Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! (34990 Views)

Athlete Boos Nigeria To Represent Biafra At Stockholms Marathon In Sweden PHOTO / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by oyetunder(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2015
We need to be preach UNITY pls. Dividing this country along tribal lines won't solve our problems! I won't be surprise to find tribes within igbo tribe even if they become a Nation on their own! Let there be a Yoruba republic today, and you will know that yorubas are not one! Then you will know that ekitis hate the Ijebus. Hmm, if there is a Biafra republic today, all the Ibo traders shall need visa to enter all Yoruba, middle belt, south south and hausa villages..what happens when they return home to Iboland to trade alone! If all the ibos in lagos should go back to the east today, it shall be a tsunamy!!! Let's build a Great Nation and stop promoting useless solutions.

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by onlyson16(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2015
Arsenate:
bro from the bottom of my heart I want y'all to have your country....and I believe most Nigerians share this sentiment. wish you the best in your struggle.
man may ur days be long and it shall be well with in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by cyprus000: 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
Coraje:
Form Biafra and u will definitely be wiped out! U guys should stop playing with fire. Settle down and let's make Nigeria work. We r more powerful together than divided. A word is enough for the wise.
[size=13pt][b]
Post above is evident of a small boy,behind a keypad.

It will be a pain in the ass to educate your ignorance.

I will assure you one thing..wen it starts.
If nigeria makes mistake,by standing on our way this time.
That is wen you all in that shithole country will feel the wrath of mother baifra for her children who lost their life in the first struggle.

This is not 40s,50s,which there was no armory to liberate baifra.
Which two baifrain soldiers will be given one dane gun to face a machine gun,one will hide behind the other,incase the one with the gun dies.
He will pick up the gun and continue.

This is not 40s,50s which group of boyz will be given sticks to fight nigeria soldiers with guns(I gues you once saw their pics,here on nairaland FP)

This is not 40s,50s which nigeria feels it has the monopoly to starve baifra children,women and soldeirs,who fouth nigeria soldeir on empty stomachs(baifra has alternative now)

This is not 40s,50s which nigeria soldeirs where equipted by britain,US and her allies,while baifra had no western backing,just bcs of their selfish interest.
One of the bold country to stand by our course(china)sent some weapon,but the weapons was sabotaged and didn't get to us.
We were left with no option than to solicit for help,from small countries lyk senegal,who only sent food aide,as against weapon we asked for.(Things has changed now,the main stream media largely controlled by the west.does not have monopoly over information,so can not brainwash international community to turn a blind eye)

DESPIT ALL WEAKNESS,WE STILL PUT YOU OUT,FOR 3YRS..SMH

This is a baifra with eastern europe backing(russia).
This is a baifra with asian countries backing(china etc,I hope you know how brutal they can be?..employ google to educate yourself on wat is happening in ukrain,even your almighty US,is a weaklin)

This is a baifra with stock pile of armory(I hope you don't think that we are sleeping all this yrs)

This is a baifra with her advance self made weapon(wen we were mastering the act,you were busy prayin for status quo to favour your lazy ass(south west,north east,north central etc)

This is a baifra with alternative food supply.

This is a baifra with elightened youths,ready to lay down there life for her course e.g me and will make sure they spill your blood till the last soldier,women,children who lost their life is revanged.

This is a BAIFRA nigeria can not stop..if nigerian dare.
She will experience times 100 of what bokoharam is doin now.

I hope you know,you don't have a military in nigeria..only boyz scout.

trade carefully wen you wish death on your existance(don't allow your ignorance and hate,becloud reality)

ronald4lif

I think you need to study your enviroment more,to change your assertion on this scam(nigeria)
But if at the end you can not liberate yourslf from gullibilty.
Then you ain't true son of the soil,you are just "my mama tell me say I be igbo"

Baifra can not continue to live in hate,jealousy,discrimination,marginalization,ethnic cleansen in the name of sharia war etc.

