Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Some Facts On Whatsapp.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Facts On Whatsapp.. (2651 Views)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / Relationship: Some Facts We Probably Don't Know About Cheating. / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by omoelu1(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
I loev teh lsat patr of teh op.
It gto me raelly smliing
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
emperorchedda:
When u're busy it means u cnt evn open whatsapp.

You can't be reading messages without replying yet say you're busy, that's snubbing

You are totally wrong. There are some messages you would reply and would lead to a dialogue that would run for minutes.

Best thing is to reply when you are ready to give time to it.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
That's one aspect of whatsapp I don't like. One being able to know when last you were online. This just gives one away when you don't want to read or reply someone's message. angry
then you hide the timing .....i have been on that for a long time now dou they call me 419.... i have my reasons.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:
Not like here on NL

*on a lady's NL wall. . .

Kingtom, tosyne2much, alberto2k, wristwatch, ronald4lif, kinglekan, jeffreyjamez and stephenqueen mailed you, check your E-mail to reply.

5 weeks later, they will just start receiving some alarming mentions, by the time they will check the mentions, they are already on those ladies list of NL perverts!
laughing ma furking ass off!!!!
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Well, what I do is turn it on when I want to view and turn it back off when am done. Aldo mst times I really don't care to see when last someone was online.

exactly, who cares about someone' last seen, all i care is online or i reply my messages.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:02pm On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

exactly, who cares about someone' last seen, all i care is online or i reply my messages.

#Gbam!!

It just saves one the stress of answering many questions and silly arguments.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by emperorchedda(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You are totally wrong. There are some messages you would reply and would lead to a dialogue that would run for minutes.

Best thing is to reply when you are ready to give time to it.

then don't you think it's better tell the person you'll be right back or that you're busy he or she would understand??
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 12:52pm On May 27, 2015
emperorchedda:
then don't you think it's better tell the person you'll be right back or that you're busy he or she would understand??

You think everybody is that simple ryt? Some others would take offence that you had time to tell them you are busy.
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by emperorchedda(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

You think everybody is that simple ryt? Some others would take offence that you had time to tell them you are busy.

Courtesy demands you let them know you aren't disposed to focus on chatting at the moment then if they don't understand it's left for them

It's better than making them think you intentionally ignored them while chatting with others
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by badassProdigy(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2015
d0pe sh1t
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by kinglekan: 1:25pm On May 27, 2015
emperorchedda:
Courtesy demands you let them know you aren't disposed to focus on chatting at the moment then if they don't understand it's left for them

It's better than making them think you intentionally ignored them while chatting with others

All dis wan wey u dey blow na english. There are people who wouldn't understand no matter how much you explain.

They would term it as forming and label you all sorts. You don't want something as trivial as that to bring about unnecessary arguments.

If my "last seen" is turned off, it saves everybody the stress of who is doing the snubbing and what not.

Hope you get my drift? smiley
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by emperorchedda(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2015
kinglekan:

All dis wan wey u dey blow na english. There are people who wouldn't understand no matter how much you explain.

They would term it as forming and label you all sorts. You don't want something as trivial as that to bring about unnecessary arguments.

If my "last seen" is turned off, it saves everybody the stress of who is doing the snubbing and what not.

Hope you get my drift? smiley

I've given you enough reasons to get my own drift but like you said 'all na english'

So we both no get anybody drift
Re: Some Facts On Whatsapp.. by iamkingzlee(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2015
You spoke reallll sense mehn

Shocking!!! Wonderful Make Up Transformation / Why Would People Break Up Apart Frm CHEATING??? / 10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS)