Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me (39214 Views)

Northern Man Marries An Underaged Girl (Photos) / This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by dotune(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2015
Hehe bros! Shebi after May 29th there will be light or fuel to power ur gen to pump water. You wouldn't have to be harassed again. Take heart!
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by stonecoldcafe: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
aflyingbird:
idk why u would be angry at her or rude to her . she hasn't done anything wrong . this isn't harrassment either , smdh. she smiles at u and acts awkwardly around u because she has a crush on u. she's only 16 , she can't help it. even older pple get crushes. her actions are innocent n cute. she even decreases ur money so u won't be spending a lot, awww. talk to her , ask her abt school , what she wants to be when she grows up , her family , etc . be friendly but professional , lol. here's ur chance to make something good out of this : u can be like a big brother or a mentor . she's obviously too intimidated to talk to you n you aren't smart enuff to know that she just has a crush on u and isn't trying to disturb u or make u feel uncomfortable in any way ! u only see her when u get water anyway . ur short encounter will be less awkward if u break the ice and talk to her. if u can't be bothered then just ignore her but there's no reason to be rude or mean to her

I really really don't see the need for this. If I were op I would just ignore her. I won't even break sweat over this issue.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by daresimon(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
Pele......
Am also in the same predicament right now.
Infact she is still here with me.
Am tired o. I have to call my guy to come to my aws cus am not comfortable with her.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by 5minsmadness: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
Velocitron:

Thanks grin

No, 'Stronger, faster, braver' is the name of a song by Two Steps From Hell, I wonder if you've heard of them.
Sadly no. I try to keep away from the word "hell" as much as possible.
I listen to meatloaf though. "I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back,"

So like how come u haven't created any topics yet?

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by lukas280(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2015
my questions are Mr man , how old are you? and what makes you think she is liking you? if u were not looking or thinking seductive moves in your heart y will her spirit not respond to her..you are the causes of her problem,,, do not think of her looking at you and she will not look at you.... I dey shame for you.......
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
mrsmith11:
Op I think you have a dirty mind

She smiles at you and give you discount price and so?

She does all that just to show you that she feels your pain because am sure you are not the type that goes out to fetch water from the street but because of the present situation in the country

true. Don't just conclude like that. She might just pity your situation.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by teeastute(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
pasqal09:
Hehehehehe, OP you should knwow she's got a crush on you.

Just ignore her.

Smh for ur destiny
Smh for what here pls?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Rubbyy(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2015
17 years?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by brimful: 7:40pm On May 27, 2015
how I wish government would look into the state of abia!!
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by ogtavia(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2015
elantraceey:
Has she walked up to you?

If no, then ignore her and pray power supply is restored on time so you won't have to buy.

Reporting to her parents is most likely not going to change anything .

If you were by any means in futa today....I saw you...if it wasn't you...well...let's just say,u av a twin sister somewhere.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by IAmTobore(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
Look at everybody forming holy-holy, telling you to ignore her as if they won't do it if they were the one. Bro! My advice is; "HIT HER HARD"! That's the only way she will leave you. By the time you make her cry, then she go dey fear you.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by elantraceey(f): 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
ogtavia:

If you were by any means in futa today....I saw you...if it wasn't you...well...let's just say,u av a twin sister somewhere.

Really , I've never been there.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Ura: 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.

Na dis kain talk dey vex me. You no see cane nearby wey you go beat nonsense out of her and let her parents come and ask why, and at the same time explain how they trained their daughter?
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by kenir(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2015
comot der jhor....u like the girl
see the kind of rubbish U posted, girl took less money from you, smiles at you n you get mind the post am for NL make I do Wetn na
if u don't like her ignore.
if u sef no d too look her how you take know say she dey look u come d smile join? undecided

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by UnimkeAk(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:
I'm typing this from my mobile phone and I am in a hurry as I have a bucket of water I need to go get, I'm hoping to get a reasonable objective advice soon.

Due to whatever reason, we had not had power supply for over a week now and our water tank has run out of water, fuel is also too expensive in my area to use the generator as I will have to turn off everything to make sure only the borehole gets electricity.

With no option at hand I had to take jerrycan and buckets to the next building where water is being sold, on getting there I found this 16-17yrs old girl as the attendant, I noticed she kept looking at me awkwardly, after filling my buckets she refused taking money from me, I insisted as I would need to fetch a lot of water. Unknown to me she has been subsidizing the amount I spend, meaning if I had fetched N100 worth she only takes N50.

