Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike (35160 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Reasons Why Wike Can Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by charlesucheh(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
Go ahead Wike.
The good people of Ribers state are behind you

Amaechi is a phool
ThankGod you said RIBERS and not RIVERS. The great Bush people of RIBERS will support Wike abi? When you cannot mark your bearing, that is what it will result to!!! Village tout!!
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by wexyee: 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
Strongly support
Amaechi is a huge embarrassment to the Niger Delta
Lol.... Niger deita Is it me or this guy just woke up frm a coma?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by tsdarkside(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
who the hell is Nyesom Wike??

is this one kiding me??---THUNDER FIRE HIM!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by janny89: 8:39pm On May 26, 2015
Wike is just frustrated u neva enter u dey fine person wey u go sack can u do what rotimi did for his pple? Abeg talk watin u go do for us not to find sm1 dat did not try. Wike I hate u with passion

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by peegirl(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
Go ahead Wike.
The good people of Ribers state are behind you

Amaechi is a phool

Amaechi, the fool who took Nigeria from you wise guys grin wink

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by frankmoney(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
Please can someone explain something to me ? Because a nigerian decides to join an opposition party he is labeled a traitor ? So because he is from south its a must to vote for his southern brother ? ..so he can't affiliate with another party ?.....I don't just get it ....most people here know that wike doesn't match dakuku both intelectually and leadership attributes yet they support him because he is in pdp ....

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by godwin120alex: 8:50pm On May 26, 2015
Hahahaahahah@Ameachi Madness
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by oluwafemi113(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
This man talk too much
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by liyahwillie(f): 9:02pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

In a sham election conducted just three days to the end of his tenure? And without prior notice to the participating political parties??

Wike, make sure you sack them all!
The electoral act as at mended gave room dat ameachi can conduct election if he gives 21days notice nd which he did..so. Who's to be blame
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by koladebrainiac(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2015
gregg2:
Strongly supported

That sham of election. Where are our self-aclaimed activists? Where is Femi Falana? Where is Wole Soyinka? Shame on all of them!

Amaechi is a huge embarrassment to the Niger Delta
lols so common LG pull dey pain so? As if court will not dissolve his own too. Mumu
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2015
Olofintoto:
bro, local govt elections are done by state electoral commission. Not INEC bro.

whatever. Is state electoral commission under NNPC?=NO........ im sure is under INEC?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by liyahwillie(f): 9:13pm On May 26, 2015
frankmoney:
Please can someone explain something to me ? Because a nigerian decides to join an opposition party he is labeled a traitor ? So because he is from south its a must to vote for his southern brother ? ..so he can't affiliate with another party ?.....I don't just get it ....most people here know that wike doesn't match dakuku both intelectually and leadership attributes yet they support him because he is in pdp ....
My brother,may de gud lord bless u for me...I just tire for people oooo...so I cannot support an individual because his not my brother..nigerians should look beyond party nd rather individualism
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Godsonkemz(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi vs Wike. A must watch match. You can't afford to miss this one. Venue: Rivers state. Date: After May 29 swearing in ceremony. Call MTN for seat reservation. Tune in to AIT for live coverage.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Okwudiri87: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
sack all of them. Nothing will happen. Ohakim conducted such scam of election in lmo state few days to his exit, when Gov Rochase came he saccked all of them and nothing happened. Amechi is a disgrace to south south. The north and the west are decieving him but one day his eyes will be open but then it will be too late for him.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:
That is not possible With Mohammad Buhari as the president. Everything will be subjected to the rule of law....
Oga Wike wicked you better remain calm make the SACKER no go get SACKED because the era of anomalies will be over in some days to come.

Rotimi Amaechi is the real game changer, I SALUTE!!!
sometimes I wonder if the likes of you are brainless or simply lacks understanding
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2015
ChikezieU:
sometimes I wonder if the likes of you are brainless or simply lacks understanding
Here comes a man with fish brain. With your fish brain tell me where it is democratically possible to dissolve a democratically elected chairmen? Buhari isn't Jonathan.
With your understanding explain the scenario where it is possible.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
superstar1:
Wike has forgotten that shepopotamus is no more in Aso Rock.

Now, the CP of Rivers State shall be more powerful than him.

