Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? (609 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Katastrofy: 7:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Good Day everyone.. I have been reminiscing over this for a while now.. This is for matured minds who really know what relationship entails,..
During my university days i laughed and make joke out of people who complain about how hard it is to manage relationship, back then I didn't see what having a partner is really,because then,its all for the fun of it, get little cash,woo one of the girls,then have fun with her,in which you don't really spend on her and you really don't care how she takes care of herself or settle other bills or even who she sees outside you.. All I wanted then was anytime I feel lonely and Hot I could easily call on any of them and satisfy my urge so far I can be able to provide her with at least transport fare and maybe food when she comes visiting.. Life continues this way from 100level till final year..
But life after school happens to give you a different view entirely, a view that if you continue this way you really seeing yourself as not being serious with life, you tend to spend more than you expect,though you don't really have to bother about heartbreak or the likes since no much feelings is attached to any of them.. But when you found one that you love and really want to be serious with,you tried being focus, then along the way you realise that truely being in a relationship is not easy.. I mean a Matured relationship because you have to sacrifice things like neging other girls around you,giving her attention even when under pressure,supporting financially if the need arises,trying to watch your back and mistakes,having to explain some if not every action taken,appreciating her all time.. You know being totally careful just because you Love her and don't wish to leave her..

This got me asking the Matured Guys in the house.. How have you Been able to manage your relationship without cheating ?
Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
I don't have trouble managing my relationships my account balance does that!!!
Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by kossyablaze(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2015
No love lost...no love found

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Katastrofy: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
You sound hearbroken and single lol
kossyablaze:
No love lost...no love found
Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by kossyablaze(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Katastrofy:
You sound hearbroken and single lol
Yes o...I so am...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Patience like my mother taught me
Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
manage?is relationship a company to manage?
Re: How Have You Been Able To Manage Your Relationship? by Katastrofy: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
[s]
Andrew114:
manage?is relationship a company to manage?
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

On A Date:never Ask Nigerian Girl "What Do You Care For"? / Ladies Only-8 Magical Ways To Increase Your Se'x Drive / Are Black Skin People Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.