Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree (65190 Views)

Amaechi: Wike Hiding Wanted Militants, Cultists In Govt House-the Nation / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 26, 2015
Ameachi is now officially a mad man... angry...

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ellabooz(f): 7:56pm On May 26, 2015
Bitter man

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by boman2014: 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
huh
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by brownlord: 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
Demdem, come and see your god father is running mad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ezeagu(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2015
I feel like this guy had a mental breakdown at some point. He always looked 'off' anyway.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Jesusloveyou: 7:58pm On May 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is amechi trying to sound reasonable? Or just making a worthless point.

What prove does he have, or is he just trying to make senseless noise.
If he knows that wike killed a man and he did not report but kept quiet then he too is a killer.
#probeamechinow
report to who? to gej police force

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by tucky200(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
Lol.chei abeg wetin make I write...
In buhari's voice
*amaechi don puck walai,e go hear am 4 my tenure*

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by luvinhubby(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2015
Mad man of a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by free2ryhme: 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
angry angry
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
I blame Odili and all the rest of the PDP Rivers State chapter for allowing a mad man to be an inch close to Government house.

It's high time somebody should shut this mad up once and for all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by hypertension(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2015
wike for president 2019

osibande is clueless
buhari is a dullard
GEJ is a MUMU AZU
SAMBO IS A ......?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by TheDauraMallam: 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Lalasticlala, how do you sleep at night?

I was once in your shoes. I can't imaging reading bad news everyday so as to satisfy Nairaland

I hope youre compensated very well.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by cardoso111(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
While he was local government, you saw nothing wrong with him.

You made him chief of staff, both of you didn't have any problems.

You then nominated him for minister, you had no problem with that.

It is now that he's governor, you're now telling us of his sins and evil deeds.

What happened all the while when both of you were best friends?

Amaechi I can see through you, you are more evil and wicked than Wike can ever dream of.

Let peace reign in Rivers!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by emilyone(f): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
How come Wike and orubebe look so much alike or are they related
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Ok, now I understand why a gal wrote on another thread that Amaechi needs plenty pads to cover his menstrual mouth. My bad.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by TheDauraMallam: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
hypertension:
wike for president 2019

osibande is clueless
buhari is a dullard
GEJ is a MUMU AZU
SAMBO IS A ......?

Don't die of hypertension yet.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by loomer: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Why u no talk this one since?
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by atlwireles: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
This man don enter market, no more cure for his madness lipsrsealed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by favourelisha(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi is a useless bastard i've ever seen on planet earth,he supposed to be in the zoo or forest... Useless bastard!!!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Arsenella007(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
Amaechi,always leaking from the mouth.,and many will believe this insane man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by lalasticlala(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
Lalasticlala, how do you sleep at night?

I was once in your shoes. I can't imaging reading bad news everyday so as to satisfy Nairaland

I hope youre compensated very well.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by refreshrate: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
When i was saying this Amaechi character didnt deserve oxygen it seemed like i didnt know what i was saying. Who are his parents abeg? seriously why did they give in to konji that very hot afternoon they came together to conceive this sort of thing?
Why?
His father knew he had too much palmwine in his system and he still climbed mama rotimi see the result?

Seriously how stu:pid can one individual possibly be?

We go soon begin use Amaechi as a verb for instance why are you being an amaechi? or look at that amaechi walking without his clothes on and has dreadlocks or even we saw one amaechi walking through the refuse picking things and putting in his mouth!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by ShowYourCertificate: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
This is ridiculous. But let's assume it's true. Then that makes Amaechi guilty of withholding murder information from the police for such a long time. That's a serious offence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by alobam1: 8:06pm On May 26, 2015
Politiics is a dirty game and a game of betrayal..Imagine a chief of staff?I never knew woke was he's former chief of staff..Politicians are nothing but crazy people..Very funny.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by akoaki(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
Most Nigerian leaders are very immature in both their private and public conducts. Some of the ingredients of good leadership are maturity, integrity, professionalism and promptness of action but these qualities are lacking in the country's leadership. This may explain why progress and development have eluded our nation.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by spencekat(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
Tales by moon.Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by DDoubleUps(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2015
THese people can not stop making me crazy everyday... he was your chief of staff for many years and you knew he is a thief and that he killed somebody, but you kept it secret and now he is saying he will probe you, you are out ranting and washing your dirty pants out in the public? You did not probe Odili because you are afraid of being probed after your tenure and you are the champion of those clamouring for change? are you serious? one day really the people will get angry cause there will be nothing left for them but you wicked souls that parade yourselves as politicians and believe me they will fed on you... go and read history to understand what am saying... wicked souls that care more about themselves than millions of other people.... what is really wrong with us as a nation?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by anonimi: 8:08pm On May 26, 2015
I think the Dog of the Tribe of Ubima is going insane.

Hope he gets deliverance plus psychiatric treatment soon.

If ours was a normal society he should be arrested and tried for OBSTRUCTING justice among other criminal charges but he knows we are too much cowardly and senseless hence he can yarn dust and get away as we look on like ediots!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2449517_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
dinachi:
A killer who killed another young man like barcanista and cut off his manhood is barcanistas hero. Any human being who admires wike is mentally unstable.
Amaechi is embarrassing himself in public.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree by Gwekzy: 8:09pm On May 26, 2015
Two idiots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) / Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.