Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? (610 Views)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by exlink10(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2015
I am positive my story is just one in a hundred similar stories. but I really do need to know how one deals with a husband who constantly cheats regardless.

I have been married for a little over four years. I have two kids. Its the same story of constant cheating in the years we have been married but it took a twist some few days ago. Cheating is almost a norm with men these days. and I took mine as my own cross.

Of course i had prayed, nagged, pleaded, sucked about it. but I had to let live and focus on giving my kids the best of me.

I concluded that if it didnt happen under my nose, then I can pretend it isn't happening and live my life without the threat of high blood pressure because of a man. But what I feared most happened. It happened right beneath my nose.

My husband of four years decided to bring his escapade into the estate where we live. I had been suspecting he had something to do with the sister of one of the residents. i let my fear ride till I got absolute proof they were involved.

What got me so pissed was the fact that he would take the girl in question and her nieces shopping. take out to places where I dint even know he could afford. yet, this is a man that I cant remember the last time he took his family out or bought his kids provision. I was livid! things hadn't being right for us financially for a while and i was supporting him in everyway I could. I work too so I carried a lot of the house running cost thinking he was saving his salary for rent and school fees. it wasn't until the landlord starting calling and the school sent letters home that I knew neither had been paid.
so learning and confirming the one of the girls he runs around with lives right under my nose threw me over the edge.

I went to confront her with the ploy of wanting to buy gas from her sister who she resides with.
when she came out, I asked her if she knew my hubby and why she was hurting a fellow woman so. I expected her to be a remorseful. instead, she ran her mouth. I was shocked she would have the guts to pour insults on me! I thought to myself that the girl is beneath me.I cant stand and trade words with her. but I had to deal with her. fortunately, I had on a solid leather belt. I removed it and before she knew what hit her, I lashed her thoroughly. neighbours came to her rescue and she ran inside the house. naturally, I confronted my hubby when he came back. he denied it and then got angry with me. before I knew it, he got violent.

So now, I got beat up by my hubby because I confronted him and his lover. am lost. sad. hurt. angry. I don't know what to do. to stay or to walk? will I ever get past the hurt I feel now? can I ever forgive him of the humiliation? because I discovered after I confronted and lashed the idiot girl that most neighbours knew. they had seen them together on several occasions.. apparently, I was even the last to know. am just so fed up. why does it have to be this way?

I love this man. I really do. but I am at a crossroad now. http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/05/dear-el-readers-how-do-you-cope-with.html

Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by importexpert(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2015
s
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 26, 2015
You don't. Divorce his hinny and git.

This is why I advocate for women to have their own lives too, make your own money, have your own friends, have your own hobby etc...;

So they can leave misbehaving men.

You love him my patoey. Such nonsense.
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by importexpert(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2015
i will like to start with sympathizing with u and letting u know very clear that 'u don enter one chance coz him prefer black market'. secondly, never cheat on him, if u are educated get a reasonable job or biz. once the cash starts flowing everything else will fix itself. dont get tired of appearing at ur best every minute. with time he will be convinced that u r even more beautiful than the black market outside.
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by boynigeria(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2015
simple, cut his dick
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by sinaj(f): 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
Orijin101 come nd tell dem ow we r copin
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by wizzprince(m): 8:28pm On May 26, 2015
how did your school cope with cheaters?did i hear you say RUSTICATION
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 26, 2015
sinaj:
Orijin101 come nd tell dem ow we r copin
sweetheart, I've forgotten i still have a wife called sinaj ooo grin
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 26, 2015
i'm really sorry for your sad experience. I am a man too, i can't blame him much because we are polyqamous in nature but cheatinq is avoidable if you help us avoid it. I met my gf when she's still datinq some other guys, but i still qo on with it. There are ways you can psycholoqically bend your partner to your will using different approach like iron-fisting, force, calm, ignoring, hitting and all other kind of approach. You just ouqht to use the suitable approach base on his nature and other factors. I won't tell you what to do coz i don't know your husband. You know him better, you can tame him using a suitable method you see fit. Use your common sense.
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by richidinho(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
U Berra go to family section and post this sh.it
Re: Dear NL Readers: How Do You Cope With A Cheating Husband? by MzzTega(f): 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
Ma'am. A question for you, how long did you court this man?
How well did you study him during the courtship?
My sister,Such characters don't grow over night.
You saw the signs and you overlooked. It was in him from the start.
Seriously,Gone are the days that love is blind.
You see a character you can't cope with during courtship,you walk away ASAP.
You are now in it,so what you going to do
PRAY! Tell God to intervene. Pray like crazy. Only God can suck out the venom of cheating lurking in his blood.

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Like To Be Naughty With Me Tonite / How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? / What U Couldnt Afford To Do That U Can Now Do When Ever You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.