Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari (29402 Views)

Buhari Returns, Lands In Kaduna, Choppered To Presidential Villa / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Chiaka(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
Safe trip back home! Gods will be done!
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by ruby360: 8:23am On May 27, 2015
A BIG peniis like this will help you save your marriage, r/ship, home and retain your pride as Man.

Don't wait before its too late to enlarge your manhood. its possible today.

visit www.naijapleasures.com
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by philips70(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
May God protect Buhari from the eyes of those that may want to actualize what Orubebe failed to actualize.

They are all congregated on Nairaland as distressed children of multiple anger. I so pity Amaechi because he is the cross bearer of all the hatred they harbor against GMB in this region.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 27, 2015
politricks:
Are you not an Alfa. Go Consult the sand to find out.
which alfa? the guy is a popular satanist..worse than atheism sef. seriously speaking.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by PStacks(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
#In Buhari I Trust.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by hope4nigeria(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!!

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, PDP said Tinubu and Amaechi went to fetch you back home and their twin brothers were eventually spotted in Lagos and Port Harcourt respectively.

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, TANoids kept praying that you don't come back alive.

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, fuel sold for N400 in Lagos.

#BabaWhileYouWereGona, we missed you. cry
i missed him more,@least God gave him to us as a sign of relief at this terible time! if na jona win, we r not sure if we will all die next month and the cleulless man will dance,dance and dance,to celeberate his victory.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

They are all congregated on Nairaland as distressed children of multiple anger. I so pity Amaechi because he is the cross bearer of all the hatred they harbor against GMB in this region.
Ameachi no send any of them. Those high rise buildings surrounding Eagle Square should be monitored by private security guards employed by Buhari. I don't anything to happen to him. I do pray for him.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!!

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, PDP said Tinubu and Amaechi went to fetch you back home and their twin brothers were eventually spotted in Lagos and Port Harcourt respectively.

#BabaWhileYouWereGone, Jonathan kept making new appointment despite having less than 48 hours to go.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Panshow(m): 8:36am On May 27, 2015
My hero, my role model.
Somebody say Baba.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by PassingShot(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2015
philips70:

Amaechi truly deserves our sympathy now but he shall reap his rewards in due course.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
[b][size=14pt]I have a bad feeling about this.

Can anybody confirm that the picture of Buhari shaking hands with David Cameron in UK was not from his previous trip?

Is there any video or video interview that confirms Buhari travelled to London again?.

What I am saying is that Buhari may have already been assassinated (poisoned), when they reported he travelled to London a second time.

Has anybody heard from his wife or his most loyal supporters such as Tam David West?.

Iam increasingly starting to suspect Shaharareporters that reported Buhari is in London of being a tool of America (much like Al Jazeera).

My gut feeling tells me America has assassinate Buhari or being secretly held in detention.

Expect to learn tomorrow that either his plane crashed in the ocean, or that his convoy was blown up in a terrorist attack on the way to Abuja maybe by MOSSAB which America may hope would cause the North to explode into riotous unrest, that would justify a coup or transitional govt.

It also seems somehow that America may have select Osinbajo to do their bidding and he may well eventually get sworn in.

When we learn of Buhari's demise please do not believe it is an accident or bad luck just remember America and her allies were never going to allow him power.

Expect America, her allies and their Nigerian stooges (Thief Obasanjo and IBB) to be the first to offer condemnation and / or sympathies.

It is well. It is well.

[/size][/b]
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Malawian(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2015
efilefun:
oh thought he's returning in company of tinumu and amaechi who had to fly economy class to fetch buhari... awon mofo
maybe we might have found new name for the jagagban.

timumu. grin
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 27, 2015
Rawani:
General Buhari will keep getting stronger while his detractors continue to gnash their teeth in frustration that the man they swore was an unelectable 'certificateless' sick old cattle-rearer, is about to be sworn-in in a few hours as the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sai Baba.

Hey man, the wrietr was refering to members of the APC. Try to read and understand.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
is his doctor also coming back with him or is he jetting off to london again in a few weeks?
Bad belle... Don't u have an internet surfing means? So that you can google. Omo-Ode
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by sauceEEP(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2015
remember007:
I was about to ask same, thank God you did.
If not for this Manchester..................
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by muh4lyf(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2015
Armaggedon:
Cows and cowards are rejoicing that their president elect is returning from a one week holidays, 24hrs to his swearing in.
If they are cows and cowards what are you, Monkey.... Idiot
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Rawani: 8:54am On May 27, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Hey man, the wrietr was refering to members of the APC. Try to read and understand.