We can't continue to live in a place we are telorated.
We need a place we are accomodated and that place is "MOTHER LAND"
[/b][/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by onlyson16(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
rexbuton:

ok here is a confused boy...

ok.. here is a smart guy looking for ways to make money with the Biafra agitation

actually very sad because sweden has been a peaceful country with very little racism, but recently pro-democracy groups have been calling for a drastic reduction in the number of immigrants from Africa! This same sweden had been giving out scholarships to indigent african students.. i hope these events are unconnected

I am a nigerian and i support biafra so much, these people have been ridiculed and made scapegoats so it would be interesting to observe how prosperous they will become and the old Nigeria in tears begging for forgiveness from the Igbos. This thread also made me realise that the Igbos knew Abraham and Isaac even before the Missionaries came.. really enlightening
once again may ur days be long
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by mysteko(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

grin grin grin grin grin is it my mumu neighbor from from the waste or bokoo hell angels from the north ? grin grin grin

Brother, if I did not know your people it would be a different case, you can't even co-exist in your biafra without one uncle wanting to kill you for half a plot of land. It will only remain a dream until the federal government of Nigeria decides they can't take your chest beating anymore. Until then God bless NIGERIA
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 27, 2015
oyetunder:
We need to be preach UNITY pls. Dividing this country along tribal lines won't solve our problems! I won't be surprise to find tribes within igbo tribe even if they become a Nation on their own! Let there be a Yoruba republic today, and you will know that yorubas are not one! Then you will know that ekitis hate the Ijebus. Hmm, if there is a Biafra republic today, all the Ibo traders shall need visa to enter all Yoruba, middle belt, south south and hausa villages..what happens when they return home to Iboland to trade alone! If all the ibos in lagos should go back to the east today, it shall be a tsunamy!!! Let's build a Great Nation and stop promoting useless solutions.

when we have our biafra. the hausas will need visa to enter biafra just like the yorubas and all other region. what tsunami are you talking about...
Chukwuabiama will always make way for his people..

seriously you need to travel and see what a long way the Igbos 've come..

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by splashbaby(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
And you are a bigger clueless clown behind a keyboard!! Must you comment?
You are a red cap slowpoke...in fact a decorated monkey to think you are on a private forum... Anyway children of anger and sorrow are too daft and inferior the moment they dorn the slave name Biafra...

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by shamecurls(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin These Biafra ish is just comedy all through......
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 5:46pm On May 27, 2015
mysteko:

Nigga, if I did not know ur people it would be a different case, you can't co-exist your biafra will only remain a dream until the federal government of nigeria decides they can't take ur shit anymore. Until den God bless NIGERIA

The question remains
why dont you want biafra to go with their poo?

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Deepfreezer(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

This biafran noise is treasonable. i hope buhari lock all biafran agents up and throw away they keys
not surprised at ur comments at all. look at ur name #Dickrider

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jossyj: 5:53pm On May 27, 2015
Be a little more pecient you will soon understand it.
Wrong

shamecurls:
grin grin grin grin grin These Biafra ish is just comedy all through......

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Neplusultra(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
Good one kiss i'll also suggest dat once Biafra is comes, dere shud be only two churches, Anglican and Catholic,religion is one of d major factors of disunity among igbos,too many Pentecostal churches!!!
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Neplusultra(f): 6:22pm On May 27, 2015
I wish we (igbos)would just learn how to ignore dese people each time d Biafra subject is broached, all we just need is pray dat it matures by saying positive words and just ignore d distractors, we know dey can do notting oda dan bark and shriek exactly wot my dog does undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by jpphilips(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
oyetunder:

Divide wetin? wey the liver? Igbos that could not wrestle Power from Theodore useless orji? mtchewww
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by PedroJP(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2015
oweman:

HOW CAN A NIGERIAN FEAR BIAFRA THAT.IS NOT IN EXISTENCE AND HAVE NO CHANCE OF EVER EXISTING..

Nigeria knows they have all to lose if Biafra emerges. Biafran policies will make Nigeria beg.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Yasirarafat: 6:37pm On May 27, 2015
Rubbish post
I don't know why Nigerians includes Igbo's as a complete tribE self

#BIAFRA WILL NEVER SURVIVE

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
splashbaby:
Do people like you go to school to be reasonable or more stupid? A slave in your own home? ... It's like the flatness of your head has consumed your brain.

Listen up slave... I am your slave master ewu goat.
The self acclaimed sensible dumbazz
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What type of preaching will emanate from the so-called Biafran church? The teaching that will continue to tell Igbos to hate other people and stockpile arms for an uprising right? Such can never be truth but darkness and I will never support such.
what type of hate is greater than the one that is presently in nigeria? If you don't knw what to comment just logout!!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by hijodedios: 7:43pm On May 27, 2015
Udo ga adiri ndi obi ha cholu udo nihi na mmeghe na eduba nime oku ala mmo,udo diri gi nwanne mmadu.
BeeBeeOoh:
The Sun Will Continue To Rise From The East.

Igbo mulu m ekenekwa m unu, nke onye chiri ya zere. Oga adiri anyi ncha mma oh!!

God Bless Igboites!!

