Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike (35179 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Reasons Why Wike Can Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2015
ChikezieU:
seriously you are brainwashed, aren't you one of those APC goons , the change crusaders, well change could be negative off course.
Brainwashed on what?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2015
ChikezieU:
ha, did you not say they were DEMOCRATICALLY elected off course you love such DEMOCRATICALLY ELLECT so it's will be a blessing to YOU if you experience such, or are you playing double-standard now
Since that is the path you want to follow, may your life be run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria.
May the result of Jonathan bad governance ( kidnapping, bombing, bad road, unemployment, no light, high poverty level, debt etc) come upon your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by macEDWIN(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2015
By
kennydee05:
That is not possible With Mohammad Buhari as the president. Everything will be subjected to the rule of law....
Oga Wike wicked you better remain calm make the SACKER no go get SACKED because the era of anomalies will be over in some days to come.

Rotimi Amaechi is the real game changer, I SALUTE!!!
my brother relax rochas in imo state sacked elected lga chairmen which ohakim swore in till today not thing has happened so just pipe low Nigeria is the country's name
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by macEDWIN(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
By
kennydee05:
That is not possible With Mohammad Buhari as the president. Everything will be subjected to the rule of law....
Oga Wike wicked you better remain calm make the SACKER no go get SACKED because the era of anomalies will be over in some days to come.

my brother relax rochas in imo state sacked elected lga chairmen which ohakim swore in till today not thing has happened so just pipe low Nigeria is the country's name I salute you
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by 12345DKO(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
Strongly supported

That sham of election. Where are our self-aclaimed activists? Where is Femi Falana? Where is Wole Soyinka? Shame on all of them!

Amaechi is a huge embarrassment to the Niger Delta
THE LION OF UBIMA, A HUGE EMBARRASMENT? NO
THE GENERAL OF COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION, A HUGE EMBARASSMENT? NEVER
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by thamarvelz(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:

Rubbish post..
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by goodgate: 12:02am On May 27, 2015
This guy needs to go through the electoral act over and over, you can not sack elected officials,besides with the damning evidences against him,he might not even last a year,he might just be like omeihia.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by winningwinner(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

Tell me you are not serious with this stand of yours. Do you now legalize illegality because the one you love is involved? It's a pity.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by charly4lyf(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2015
gregg2:
Strongly supported

That sham of election. Where are our self-aclaimed activists? Where is Femi Falana? Where is Wole Soyinka? Shame on all of them!

Amaechi is a huge embarrassment to the Niger Delta

Because he doesn't support GEJ? You are a joke, mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by eby4uzo(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2015
PDP GEJ IS BUSY GIVING APPOINTMENT AND APC AMACHI IS CONDUCTING COUNCIL ELECTION... WHO IS RIGHT AND WRONG?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by desmondDessi(m): 1:06am On May 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
I pity and blame Uniben for admitting u into a noble dept like Political Science! So u think a president can remove a sitting governor? When there's a state house of assembly? U must be a dull student!!! The constitution gives right to state governments to dissolve LGs if necessary! Know that!
I know the President can't remove a sitting governor..... but that of the governor been able to dissolve any local govt chairman or All local govt chairmen if necessary.... that I didn't know.....thanks for the correction and insult.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:35am On May 27, 2015
frankmoney:
Please can someone explain something to me ? Because a nigerian decides to join an opposition party he is labeled a traitor ? So because he is from south its a must to vote for his southern brother ? ..so he can't affiliate with another party ?.....I don't just get it ....most people here know that wike doesn't match dakuku both intelectually and leadership attributes yet they support him because he is in pdp ....
Can Buhari match Jonathan intelectually? But u supported him because he is Apc,Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

