Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari (38633 Views)

Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
That title big o. I salute you my oga. How was ur day na?

Barca baba, I no know say food dey?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:

meeehn you deserve the title more

btw

i dey gidigbaa here to burst some screws

hehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Disregard the bastard called Benzzle.

He just registered in May 2015 and he is already talking like a typical brain damaged janjawiid.

You don't need to engage cowards that keeps changing monikers like panties and use it to insult people.

If he's for real let him use his original moniker like we do let's see what's he's got in his wacko mind.

you called me a bastard....did I insult you? Have you gotten an award for being on NL since eternity,you think am all this pdp or apc supporters that waste there time here ranting...if you are a man like you claim just quote me with ur address and letz see if you will see the next day

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Ikonz(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:

How much you go pay me make I upload the pix that was on your profile last year? grin grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:41pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Buhahahaha. The hypocrite even want Wike to start his probe only from 2011-2015. Some people are just shameless...Gosh

Buhari should start his probe from 1960 as well ba?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 8:41pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

buhari must probe amaechi if he means business

or are you saying that amaechi is not corrupt

mr man shatap and analyze the topic well without bias mind

Dont mess up this thread with your insult, you can make your point without telling me to shut up. If you have prove that Ameachi is corrupt, send it to EFCC and they will take it up. Buhari cant just act on nairaland rumours.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari should start his probe from 1960 as well ba?

Moses, What are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
Benzzle:
you called me a bastard....did I insult you? Have you gotten an award for being on NL since eternity,you think am all this pdp or apc supporters that waste there time here ranting...if you are a man like you claim just quote me with ur address and letz see if you will see the next day
[/s]

Face the topic, stop being a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:

We've seen all this before! !!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:46pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
I thought you said you know Rivers politics? So you doÑt even know that Wike was never SSG but Chief of Staff, Government house? You need Jesus

@ your thrash: Amaechi was not so "insane" in his first term. If he was, he wouldn't have won re-election
thanks for correcting...but I must say you're very stupid for saying amaechi was not insane in his first tenure...let wike start probing cause he will go to jail with amaechi for steal public fund,buhari will also probe him for embezzling federal fund while as a minister and letz see who laughs last

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Moses, What are you talking about?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You want Wike to probe all previous administration, same should happen at the federal level too, Buhari should probe all previous governments including the ones he was part of.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

. You are the greatest nuisance on earth. Why didn't your GEJ probe pple from 1960. Many of your cohorts will go to jail and fools like you can do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
Blah blah blah...

Why don't give me your fuccking address first let's see if you'll wake up tomorrow morning ,bastard.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are a fool, a drug dealer, a retard, a mad man claiming to be an intellectual. In fact you are very dumb. I am sure dat u are unemployed. I bet u can kill your own self for money. slowpoke, addicted mugu, faceless fool, coward. Your mental health is deteriorating by the day and you have no place in a normal world. Go and look for a job instead of crying over your lost cash cow. Who the hell are you to be spewing rubbish on this forum everyday?. Certified Goat. Continue with your deranged life and it shall catch up with you very soon. Directionless mad man.
Who's this pained animal?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are a fool, a drug dealer, a retard, a mad man claiming to be an intellectual. In fact you are very dumb. I am sure dat u are unemployed. I bet u can kill your own self for money. slowpoke, addicted mugu, faceless fool, coward. Your mental health is deteriorating by the day and you have no place in a normal world. Go and look for a job instead of crying over your lost cash cow. Who the hell are you to be spewing rubbish on this forum everyday?. Certified Goat. Continue with your deranged life and it shall catch up with you very soon. Directionless mad man.

Your words perfectly described you! You seem so frustrated!

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by rman: 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
If two people agree all the time, one of them is not needed.

@Barcanista, you always copy people that already share the same sentiments with you always. The discuss on your topics will become predictable and boring soon.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:49pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

face your front and stop being a bastard
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2015
Benzzle:
thanks for correcting...but I must say you're very stupid for saying amaechi was not insane in his first tenure...let wike start probing cause he will go to jail with amaechi for steal public fund,buhari will also probe him for embezzling federal fund while as a minister and letz see who laughs last

Please, you guys should stop this foolish jail talk. This is 2015, for goodness sake! !!!

Courts can't jail people without hard, empirical evidence. ......
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by tola9ja: 8:50pm On May 26, 2015
barcanister his always a failure especially is signature
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by opiaoku: 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
after1:

Dont mess up this thread with your insult, you can make your point without telling me to shut up. If you have prove that Ameachi is corrupt, send it to EFCC and they will take it up. Buhari cant just act on nairaland rumours.

i repeat shut up your dirty mouth

amaechi is corrupt QED

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by nonjebose(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps this article is "pushing Nigeria backward"? And what message does Buaharis silence send considering that he has been commenting on issues? When did Buhari tell you that he isn't in support of the fraudulent system of APC?

And when did he tell you that he is in support?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
Mogidi:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You want Wike to probe all previous administration, same should happen at the federal level too, Buhari should probe all previous governments including the ones he was part of.

Moses, Open eyes and read well abeg. He said he want Wike to only probe him from 2011-2015 and i said he must probe all Ameachi tenure which is 2007-2015. Meanwhile, Buhari should do the same for GEJ. Simple case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who's this pained animal?
. You are the animal. Lazy niger delta militants like you are crying like babies because u lost ur cash cow. You are a certified unemployed goat. Evil bastard. You better don't commit suicide in the next four years. I know that poverty will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Mogidi: 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
[s]
nnannaidoko:
[/s]

See insanity!!!!
Those who did this to you should be ashamed of themselves. I cover you with the blood of Jesus, bros you will recover from this madness.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by ibknaanii(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
If anything or any person will sustain APC in 4years to come, it will be Buhari, cos it is hard to see any good or improvement in most of the APC state lead administration, except Lagos whose dept is killing. Tell me if Osun people will ever thump print 4 APC in years to come.

What happened in Ekiti is happening in Rivers state, where the people of the state know what they want but people outside the state dt only hear news on Radio and TV abt the state will tell us dt we have made a big mistake to have elected this and dt. Am sure osun didn't make thesame Mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Benzzle: 8:52pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
you have spoken well...all those waiting for wike to probe amaechi will wait and get tired...wike shouldn't start what he can't finish...but that insult was too much ooouuuchhh
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Truckpusher(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
dearpreye:

We've seen all this before! !!!!!
Na today? grin

All these plenty bingos on NL.

One of them was here defending Amaechi and countering everything that Phockphockman was saying, meanwhile he was nowhere close to Rivers State. grin.....smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by after1: 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
opiaoku:

i repeat shut up your dirty mouth

amaechi is corrupt QED

You will derail this wonderful thread with your stupidity. I hope the over zealous mod can see now, i dont soft pedal when i start my own, this thread will be derailed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are the animal. Lazy niger delta militants like you are crying like babies because u lost ur cash cow. You are a certified unemployed goat. Evil bastard. You better don't commit suicide in the next four years. I know that poverty will kill you.

Take heart Bro. Your madness is gradually spreading oooo
Re: Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na today? grin

All these plenty bingos on NL.

One of them was here defending Amaechi and countering everything that Phockphockman was saying, meanwhile he was nowhere close to Rivers State. grin.....smh

Don't mind them. ......People who live outside the state are the ones making the most noise. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Obama Influenced The Sacking Of Service Chiefs – Vanguard / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.