hurt if I break up with just these reasons...I haven't lost anything then
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by amokeme(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
presh247:

what do you think?
amazing...
Lemme add..
Ladies, love is not everything, so look for a guy who respects you rather than just "love"
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by amokeme(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't agree with you.

That's bullshit.

How about a scenario where the girl and the guy have been together for over two years without engaging in any form of sexual intercourse whatsoever. They boy professes his supposed love for the girl and the girl does the same.

If per adventure the guy leaves this lady and goes dating another lady, are you trying to say that the girl won't feel heart broken?

Look, when someone says they love you and you love the person and you are in a relationship(whether sex is involved or not) and the person leaves you for another, you will feel that sting of heartbreak.
time equals money.. In other words, the time wasted on that person can be heartbreaking
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
amokeme:
time equals money.. In other words, the time wasted on that person can be heartbreaking

True.
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
amokeme:
hmmm...you lose contact with friends and you don't consider that as time wasted...same in such relationships...just like you move on when you lose contact with friends, you can easily move on as well in relationship
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
presh247:

hmmm...I don't think I will feel really hurt if I break up with just these reasons...I haven't lost anything then

oohh really??then wait til it kicks u! u r juz a lost soul & know nothing yet…pity for the girl who will fall for u coz ur such an egocentric…good luck

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by amokeme(f): 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
presh247:

hmmm...you lose contact with friends and you don't consider that as time wasted...same in such relationships...just like you move on when you lose contact with friends, you can easily move on as well in relationship
there are some friends you loose and you really feel pain. And some, you don't even care... It all boils down to the kind of relationship you both had
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by presh247(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

oohh really??then wait til it kicks u! u r juz a lost soul & know nothing yet…pity for the girl who will fall for u coz ur such an egocentric…good luck
eya! sorry dear for making you think of me in such a way. Am a nice person really, I just love to see people comment whenever I try to become controversial. I learn from the comments of others, don't be carried away by whatever I post of NL...am totally different
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
KashyBaby:

And she took it personal... chale coolu temper
Re: Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
KITNAH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone / Do All Men Truly Cheat? / Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.