Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,878 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) (11049 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by honeric01(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Brownville007:

This is the best reply I have gotten today. I forwarded the message to my sister immediately it came in cos we close. She needed money but she said I should go ahead and send it and just term it as what I send to the less privileged. You deserved an award.

You finally saw a comment that tallies with what you have in mind. you never needed an advice, rather you needed a confirmation. good luck mr big man.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by sevantex(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
Imediately u give her d money..,she won't stop askin u. Shun her nd put ur energy on a new babe for ur own good.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by honeric01(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
he already knew about that and he need not to be reminded..
all he want is a mature and a knowledgeable advice..
for err is human but to forgive is divine smiley

An advice to become a legal maga which you have successfully given him?

well such is life, someone somewhere must be a fall guy for another to step on. its life's own misery.

I advice he sets up a month bill payment to her account to further prove to her that he has gotten over her and that money is nothing to him.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by sevantex(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
asapeola:

Take d money buy sumtin for urself...u deserve it!
Loved dis comment bro..,we take women matters over d top nd forget dt we can give ourselves a treat also. It is well sha
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2015
kaycexx:
Oooooops! Bro, just free the babe since one year..

#dont try to date a girl in skul, while u are nt in the same. Skul with her.
wtf? But na girls wey dey school plenty pass na
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2015
ireneony:
he already knew about that and he need not to be reminded..
all he want is a mature and a knowledgeable advice..
for err is human but to forgive is divine smiley
Ireneony!! Forgive nitori Olohun,Forgive leyi tan wi yii,i know you've done this to many guys,Brownville007 you should be smarter than this,James Bonds are always very smart,if you send her that money,i'll come over there to beat you up by myself,as in I just bought a leather belt and it needs some folks to whip
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by temmym4(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
adeitoro:
May be that is the last acid test she has for you to guarantee your love for her.

If you love her for who she is and you know you can afford the cash, I think you cement your proposals to her with this act of charity.

My2cent

Dude, this your 2cent is as *Useful* as queuing and buying 20 Ltrs of fuel at 500naira per litre inside a gallon then pouring it inside a vehicle without engine. Go back and read what the OP wrote again, then pick your 2cent from the floor on your way out. Cheers.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 27, 2015
temmym4:

Dude, this your 2cent is as *Useful* as queuing and buying 20 Ltrs of fuel at 500naira per litre inside a gallon then pouring it inside a vehicle without engine. Go back and read what the OP wrote again, then pick your 2cent from the floor on your way out. Cheers.

hahahaha, alot of persons have quotated me becos of dis my comment.
But the remains that, dat dude has alot of time and money let him spend it
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 27, 2015
Brownville007:
There is this babe I chased for a year (funny right.. And might bring name calling but it's allowed) but despite all she still said no. Everything was alright, we talk fine till she gained admission. On my part I am OK. Works with the Fed Govt and still under 25. She changed almost instantly, my calls became a disturbance to her and I could feel it in her voice. Just to keep to my words, I travelled down from Ibadan to Futo to grace her matric but within me I knew sth bad was gonna happen( the instinct was there). And true to it, I lost my fone on my way back. The one that really broke me up was wen I called her a few weeks later after returning back to my base. She dint pick up. I called later with my other line though without much airtime and she picked but on hearing my voice I told her I will call with my main line wich I did but guess what. She refused to pick up. I parked up, her friend called me 3 days later pleading on her behalf for me to call her. I reconsidered and called, she apologized,. Last mouth, I made up my mind to end all the emotional torment and called her up and ask her straight to tell me if am wasting my time. After every dilly d allying of her not knowing and me insisting on a yes or no ans, she said yes. Since then till now we dint talk except on two occasions I saw her missed calls (yesterday included) and decides to call back. Shockingly I got a text from her this morning at work and guess what.. This is what she sent.

"my dear., I know am not suppose 2 ask u dis, but I can't help it. I want 2 travel home next week Tuesday, but don't have enof cash, pls need your help."
Pls before you comment you need to understand somethings.
-I can afford what any thing I might feel like sending her conveniently
- the girl in question is my younger sister friend
-I feel hurt when I look back at the whole stuffs

What do you guys think, is she trying to use me as a backup up now cos I know she has a new bf in sch.

Am I wicked if I dint help out?. Would appreciate the contributions of the ladies here too. Thanks

nothing wrong in giving her the money she need.afterall u are not the first maga in naija grin
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2015
Hey, lock up and move on. She's not yours and after sending her your hard earned money, she'll still break your heart. And that i don't think u'll like.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2015
She'z soo F'd*up d@ she only remembad u wen she nided cash...wen nxt u guyz talk,help me tell ha say: HER FATHER NYASH[vtek]
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by kaycexx(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
wtf? But na girls wey dey school plenty pass na

Ehh! Everything na 50/50 na, not a serious date u no go carry her mata for head ni.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by khiaa(f): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
Bobo121:

My reaction to all ur post after reading them was "khiaa! dis girl get bad mouth"

Op I think you should stop shying away from the truth, it's obvious the girl doesn't like you. Do NOT send her a dime,

What did I say in my posts to make you feel that I have a bad mouth?
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
khiaa:

What did I say in my posts to make you feel that I have a bad mouth?
angry
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by powchiey(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
@ op shey u remember dat kelly hansom song (maga don pay) nah u shi and her frend 4 dey sing am 4 if you don pay.. LolL
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by gab264(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2015
I quess it my be some sort of love text to you bro.
you have every rigth to ignore her request but as I said earlier it migth be a final exam to you.
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by bashtee09(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2015
send her account to the poster below me, he i s a good samaritan
Re: After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise) by Africanwardrobe(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
MONEY wey u wan send am n u nor go receive sweet ROI 4 night....Mad oo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caught My Girlfriend Cheating / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Every Lady Does This Pics (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.