Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me (39217 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by sucess001(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
[size=16pt]Dey decieve yasef dia....

All i wanna know is....

How many times u don straff the poor girl? grin grin grin[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Draw her closer, turn her buttock to you and give her two slap.

Then tell her fiercely

I have 12 inch dick and am sure you can't survive a round.
Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later
hahahaha grin grin grin OH LAWD!!

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Fredzy7(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
mrsmith11:
Op I think you have a dirty mind

She smiles at you and give you discount price and so?

[] She does all that just to show you that she feels your pain (This part got me laughing) [] because am sure you are not the type that goes out to fetch water from the street but because of the present situation in the country

I don't think the op has a dirty mind because with all that is happening you can just ignore anything because you don't know what the child is thinking now you can't even play with kids without being afraid you are playing the wrong way, my advice is don't even talk to her about it when she subsidies your price say thank you when she asks a question answer politely when she smiles at you smile back but like when you are smiling to a baby and when she looks at you in the eye do it just be casual........ Maybe she is just being friendly, and possibly you are the most approachable person coming to fetch Water so just be casual.. .and she might be thinking wrongly and when you talk to her about it she calls you a liar, tells her parents and you are the bad guy.... It may all be in your head but be very very very cautious when dealing with children like her....... And please if you ever decide to...........

Tell someone else don't use the word "sexual"
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by simplynola(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2015
She is the matured one and you are the under-aged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Kolade354(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

Smh

We shlld all be shaking our Head for you not the guy wu advise you to ball with bigger babes............You dnt even nid to open one yeye topic.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 27, 2015
hope4nigeria:
yes you r on point! before we'l start reading next week on NL that man in police net for raping under aged inocent girl. op warn
thats it my brother
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by xcesswag(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
Iranu......
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Draw her closer, turn her buttock to you and give her two slap.

Then tell her fiercely

Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later
ok baddest grin
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by 5minsmadness: 4:03pm On May 27, 2015
Velocitron:
You'll have to tell her it's making you uncomfortable and she should maintain some distance, make it very clear. Stay away when she's around. Don't let someone put you in trouble o!

You have a nice smile.
Stronger, faster, braver... Do you watch Winnie the Pooh?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.

Guy you MuMu hehundecided

We know weti you want? Your prick don stand finish.

But shall try do am secret, the best place I go advice you make you don the tin, na for her papa house oh, when papa and mama no dey house,

No mind those people were dey tell you no do am, them which age there papa marry there mama?

But shall use condom ohh, gold don bring one new flavor for market grin

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Ayietim(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
Hello,

Don't be rude, don't harass her, just smile back at her, it should make her happy. There is so much hatred and bitterness in the world, we need to spread love without being promiscuous, so make someone happy by giving a smile, it's free.
http://ayietim.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by 9jatatafo(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2015
Guy my simple advise is for you to continue fetching your subsidized water and ignore whatever moves she is making. Unless you are developing interest in her. How did you know her age range? Did you word her?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Guy Bleep the hell out of her tight pussy. I love sweet sixteen had it been it is me
When she gets preggy naa u go help am nurse d baby right? Mumuology dey ur blood ;S
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Guy Bleep the hell out of her tight pussy. I love sweet sixteen had it been it is me
When she gets preggy naa u go help am nurse d baby right? Mumuology dey ur blood grin

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by k9ine(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin

k9ine:
Ye!
Brother Martins so you come to tell piple for nairaland.
It is just that I am liking you as a big broda, I dont have any bad thing in mind.
If Aunti Rita see this na she will beat me, Dont you know that she is nairaland also.
Please remove it, I beg u.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
5minsmadness:

You have a nice smile.
Stronger, faster, braver... Do you watch Winnie the Pooh?

Thanks grin

No, 'Stronger, faster, braver' is the name of a song by Two Steps From Hell, I wonder if you've heard of them.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
Fredzy7:

I don't think the op has a dirty mind because with all that is happening you can just ignore anything because you don't know what the child is thinking now you can't even play with kids without being afraid you are playing the wrong way, my advice is don't even talk to her about it when she subsidies your price say thank you when she asks a question answer politely when she smiles at you smile back but like when you are smiling to a baby and when she looks at you in the eye do it just be casual........ Maybe she is just being friendly, and possibly you are the most approachable person coming to fetch Water so just be casual.. .and she might be thinking wrongly and when you talk to her about it she calls you a liar, tells her parents and you are the bad guy.... It may all be in your head but be very very very cautious when dealing with children like her....... And please if you ever decide to...........

Tell someone else don't use the word "sexual"
wow!! That was intelligent.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by prettyboi1(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:

is dat all ur dumb brain can contribute

See how people expose themselves? Funny enough, I saw the dumb thread you created earlier today complaining about how Nairaland men stereotype females on Nairaland and then in the same breath, you generalized and stereotyped all males here on Nairaland. Accusing people of something and then doing the same damn thing. I saw how many guys insulted you and I just passed...but now I can really see how dumb you are. Really tho? Can you be this dumb? What's your business if all I'm interested in is grammar that people like you obviously fail at? grin grin
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2015
The OP is jobless
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by ify84(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2015
Do like me...

I usually call them (15-18) Nwatakiri
That is... Small pikin...

Next time... Go there without gallons...during the time people are not fetching water... And ask her... Hey small girlfriend , una get water..

After dat, she go vex, leav u alone
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by whoisuche: 4:16pm On May 27, 2015
justi4jesu:
grin grin grin Relocate to another borehole.

Hahahahaaa very funy. But u said the truth he should go else where to avoid temptation.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by harry509: 4:19pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.
if I wia u bro I wil jst pack out frm dat area and also look 4 a vry gud borehole 2 fetch water. Shikena cry
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by andyanders: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Op, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 27, 2015
Poster don't you know the meaning of sexual harassment. So because a sixteen years old girl looks at you that means you have been sexually harassed, if so I should bold acclaim to have been raped by my neighbours daughter. Wash your dirty mind.

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by 190theclown: 4:22pm On May 27, 2015
[size=38pt]P-huck crace comot from her p-unny grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by andreernest28(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Story,old lady neva die,you might just be having a wrong perception about her,may be we should be asking you d same question.Brotherly i dont fucking know how old you are,just be very careful wit young girl,i guess u got dis into ur dick head
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by SpencerLewis(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
...Just ignore her and she'll get the message.

Teenagers of these days dey fear me Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.
Sorry i mistaken u 4 one which from my villa we don kill her fellow witch, winch and wizard tire.
Sorry no offence meant.

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by COvo(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Wait up! A little girl gives you wierd glances and all of a sudden the next best thing you thought of was to open a thread and report her to Nairalanders? Seriously? sad sad sad
I tire for the guy. E be like he grow leave he sense.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by SpencerLewis(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
kelvine:
If you look as matured and cool as one of the guys on your profile picture,then I doubt you could ever ask a question as elementary as this.
Be the man your picture makes us believe you are(even if the picture isn't you), ignore her firmly. Ball with bigger babes and never get tempted to consider kids. The consequence of messing around such girls is horrible, you can't handle it.

talking from experience MAKA CHUKWU

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Gwagon(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
Maybe she want to destroy ur destiny.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by keko14: 4:32pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=limolalikamaila post=34145053]Draw her closer, turn her buttock to you and give her two slap.

Then tell her fiercely

Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later. Guy u dey mad oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.