LONG LIVE BIAFRA
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by splashbaby(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2015
Lilswaghanxum:
The self acclaimed sensible dumbazz
Another insane Israeli wanna be gone amok.

I trust many flat head like you will spoil for a fight and bring dane guns into battles of machine guns. Like your silly fathers, we will flog your behind as usual... Your forefathers are never known to be successful warriors like ours...they are popular for their cowardice fighting battles they can't win.
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by cheruv: 9:00pm On May 27, 2015
wiseoneking:
circumcision is nothing exclusive but 8th day is exclusive for the igbos and the Jews alone. there is no culture or traditional in the world that observe this on the 8th day. there are some recent scientific researches presently carried about doing it on the eight day. google and find out
just Googled it..it was quite amazing smiley I must tell you.
anyway the Igbos and the Jews were ancient nations( the word 'IGBO' means ancient) with over 4500years and 3500years of existence respectively. they're what I call the first nations

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by boxypane(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
jossyj:

How will that be your biz if we don't survive? We want to be on our own.
Sorry O.
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by cheruv: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
Neplusultra:
Good one kiss i'll also suggest dat once Biafra is comes, dere shud be only two churches, Anglican and Catholic,religion is one of d major factors of disunity among igbos,too many Pentecostal churches!!!
Nne,
alternatively I think the Katolik(Catholic) Church should remain,while the Anglican Church should be merged with other churches and called the Biafrikan Church.
Biafrikanism should be a mix btwn orthodoxy and Pentecostalism.. with sprinklings of Judaic practices like worship on a shabbat(Saturday) and use of the menora.
I love Biafrikanism !!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
splashbaby:
Another insane Israeli wanna be gone amok.

I trust many flat head like you will spoil for a fight and bring dane guns into battles of machine guns. Like your silly fathers, we will flog your behind as usual... Your forefathers are never known to be successful warriors like ours...they are popular for their cowardice fighting battles they can't win.
your warped view of war is despicable. you really think the yorubas i knw today would beat an igbo man? Anyways,me really don't support war but if it comes,i wud fight first as an biafran
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
splashbaby:
You are a red cap slowpoke...in fact a decorated monkey to think you are on a private forum... Anyway children of anger and sorrow are too daft and inferior the moment they dorn the slave name Biafra...
You are a buffoon!!! What is wrong in "FREEDOM"? Imbecilic baboon!!!
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:56pm On May 27, 2015
hijodedios:
Udo ga adiri ndi obi ha cholu udo nihi na mmeghe na eduba nime oku ala mmo,udo diri gi nwanne mmadu.
ya gaziere gi onye oma oga adiri mma. Udo diri gi ezinwanne

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by belente(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2015
Biafra is only but a small time
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Eyepencil: 11:02pm On May 27, 2015
BIAFRA MY MOTHER LAND!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by splashbaby(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are a buffoon!!! What is wrong in "FREEDOM"? Imbecilic baboon!!!
You are unbelievably stupid! FREEDOM? Who took you and your family captive?... It's obvious that all Biafrauds are mentally enslaved by poor education but erroneously thought it has to do with geographical location.

You all have to free yourself from mental slavery first. Accept to compete fairly within the space called Nigeria...all this foolish separatist agenda against a superior power will always lead to anarchy. You and your fathers have rich history of losing battles.
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Silasthegreat(m): 1:04am On May 28, 2015
dickrider:
undecided

This biafran noise is treasonable. i hope buhari lock all biafran agents up and throw away they keys

U are just what I envisaged u would be!! Dirty b I tch
Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by Neplusultra(f): 7:21am On May 28, 2015
cheruv:

Nne,
alternatively I think the Katolik(Catholic) Church should remain,while the Anglican Church should be merged with other churches and called the Biafrikan Church.
Biafrikanism should be a mix btwn orthodoxy and Pentecostalism.. with sprinklings of Judaic practices like worship on a shabbat(Saturday) and use of the menora.
I love Biafrikanism !!
I disagree. It won't be fair esp for d Pentecostal Christians, Biafran church can remain but dere shud be Anglican, remember dere's still EFAC under d Anglican church, dose ones dat dress like deeperlifers, dey can join dem. Church is just a building,d temple is our hearts!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Church Takes Off In Sweden - New Era Begins ! by aminaadamu(f): 8:28am On May 28, 2015
30th of May, 2015 and same date every year, Biafran heroes will be remembered. All genuine Biafrans should Support this clarion call....

It is a holy and a wholesome thought to remember the dead, especially those that died that you may live.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega / Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Solution To Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.