What are you talking about? Please explain.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by dotune(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
APC's only agenda was to remove PDP. Buhari's agenda was to effect a positive change in Nigeria. We voted for Buhari and not necessarily APC. Change will come. Whoever doesn't welcome it should carry drugs to indonesia. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2015
How nice...
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by amodubusayo(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Is shagari also travel?
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2015
"Buhari had departed the country last Friday in the company of two of his close aides, ostensibly to get away from the pressure that had been brought to bear on him by members of his party the All Progressives Congress (APC), state governors and varied interest groups who had laid siege on him in recent weeks for posts in his government".

"However, his trip, which he embarked upon without the knowledge of the leadership of the APC, has caused disquiet among its chieftains, as it was the first clear signal that the president-elect is a man of independent thinking determined to do things his way".

Your post
"gnash their teeth in frustration that the man they swore was an unelectable 'certificateless' sick old cattle-rearer".

Now rawani please those that said he was a certifateless aspirant were members of the opposition. The story we are all responding to is refering clearly to his PARTY. I hope you understand.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by bid4rich(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2015
I pray it will not be like Obasanjo own that during his tenure, he was just travelling like Ajala all over the world.

Nevertheless, Baba, if you fail to get it right the first time, you are a goner. I swear
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2015
Rawani:

What are you talking about? Please explain.

"Buhari had departed the country last Friday in the company of two of his close aides, ostensibly to get away from the pressure that had been brought to bear on him by members of his party the All Progressives Congress (APC), state governors and varied interest groups who had laid siege on him in recent weeks for posts in his government".

"However, his trip, which he embarked upon without the knowledge of the leadership of the APC, has caused disquiet among its chieftains, as it was the first clear signal that the president-elect is a man of independent thinking determined to do things his way".

Your post
"gnash their teeth in frustration that the man they swore was an unelectable 'certificateless' sick old cattle-rearer".

Now rawani please those that said he was a certifateless aspirant were members of the opposition. The story we are all responding to is refering clearly to his PARTY. I hope you understand.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by benni(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
Sai Buhari!!
May almighty Allah grant you save journey back home.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Rawani: 9:17am On May 27, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Your post

General Buhari will keep getting stronger while his detractors continue to gnash their teeth in frustration that the man they swore was an unelectable 'certificateless' sick old cattle-rearer, is about to be sworn-in in a few hours as the Next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sai Baba.

AdamsBashforth if you read carefully, you would see I was addressing GMB's detractors. Now look at the posters before and after me to understand the context of my post.

TANoids consumed by bitterness keep claiming the great General is sick anywhere from the North Pole to Timbuktu... Clearly frustrated by the fact the General Buhari is going to be sworn in to govern us all in a few hours.

I hope you understand.

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Austine77(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Only a fool will still hate buhari till now.Baba come fast we are missing you,,,
Buhari is after Nigeria not party,
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Kingspin(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!!

Atleast, u know who ur grandpa is...
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by AreaFada2: 9:27am On May 27, 2015
theV0ice:

I do bro. Let me modify it wink

The APC chieftains will have to realise most of us voted APC because of GMB. He's there to work for us, not for them.

I trust he'll manage the situation very well. He acknowledges their contribution so he knows but their interests cannot supersede the national interest.
Well, many people helped him overthrow Shagari. Ignoring the input of those people led to IBB n co booting him out. If he does same this time, the country will go no where. Those who spent big want big returns. If that doesn't materialise, rocking the boat is understatement. If only NASS and other corrupt bodies could be suspended for just 2 years so that GMB can have free hand to clean up the system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Gavel(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
I like the fact that Nigerians are very optimistic and ready to usher in a new and prosperous Nigeria. Time to go back to winning ways. Joy is in the air. Congrats, Nigerians! We got our revolution. May God bless us all.

GMB Sir, Nigeria awaits your arrival with enthusiasm!
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2015
I wish major general buhari well on his presidential rule.
But i think it will be wise to constructively critised him and his policies, for naija own good, and he himself
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
omenka:
Sai Baba!!

Please, what does tanoid mean? I see it everywhere on nl and yet don't know what it means.
Re: Buhari Returns Tomorrow In The Company Of Shagari by Superman11(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2015
izuch:
Sai baba!

God bless our President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence / Why I’m Encouraged About Peter Obi Movement – Charlyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.