Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me (39411 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by darmys(f): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Pleae report her to her parents. because when yawa gas now.
it wont be funny.

visit the link on my signature for the latest Jist wink
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2015
Next time stone your face. What da faq? Don't you have rugged-looking beards and moustache?

Do you look boyish?

If na me when she sees my face na "good evening bros" go comot her mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by oshe11: 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
video of ha harassin U or.........
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by IYANGBALI: 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
sonofspada:
Iv been down this road before, if she's more than 15.. do it if she's less than that tell her parents undecided
omo you wicked o grin
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by hansbad: 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
Girls of now and day never can tell
Prevention is better then Cure
Bros run for ur dear life
Na 24 year be that oh! grin

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by francizy(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
kelvine:
If you look as matured and cool as one of the guys on your profile picture,then I doubt you could ever ask a question as elementary as this.
Be the man your picture makes us believe you are(even if the picture isn't you), ignore her firmly. Ball with bigger babes and never get tempted to consider kids. The consequence of messing around such girls is horrible, you can't handle it.

From his post, I didn't read where he said anything about wanting the girl, tripping for the girl or having the thoughts of going sexual with her, so why all these sermon? undecided

OP just ignore the kid, that shouldn't be a big deal you know..

3 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by IYANGBALI: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
jnrbayano:
Next time stone your face. What da faq? Don't you have rugged-looking beards and moustache?

Do you look boyish?

If na me when she sees my face na "good evening bros" go comot her mouth.
you na OBJ now,you are old and ugly grin
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Abbey2sam(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.

i guess you're as naive as she is, shes only got a crush on you and she couldn't control her self around you, like you said "shes an underage" that explain why shes throwing cautions to the wind, giving you full green light.....lol

don't ruin her fallacy, let her fantasizes about you

4 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by francizy(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
sonofspada:
Iv been down this road before, if she's more than 15.. do it if she's less than that tell her parents undecided

Paedophilic goon lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by alexlee50: 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
Pervert,because the girl is looking at you doesnt mean she loves you.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On May 27, 2015
Do it but don't penetrate. Use your tongue and the cap of your preek to rub am until she is 18 grin

3 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Fredzy7(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2015
mrsmith11:
Op I think you have a dirty mind

She smiles at you and give you discount price and so?

She does all that just to show you that she feels your pain because am sure you are not the type that goes out to fetch water from the street but because of the present situation in the country

I don't think the op has a dirty mind because with all that is happening you can just ignore anything because you don't know what the child is thinking now you can't even play with kids without being afraid you are playing the wrong way, my advice is don't even talk to her about it when she subsidies your price say thank you when she asks a question answer politely when she smiles at you smile back but like when you are smiling to a baby and when she looks at you in the eye do it just be casual........ Maybe she is just being friendly, and possibly you are the most approachable person coming to fetch Water so just be casual.. .and she might be thinking wrongly and when you talk to her about it she calls you a liar, tells her parents and you are the bad guy.... It may all be in your head but be very very very cautious when dealing with children like her....... And please if you ever decide to...........

Tell someone else don't use the word "sexual"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by MKO4ever(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
Even after reading your post, I still do not understand how the lady has harassed you, instead, I think the lady has been nice to you.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by JoeCutie(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

is dat all ur dumb brain can contribute
Hey! This boy, why have you taken it upon yourself, making it a point of duty, to insult people on here?

Don't think we don't know what actually is behind that moniker. You're a guy, and please, desist from degrading us guys. A word is enough... (I would have completed it with "for the wise", but...)

Just revert to your normal moniker, and save yourself from this stress. Some people are good at this, but I'm sorry, it's really not your calling. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
JoeCutie:
Hey! This boy, why have you taken it upon yourself, making it a point of duty, to insult people on here?

Don't think we don't know what actually is behind that moniker. You're a guy, and please, desist from degrading us guys. A word is enough... (I would have completed it with "for the wise", but...)