Just that GMB will not allow such madness. Wike ought to be repaid in full measures.
repaid for what exactly
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:

Here comes a man with fish brain. With your fish brain tell me where it is democratically possible to dissolve a democratically elected chairmen? Buhari isn't Jonathan.
With your understanding explain the scenario where it is possible.
don't you see DEMOCRATICALLY elected Chairmen, may you witness such DEMOCRATICALLY ELLECT In all your endeavour, band wagon.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=Isiterere post=34120382] Rivers state film will be very interesting ; the thriller itself is very encouraging. Wike vs Amaechi =?

just that after May 29th, Amaechi will have federal might backing him.

ALL IZZ WELL
[/quote]

Any little thing federal might, was the same federal might able to stop tinubu or fashola in all the sixteen years that PDP was in power.
Amaechi cannot do anything if Wike decides to act
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:
That is not possible With Mohammad Buhari as the president. Everything will be subjected to the rule of law....
Oga Wike wicked you better remain calm make the SACKER no go get SACKED because the era of anomalies will be over in some days to come.

Rotimi Amaechi is the real game changer, I SALUTE!!!
what makes him a game changer? I thought Ameachi was crazy but now I know he's really sick and needs help ASAP. In case you don't know how dumb and fo.olish amaechi is ask Gov rochas okorocha what he did to the elected LG chairmen his predecessor gov ikedi ohakim sworn in.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2015
ChikezieU:
don't you see DEMOCRATICALLY elected Chairmen, may you witness such DEMOCRATICALLY ELLECT In all your endeavour, band wagon.
And again you just authenticate your fooolishmess and stupppidy.
Please clarify yourself on the poo up there
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by reuben79: 10:11pm On May 26, 2015
If wike try it, river st will be on fire 4 him.afterall wike can't spend more than 6months in d dat b4 tribunal will send him out.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2015
luchy34:
what makes him a game changer? I thought Ameachi was crazy but now I know he's really sick and needs help ASAP. In case you don't know how dumb and fo.olish amaechi is ask Gov rochas okorocha what he did to the elected LG chairmen his predecessor gov ikedi ohakim sworn in.
He successfully mobilised against Jonathan, he conducted the first democratic coup, He saw the end of GEJ's reign
What about that?
Amaechi still remain the game changer
. Just wait and see May 29 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Rapmoney(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2015
desmondDessi:
when I 1st saw the title I was like BIG JOKE but reading it....it made little sense But u can't sack representative in an elected seat......so baba Buhari fit sack you then.

FP.

I dedicate this to all Uniben Student in the house.....and to my dept friends....All Political Science/Public Administration Students. 200lv
I pity and blame Uniben for admitting u into a noble dept like Political Science! So u think a president can remove a sitting governor? When there's a state house of assembly? U must be a dull student!!! The constitution gives right to state governments to dissolve LGs if necessary! Know that!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:

And again you just authenticate your fooolishmess and stupppidy.
Please clarify yourself on the poo up there
I was expecting a loud amen from you dunder head
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Sacramento4real(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
CVWizards:
It's expected. Besides, if you're a job seeker, check my signature.
U get job?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Yeske2(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2015
Wike should be concerned about his seat as the governor as we all know about 300-400k were accredited but Wike had over a million as votes. Ngige/Obi case comes handy here

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
ChikezieU:
I was expecting a loud amen from you dunder head
So you are a Prophet of doom?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by abenelo: 10:27pm On May 26, 2015
Wike is disputing Ameachi/APC winning of LGA elections and Ameachi is disputing Wike/PDP won governorship elections in Rivers. I guess the tribunals are going to be busy in Rivers after May 29th. Personally I think Rivers state did not withness any free and fair elections in 2015. Let's see what the tribunals will say at the end of the day.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:

He successfully mobilised against Jonathan, he conducted the first democratic coup, He saw the end of GEJ's reign
What about that?
Amaechi still remain the game changer
. Just wait and see May 29 and beyond.
seriously you are brainwashed, aren't you one of those APC goons , the change crusaders, well change could be negative off course.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by ChikezieU(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
kennydee05:

So you are a Prophet of doom?
ha, did you not say they were DEMOCRATICALLY elected off course you love such DEMOCRATICALLY ELLECT so it's will be a blessing to YOU if you experience such, or are you playing double-standard now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? / After Quitting APC, Saraki Plots To Remain Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.