Since that is the path you want to follow, may your life be run the way Jonathan ran Nigeria.
May the result of Jonathan bad governance ( kidnapping, bombing, bad road, unemployment, no light, high poverty level, debt etc) come upon your entire family.
And may ur life and ur family be useless the way Obj and Atiku now in Apc spent 16Billion dollars on nepa and it got worse!
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by frankmoney(m): 6:20am On May 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Can Buhari match Jonathan intelectually? But u supported him because he is Apc,Hypocrite!
i never supported buhari ...m kind of a neutral observer . but the way people tk dz amaechi stuff as betrayal is funny . can you explain to me how its bad to join another party
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 6:21am On May 27, 2015
May the result of Jonathan bad governance ( kidnapping, bombing, bad road, unemployment, no light, high poverty level, debt etc) come upon your entire family. [/quote] lol this is what you have to say, not only are you brainless but the little you can manage operates like that of a dead fish, I have got work to do tomorrow. Good night and good luck with your contradicting statements, if you like quote me you ain't getting any reply today
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 6:22am On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

lol this is what you have to say, not only are you brainless but the little you can manage operates like that of a dead fish, I have got work to do tomorrow. Good night and good luck with your contradicting statements, if you like quote me you ain't getting any reply today
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by koikoi2(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2015
What if dey convert to PDP, all this sacking story will naturally die down.

Oops, am talking too much. I hv just revealed a secret for d LG chairmen.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by bashydemy(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2015
luvinhubby:
That was a foregone conclusion, with a PDP dominated house of assembly, those chairmen will not last 1 week after Wike's swearing in.

I pity the poor chairmen that will lavish their remaining money to wash their 'victory'.
And the National Assembly dominated by APC will watch PDP in rivers to disgrace there Chairmen like that? keep fooling yourself.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by luvinhubby(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2015
bashydemy:
And the National Assembly dominated by APC will watch PDP in rivers to disgrace there Chairmen like that? keep fooling yourself.
Must you show your lack of home training publicly?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Olofintoto(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2015
PDPwayoo:

whatever. Is state electoral commission under NNPC?=NO........ im sure is under INEC?
Truly it's under INEC bt state electoral commission can conduct election without collecting any electoral materials frm INEC. They can produce it by demself coz INEC has delegated sm powers to them.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by bashydemy(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2015
This Wike keep dreaming, Someone that will be sack by court in due time.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by bashydemy(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Must you show your lack of home training publicly?
Are you mad? who is your mate here abi God wan punish this one.....Tell me what you dont understand about my post? have you forgotten how National Assembly. close down the same River States house of Assembly?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And may ur life and ur family be useless the way Obj and Atiku now in Apc spent 16Billion dollars on nepa and it got worse!
Who is this missing fowl?
Is Obasanjo a card carrier APC member?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2015
ChikezieU:
lol this is what you have to say, not only are you brainless but the little you can manage operates like that of a dead fish, I have got work to do tomorrow. Good night and good luck with your contradicting statements, if you like quote me you ain't getting any reply today
You started it,i have it to you and it pained you...
I wish Buhari today
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:06am On May 27, 2015
Olofintoto:
Truly it's under INEC bt state electoral commission can conduct election without collecting any electoral materials frm INEC. They can produce it by demself coz INEC has delegated sm powers to them.

then is INEC......... end of story
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

Who is this missing fowl?
Is Obasanjo a card carrier APC member?
Ode,is Atiku,Saraki not in Apc now?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Echo50(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
My problem with Amaechi is that, why wil he claim to hav INEC Register of voters, mean while it's A.P.C Registr?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Chiaka(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2015
For sure that's what he should do. Afterall Ameachi ignored all court warnings and went on this own to conduct an all APC election, where has that happened since the inception of Nigeria. Ameachi always reasoning from his ANUSS!!
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Superman11(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2015
he should sit his asss down somewhere and make peace instead of causing more trouble by sacking people. if he sacks them , who will he put in that place? is it not war he wants?? be WIse WIKE??
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Superman11(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
he should sit his asss down somewhere and make peace instead of causing more trouble by sacking people. if he sacks them , who will he put in that place? is it not war he wants?? be WIse WIKE
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by TheAdvocate(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
kennydee05:

Undo ur brain from its dormancy. Ever heard of another arm of government called the judiciary? That's their work and not Buhari's.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2015
Superman11:
he should sit his asss down somewhere and make peace instead of causing more trouble by sacking people. if he sacks them , who will he put in that place? is it not war he wants?? be WIse WIKE??
Governor Amaechi declared that war open first and has been beaten like a novice in all ramifications, seriously he is just lucky (not 100% sure cause his hands are dirty) his party won center, the earlier he calms down the better for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command / Osun Election: Couple Not Allowed To Cast Their Votes / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.