Just revert to your normal moniker, and save yourself from this stress. Some people are good at this, but I'm sorry, it's really not your calling. undecided
[/s]

Trash

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

She wants to ride your dick grin[/size]
Why do I have the feeling you a guy.... MPD is hard to live with
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by hope4nigeria(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
adeekiti:
Don't be tempted bro, it's good u are resisting her .. Sometime u need to avoid any future embarrassment
yes you r on point! before we'l start reading next week on NL that man in police net for raping under aged inocent girl. op warn
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by antifailure(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
Young man, I am not going to insault you but I wish I could do so, permit me to let you kwn dat you are the one that is carrying fake thought concerning that young girl, she always admire you , fine, as a matured guy, why can't you just be nice to her too, asking her how are you today, and other moral questions? Even if she is having another thing in her mind, the way you attend to her can get some senses into her head direct. I wonder why you guys like asking irrelevant questions when you already know dd right step to take. Meanwhile , thankGod you are a nice person, if she try it on another dude, her lower department will be mercilessly visited.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by FemiFaniKayode: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Do it but don't penetrate. Use your tongue and the cap of your preek to rub am until she is 18 grin

ole!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2015
alexlee50:
Pervert,because the girl is looking at you doesnt mean she loves you.

Where in the post did she mention that the girl loves him? What makes him a pervert?

Her smiles make him uncomfortable and he wants a way of stopping her from smiling at him. Simple!
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
[s]
Gaidenk:

Why do I have the feeling you a guy.... MPD is hard to live with
[/s]
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by samx4real(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
Go ahead & invite her to your palace...

The rest go be story... Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by picknstake: 3:49pm On May 27, 2015
sad one but have we truly asked ourselves if what these girls wear are ok? well you remember the oyibo woman that was featured for her cross marriage tweet she posted hmmmm is has replied and explained everything here see http://www.creamnaija.com/2015/05/i-didnt-expect-my-cross-cultural.html
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
idk why u would be angry at her or rude to her . she hasn't done anything wrong . this isn't harrassment either , smdh. she smiles at u and acts awkwardly around u because she has a crush on u. she's only 16 , she can't help it. even older pple get crushes. her actions are innocent n cute. she even decreases ur money so u won't be spending a lot, awww. talk to her , ask her abt school , what she wants to be when she grows up , her family , etc . be friendly but professional , lol. here's ur chance to make something good out of this : u can be like a big brother or a mentor . she's obviously too intimidated to talk to you n you aren't smart enuff to know that she just has a crush on u and isn't trying to disturb u or make u feel uncomfortable in any way ! u only see her when u get water anyway . ur short encounter will be less awkward if u break the ice and talk to her. if u can't be bothered then just ignore her but there's no reason to be rude or mean to her

May God bless you. Such a mature response.

3 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by k9ine(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
Ye!
Brother Martins so you come to tell piple for nairaland.
It is just that I am liking you as a big broda, I dont have any bad thing in mind.
If Aunti Rita see this na she will beat me, Dont you know that she is nairaland also.
Please remove it, I beg u.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by elantraceey(f): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
Tonniey:
When next u meet her nd she gazes @ u. Beat ur chest like d 3 indian fools and say.......

All iz well

grin grin grin
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by jnrbayano(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you na OBJ now,you are old and ugly grin

I'm not ugly, they say I'm very far from it. This scenario I'm very conversant with and coming here to seek help is way too childish.

The caption dragged me in because it looked a criminal situation.

That's why I leave beards and moustache like that, it gets troubles out of my way.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 27, 2015
Give her the foooookkkiiing of her life grin angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Godson201333(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin Relocate to another borehole.

1,000 likes for you cos you are right bro...OP please relocate before you rape that girl
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by sigmundfreud(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

I think some NL's are just unreasonably illogical, I am disappointed and disgusted by this kid's attitude and am looking for the best means of cautioning her and for someone to even insinuate me accommodating thoughts of being with a kid makes me sick beyond measures.

There are some really sick people up here.

Someone else meant think am making a fuss but really the manner in which this kid is conducting herself is to say the least unimaginable, I am the one seeing what is happening.
Are you uncomfortable with the looks?
A good approach is to be a positive influence on the girl's life, if you can handle it. Use her crush on you as a leverage to advice and direct some of such conducts. Ask why she's selling water and what are her plans. Questions like that usually scare away some and keep others in check.
She's not molesting you, am not sure about your own motive though. Reaction formation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Man Has Every Right To Sleep With His Wife After Traditional Marriage / 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi. / Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.