Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change (2994 Views)

Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by PrinceVictorE(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
Goandie:

Bro I dey feel ur word, that why 2 find a nice lady that is understing nd ready 2 hustle with u dey hard, wat most of this gals of nowadays want na self made men but wen will dey be self made lady.
but bro we know dis story is not true coz I don't think guy mugu like that him just want make d story sweet.

Man yu know not how it is in my heart. Am very honest here.
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by aphildam(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
endowednicky:
gringringringringringrin,it would haff been beta if u had fallen from coconut tree....#just saying#
what if
*Am skipping with noodles
*My Isosonic TV not only gives clear crystal display but detects fart and dish em conc...to me live from the TV studio
Laughs in spanglish*** $$AM-JO-KING$$
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by teiluj(f): 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
Mrcdorv:
u mumu die.
hehehehe
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2015
teiluj:
hehehehe
hehehe
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by sinizia: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
I have girlfriend that I so much love.
I give her monthly allowances. At a time I stopped because I have my own project to see through. Ever since I stopped, she has changed, no calls, no messages even if she reply my messages, its gonna be about 3 days after I messaged unlike before.
After about a month of putting up with this sudden change, I complained and told her how displeased I am about this. Here is her reply:
"Oh my dear am sorry...But my phone is faulty now, and I need a new one. Please help me get it"
I love her but...am confused cause I've come to realize she asks for help alot
NLanders please I need your advise
I don't know if am to continue or End my relationship with her.

You should be ashamed for creating a thread because of your inability to reason like a human. You are still asking if you should continue your relationship? Do you think you were in a relationship before?
Re: Am In Love But Am Confused About Her Sudden Change by sholikay(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Everybody praise the Lord oooo.... Right now, we want to sing a song for this OP..
YOUR hands together ooo.. Your hands together....
Magaaaaaa don pay Shout hallelujah!!!!. Oooo oooo oooo Mugu don pay Shout hallelujah..!! .. Oooo oooo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Get In!!! / Wud Yo Let Your Partner Have Cuckold Sex.. If She Lists It As Her Major Fantasy? / Journey Of A Hundred Miles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.