Now each time I go there, she keeps looking directly into my eyes, smiling unnecessarily, and it is making me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know if I should be angry or feel sorry for her, I can't possibly go inside and report her to her parents, I have been looking for a way to caution her but each time I go to get water there are also other people there and I don't want to be unreasonably rude.

Dude HABA !
You call this sexual harassment?
I was expecting to read how someone came into ur room and UnCloth herself.

DUDE SHE'S JUST BEING NICE TO YOU
Take a chill pill and stop acting like a basic bittcch.

Because somebody likes u; doesn't mean they wanna have sex with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Khd95(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2015
GodMode:

What if the girl starts leaning on you
'leaning on u'
Clear me on dat

get 2 no her,aftr dat,if u discover dat shes wayward...dnt take advantage of her,rather avoid her..
Ultimately u ill nid 2 report her 2 her elder siblings first,nt her parents ooo
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by yiwaldecanta: 8:33pm On May 27, 2015
After seeing your picture I can't blame the girl ....would harass you too if I get the chance.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by pasqal09: 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
teeastute:
Smh for what here pls?
Open ur eyes and read very well
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
I have a similar awkward situation.

There's this girl who's the cashier at the pharmacy I usually patronize. Each time I enter their shop she just comes aglow. At first, I thought she's just being nice to her customers, but later I noticed she is unusually nice to me. When she waves goodbye at me, I would wave back using my left so that she would see my wedding ring. That doesn't deter her. So I just conclude that She's just burning with infatuation. So long as she doesn't approach me, or so long as I don't feed her imagination, then there's no problem. I'm sure her raging hormones will cool down someday.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

this is where women beat men when it comes to maturity.
it is just a crush she has on you and nothing attached, having a crush at that age is appropriate
be friendly, be a big brother and don't cross the boundary.

you have no evidence to prove to her parent that their beloved daughter is what you are implying.
how you wan take land the story self?

2 Likes

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ura:

Na dis kain talk dey vex me. You no see cane nearby wey you go beat nonsense out of her and let her parents come and ask why, and at the same time explain how they trained their daughter?

receive brain in Jesus name
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by vokalguy(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

This nonsense made FP?! And how the f**k is she harassing you? Stop misusing words jare wtf

1 Like

Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by PreciousBro: 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
limolalikamaila:
Draw her closer, turn her buttock to you and give her two slap.

Then tell her fiercely

I have 12 inch dick and am sure you can't survive a round.
Oya go find your mate.

Tank me later

gringringrin This isn't suppose to be funny but I'm laughing anyway lol
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by GodMode: 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
Khd95:

'leaning on u'
Clear me on dat

get 2 no her,aftr dat,if u discover dat shes wayward...dnt take advantage of her,rather avoid her..
Ultimately u ill nid 2 report her 2 her elder siblings first,nt her parents ooo

Resting her body on you
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by pomsky: 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
martyns303:

[size=14pt]......it's her hormones working. She needs guidance. By the way, how old are you?[/size]
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Khd95(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2015
GodMode:

Resting her body on you
Ahhhhhhhh e don bad reach there na hin u come dy tell us ni

bro talk true,u like it when she leans on u.else keep a safe distance frm her,spend less time wit her,dnt luk into her eyes 2,buy ur water in bulk or large quantity so u wont ve 2 visit her yard evry nw nd then,dat is advantageous 2 her.

Jst avoid dis gel dats d best tin sir
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by tivta(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
SisterCaro:
i hope you give the same advice to any man your daughter does this to
what if he never has a daughter? There are better ways of advising people than making girls always look like the victim. No responsible girl will do what the girl is currently doing, am pretty sure she is not a virgin to have such boldness to look the OP in his eyes, the best advice would be for him to run away from her. Finish.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by cherryice(f): 10:09pm On May 27, 2015
Obinoscopy:
And you call this sexual harassment? SMH.
Baby kiss kiss
I miss u tongue
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Fourwinds: 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
MissSlimbody:
...Just ignore her and she'll get the message.

Teenagers of these days dey fear me Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.
ha! Dose teenage girls fit put a grown up man for trouble. Dey don't care about d consequence at all. OP be careful, dat girl fit rape u get belle for u. Na dere ur eye go clear.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

She wants to ride your dick grin[/size]
heyyyyy, ah I checked ur DP u are God sent dickrider....
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by PrinceVictorE(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
How sure are you that the smiles, the gazes and discounts are invitation

If yes, she's just a girl just talk to her like you'll talk to your sister.
Re: Underaged Girl Is Harassing Me by Obinoscopy(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
cherryice:
Baby kiss kiss
I miss u tongue
No way. You're the baby and I'm the daddy tongue grin

Howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.